Amidst a Snowstorm of Love 在暴雪时分 [2024]

NiteWalker

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama did you finish this ? 

I put it on hold... too much sweetness at one go, cannot tahan anymore. It's like watching them dating, haha... RL calling so have to pause this one first. It's an easy watch that I can pick up anytime and as a mood-booster too. 

I was saying fast, because the skinship, the hugging and all, rather excessive for 2 people who were sooo awkward around each other before. Lots of teasers full of tension too, haha... so I'm glad when they fiiinally get to kiss.

• Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I was saying fast, because the skinship, the hugging and all, rather excessive for 2 people who were sooo awkward around each other before. Lots of teasers full of tension too, haha... so I'm glad when they fiiinally get to kiss.

This show is like so weird for me. In most dramas I am always hoping to see sweet scenes and skinship but here, it was too much. :laugh: And sometimes, I feel like WuLei's character is like a stalker here. 

--------------------------

Nway , maybe you can check this one out. It will premiere today , and plot and romance much more promising. Short - 21 episodes. 

Small town romance. Guy is a mortician who was once a troubled teen and FL is disabled. 

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

And sometimes, I feel like WuLei's character is like a stalker here.

True that... but I really like him in this role than any of his previous ones. Not like I watch many of his dramas, only one proper, and the rest are clips here and there. I mean here, I can see why people like him.

Small town romance. Guy is a mortician who was once a troubled teen and FL is disabled. 

Very interesting setup and premise... Let's see if I can squeeze this in. Most probably won't be able to watch live though :nervous:

• Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love