Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [2024]

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Mouse said:

It's so frustrating that he keeps managing to get away. It's like a cockroach you keep stepping on but whenever you lift your foot, you find out he's still alive. UGH! Just die already. At this point, I feel like putting him in jail isn't the solution because as we've already seen, he'll just come after them again after he's let out. So really, the solution is for him to just die.

@Mouse Hahaha! I wanna awesome your post, but then I was also LOL-ed at the above comment re: the villain, "the solution is for him to just die" :laugh:. Don't know why that hit a funny bone in me.

39 minutes ago, Mouse said:

I am so happy they finally released Spring Snow! Every time I listen to it, it makes me think of Sunjae with his arms wrapped around Sol, making a wish under the cherry blossoms. I can only imagine how warm and safe it must feel to be in Sunjae's arms. 

I know! It seems like a lot of people have been waiting for this. The fans deduce that perhaps they only release it now because the circumstances between Sun Jae and Sol now correlate with the lyrics. It's a nice song.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

How to sleep after watching this... :laugh:

** Spoiler Alert **

2 minutes ago, Mouse said:

@mademoiselle but it's true! He keeps finding a way to survive and get away and I just don't understand why. :mad:

I am still waiting for ep 12 on Viki. It's not available in my area until 12:30pm so I'm just browsing social media to find clips LOL

Hahaha! We have 16 episodes, so he can't die too soon, else the writer won't have enough content to fill up the remaining episodes. That said, he is a very straightforward villain. LOL. Just there to give our OTP hell until the very end.

I've only seen cuts for now. Will have to wait 12 hours+ to be able to watch the full episode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
22 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't know what comes next after this scene. 🥲 Have you seen it? Tell me? Do you think so???

Spoiler

It shows them continuing to kiss and then it pans out. Then, the next day they're basically heading back to Seoul. 

My guess is that they did bec they were kissing when it panned out. If they wanted us to think nothing happened, I would imagine they would have showed them just hugging after the kiss. :thinking:

But then again, I'm biased in that I'm hoping they did sleep together. :laugh:

Looks like the next few episodes are going to make us sit on the edge of our seats! The preview seems to indicate that Sol is crippled again? I am not really sure what to make of it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

1 hour ago, Mouse said:

Hide contents

It shows them continuing to kiss and then it pans out. Then, the next day they're basically heading back to Seoul. 

My guess is that they did bec they were kissing when it panned out. If they wanted us to think nothing happened, I would imagine they would have showed them just hugging after the kiss. :thinking:

But then again, I'm biased in that I'm hoping they did sleep together. :laugh:

Looks like the next few episodes are going to make us sit on the edge of our seats! The preview seems to indicate that Sol is crippled again? I am not really sure what to make of it.

Yeah, biased me want them to as well.

I watch it twice to confirm because people on SNS said that. I didn't think she was cripple. She was just sitting down looking a bit misty eyed and at the snow. I didn't see wheelchair. Confirm?

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah, biased me want them to as well.

I watch it twice to confirm because people on SNS said that. I didn't think she was cripple. She was just sitting down looking a bit misty eyed and at the snow. I didn't see wheelchair. Confirm?

I didn’t see a wheel chair either to be honest so we could be wrong. Maybe the preview is meant to mislead? But she looks the way she looked in the original timeline - hair and all. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens. 

• Like 3

It's alway like that, they flew us to the moon but then drop us back to the ground enexpectedly. The butterfly effect happens, I dont what to end up separately. Let her back to 2023 where the unconsious SJ wakes up and recover. He is not dead yet! Right?

10 hours ago, Mouse said:

@mademoiselle OH MY GOSH!!! Did they sleep together?? I think they did! :wow2:

They're just high schoolers but they dared to do so. Hahaha

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I don't know what comes next after this scene. 🥲 Have you seen it? Tell me? Do you think so???

They're on the train and she pretends to be the old Sol to make him go. She will meet that taxi driver to face the fate. I dont like this, we have only 4 eps left and they're leading us to angts now?

• Like 5

I know she wants to save him but I don't see how staying back in the same place where the cliff is will change things. It's too big a risk to trap the guy there when this place is so far away from where the detective is. She already has a premonition that that is the place and won't it make more sense to get out of that place first? 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Love Next Door  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Are You The One

@abs-oluteM I think she'll try to accept her fate without SJ's interferes so she deceived him by pretend to leave him on that train. 

~~~~~~~

I feel so sad looking at SJ cried when he thought Sol has returned to her present.

I like the scene when he hugs her and she asked him what sound she heard so loud, he said it's the ghost sound. So cute! How he doesnt want to admit his heart beating so lpud and she replied playfully that she's scared. This is so lovely. I keep replaying this part. Well, watching LR is not just once that's the basic. 🤣 

Ah, I'm just watching them but now I'm feeling withdrawal syndrome already, and how about tje actors, I doubt they dont fall for each other for real. 🤣

@mademoiselle I just kbiw he can sing so well in LR. BWS and HY r perfect match, both r trying so hard to get where they r now, they start for many years already, from the very small part to finally be they're now. I hope they will get more projects together more, if not, at least they stay friends just like EY alumni, supporting each other and recognized by many. Cuz they deserve more. 

btw, whoa he kissed her non-stop in the bts, hahahaha. HY defense heart must be as hard as steel. She still can act normal and not faintt... 😆🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)

Hmm, I find episode 12 a bit of a filler. The hide and seek scene was too long. Sun Jae's father being stuck in the bathroom seems insignificant and pointless. Is it to fill up the episodes, or it's a way of dissolving the negativity between both side of the parents have towards each other?

The beach scene was also a bit too long, but I like that Sun Jae and Tae Sung became friends. Also, I'm thinking since both Tae Sung and Sun Jae already kind of know Sol is not Sol, would have been nice the three boys worked together to fight Kim Young Soo. After all, there is a proverb "三個臭皮匠勝過一個諸葛亮" (Two heads better than one).

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I know she wants to save him but I don't see how staying back in the same place where the cliff is will change things. It's too big a risk to trap the guy there when this place is so far away from where the detective is. She already has a premonition that that is the place and won't it make more sense to get out of that place first?

Yeah, I know what you mean (saying this before watching the full episode, LOL). I saw on Weibo from a trustworthy handle that the news report gave out a spoiler — Sol saw Sun Jae dies at age 20 in the hands of Kim Young Soo. That's why Eclipse was 3 member band. 😭😭😭 I like my last night's speculation better than this development!

At this point, I think she just wants Sun Jae to be far away as possible from her and since she cannot hide from Kim Young Soo, she might as well confront him. In the next episode's preview, you can hear a voiceover of Sol asking Detective Kim to meet her at the new location...?

I'm very certain Sun Jae will survive, and we get a happy ending, so I'm not too worried. I just hoped it's logically played out, and not look like Sol is being a noble idiot, which viewers always have an issue with.

11 hours ago, Mouse said:

I didn’t see a wheel chair either to be honest so we could be wrong. Maybe the preview is meant to mislead? But she looks the way she looked in the original timeline - hair and all. I guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

Yeah, I am certain she's not disabled again 😊

The preview at first showed them at a theme park. Sharp-eyed Netizens already figured that out to be memory, Sun Jae celebrating Sol's birthday (May 3). The incident supposedly happened May 10. The last scene her hairstyle is back to 2023/4 version so she definitely is back to the present time (probably at the end of episode 13).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Although Sol is traveling back in time and attempting to change things, there's some element of "the things that are meant to happen will happen". Like how Sunjae still ends up part of Eclipse, Hyun Joo and Im Geum still end up together, and the bad guy still going after Sunjae/Sol. In episode 12, I can't help but think that if Sol hadn't gotten off the train, then whatever she saw would happen, wouldn't have happened. It's almost like she can't prevent the bad guy from going after her or Sunjae so I think her and Sunjae will both just have to face it together. Whether they face him in the past or in 2023 is yet to be seen but I feel like he is part of the "inevitable".

• Clapping Hands 4

@Mouse I love your new profile picture....:yayaya:

On 5/15/2024 at 2:39 PM, mademoiselle said:

Hmm, I find episode 12 a bit of a filler. The hide and seek scene was too long. Sun Jae's father being stuck in the bathroom seems insignificant and pointless....

The beach scene was also a bit too long,

Agree... Good for the laughs, but I was looking forward for some plot progress.

That pretty blue car though :nervous: I lament its demise too...

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, Mouse said:

Thank you! It perfectly encapsulates my feelings toward Ryu Sunjae :laugh:

It is then a requirement for you to post more. Swamp these pages with flying kisses...! :love:

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It is then a requirement for you to post more. Swamp these pages with flying kisses...! :love:

i will start piling up these pages with kisses from all type of angles.

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

4 hours ago, UnniSara said:

i will start piling up these pages with kisses from all type of angles.

We won't say no to that!

6 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It is then a requirement for you to post more. Swamp these pages with flying kisses...! 

+1

7 hours ago, Mouse said:

Thank you! It perfectly encapsulates my feelings toward Ryu Sunjae 

I love this scene so much. He was so adorably cute. And the scene itself was hilarious. 

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Mouse I love your new profile picture....:yayaya:

Agree... Good for the laughs, but I was looking forward for some plot progress.

That pretty blue car though :nervous: I lament its demise too...

Hahaha! Indeed, that poor car. Maybe Sun Jae and In Hyuk can gift Tae Sung a car 15 years later. xDDD 

On 5/16/2024 at 8:15 AM, Mouse said:

Although Sol is traveling back in time and attempting to change things, there's some element of "the things that are meant to happen will happen". Like how Sunjae still ends up part of Eclipse, Hyun Joo and Im Geum still end up together, and the bad guy still going after Sunjae/Sol. In episode 12, I can't help but think that if Sol hadn't gotten off the train, then whatever she saw would happen, wouldn't have happened. It's almost like she can't prevent the bad guy from going after her or Sunjae so I think her and Sunjae will both just have to face it together. Whether they face him in the past or in 2023 is yet to be seen but I feel like he is part of the "inevitable".

Yes, agree with this. Their conversation after finding out Im Geum and Hyun Joo hinted/confirmed this. Some things are destined to happen, but the "choice" that a person's make determines the outcome. In this instance, Im Geum and Hyun Joo chose to be together. Sun Jae still ends up being with Eclipse because he made the choice to sing on stage again, it was also driven by Sol that he realises he'd have to be a famous singer for Sol to learn the existence of this song in the future. 

By the way, I thought Tae Sung left with them, but why isn't he on the train? I'm honestly hoping he would appear with In Hyuk in the next episode to help Sun Jae and Sol. He wasn't supposed to be there when the fire broke out, and Sol brought him there. Maybe he is "Haru" from EY, the one change the fate. LOL.

• Clapping Hands 4