Happy Camp 快乐大本营

4u4HgQG.png

Happy Camp is a Chinese variety show produced by Hunan Broadcasting System. The series debuted on 7 July 1997, and has remained in production since then due to its skyrocketing popularity.

Happy Camp is one of China's most popular shows, consistently achieving record high ratings and viewership in its episodes, with a minimum active viewership of tens of millions.[1] The show is broadcast every Saturday, with each of its episodes featuring celebrities and famous figures from all over the world, including musicians, singers, actors, sports players and more. Guests and hosts of the show participate in various activities which include performances, games, interviews, parodies and more.

Because of its tremendous popularity and success, Happy Camp has won many awards across Asia and received several international recognitions, while serving as a stage opportunity for many celebrities to showcase their talents or to promote themselves. As the show became so well known, many singers and actors advertised their productions and works, including movies, books and music, on the show. Over the years, the Happy Camp Family has produced numerous music albums and movies

(Source: Wikipedia)

Host: He Jiong, Li WeiJia, XieNa, Du HaiTao, and WuXin

Chinese: 快乐大本营 / Kuài lè Dà Běn Yíng
Genre: Variety show

Original Released Date: 11 July 1997 to present

Happy Camp Weibo

He Xiong Weibo

Xie Na Weibo

Li WeiJia Weibo

Wu Xin Weibo

Du HaiTao Weibo

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

When will this air @NiteWalker @SilverMoonTea?  I wanna see both my Johnny and ZZH!

On 5/14/2021 at 3:23 PM, NiteWalker said:

Who look better as YeHua?? hehehe Justin or Marc? i think i prefer Marc Chao as Ye Hua :love:

Marc of course.  No doubt about it

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

Full episode with both Johnny and ZZH @abs-oluteM n @Tofu

ahhaahah must tag  @SnT too . I know you also love ZZH  :heart:You can watch this while waiting for new episode of MDG

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I am laughing so hard at the dance competition bit. ZZH can dance and is a natural for variety. Johnny cannot dance and needs to stick to showing me his abs ( but his personality is very chilled) . 

On 6/10/2021 at 12:54 PM, Tofu said:

LOL!! I didn't know ZZH was in it either but I also didn't watched it in full. 

Neither did I until someone pointed this out to me last year ...ahahah I didn't realise he was Hu Ge's younger counterpart. I wasn't aware of ZZH then :laugh:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am laughing so hard at the dance competition bit. ZZH can dance and is a natural for variety. Johnny cannot dance and needs to stick to showing me his abs ( but his personality is very chilled) . 

hahah he was doing Lover by Cai XuKun and all ppl just collapsed into laughter......

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Neither did I until someone pointed this out to me last year ...ahahah I didn't realise he was Hu Ge's younger counterpart. I wasn't aware of ZZH then :laugh:

i dont either since i didnt watch Nirvana and he was like yes im really in there......

also all of them targeted Johnny in the push off battle....poor Johnny, however he really did very well in the first rounds.....

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
42 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

actually overall Happy Camp can be a pretty interesting show sometimes especially it happen to have our fav artist in it lols

That's true. I only watch it when my favorite artists are guests. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...