Three Bold Siblings [2022-2023]

stroppyse

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I like SR and MY because they are definitely a case of opposites attract, but in a good way, in that they complement each other so well. MY needs some fun and spontaneity from someone who adores him, while SR needs a stabilizing influence who adores her.

This is well said of them :love:

I am actually on the verge of starting a shipping thread for them :smug:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I'm actually not sure who my favorite couple is. I like the OTP a lot, but their story line is a tad boring, plus I keep feeling badly for them because their families keep getting in the way. However, I like that they decided to be together, no matter what, even going as far as to register their marriage even though they haven't had the ceremony yet, so I'll only be disappointed if they decide they have to separate for whatever reason.

Me too I love the OTP and you were on point @stroppyse their story line is boring  but I want Tae Ju to finally be someone who she can be honest and knows her best. SJ is her best friend and the one who makes her happy . It is his family who keep leeching off him and his sister who is SELFISH and rude. 
@Zoaze  SJ is so in love with TJ that when you watch you can see that she is his light. She makes him so happy .

@ktcjdrama tag me if you do open a thread. I will try to make some GIF between them 

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

51 minutes ago, UnniSara said:

SJ is so in love with TJ that when you watch you can see that she is his light. She makes him so happy .

Good point. It seems that SJ is more in love with TJ than she is with him actually. He has been crushing on her forever. TJ loves him as well, but she kept her guard up with him for forever.

It's really his family that is the problem for them now. I think her family has pretty much accepted that TJ is going to be with SJ, no matter what their concerns for her are.

SJ's little sister is a selfish brat, but perhaps TJ has a point in that SJ has always been the focus of his family, and the little sister really need some love, attention, and a firm hand.

• Clapping Hands 2
30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

SJ's little sister is a selfish brat, but perhaps TJ has a point in that SJ has always been the focus of his family, and the little sister really need some love, attention, and a firm hand.

Yes TJ does have a point SM but SM thinks all that attention is a must but SJ is annoyed by it. He said it himself he had to think of this entire family, so he had no time to date or be with someone. With everyone. All up I’m his affair that he could never escape everyone eyes on him.  You are on point SJ is more in love with her but that is because TJ still has her guard up. 
The fact that she said yes and decided to date I’m took so much courage but her guard lightly up. 

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

I decided to watch live. Felt so sad for Sorim. She confessed to MY and he rejected her and told her he has a daughter. I think Sorim doesn't care but MY leave and Sorim cries. MY cry in the car. SR and MY daughter kept jabbing at SR ex infront of him haha

Episode 22 Preview
The tree Moo-young left behind becomes a hot topic for the curry family today...
Everyone starts guessing who sent the tree.
Jeong-suk runs into someone who appears to be Hyun-jung's boyfriend at Cafe 1983...

Edited by Zoaze
  • Like 3

Ten Asia Top Ten Artists

Content Writing Reporter Woo Bin Tenasia

BF-32024692-1.jpg

Kim So Eun confessed to Kim Seung Soo, but was rejected.

In the KBS2 weekend drama 'Three Siblings Bravely', which aired on the 3rd, Kim So Rim (Kim So Eun) confessed that she fell in love with Shin Moo Young (Kim Seung Soo). 

BF-32024690-1.jpg

BF-32024691-1.jpg

Kim So Rim asked, "What are you going to do for Christmas?" Shin Moo Houng said, "Should I do something special for Christmas?" Kim So Rim asked him back, "Can I have something to confess?"

Shin Moo Young was very embarrassed and said, "No."

Spoiler

BF-32024689-1.jpg

BF-32024694-1.jpg

BF-32024693-1.jpg

'tap the image above to visit a source'

• Like 4

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

I admire SR’s boldness to confess to MY, even knowing the risk of being fired from her job. I like how she is undeterred with MY’s answers and demanded him to be honest with his feelings. I do understand why MY would be hesitant and would rather SR be with someone “better”, so I feel so sad for SR. He didn’t know he has fallen quite deeply with her. I wonder what’s the reason of MY putting a Christmas tree outside the curry house though. It’s even decorated with lots of sparkly hearts... How romantic :love: SR seems rather upset at him and asked him to keep away now. I bet MY will be the one missing her a lot and regretted his decision to reject her confession. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

No big progress with SR and MY. SR is hurting. MY daughter saw MY with the aunt and thought they were dating. Might be wrong but it seems like the younger brother and SJ aunt slept together. Family meeting at the end they see each other from a distance and is shocked to find out their families connection.

Episode 23 Preview
Excluding Hyeon-jeong and Geon-wu, Sang-joon and Tae-joo's family have a friendly meeting.
Hyeon-jeong-eun tells Gern-wu that she should end things between the two, but she feels uncomfortable when she hears Jung-suk talking to Sae-ran...
On the other hand, Ji-hye says she saw her CEO's lover, and she tries to get her luck with Shaolin...

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Looks like the focus for the episodes to come will be more on GW and HJ's love line, while SR and MY love line be cooling down and taking a back seat for a bit.

Wow, I can't even imagine how the grandmothers are going to react! They already don't get along that well anyway. However, GW is his grandmother's beloved blood grandson while HJ is almost 10 years older than him. GW's mom is going to be upset with having SJ's aunt being with her son, but I think GW's grandmother is going to be more upset.

Same with SR, I think the Mom is going to be upset that he's an older divorced man with a grown daughter, but SR is her grandmother's favorite. I think the grandmother is going to be even more upset than the mother.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Zoaze said:

@stroppyse They can't do much i guess if HJ will end up pregnant. SR doesn't seem like the person to listen and obey quietly, Oh the chaos!🤣 , I'm curious to how MY daughter will be in the second half.

I'm sure GW and SR will do what they want. They just have to convince their respective partners to weather the criticisms in order to be with them. I'm just saying that GW and SR's mother and grandmother are going to have a fit.

I'm not sure that HJ being pregnant will necessarily lead her to agree to be with GW. However, it's clear that she does like him, so I'm assuming that they'll buck the societal norms to be a couple.

MY and SR will also have a rough path, including the fact that MY is reluctant. As the father of a daughter himself, he's also thinking about his own reaction if his daughter had brought home a man like himself as a potential mate.

• Like 3

Pretty sure they will go the pregnancy route for GW-HJ couple. Otherwise, I see no reason why the family would allow them be together. HJ being the more rational one will also not allow it. 

Are they trying to pair up Cha Yoon Ho with Lee Sang Min? Please no...... Is there a petition where we can sign against this? 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Pretty sure they will go the pregnancy route for GW-HJ couple. Otherwise, I see no reason why the family would allow them be together. HJ being the more rational one will also not allow it. 

Are they trying to pair up Cha Yoon Ho with Lee Sang Min? Please no...... Is there a petition where we can sign against this? 

I agree with you guys. GH -HJ couple will be pregnant. They always choose the pregnant tour for a couple to get married especially it is kinda forbidden love in Korea society 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Noooooooo! He's way too good a person for her. I'll sign that petition as well.

I suppose if TJ is able to beat some sense and manners into SM? Nope, given how self-centered she is, I still don't want her for CYH.

I actually had to laugh when she was praying that her (dead) father help her meet someone who is very rich, good looking and cares only for her. I know that love can be blind, but SM is just so ugh! Right now, at least, SM literally has no redeeming characteristics. She lies, steals, is physically abusive, and is a total user and a loser.

• Clapping Hands 2
21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I actually had to laugh when she was praying that her (dead) father help her meet someone who is very rich, good looking and cares only for her. I know that love can be blind, but SM is just so ugh! Right now, at least, SM literally has no redeeming characteristics. She lies, steals, is physically abusive, and is a total user and a loser.

I don’t think she will end up with him but she will FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM. She won’t win him because he has fallen for Tae Ju. Once he see SM is rude to TJ he will be turned off by her. Lol lol lol  Like you said @stroppyse She is so nasty doesn’t even know how to hide her dislike of someone in front of someone who is courting her. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

I am so upset chingu. Has SJ & TJ have slept together yet. I am so tired of them sleeping apart. 

SJs mom had a conception dream and I can't understandy why she had it for her sister. I am so upset with that. 

@Zoaze @twink_twink_

• Like 3