Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [Current - Mon/Tue]

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Need your help to translate this.

Just the highlighted part right? It means "full of vigor" :laugh: He was at the edge already. If he didn't carry IS out, he would no longer be able to hold himself back.

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just the highlighted part right? It means "full of vigor" :laugh: He was at the edge already. If he didn't carry IS out, he would no longer be able to hold himself back.

Not just the highlighted part. You know what? I use Copilot to translate for me, and it's actually pretty good! Take a look in previous page. :laugh:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I use Copilot to translate for me, and it's actually pretty good!

It's really good!! Yeah, that's how I feel too watching that scene. And what a creative idea to carry her out like that... :laugh: No danger of skinship too..

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Why r they keep deleting and reposting it to us?? Sigh, I wanna see them combined in the actual episodes. But nevermind, they still reposted then it's still okay. 

I guess that is they used this as a new way to gain more attention for the drama. And yeah it becomes so popular. And I like the drama more and more. I have rewatched so many times but it isn't Monday yet. Gosh, I love my precious weekend but I expect it to pass quickly. 😆 Is this normal?

New pre release of ep 5-6 r even much more fun, Sol becomes over-pretective to SJ and covers him from the biker, 😄 Sol is just so lovely, KHY always plays her characters so well in every drama. Her 19 year old Sol and 30 something Sol are totally different. She makes the two characters very distinctive. 

• Like 4

I thought the drunken guy last time saved Sol with his distraction, so the suspicious taxi driver pulled away his car. Now I become more curious what makes Sol got into the accident. The driver was so creepy. Why they suddenly brought a bit thriller here? Also, in the day of SJ death, there was a bell ringing on his door too. Who visited him?

Anyway, this episode serves with many sweet scenes and the ending too. Arghh, Sol don't reject him! 

• Like 3

@ktcjdrama you mean 5? 😄😆

I have just done 6. It is even sweeter and fun. Oh my god, we are left with that kind of ending! Making me so anxious! But luckily the preview makes me relieved.

Do not open, I have warned you. 

Spoiler

I can't wait! I think she got away from it safely. She's back to the present wirh dofferent result. Her legs r fine. And I think she'll become SJ's manager or something. I don't know just guessing. The preview could be trolling. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

you mean 5?

Haha, was too distracted by the confession...

Yes, preview showed an altered future. But not everything is alright. Given that it's a 16-ep drama, we still have a long way to go. Wonder what went wrong and when will she go back in time again. 

• Like 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Hey, no wonder I had a brain fart what the ending of episode 9 is! xDDDD

I swear, I was thinking back hard what the ending was. Not realising there's an error, but I think my brain did forget the ending of episode 5. LOL!

@Alice Wonderland @ktcjdrama The preview showed Sol is hired as a Director by the same company who rejected her in the first episode/original timeline. And she's trying to recruit Sun Jae to star in her film/drama (don't know what yet). Our boy tries to pretend not knowing Sol. Pffffft~! 34 years old Sun Jae looks hot with a different hairstyle. 

I think this time round, she's managed to escape from being disabled, not necessary means she did not suffer from the kidnapping. There is still one more chance left, so that might mean the last time is to save Sun Jae (change something that causes the death in 2023). I suspect Sun Jae's death might have something to do with this taxi driver. He might have been caught in 2008, went to jail, but was released in 2023 and seek revenge.

• Like 4

Pre-release

There are so many promotion contents from Hye Yoon and Woo Seok. I hope you guys saw it on your SNS handles. They are really selling/fuelling the ship hard. 

In certain aspects, I feel a bit weird because the background used for the school is EO. The area they buried the time capsule was also the tree where Haru and Dan Oh met. However, Hye Yoon and Rowoon are like siblings, always fight/tease in BTS, but Woo Seok is really Oppa (older) so they have a bit more woman vs man's vibe.

• Like 3

Another amazing episode 

I hope no more time jump please. 
This episode clears up what happens to Sun Jae in the original timeline. 

- Sol’s Grandma knows about the Time Jump but still isn’t normal.

- Serial Killer is out 

-Serial Kill is targeting Sol and Sun Jae but thanks to the time Jump. He has no had the chance to harm her. 
- Sol and Sun Jae’s life are still in danger

- Sun Jae is still very much in love with Sol

I can finally see that Baek In Hyuk is still Sun Jae’s best friend  and they are still close . I am happy for that. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7xqfdy191e6mdikli5v

same clothes and sneaker

Why would they release a SERIAL KILLER????

Koreans really need a wake up call

• Like 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House