Ousama ni Sasagu Kusuriyubi 王様に捧ぐ薬指 [JP Drama 2023]

I realised last night that I've read part of the comic book. At the time it didn't finish and it took a long time to release so I never completed it.

I can't relate the ML with the comic book though because he's so tall in there :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I realised last night that I've read part of the comic book. At the time it didn't finish and it took a long time to release so I never completed it.

I can't relate the ML with the comic book though because he's so tall in there :lmao2:

Yes many people who know the manga surprised with the choice of the pairing. The manga characters tall and have mature looks, here they both cute & short lols. 

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 5/25/2023 at 8:03 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

This is so hella cute... the doggo... and Ayaka's voice too and ofc the Togo-san

:laugh: you just knew my trigger point, don't you.... But anyway, I checked this out last week already until ep.4. It's quite fun and not too bad, but I didn't realise it's gonna be a looooong wait for new episodes. Hopefully I can still be motivated to finish it... have kinda forgotten where the story left off, hahahaaa...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The dog is so cute!! I love it when it went up the sofa to accompany Togo who was ousted from his own room. The way it sat in front of him, just the perfect position to hug. 

Up to date till ep.7 now. How many episode in total? It turned very quickly into makjang territory in ep.7 :laugh: I was quite shocked... 

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

• 2 weeks later...