Love Never Fails 落花时节又逢君 [Pending]

dSeuOj8.jpgTitle: 落花时节又逢君 / Luo Hua Shi Jie You Feng Jun
English title: Love Never Fails
Genre: Xianxia, romance
Episodes: 36

Screenwriter: Ga Ga (嘎嘎)
Producer: Tang Fan, Shen Jian Guo (沈建国), Chen Xi Xiao, You Jing, Wang Ji Peng (王继鹏), Zhu Kai

Broadcast network: Mango TV
Broadcast period: TBA

Cast:

Yuan Bing Yan as Hong Ning
Liu Xue Yi as Jin Xiu
Ao Rui Peng as Kun Lun / Bai Ling
Xu Xiao Nuo as Lu Yao
Yang Lin as Bai Cha
Jing Yan Jun as Lu Jiu

Synopsis:

The story revolves around a tea flower spirit and the prince who guard the Middle Heaven

Additional Links

Weibo l Douban l Baidu

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Am excited for this drama due to the leads (loved YBY since 老九门 Mystic Nine, while was introduced to LXY in 琉璃 Love and Redemption). Am unfamiliar with both directors' works except for 赵氏孤儿案 Orphan of Zhao, which was a very bleak, serious drama, so not quite sure how he would execute a xianxia genre. In any case, have started reading the book in anticipation. Hope we don't have long to wait.

In the meantime, the meagre BTSes released so far...

七夕 Chinese Valentine's Day special:

Completion of filming:

The leads bickering about who's at fault:

• Like 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

步步惊心, 长相思, 琅琊榜之风起长林, 平凡的荣耀, 大鱼海棠, 九州缥缈录, 风声, 剑雨

Ice Kacang Puppy Love, Garden of Evening Mists

Mother, 空から降る一億の星, Ouroboros

18 hours ago, liddi said:

Am excited for this drama due to the leads (loved YBY since 老九门 Mystic Nine, while was introduced to LXY in 琉璃 Love and Redemption). Am unfamiliar with both directors' works except for 赵氏孤儿案 Orphan of Zhao, which was a very bleak, serious drama, so not quite sure how he would execute a xianxia genre. In any case, have started reading the book in anticipation. Hope we don't have long to wait.

i like the guy though lols

• Haha 1

@NiteWalker I like him too - definitely has the right presence for period dramas, even if his 昊辰师兄 got more and more annoying in later episodes of LnR :laugh: This pairing looks really good... will need to wait and see if the chemistry translates on screen in the actual drama itself. I really hope so!

Edited by liddi
  • Haha 1

Signal, Thank You, Missing:The Other Side, Children of Nobody, Misaeng, Tree with Deep Roots, Story of a Man

37 minutes ago, liddi said:

@NiteWalker I like him too - definitely has the right presence for period dramas, even if his 昊辰师兄 got more and more annoying in later episodes of LnR :laugh: This pairing looks really good... will need to wait and see if the chemistry translates on screen in the actual drama itself. I really hope so!

well he didnt get the girl in L&R....and now he get the girl...so he will be less annoying? ROFL :laugh:

• Haha 1

@NiteWalker did you hear the news on the internet? That there won't be advance paid episodes anymore on Tencent, iQiyi and Youku? Which means no more flooding of episodes?? :cry:

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/iqiyi-tencent-video-and-youku-will-cancel-the-advanced-on-demand-service-of-drama-series-and-stop-the-update-of-advanced-on-demand-content-west-china-shaanxi-news-network/

• Shocked 1
13 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

@NiteWalker did you hear the news on the internet? That there won't be advance paid episodes anymore on Tencent, iQiyi and Youku? Which means no more flooding of episodes?? :cry:

https://www.newsdirectory3.com/iqiyi-tencent-video-and-youku-will-cancel-the-advanced-on-demand-service-of-drama-series-and-stop-the-update-of-advanced-on-demand-content-west-china-shaanxi-news-network/

sigh.....well.....this is sad lols i guess the China is putting a stop as there is many complain oversea that some of the oversea buyer arent able to enjoy those advanced content not to mention the internal one too i think

• Sad 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Trailer is out. Hopefully not too long before it airs.

• Party! 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Due to Yuan Bing Yan's tax evasion plus news of her being rude onset, this drama will probably never air. 

I feel bad for all the people who worked so hard on this production. I hope they are able to get compensated for their loss. 

• 1 year later...