FRYznf1aQAEs8-T?format=jpg&name=large

Rm1PV_2f.jpg

Synopsis

"Eve" is a romance drama dealing with the inside story of a chaebol’s 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion) divorce lawsuit that shocks the entire nation. Lee Ra El (Seo Ye Ji) , who was born to a genius father and a beautiful mother, goes through an unfortunate family affair and transforms into a woman who is likened to a “dangerous flower” with a fatal charm. She is the woman at the center of the unbelievably expensive divorce lawsuit.

Seo Eun Pyung (Lee Sang Yeob)  is a human rights lawyer who gives up everything for love when he meets Lee Ra El.

Han So Ra (Yoo Sun)  is the only daughter of powerful politician Han Pan Ro who married into the LJ Group chaebol family. She appears beautiful and confident, but she is actually unstable on the inside and is obsessed with remaining young.

Source: MDL, Soompi

Episodes: 16

Aired: TBD 2022 

Original Network: tvN

• Like 1
  • Party! 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

Cast & Crew

Writer: Yoon Young Mi ( The Good Witch, Birth of a Beauty)

PD: Park Bong Sub ( The Uncanny Counter, Dinner Mate)

Cast: 

fullsizephoto1410502.jpg

Main Cast

Seo Yea Ji - Lee Ra El
Lee Sang Yeob - Seo Eun Pyung
Park Byung Eun - Kang Yoon Gyeom
Yoo Sun - Han So Ra

Support Role

So Hee Jung - Kim Gye Young

Son So Mang - Eun Dam Ri

Lee Ha Yul - Jang Jin Wook

Character Chart

BF.30120966.1.jpg

• Party! 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

26 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sounds scandalous... Will be watching :laugh: I am surprised that this is the come-back drama that SYJ picked after what she went through last year.

Me too...fight fire with fire? ahahah

Quite makjang right? But am happy to see Sang Yeob as lead again. 

-------------------------

Lee Sang Yeob will officially join the upcoming tvN drama "Eve's Scandal."
It was confirmed on January 11th that Lee Sang Yeob will be joining Seo Yea Ji in the upcoming romance melodrama titled "Eve's Scandal." 

"Eve's Scandal" will be helmed by Park Bong Seop ("The Uncanny Counter") and written by Yoon Young Mi ("Birth of a Beauty" and "One Well-Raised Daughter"). It will tell the story of a 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion US dollars) divorce case that shocked the whole nation.

Lee Sang Yeob will be playing the role of Seo Eun Pyung, the youngest member of the National Assembly. After meeting Lee Ra El (Seo Yea Ji's character), he will do anything for love. As he saw how Lee Ra El's family got trampled on, he decided to be a man with great power to help her.

"Eve's Scandal" will reportedly air in the first half of 2022. The drama will have 16 episodes and it will be the comeback project of Seo Yea Ji after her dating controversy. 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003821037&oid=076

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Upcoming tvN drama "Eve" postpones its premiere by a week!

On May 20th, it was revealed that the upcoming drama "Eve" will delay its broadcast premiere by a week. Instead of the original May 25th premier, it will be moved to June 1st. The reason for the delay is that the production team decided to enhance the quality of the drama and needed more time to do so. 

It was also revealed that main lead Seo Yea Ji won't be able to attend the upcoming press conference of "Eve" due to schedule conflicts. As the premiere date was pushed back, the press conference date was also changed. 

"Eve" will be about a 2 trillion won (approximately $1.7 billion US dollars) divorce case that shocked the country. It will reveal the story behind the case as well as the story of a woman who seeks revenge on the richest people of Korea. The series will focus on Lee Ra El, the center of the divorce case. 

The upcoming series will be directed by Park Bong Sub ("The Uncanny Counter") and writer Yoon Young Mi ("Birth of a Beauty" and "One Well-Raised Daughter").  It will be produced by Studio Dragon and C-JES Entertainment. 

The cast of the drama includes Seo Yea Ji, Lee Sang Yeob, Park Byung Eun, Yoo Sun, So Hee Jung, Son So Mang, and more. 

"Eve" will replace the timeslot of the recently ended tvN drama "The Killer's Shopping List."

Seo Yea Ji will play the role of Lee Ra El, who is at the center of the divorce case. She comes from a family with a good background, a genius father, and a beautiful mother. But after her father's shocking death, Lee Ra El will change into a woman of fatal charms. 

Lee Sang Yeob will play the role of Seo Eun Pyung, a human rights lawyer. After meeting Lee Ra El, she will do anything and give up anything for love. 

Park Byung Eun will play the role of Kang Yoon Gyeom, the CEO of LY Group, and also one of the reasons why Lee Ra El's family was destroyed.

Yoo Sun will play the role of Han So Ra, the wife of  Kang Yoon Gyeom.

https://mydramalist.com/article/upcoming-tvn-drama-eve-postponed-its-premiere-to-1-more-week

• Like 2

I haven't had a chance to watch this but the TvN cuts I scrolled through were that definitely melodramatic with a capital M.  Hope I can find some time to watch this soon.

Preview for eps 3

BTS

• Like 1

Checked out episode 1 and I like it so far. This is typically not my genre but I liked Seo Ye Ji in IONTBO that when I saw the trailer for this, I thought I should at least check it out. IMO, she plays the smart, beautiful and somewhat crazy characters really well.

A little disturbing but curious to see how things are going to unfold. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

spacer.pngCurrently watching: Law Cafe, Love in Contract, Mr. Bad, Cheer Up!