Road Home 归路 [2023]

d2a086abb1.jpg

a fascinating love story ensues in "Road Home" loving couple scene of man and woman holding hands hugging sum it up pretty perfectly. I can’t wait to watch the two connect romantically on screen with the characters shrouded in a layer of intricately interwoven plot and how they  keep up a long-distance relationship :SquirtleOK:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 3/12/2023 at 7:54 AM, wink_ said:

a fascinating love story ensues in "Road Home" loving couple scene of man and woman holding hands hugging sum it up pretty perfectly. I can’t wait to watch the two connect romantically on screen with the characters shrouded in a layer of intricately interwoven plot and how they  keep up a long-distance relationship

first we have to bear with some angst hahahaha....they did the breakup at the front so i guess we have so much sweet at the end that we have toothache then? 

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1
29 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

another trailer.....sigh................they look good together

@NiteWalker  , wahh they act very good. the acting talent in the cast adds a major plus point as the highs and lows of the emotional turmoil. looking forward to seeing Road Home. :pandawhat:

• Haha 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I love that the trailers have been following the novel so far... I'm sure the novel will have to be fleshed out some for the drama, but I'm hoping the edits made for the screenplay will flow seamlessly with the novel.  I know MBFB can do it!  She did a great job with One and Only.  Forever and Ever, on the other hand... well, we'll forgive her since there are restrictions, etc., in place there.  

• Like 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

15 hours ago, themarchioness said:

She did a great job with One and Only.  Forever and Ever, on the other hand... well, we'll forgive her since there are restrictions, etc., in place there.  

We don't talk about Forever and Ever. :KittyBan:

I never finished that one. I pretend One and Only is the only drama based on Beautiful Bones. :laugh:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

We don't talk about Forever and Ever. :KittyBan:

I never finished that one. I pretend One and Only is the only drama based on Beautiful Bones. :laugh:

Hahaha, at least there’s one thing we are assured of in this drama. Lu Yan Chen wouldn’t be caught dead in a pink beanie scooter hat. 😝

Just finished watching the first two eps and so far it’s following the book beautifully. I love it. Really bringing to life that weighted sense of love that swirls so mysteriously around them. Onto the next Ep!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

20 hours ago, wink_ said:

@NiteWalker  , wahh they act very good. the acting talent in the cast adds a major plus point as the highs and lows of the emotional turmoil. looking forward to seeing Road Home. 

both of them are really well pair together...im hook after watching the first episode and i hold my horses till 10 only i start watching so no one is fighting with me for the episode 1 bandwidth hahahaha....

19 hours ago, themarchioness said:

I love that the trailers have been following the novel so far... I'm sure the novel will have to be fleshed out some for the drama, but I'm hoping the edits made for the screenplay will flow seamlessly with the novel.  I know MBFB can do it!  She did a great job with One and Only.  Forever and Ever, on the other hand... well, we'll forgive her since there are restrictions, etc., in place there.  

guilt i never ever started that....hahaha...

5 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Hahaha, at least there’s one thing we are assured of in this drama. Lu Yan Chen wouldn’t be caught dead in a pink beanie scooter hat. 😝

after the image i start with LuYanchen in the first episode its going to be hard for me to imagine him with a pink beanie scooter :laugh:

• Like 4

Jing Boran is an amazing actor and I'm reminded of how incredible he is every time I watch him. The way he stares at Gui Xiao, you can feel the weight of his love and loneliness.

RH-01.gif

Spoiler

RH-02.gif

@abs-oluteM I think if you have the time to add another drama, I would recommend this one. I've enjoyed all the episodes I've watched (I've seen three). 

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Jing Boran is the only actor whose dramas I watch because of his mindful acting... In Psychologist , I only looked forward to his scenes.... He is an amazing actor who looks amazing too....

TSY , the more I look at her , the more I fall in love with her... She is soo good with all the actors she has ever been paired with.... I choose to not delve further into her acting prowess but she can take a drama to become hit on her own.... In Flight to You , even they butchered the whole plotline , and there was no much lovey-dovey moments between leads , it was sheer effort of both the lead actors which made it watchable... I don't know an actor of this prowess....

Both JB and TSY are good in a way that they can make a drama popular just by their acting.... Summoning @SilverMoonTea , please give it a chance...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home