Things that Come After Love 사랑 후에 오는 것들 [TBD]

Things That Come After Love

A refreshing work depicting a love that transcends borders between a Korean woman and a Japanese man.

(Source: NamuWiki)

~~ Adapted from the joint novel "Sarang Hue Oneun Gotdeul" (사랑 후에 오는 것들) by Gong Ji Young (공지영) and Tsuji Hitonari (辻 仁成). 

Native Title: 사랑 후에 오는 것들
Also Known As: Sarang Hue Oneun Geotdeul
Director: Moon Hyun Sung
Genres: Romance, Melodrama
Tags: Cultural Difference, Intercountry Romance, Time Skip, Second Chance Romance, Adapted From A Novel, Partially Filmed Abroad, Writer Male Lead, Cheerful Female Lead, Straightforward Female Lead, Japanese Subculture 
Type: Drama
Episodes: 0
Aired: 2024 - ?

Screenshot-20231205-094916-Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

20230725080426-lee-se-young-sakaguchi-ke

Lee Se Young In Talks To Star In New Drama Based On Novel With Sakaguchi Kentaro

Jul 25, 2023

by M. Lim

Lee Se Young may be appearing in a new drama with Japanese actor Sakaguchi Kentaro!

On July 25, JTBC Entertainment News reported that Lee Se Young and Sakaguchi Kentaro will star as the lead characters for the upcoming drama “Things that Come After Love” (literal title).

In response to the report, Lee Se Young’s agency Prain TPC shared, “It is one of the projects she has received an offer for. Currently, her appearance has not been decided yet.”

“Things that Come After Love” is an upcoming drama based on the best-selling joint novel by Korean writer Gong Ji Young and Japanese writer Tsuji Hitonari published in 2005. The novel depicts the love story between a Korean woman and a Japanese man.

Currently, Lee Se Young is also gearing up to star in her upcoming drama with Bae In Hyuk “Park’s Contract Marriage Story” (literal translation), which is set to air in the second half of 2023.

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

20231205033825-things-that-come-after-lo

Lee Se Young Confirmed To Join Sakaguchi Kentaro In New Romance Drama “What Comes After Love”
Dec 5, 2023
by S. Kim

Lee Se Young and Japanese actor Sakaguchi Kentaro will be starring in a new romance drama together!

On December 5, Coupang Play confirmed the production of “What Comes After Love.”

“What Comes After Love” is an upcoming drama based on the best-selling joint novel by Korean writer Gong Ji Young and Japanese writer Tsuji Hitonari published in 2005. The novel follows the love story between a Korean woman and a Japanese man who meet and fall in love with each other in Japan and reunite in Korea five years later after their breakup.

Lee Se Young shared, “It is an honor to participate in a project based on a novel that I have always liked. I will do my best to portray the feelings of a person in the face of love. I am also looking forward to working with Sakaguchi Kentaro. I will do my best to produce a great project.”

Sakaguchi Kentaro also remarked, “I’m very much looking forward to working with the Korean staff. Above all, I’m happy to meet Lee Se Young, an actress with excellent and delicate acting, through a beautiful romance drama.”

things-that-come-after-love.jpg

Stay tuned for more updates!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

But the sad love story is between the Korean FL and the Japanese ML....So I think HJH should the 2nd ML here in terms of love interest ?

"Hong Jong Hyun is in talks to play the role of Min Joon, Hong’s fiancé who has loved her for at least 15 years."

It is going to be one angsty melo :laugh:...she'll probably be pining for her Japanese lover or something will being engaged to HJH. 

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

But the sad love story is between the Korean FL and the Japanese ML....So I think HJH should the 2nd ML here in terms of love interest ?

"Hong Jong Hyun is in talks to play the role of Min Joon, Hong’s fiancé who has loved her for at least 15 years."

It is going to be one angsty melo :laugh:...she'll probably be pining for her Japanese lover or something will being engaged to HJH. 

Its okay if it's us who watching normally we can always find something funny even from angsty melodrama :laugh:

I actually waiting for how angsty this can be lols... Me & @Tofu both like this ML a lot. He's suave, handsome & cute. I don't think will get SLS but let's see if that long suffering fiancee waiting for 15 years if he can moved us lols

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...