A Journey to Love 一念关山 [2023]

Tofu

58 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't want anything to happen to my favorite characters. On the other hand, if something happened to LTG.....:lmao2:

Sorry to disappointed you, LTG will be very very well at the end...... YY will proposes a marriage alliance with him, if he is agrees than my wish come true partially because I do want them to end up because of true feelings.

• Haha 3

@OsmanthusTea Does that mean Yuan Lu doesn't live pass 20?! My heart. :letalQQ:

If LTG and YY ends up together....for some reason, I find that amusing because of how often the two actors constantly fight about who is shifu's favorite. :lmao2:

How far into the drama are you and everyone else? I am on episode 27, a bit behind the airing schedule. 

• Like 2

In episode 28, I loved it when Yuanzhou put the Wu Emperor in his place by asking him, "are you worth it?" I was so annoyed with the Wu Emperor prior to Yuanzhou showing up. The audacity of this man telling YY that he will tell the An Emperor that she's a girl if he is not rescued within seven days. :pandarage2:

Honestly, both of these Emperors are pathetic and should not be leaders. 

• Like 2
On 12/14/2023 at 12:23 PM, peperomia said:

But yeah, I wouldn't get into an ice bath for anyone either. LOL. 

Yeah he's a bit dramatic haha. I was rolling my eyes and was thinking is there no any other better more logical way ? 😂

Like I was saying to @OsmanthusTea@Tofu I'm a bit struggling starting around ep 22. I able to caught up to 27 but felt the drama losing the steam. Actually I found LTG quite interesting lols. Let's see if he can bring me watch till the end. 

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Princess Yang Ying does not disappoint. :pandachamp: She's come a long way and has grown so much. Yang Ying recognized that if she went back to Wu, she would be locked away in the palace like before. She's capable of more and decided to reveal that she is a princess and not a prince.

008thvzply1hkw50rymnvj31hc2tjx6p.jpg

I have to admit (@OsmanthusTea), I do like seeing her with Li Tongguang. If a love line is started between them, I think they have the potential to be another powerhouse couple. 

008thvzply1hkwsblcohlj33344mob2e.jpg

I saw the previews before I watched episode 32 and 33, so I was not affected by the events that occurred with Ruyi. I know this girl has nine lives, so she was going to be ok. 

The last six episodes will air this week. I was telling @SilverMoonTea that I might have to purchase the express VIP pack, because if there's tragedy, I don't want to wait. I want the ability to skip the parts I don't want to see and know how it ends. Haha!

The boys doing a Douyin dance cover?

Spoiler

Liu Yuning had a mini concert in his apartment (don't know how he fit all of the instruments and people in) and sang his OST for the drama.

Spoiler

His message to everyone as we head into the last week of this drama. 

Spoiler

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I have to admit (@OsmanthusTea), I do like seeing her with Li Tongguang. If a love line is started between them, I think they have the potential to be another powerhouse couple. 

Yes!! They are match so well in term of visual and abilities. YY-LTG is a power couple where they can do much more for their people openly while Ruyi-NYZ can be their support in the dark. Ruyi-NYZ can adopt these 2 pitiful children and raise them to be great people.

add.

I'm starting eps 27 and I have to say that this LTG is so mentally unstable or bipolar or whatever you named it. One minute he was hysterically screaming on NYZ's face about his beloved Shifu, next minute he was being dunk in the water face down and another minute he was sitting calmly plotting about how to brings down a kingdom.....:HaunterOK:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 4

I watched the previews for the remaining episodes and (don't read if you don't want to know how it ends).

Spoiler

The A-Team dies. It's suggested that Yuanzhou and Ruyi survived because we will meet their son at the end of episode 40. His name is Ning Shisan and they will have a daughter named Ren Lu.

Both were name after Yu Shisan and Yuan Lu. :letalQQ:

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I watched the previews for the remaining episodes and (don't read if you don't want to know how it ends).

Hide contents

The A-Team dies. It's suggested that Yuanzhou and Ruyi survived because we will meet their son at the end of episode 40. His name is Ning Shisan and they will have a daughter named Ren Lu.

Both were name after Yu Shisan and Yuan Lu. :letalQQ:

Not surprising regarding the death of the team. Sad, but not shocking.

• Like 2

Watching this drama is like groomed by a group of perverts......:HaunterOK: They lured us with sweet comedy candies for the most part but the moment you are inside their white unmarked van, BAAM! they put you in massive pains and tears....:shocked:

@Tofu

Regarding LTG's marriage to Ruyi, I think from the bottom of his heart he knew he is doing it in vain. We don't see much resistance from him when Ning snatched back Ruyi. This boy is an excellence in everything but he turns into a retard when it came to Ruyi.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, peperomia said:

Sigh...I'm on ep 22 but have caught wind of the ending. Don't know details so I'll still finish it all and decide how I feel about everything.

I felt that way when I cheated and watched the fast-track ending. But apparently, all does not meet the eye. So, do watch till the end and tell us what you think of it.

@Tofu Because I was cheating and ffed,

Spoiler

I saw snippets of the ending and thought, oh my gawd. But then I read a review on MDL and went "oh is that what they meant".... and then read another review "gee, Ning is immortal? He survived all those spears? And Ru Yi too? She survived a bomb?" and burst out laughing as I recalled a YTber complaining that directors have no ba*ls as they wanna please viewers but they also wanna do justice to their plot, so they leave things to our imagination instead of wrapping it up like a man.:lmao2:

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, peperomia said:

Sigh...I'm on ep 22 but have caught wind of the ending. Don't know details so I'll still finish it all and decide how I feel about everything.

Even though I might have cried during some of the scenes from the last couple of episodes, I'm not upset about the outcome. It's one of those where I wished it could have been different, but I'm ok with what we got too. 

@OsmanthusTea LTG redeemed himself just a tiny bit at the end. I think he was still pretty careless. He needs to work on his inferiority complex, because he becomes impulsive every single time he feels this way. I like that YY doesn't hold back on telling him off. I'm glad he has her. 

@IpohBanana

Spoiler

Hahahaha! That is very true! I think it would have been ok if they didn't show the son  The drama created a great emotional connection to the A-Team and Ruyi. If they were going to kill off the characters, it was best to do it to all of them. At least that way, the viewers know they are still together in another world. 

Since they show them all in that glowing meadow field scene at the end, maybe the son isn't theirs. It could have been LTG's and YY's who could have taken on their shifu's last names. Or it could have belonged to the other Liudao Hall members and Scarlet Guards too. So many endless possibilities interpretation on this scene. Hahaha! 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
55 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@OsmanthusTea LTG redeemed himself just a tiny bit at the end. I think he was still pretty careless. He needs to work on his inferiority complex, because he becomes impulsive every single time he feels this way. I like that YY doesn't hold back on telling him off. I'm glad he has her. 

He is young with big responsibility as a new regent and because of his abandon issues, he is impulsive when his button is pushed. His stupid decision to assassinated BeiPan King isn't pops up last minute. He was already felt bad because he lost the battle in He County and YY sort of rubbing it with her careless remarks in front of his beloved Shifu and her heroic husband :HaunterOK: That's why I said he became a doting henpecked husband because he took YY's words hard. As we know, words can both heal and kill. The last straw was when he overheard his troop complimenting Ruyi-NYZ tandem.

But I'm glad that in the end he listened to Papa NYZ and Mama Ruyi...:cool:

Btw, regarding the ending I think all of them are dead. Those vision is CY's POV and I saw someone mentioned that there is a possibility that when she dies Ruyi was pregnant with twin and everyone in CY's vision are dead people so she is fetched to join them by Ning Shi San. I like this ending better because I don't believe NYZ can survived from such wound or Ruyi can be assembles back together from the explosion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1