Thirty Nine 서른 아홉 [2022]

Thanks for that sweet MV @Chocolate. Yes this SW character is written by all the kdrama fan girls who are looking for the perfect ML. LOL! 

@Chocolate @ktcjdrama I do feel a lot of pressure for Woo Jin oppa. :laugh: . I got round to watching the film making and he was shy (but then he's also the gentle & shy sort in other film making I've seen him in)  , and was making sure he held back when it is not his scene. I believe later on it will be better for both SYJ and HB - they are professionals after all and will have shows with skinship & kisses . Like both Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young. 

So what I find interesting from the reviews out there is that SYJ's fans are pretty on board but I read some dissatisfaction from Jeon Mido's fans ( at least from some of the Hospital Playlist accounts I follow). I guess it's hard to see  her go from super perfect Song Hwa ( her HP character) to CY who's making such bad decisions. Actually @ktcjdrama this was the same problem with Reflection of You and some of SHB fans. 

So 3 observation points I read fr Naver for upcoming episodes

1. Dealing with the grief - CY in particular will be making some bold decisions about her life

2. MiJo gets support & a shoulder to cry on from SW.

3. The 3 ladies promising each other to make the best of the time they have.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

First Impressions: Why “Thirty-Nine” Is The Newest Must-Watch Drama

Feb 22, 2022 by binahearts

“Thirty-Nine” is the new JTBC drama that premiered on February 16. Having powerhouse main leads including Son Ye JinJeon Mi Do, and Kim Ji Hyun, the series premiered to some very solid ratings. It’s no surprise when you have such a popular cast as well as an intriguing synopsis. Seeing how all the relationships will unfold made for a very compelling watch.

Keep reading to find out why “Thirty-Nine” is the must-watch series right now.

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead!

1. The healing power of a solid girl squad

Spoiler

“Thirty-Nine” follows the lives of three women who are 39 years old. As they are about to turn 40, they try to work through some obstacles in their respective lives. While figuring things out, they lean on each other for support and regularly share some food and drinks together.

39.jpeg

This powerful girl squad is the heart of the series, and you’ll find yourself feeling the warmth of their friendship. Each individual character is someone you can relate to in certain aspects and fully support. Furthermore, as a viewer, it is more than evident that the three actresses really do have great chemistry and have developed a tight-knit friendship while filming this series.

In one particular part in the second episode, Jung Chan Young (Jeon Mi Do) has broken off ties with a man she is in love with. While she stares out the window feeling heartbroken and emotional, Cha Mi Jo (Son Ye Jin) comes from behind and gives her a hug. There is so much understanding and support from the hug that even us as viewers are able to vicariously receive healing from it.

39.png

2. The comfort of Son Ye Jin

Spoiler

son-ye-jin1.jpeg

There’s something about seeing the nation’s first love in a K-drama that brings us so much comfort. It could be because of the fact that Son Ye Jin can do no wrong when it comes to picking her K-dramas, and viewers can support her no matter what role she chooses. Her track record of K-dramas is pretty close to flawless, so when we see her appear on screen, we know that we’re going to get a great K-drama and a solid performance.

Having not seen her since her hit series “Crash Landing On You” in early 2020, many are very happy to see her in a healing series alongside a talented cast. Her character and aura on the small screen is healing in itself. Son Ye Jin revealed during the drama’s online press conference that she can perfectly relate to this character and the women’s lives. She said that it is a perfect depiction of how she lives her life. Her comfort in this role is definitely apparent, and it’s exciting to see her relate to a character so perfectly!

3. Jeon Mi Do’s versatility

Spoiler

Jeon Mi Do as Jung Chan Young is a pleasant surprise to say the least. Her repertoire of K-dramas is not very large, but her most notable role is Chae Song Hwa in the series “Hospital Playlist.” So far in “Thirty-Nine,” she has shown that she is not going to be typecasted into a specific role. Chan Young is the complete opposite of what we are used to seeing for her, and we’re here for it. She’s jaded, outspoken, tough, and willing to stick up for her friends no matter what the cost, but she is a total softy when it comes to the man she loves. She’s a bit rough around the edges as she battles a smoking addiction and has a tendency to swear a bit, but she’s a lovable character through and through. Jeon Mi Do’s transformation into this character is impossibly perfect, and there is nothing but love for her in this role!

We love a badass Jeon Mi Do!

jeon-mi-do1.jpeg

4. The emotional wreckage of all their life situations

Spoiler

son-ye-jin2.jpeg

All three of these women understand the importance of their friendship, and they cherish it so deeply. They depend on each other for when life gets tough and have a deep-rooted trust that is enviable. As a result of this, we are able to see a lot of the raw, realistic, and relatable life problems that these women are going through.

In just the first two episodes, viewers are met with a very tragic situation of Jung Chan Young as it is discovered that she passes away from an illness. Although it has only been a couple episodes, it is heartbreaking that these women are torn apart by such a tragedy. With this rollercoaster of emotions in the first two episodes, we can only imagine how much more the writer has in store, and despite this tragic outcome, I am still hoping for the happiness of all the characters.

So not crying, you’re crying!

son-ye-jin-3.jpeg

5. The supporting cast and their not-so-boring stories

Spoiler

With Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Ji Hyun as the stars, there is also the supporting cast, which involves Yeon Woo JinLee Tae Hwan, Lee Moo Saeng, and Ahn So Hee. All of the side stories, which can sometimes come off as being a time to take a breather, are interesting. There’s really not a moment that is boring or a part that you want to skip through. Even Kang Mal Geum, who plays Cha Mi Jo’s very protective older sister Cha Mi Hyun, is hysterically perfect. Her character provides us with the feelings of laughter and warmth. From the beginning to end of every episode, viewers are hooked and invested. We couldn’t have asked for a better K-drama this season.

thirty-nine6.jpeg

6. The support of Son Ye Jin’s family for her mental health

Spoiler

Is there anyone else who got the warm fuzzies when seeing how much Cha Mi Jo’s parents are supportive of her taking a year off to get some very much needed mental health rest? It is expressed early on in the first episode that Mi Jo will be taking off to the United States for a year, but it’s a little unclear as to why. When Mi Jo gets summoned by her parents and they find out that she is taking off, viewers discover that she is leaving because she has been struggling with panic attacks. A K-drama that brings this topic to the forefront is worth watching. It’s relatable and very relevant!

son-ye-jin-thiry-nine.png

Seeing how loving Mi Jo’s father is and how he wants to go with her to the United States for the year is so heartfelt and moving. Judging by this clip alone, we see how much love Mi Jo has received in her life and how supportive and understanding they are of her situation. It’s a given but so healing to see. I look forward to seeing more of this family interaction in the future episodes!

.png

Source

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

More subs at this twitter account.

JTBC Talk Video

Spoiler

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Ahhh this is gonna get messy!

I always wonder why the wives confront the mistresses (not that CY is one here). The person responsible is the husband. The mistress has no obligation to protect your family.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Clapping Hands 3

Wahhh the drama is getting good response. Has been awhile since JTBC shows are getting this sort of numbers

Spoiler

I liked eps 3. I feel the show has settled into a good pace & rhythm, and is trying to bring development for all the characters.  We got to see abit more of the relationship dynamics of CY with her parents , as well as Jo Hee and her mum. There was also some interactions between Jo Hee and Chef ( that was quite funny!) , and we also find out that SW's sister is actually working at a bar and is hiding that fact from him. But there was one thing that got me quite curious - it was something Jin Seok said to his wife. It is like she could not proceed with pressing charges on MiJo because JS warned her - it sounds as if she's wronged him before. 

Eps 3 primarily focuses on MiJo's realisation of CY's condition, her frustration at the situation and how to break it to her. I'm still wondering why the doctor who did their check up didn't call CY & tell her. But anyhow I suppose for melodramtic reasons, it would have to be MJ who breaks the news to CY. However CY must have known something is wrong since she ordered the CT scan which surprised MJ. 

I continue to be happy  that Seon Wu features so much in the episode. Honestly , I can understand why Son Ye Jin said in an interview that SW is a fantasy man. It is true. How to find someone so understanding , thoughtful and caring? IRL there are but these are hidden gems short in supply:laugh:

New stills - the two ladies - Mi Jo and Jo Hee wants CY to have the happiest days. 

c574ba3c777eda.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Thoughts on ep.3 

- That wife is really rather dramatic, calling police and stuff. Although she does have the right to, I just thought it's a bit too much for a slap. I know she is the wife, but I don't think she can dictate how old friends addressing each other. It's not something that one can just change or forget so easily. At least CY has a clear conscience that she and Jin Seok didn't do anything wrong. Matters of the heart is really difficult to measure. With the absence of physical intimacy, did they or did they not have an affair? Given their history, I think it's better for the wife to take a different approach instead of direct confrontation like that. Anyway...... it seems that she has some skeletons in her closet too. I have no sympathy for her, tbh. Not that I'm agreeing/supporting CY and Jin Seok's way of going about their relationship.

- I really like the way SW is getting close to MJ. She actually spilled out what's been bothering her to him. That's quite a surprise that she trusts him so much. 

- Loving the scenes between MJ and CY, especially at the end. These two actresses are just so good with the emotional scenes. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I'm a lazy writer gonna copy here my tweets spontaneous reaction instead sorry 😭

#ThirtyNine honestly I nearly drop this bcs towards E3 it is so romance-centered & the dialogues are kind of average. Esp w/ 'stuck love' Chanyoung x Jinseok, I feel not have the energy for that. BUT #ThirtyNineEp4 changes it: serves the energy of what I'm looking for from trailer 😭💘

FMZUhpUaIAAWvmO?format=png&name=small

she might not have the warmth of blood mother & root family ever as most people experienced but the way blessing comes in another way for Mijo, is beautiful & makes me happy for her #ThirtyNineEp4

I like this fact: #ThirtyNine brings three kinds of adoption stories & I'm soft for it 🥺🥺

this scene of the lottery thing & 'please you bring the luck of it'.. God, it makes me a sack of sobbing mess it's heartwrenching beautiful 😭😭 #ThirtyNine

and yes this one too really hits from #ThirtyNineEp4 💔

the way he cried as if he would take the title of the most regretful person is on point.

finally, #ThirtyNineEp4 have that 'click': the emotional triggers I'm looking for by their premise from all its promotional things (poster, trailer, etc) hurt me hard beautifully, #ThirtyNine

or just pls surprise-not-surprise me with plot twist Chayoung at funeral scene is actually her filming something for work not actual 🤡🤡

• Clapping Hands 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bai Those were just the very scenes that made me cry. The support from family and friends...

Same as you, I'm also sold after ep.4. The acting is solid all around. Although there are still predictable scenes and some cliches lines, but the cast made it all up with their great interpretation for the emotions involved.

There is a definite turnaround about how I feel regarding JS and CY's relationship after knowing how he was deceived and trapped into the marriage by his wife. It's really sad and kudos to him trying to stay in it as much as possible. I guess my question is the same as CY ~ why now? why not earlier?... Could it be because of MJ's outburst a couple days ago? or because the wife went too far in making things difficult for CY and MJ? The part when he broke down in tears after finding out about CY's condition really wrenched my heart. Wife is so evil! :cry: Anyway... I do hope this couple can have a little bit of happiness before CY passes. But can that funeral scene really be just an acting gig of CY? I don't really understand the type of cancer that she has... why is she not showing any symptoms at all even at Stage 4? 

MJ has the most supportive family in the world... I don't get why she told SW that she feels she has no family, that CY and JH are her family instead. The other part where I cried quite a bit was when all of them quickly went to hug and comfort MJ, knowing how important CY is for her. Also when JH shredded her luck-bringing lottery so as to pass it to CY instead... I was like "WHATTT?!!" but then I also went "wow...!!", then I started tearing up. 

It was a great episode.

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway... I do hope this couple can have a little bit of happiness before CY passes. But can that funeral scene really be just an acting gig of CY? I don't really understand the type of cancer that she has... why is she not showing any symptoms at all even at Stage 4? 

this is exactly my question tooo about the cancer. Bcs, at that stadium there will be some uncomfortable things even not too blatant it is cancer something considering its already spreading :(

my heart wish that JS would still choose to divorce & spend it properly with CY. Why:

~ the kid is already didn't receive mother's love at all (the mom is cold) its him after all who is taking more of him & the way CY would loves his kid too (she said it before)

~ CY is terminally ill & the way wife said her life is dirty. If he divorced, they can make a fresh start tho with limited time, I think that would be no regret from JS himself

@Chocolate ep 4 is def better I have a hope for this drama turns to be one of IT friendship, love & life dramas

• Clapping Hands 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bai @ktcjdrama eps 4 was very good. And if I had any doubts about the writing before this , it has been put to rest. The writer I felt has toned down the cringey bits and the conversations resonated with me. 

This is the first time I was in tears especially the bit with the 3 friends deciding that they would have CY spend the happiest days of whatever is left of her limited time here.  CY's condition was finally made known to all and and you can see how everyone concerned is trying to come to terms with it in their own way. The journey ahead is going to be a long one - death is hard but when dealing with one that you know is coming is terrifying and sad all at the same time. 

I also thought that the romance for MiJo and the friendship between Jo Hee and Chef weaved in nicely with the scenes. At least the men here are pretty decent fellas and provides them with good counsel. I was wondering about Chef - so it is confirmed he has a girlfriend - I was hoping it was a twist where she was his sister or something. But the girl doesn't seem so proud of his career choice now though. 

There were a number of other interesting revelations too. Jin Seok's son not being his biological one and his wish to finally get a divorce. I kept thinking how ironic this was because they somewhat wasted so many years (CY and JS) .  SW also finally finds out what his sister does - how heartbreaking that was. MJ's turn to give him some emotional support the way he's been able to do so for her. 

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

41 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

The journey ahead is going to be a long one - death is hard but when dealing with one that you know is coming is terrifying and sad all at the same time. 

yeah if CY d word true, this gonna be bittersweet heartbreaking beautiful HSHSHKKSKSK Idk anymore, but in my mind also this kind of plot (where d revealed at first) is refreshing(??) bcs viewers also could be immersed in the limited time concept, becomes emotionally attached: anxious, etc, like, I do feel like the part of their friendship.. And maybe inspired to think about how to makes life 'more' by the story of three friends

41 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

SW also finally finds out what his sister does - how heartbreaking that was. MJ's turn to give him some emotional support the way he's been able to do so for her. 

this one also so heartbreaking, MJ's role now in turn to make comfort to people. Idk why tho his sister chooses to be like that, bcs she feels empty?? Adopted then her mother passed away + brother went overseas.. ? Or there will be a plot twist like.. Deep down she has feeling for brother & couldn't stand it anymore? (IDK what I'm thinking but the way she stares at earlier episodes makes me consider this reason?? 😂😅

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

20 minutes ago, bai said:

Adopted then her mother passed away + brother went overseas.. ? Or there will be a plot twist like..

From what I remember she removed the adoption after her mother died. I thought they  were all based in the US and she came back here alone first. For all we know she was trying to look for her birth parents.  And I think because of that Seon Woo decided to come back to SK to reach out to his sister. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I thought they  were all based in the US and she came back here alone first. For all we know she was trying to look for her birth parents.  And I think because of that Seon Woo decided to come back to SK to reach out to his sister. 

oh I missed this one convo out! Lol ngl was bored thru E1-2 huhu alrighttt thanks thanks~~

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

death is hard but when dealing with one that you know is coming is terrifying and sad all at the same time. 

I have a different view on this... It was changed after I witnessed how a close friend’s mother (lung cancer) prepared for her own impending death and funeral. I since then thought it is so much better to be able to say goodbyes properly and take care of whatever stuff before you bid goodbye to everyone. 

But the girl doesn't seem so proud of his career choice now though.

Don’t get this as well. Isn’t being able to run your own business much better than being a salary person? 🤔😅

@bai seems like the father of SW and sister not a warm father. Maybe after their mother passed away, she just doesn’t feel belonging to the family anymore....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

I was so wrong earlier when I said this wouldn't be angsty. This drama is a cry fest! @Tofu

Agree that every episode gets better. The story is moving - the revelations keep coming every episode. Despite feedback/complaints that some have more or less airtime than expected, the character developments seem quite well done. We get to know each of them apart from just the relationships between them - even the men have background stories which was surprising.

But I am puzzled by this writer - the dialogue is mostly still boring to me and yet there are lines that make a lot of sense and are realistic? In terms of sassiness, CY has the best lines. The romance between MJ and SW is still spark-less to me - where's the homme fatale? 😂 But the best parts are when the 3 ladies are together. Those parts where you see them struggling to be cheerful but wanting to cry - so real. It's great acting.

Regarding Jin Seok, can I just say - I WAS RIGHT! - although only I know since I didn't post here haha. When that scene with the wife showed there was some secret, my 2 guesses were (1) the son is not his (2) she purposely got pregnant to keep him. Although I am not sure if I would have made such a sacrifice, especially in this day and age when shared parenting is so common, it is admirable for a man marry because there is a child, especially when he loved another. And to stay when he found out the child was not his. So I really like Jin Seok with CY. So sad that this pairing is the one that would not have a happy ending.

1 hour ago, bai said:

Idk why tho his sister chooses to be like that, bcs she feels empty?? Adopted then her mother passed away + brother went overseas.. ? Or there will be a plot twist like.. Deep down she has feeling for brother & couldn't stand it anymore? (IDK what I'm thinking but the way she stares at earlier episodes makes me consider this reason?? 😂😅

Me too! I also thought she liked SW, more than as just a brother! That's why she "unadopted" herself. Perhaps when she came back to Seoul, she needed to make a living, and so became a hostess.

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I don't really understand the type of cancer that she has... why is she not showing any symptoms at all even at Stage 4? 

2 hours ago, bai said:

this is exactly my question tooo about the cancer. Bcs, at that stadium there will be some uncomfortable things even not too blatant it is cancer something considering its already spreading :(

I can answer this. Pancreatic cancer is a silent killer. There is usually little symptoms, although how much may vary person to person. So by the time it is discovered, it is too late. When CY was sleeping on the floor bedding with her parents, did you notice she said she had back pain? That is a symptom. But it is so general, how many people will go for cancer tests based on that?

I had a close friend who had exactly that - just mild back pain. She went to the hospital twice and the doctors sent her for physiotherapy. By chance, she did a routine blood test (and that was almost a year later) and her very experienced doctor picked it up from the results. It was already stage 4. She did some chemo but passed within 2 years.

Recently another good friend passed from ovarian/colorectal cancer too. She also had no symptoms except for a persistent cough. Finally the doctor sent her for a chest x-ray and they admitted her in an isolation ward in case she was contagious (this was pre-covid). Turned out it had spread to the lungs and was stage 4. So the symptom was from the lung, not even from the tumour in the ovary.

The journey ahead is going to be a long one - death is hard but when dealing with one that you know is coming is terrifying and sad all at the same time.

I've always asked this question. Would it be better to (1) die suddenly or (2) die after an illness. Sudden death is hard for your loved ones because there is no time to prepare. But those that drag on for a long time can also be draining.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Chocolate thanks for the insights on cancers. The writer did well in choosing what kind of cancer for the character CY then. I only knew about the lung cancer that my friend's mother had. We just started seeing her getting thinner and thinner, but still very cheerful, active and go through the days normally. No symptoms. I even thought she was on a diet! When they found out it was lung cancer, it took only around 6 months later before she passed. She chose non-treatment and later on the coughing became very unbearable.

2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

When that scene with the wife showed there was some secret, my 2 guesses were (1) the son is not his (2) she purposely got pregnant to keep him.

I didn't guess about the son. I thought she was having an affair, or a lover herself, but acting all righteous. As for her purposely getting pregnant, that's a given for me. She probably made him drunk or whatever to sleep with him. Can't remember whether this was mentioned or not, about how they got sleeping together...

• Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

@ktcjdrama @Chocolate I suppose it's true too that it gives you time to get things sorted and say your goodbyes.  With thinks like cancer, you feel really helpless towards the end as they go through the pain. 

Spoiler

I have seen my grandmother and my cousin brother (he was 25 then) go through cancers and eventually lost the battle. I am close to them - so I know it was terribly difficult. My grandma's  was liver cancer and it was too late for any sort of aggressive treatment. In my cousin's case it was germ cell cancer that spread to lungs. It became so bad, he couldn't even lie down ( and slept using a big gym ball)  that my cousin refused to see us because he knew that it would break our hearts to see him suffer. 

With regards to Jin Seok's son situation - I read of people saying that this is how they justify him & CY's cheating...lol...I don't really think so. But what do you guys think?

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Cancer is a bad way to go. Although with advances in medicine, some cases have no pain and that is the best one can hope for. Unexplained weight loss is a warning sign.

37 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I didn't guess about the son. I thought she was having an affair, or a lover herself, but acting all righteous. As for her purposely getting pregnant, that's a given for me. She probably made him drunk or whatever to sleep with him. Can't remember whether this was mentioned or not, about how they got sleeping together...

Haha, you really don’t like the wife. I think CY mentioned that she regretted not following him when he went overseas. Maybe JS started a new relationship then. Probably not serious and maybe he tried to break it off to get back with CY. Then she got pregnant. We don’t know yet whose son it is - did she have an affair and accidentally got pregnant or did she intentionally get pregnant just to pretend it was JS’s to get him to stay? Why does she not love the son?

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

With regards to Jin Seok's son situation - I read of people saying that this is how they justify him & CY's cheating...lol...I don't really think so. But what do you guys think?

I don’t think so too. I think he tried. Maybe if the wife was a better person, loved the son, he may have tried harder to make his marriage work or at least have motivation to have a clean break with CY.

As it is, the relationship between JS and CY is platonic. That’s the way of 2 people who still know right and wrong and trying their best not to cross the line.

• Clapping Hands 2
32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Well, it's a very fine line, and it's also not black and white but grey... Even Mi Jo thought they were cheating. I can probably write an essay on it but I shall restrain myself, lol...

Personally, I draw the line at physical intimacy. I think most people missed out on the point that CY kept emphasising, that they never slept together ever since he's gotten married. As for emotional cheating, that really could happen with anyone, not just the opposite gender. If a husband is not emotionally attached to his wife, and more attached to his pet dog, does it mean he cheated on the wife with the dog? Excuse my rather extreme comparison, lol... Okay, let's say the husband is more emotionally attached to another male buddy, can share more openly with him, spend more time with him, care more about him... does that mean he was cheating with the buddy?

In the drama here, CY and JS been friends, been lovers before. They used to be close and they are now in the same industry. They are bound to meet and spend time, be it for work or for leisure. I personally think the wife was too much to ask CY keep a distance from JS when they need to work together. It's her own fault she couldn't get the attention of her husband, why does she need to find CY? She needs to work it out with her husband... Or, for me, it's like keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. She should just get close to CY. But of course, now we know she is not a person to be sympathised with anyway. So well, in my opinion, CY and JS did not cheat. We see that JS tried to respect his wife even though he doesn't love her. CY also knew that, and she tried to get him to get a divorce. That seems wrong, but she knew he doesn't love the wife, and they want to be together properly, not secretly.

8 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Unexplained weight loss is a warning sign.

You know, mid of last year, I was losing weight quite a bit, that I started monitoring my weight daily whether it will keep going down or not. Yes I did do more exercises, but it's like I've never been so low since a long time already, like before I gave birth? And this was before the vaccination and stuff. So I went to have a general physical examination, also to prepare for vaccination since I have had some medical issues before. Anyway, I'm fine. Just losing weight healthily... Gained a bit back now.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif