13 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Someone talked about beanies and caps, now it's time to talk about jacket ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

beanie and caps who? ๐Ÿ˜‚ย #jacketwins

spacer.png

ย 

13 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

I'm so happy really, we knew, we felt, so many crumbs and hints. This one is clearly a move, it's serious ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

@SGxSMย tears of joy... group hug... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Haha 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3

@SGxSMNice observations...ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, ishipSGxSM said:

beanie and caps who? ๐Ÿ˜‚ย #jacketwins

ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ did the spyย tell them that we โ€œgot bashedโ€ due to lack ofย matching outfits?? Thank you for the spy... whoever you are... give us more...ย 

• Haha 9
  • Party! 2
46 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Here the jacket analyze, don't pay attention to the color of So min, she put a filter, she's very smart

ย 

Firt, the number of buttons, the first one is very near the collar, the space between them is exactly identical, the fifth button is very low but it's here, so 5 buttons

ย 

IMG-20210413-100258.jpg

ย 

Then the sleeves ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it can't be more identical, nothing to say haha,ย  the button, the seam and the slit, same 100%

IMG-20210413-100333.jpg

ย 

Then the pockets ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the same shape with two vertical lines that intersect the pocket

ย 

IMG-20210413-102128.jpg

ย 

Finally this majestuous horizontal line ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

IMG-20210413-103131.jpg

ย 

This is exactly the same jacket 100% sure, even the length of the jacket is the same, short one, but I couldn't make it obvious.ย 

They are dating ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณย and they are giving hints

ย 

ย 

Edit here the buttons, identical of course ๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG-20210413-110948.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย Can someone confirm that she posted this photo of hers on IG. If she did post that photo, did she just delete it? I can not see it on IG. Suspish.

46 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Here the jacket analyze, don't pay attention to the color of So min, she put a filter, she's very smart

ย 

Firt, the number of buttons, the first one is very near the collar, the space between them is exactly identical, the fifth button is very low but it's here, so 5 buttons

ย 

IMG-20210413-100258.jpg

ย 

Then the sleeves ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ it can't be more identical, nothing to say haha,ย  the button, the seam and the slit, same 100%

IMG-20210413-100333.jpg

ย 

Then the pockets ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the same shape with two vertical lines that intersect the pocket

ย 

IMG-20210413-102128.jpg

ย 

Finally this majestuous horizontal line ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

IMG-20210413-103131.jpg

ย 

This is exactly the same jacket 100% sure, even the length of the jacket is the same, short one, but I couldn't make it obvious.ย 

They are dating ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณย and they are giving hints

ย 

ย 

Edit here the buttons, identical of course ๐Ÿฅฐ

IMG-20210413-110948.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย Can someone confirm that she posted this photo of hers on IG. If she did post that photo, did she just delete it? I can not see it on IG. Suspish.

• Like 4

@LFCoupleย haha yeah apparently ๐Ÿ˜‚ whoever this spy is, I wanna thank him/herย 

His/her support is very clear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

@Jed2012ย she didn't delete, she didn't post on her wall, only on her IG story ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Here @Poisonous Ivyย new video ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ just wonderful. I miss them

ย 

ย 

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
11 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCoupleย haha yeah apparently ๐Ÿ˜‚ whoever this spy is, I wanna thank him/herย 

His/her support is very clear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

@Jed2012ย she didn't delete, she didn't post on her wall, only on her IG story ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Here @Poisonous Ivyย new video ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ just wonderful. I miss them

ย 

ย 

@SGxSMthank you!!!..after pending this edit about a week because of online class of my kiddos finally its done now..

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 7
  • Party! 1
25 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@SGxSMย @LFCoupleย more push from us and @Yoon Jiย will soon come clean that she's really SM ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

24 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@SGxSMย @LFCoupleย more push from us and @Yoon Jiย will soon come clean that she's really SM ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

@ishipSGxSMย @SGxSM @LFCoupleย more hints are coming soon my dear shippers. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 2
1 hour ago, ishipSGxSM said:

@Yoon JiI can't wait...๐Ÿ˜‰

then we'll be having a party eating a whole cake filled with blueberries to our hearts' content...no more crumbsย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2
3 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCoupleย jaja sรญ aparentemente ๐Ÿ˜‚ quienquiera que sea este espรญa, quiero agradecerleย 

Su apoyo es muy claro ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

@ Jed2012ย ella no borrรณ, no publicรณ en su muro, solo en su historia de IG ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Aquรญ @Hiedra Venenosaย nuevo video ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ simplemente maravilloso. Los extraรฑo

ย 

ย 

simply wonderful .. thank you so much for the video and your music ... !! SoMin SeungGi forever ... !!!ย 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Yes. That denim jacket is something to look out for! It's very similar and too big for SM! So she wore it put it in her ig story with those crown bird and monkey stickers, colored it greenish shade. Few days after SG appeared wearing denim jacket with same buttons, hemline, fit, linings. Ahhhh...... okay.... we got it #seungmindatinguntilprovenfalse.ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 4

2-CC59-E93-FF74-4369-B585-7-C007-BA3-A58

ย 

ย 

In this scene, you can really feel how sad SM was, she cried again with yoo jin, i thought she wont say her goodbyes to yoo jin in the last episode. Because yoo jin was with SG the whole time. But SM bid goodbye to yoo jin last and it's so touchy.ย 

27 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

To supplement the denim jacket, it is from LV (https://en.louisvuitton.com/eng-nl/products/dna-denim-jacket-nvprod1510001v)

ย 

SG wore once in May 2020 and posted in his ig, if this is really a couple denim jacket........then.....that means....by that time.....SG andย SM.......:true:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_pAOFrHwzF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ย 

Thanks @sg_smย for this! So it's really a guys jacket of LV. Hmmm ๐Ÿค” but SM's wearing it....a guys jacket..... it could be a couple jacket or its just only one jacket. Borrowed jacket for SM ๐Ÿ˜ yes! They are a couple really!ย 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
25 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

In this scene, you can really feel how sad SM was, she cried again with yoo jin, i thought she wont say her goodbyes to yoo jin in the last episode. Because yoo jin was with SG the whole time. But SM bid goodbye to yoo jin last and it's so touchy.ย 

and if we think about it, SM never had any photo or video with yoojin after LF. she always meet with the twins. but yoojin is the one closest to her so it's kinda impossible that they did not meet even once after LF. in myย delulu, they met but SG is with them so they can't post any photo or vid about it ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Heart Eyes 1