Art Gallery

ssteph

My sister loves going to art galleries. So when we do travel together, she likes to drag me to go with her . I remember this place clearly on our trip to Barcelona. This museum is the Fundacio Joan Miro. Joan Miro is a very famous contemporary Spanish artist and sculptor who had some rather interesting artwork.

https://www.fmirobcn.org/en/visit-us/opening-hours-and-prices/

Spoiler

4087912937_e4a2509826_b.jpg

I remember taking a picture with this sculpture. LOL
5101492039_bf522171f4_z.jpg

I cannot claim to understand or analyse modern paintings but I do love the colours he uses

70d3b51b5bb0026a5f47c39729c20461.jpg

The famous one - Harlequin's Carnival

Joan-miro-harlequin-s-carnival.Jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@ssteph thanks to Dali & Gamjatang...I googled about objet. LOL 

https://www.xamou-art.com/word/objet-trouve/

Spoiler

A French term for a natural or discarded object found by chance and held to have some aesthetic value to an artist. Artists have always used various materials and some have made a virtue out of creating impactful art out of found objects. In singular, these are called objet trouvé and in plural Objets trouvés.

It relates directly to Marcel Duchamp’s readymades, Dada and Fluxus art.

Art critics have coined the terms arte povera (Italian) and junk art (Anglo-American) to signify art which incorporates the said objects.

As a more recent development, artists can enter so-called ‘Trashion’.It is the use of trash to create art and fashion. Many organisations sponsor junk art competitions like these. In addition, Trash art may has a social purpose, of raising awareness about trash and conspicuous consumption combined with depletion of natural resources.

junk-art-496x273.jpg

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I've been looking for Ryu Junyeol's photo collection from his first exhibition as photographer but still not find it, guess I have to screenshot or something (later if Lost drama finished maybe to wash up my withdrawal 😋) I LIKEEE the photos he def has that artistic sense to me, talk about the composition, I like it

so I post up his behind story about the exhibition & talk here is it ok??

cc: @SilverMoonTea if you didn't watch this yet 😊

actually I kind of have feeling that Lost director Hur Jinho saw his Kangjae here(??) as he said his mind went directly to RJY 😂

and this one vlog a visitor to the exhibit:

https://youtu.be/Bd5lNp8vb7k

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

• 2 weeks later...