Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [Current - Mon/Tue]

If I recall  Sun Jae fought with the serial killer in the original timeline. Sun Jae never saw the Serial Killer from my recollection in the second timeline. I believe she got the watch after the fight occurred in the original timeline.
 I believe Sun Jae changed his watch to Pocket watch. In  Epicode 7 , pocket watch had a short scene with the director kinda zoomed in for us viewers.  It was the scene 
when SJ came home and looked at the picture of him and Im Sol.

I don’t Im Sol knew she actually had Sun Jae’s watch but she thought she has one just LIKE Sun Jae. Remember the clothes  Im Sol wore is very different from the original timeline. What do you think @mademoiselle

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qrgfvajbr8yzc8k45p

What if ?? “ You haven’t changed? What did 

Sun Jae mean from the original timeline. Do you think he was talking about “the time she knew his existence” or meant when she did not know his existence.  “You have not changed! must mean something right  chingus.

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Posted (edited)

Episode 7

I'm so glad 34 years old Sol and Sun Jae finally meet! It's nice to see what really happened in the original timeline vs the new timeline. It gives us clarity. I do believe we will see more of the 2008-2009 timeline later. There is a scene from the long preview trailer that Sun Jae asked Sol if she time-travelled. I believe that is a scene from the past. Sun Jae already started to believe what 34 years old's Sol said to him, I'm sure after the incident in 2008, and Sol travels back again he will figure it out.

Hi, @UnniSara

Yes, you are correct. Sun Jae fought the killer in the original timeline and broke his watch. Sol obtained the watch in the future through an auction. However, in the second timeline, the watch was not broken on Sept 1, 2008. And true, there is now another watch that Sun Jae looks at it fondly. I'm sure we'll find out later (soon enough) what that other watch is.

Also, it is odd that Mum mentioned the incident was from 14 years ago when it is supposed to be 15 years ago. So there should be one more time-travelling back to 2009. Sol did "dream" of her and Sun Jae running. That might be from her time-travelling to 2009 where the killer tries to do something to them again.

Unfortunately, I believe Sun Jae still dies in 2023, so Sol travels back to 2009 to catch the killer once and for all. Killer probably dies in that timeline so that in the newly created timeline she and Sun Jae gets a happy ending in 2023. There is no reason for her to return to the past again if Sun Jae did not die in the present, or the killer is captured again in the present.

2 hours ago, UnniSara said:

“ You haven’t changed? What did Sun Jae mean from the original timeline. Do you think he was talking about “the time she knew his existence” or meant when she did not know his existence.  “You have not changed! must mean something right  chingus.

It means Sun Jae knew the Sol that he is friends with in 2008 is actually 34 years old Sol.

----

Ahahahaha, episode 8 is HILARIOUS!!! I'm peeking at spoilers right now xD

You guys will love episode 8 even more. Hehehe

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Love love love episode 8. It's hilarious and soooo cute. All the heart fluttering moments are so funny. I didn't know Byeon Woo Seok does good comedy. He emotes very well too, I felt it. I love that he's so in love with her for the last 15 years and never had a change of heart. Love the drunk act as well. It's sad for him, but funny for us audience. Haha. I do believe deep down inside, Sun Jae knew the Sol from 2023 is the one "who came to him".

And of course the...

Spoiler

kiss was awesome!

And argh, they didn't even get to spend some time together and the inevitable happen again. I knew it wouldn't be so easy!

@UnniSara the watch was a gift from Sol from the time capsule.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Clapping Hands 1
Posted (edited)

@SilverMoonTeaYou fall for the second lead? Who? Kim tae sung? eh, I hate his stupid hair. I wonder why they style him like that?

It's fun and hillarious for me so I am still watching it.

@mademoiselleI just cant move on from QOT yet. Knowing that ending made me rewatched it for some episodes, so it took me so long to resume LR ep 7 to 8. But I just did. The psychopath taxi driver is coming to them even after 15 years? Why is he so obsesssed in the first place. Do you think she will go back in time to save him?

Ep 8 waa so chaotic with all her mission to keep him company. I do want a loving man who will never say no to me. Hahaha

Gosh, where Could I find a guy like baek hyun woo or sun jae in real life, r they even exist? Wait, wait, if they do, they only want for HI and Sol. 😆😂 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Gosh, where Could I find a guy like baek hyun woo or sun jae in real life, r they even exist? Wait, wait, if they do, they only want for HI and Sol. 😆😂 

I was just thinking out loud to myself last night that SJ is so out of this world. Who on earth will wait for girl who just rejected him with some vague reason and then proceed to wait under the rain too on top of that. Once he only saw her umbrella he got panic too. Well I have not heard anyone waiting under the rain for their love interest, if there is any I think it's also a big huge red flag, like probably the guy is level 10 clinger or a potential stalker 😂

@mademoiselle I finally understand the charm of this drama. I thought this is just another time slip. Time slip is not my favourite genre, but when it being made well I could end up trully loving it, like for example with Feel Good to Die drama.

This drama has some layer to it and not as simple as I thought at first, every time slip revealed more information / feelings that had not been made known before. And they throw some random serial killer there too and somehow it worked for me and become more fun. I finished ep 6, and pretty sure can go up to 8 soon too. If only I don't need to work 😢

Spoiler

As of QOT, I still had not much motivation to continue. There is one night I dream about KSH though... 😂 

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 4/16/2024 at 8:05 AM, mademoiselle said:

@Alice Wonderland you, Tofu and Tea are the 3 that easily lose interest in dramas, so I don't know, what is the trick to keep yourself hook and continue to the end? Share with me so I can apply to Tofu and Tea. Haha.

I would like to know this too ! I think some trick that will work for me is you let the drama airing until it have more episodes. Then you can call me half way to watch it. If more episodes are available and I don't need to wait that long, there is possibility I could stay on track. But sometimes this trick also would not work 😂 I think I will stay if : 1. Really like the chemistry pairing or probably the lead just so eye candy or my type 2. Drama withholding some information that I was dying to know  3. Drama can't be too muddled / repetitive. 4. A romance that there but also not there, I think Blood Free is good example. Tag another drama ADHD @Tofu 😂

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTeaYou fall for the second lead? Who? Kim tae sung? eh, I hate his stupid hair. I wonder why they style him like that?

I think KTS make it more fun. I like it cos he fell for Sol unconsciously and it make me wonder what he's going to do now after she dumped him. Agree that his style here is just super tacky, he's actually quite a looker, he can even sport a blonde coloured hair and pulled it nicely in other drama. 

song-geon-hee-looks-like-an-actual-cafe-

Btw for someone who called @abs-oluteM before. She's on her own Li Xian world right now 😆

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2024 at 5:12 AM, Alice Wonderland said:

It's fun and hillarious for me so I am still watching it.

@mademoiselleI just cant move on from QOT yet. Knowing that ending made me rewatched it for some episodes, so it took me so long to resume LR ep 7 to 8. But I just did. The psychopath taxi driver is coming to them even after 15 years? Why is he so obsesssed in the first place. Do you think she will go back in time to save him?

Ep 8 waa so chaotic with all her mission to keep him company. I do want a loving man who will never say no to me. Hahaha

Episode 8 is top in comedy - I enjoyed it so much! I love how in his eyes, Sol is aegyoing - and he can't help but says "yes" to all her request. The way he says it, too, so funny! And then there's that scene where they finally met at the bridge, the way he emotes there really gave me feels. It's like, finally, after 15 years she's back! That is a long wait! Poor thing! 🥲 He was also looking extra fine in the scene Sol confesses her feelings outside her apartment. Eeeek!

Yes, she will travel back to save him one last time.

Hahaha, Hyun Woo and Sun Jae don't exist in reality. And that is why we are so smitten by them! 😮‍💨

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I thought this is just another time slip. Time slip is not my favourite genre, but when it being made well I could end up trully loving it, like for example with Feel Good to Die drama.

This drama has some layer to it and not as simple as I thought at first, every time slip revealed more information / feelings that had not been made known before. And they throw some random serial killer there too and somehow it worked for me and become more fun. I finished ep 6, and pretty sure can go up to 8 soon too. If only I don't need to work 😢

Thank you, God! Our Tea is still going strong! :SquirtleWonderfull: I think what I liked the most in the beginning (and always moved me) is the revelation of Sun Jae's feelings. End of episode 2 showed us Sun Jae was the one who fell for her first. Episode 4 showed us Sun Jae purposely called her at the station, and that disappointed sigh she doesn’t remember him. 🥲 There's a certain level of pity for Sun Jae whenever Sol goes back & forth in time, and he would be left with the Sol that never knew him. I think my heart feels for him at the thought of the 15 years he spent waiting for the "right" Sol.

Episode 5-6 gave us insights as to what that incident Sol got into and explained why she couldn't remember - it's not the trauma - but because 34 years old Sol took over.

I also like that the story is switching between the past and present. Hehe. Anyway, stay until episode 8. It's too funny to miss!

Oh hey, KTS in blonde look familiar. What drama is this? I agree with Alice his hair just doesn't appeal in 2008. Most importantly, he's not as handsome (pretty) as BWS. Haha! He's finally gaining fame. Very late, in 30s, but happy for him coz when I saw him in previous dramas, I always thought he is ML material with the looks and height. Just need to act well, which I can see he can now.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
On 4/15/2024 at 2:23 PM, Tofu said:

Nowadays, I am turned off from dramas that are too long.

Me too, I love the episodes short from 8-12 episode per drama. 

Well said @mademoiselle Hyun Woo and Sun Jae can only exist in Kdrama land especially when it is the right actor playing the part. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ys0uluv7jwheejpj4r

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91ys0uluv7jwheejpj4r

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe914etxgkxgq8xr6nhxkb

• Like 3

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha, Hyun Woo and Sun Jae don't exist in reality. And that is why we are so smitten by them! 😮‍💨

Geurae, hmm 😪😪 I fall for their loving gazes to their women. Especially KSH in QOT, gosh melted! I feel so lonely 😄😂🤣

They never fail us with the good comedy in each episodes. And the aegyo part isnt cringy so it was fun to watch. 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Well I have not heard anyone waiting under the rain for their love interest, if there is any I think it's also a big huge red flag, like probably the guy is level 10 clinger or a potential stalker 😂

Depends, the red flag stalker never be that handsome and sweet like SJ. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

what I liked the most in the beginning (and always moved me) is the revelation of Sun Jae's feelings. End of episode 2 showed us Sun Jae was the one who fell for her first.

Me too! Samebgoes for QOT. Both r pretty similar, the guy  fell for the girl first even ij the process the girl is actively pursue the guy. And they have great chenistry too. So yeah, it passed my requirements. I think I'll keep watching it. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Depends, the red flag stalker never be that handsome and sweet like SJ. 

Good point 😆 I forgot to mention this 🤣

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh hey, KTS in blonde look familiar. What drama is this? 

It's Missing on The Other Side. He showcased more acting range there, eventhough he was a minor supporting character, he had lasting impression for me. @ktcjdrama should knew him too. Not sure if in this drama he will have major role to bring more of his acting ability or he will just stay as a simple rejected 2nd ML. 

Actually both RSJ & KTS affected with Sol back & forth time slip, they must think she's so fickle and borderline to mental 😂 KTS even had nickname grandma for the older Sol 😂 I think KTS more conflicted with grandma Sol but not with younger Sol. While RSJ probably loving all the version of Sol since beginning. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Good point 😆 I forgot to mention this 🤣

It's Missing on The Other Side. He showcased more acting range there, eventhough he was a minor supporting character, he had lasting impression for me. @ktcjdrama should knew him too. Not sure if in this drama he will have major role to bring more of his acting ability or he will just stay as a simple rejected 2nd ML. 

Actually both RSJ & KTS affected with Sol back & forth time slip, they must think she's so fickle and borderline to mental 😂 KTS even had nickname grandma for the older Sol 😂 I think KTS more conflicted with grandma Sol but not with younger Sol. While RSJ probably loving all the version of Sol since beginning. 

Tae Sung will appear in 2023, might have become a cop like his dad. Saw some spoiler pic on SNS.

Yeah, Tae Sung likes mother-like Sol who nags him, not fawn over him 🤣

Sun Jae is smitten by Sol, no matter which version.

26 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Me too! Samebgoes for QOT. Both r pretty similar, the guy  fell for the girl first even ij the process the girl is actively pursue the guy. And they have great chenistry too. So yeah, it passed my requirements. I think I'll keep watching it. 

So your condition must be guy fell hard first but girl does the chasing? And good chemie. Haha.

1 hour ago, UnniSara said:

Hyun Woo and Sun Jae can only exist in Kdrama land especially when it is the right actor playing the part. 

Yes, the mandatory requirement is must be charming or good looking.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

So your condition must be guy fell hard first but girl does the chasing? And good chemie. Haha.

Errr, yes but the girl should still have their pride dont throw themselves so much, I dont kñow what the right words for this. 

And like unnisara said up there,

these characters only work depends on the actors and actresses. If they r not good it could be so cringy and boring. 

@SilverMoonTea 

Spoiler

You dream him of what?? But I thibk KSH looking so dashing and much more handsome than before in QOT. Why? Do you think I have problem with my eyes?

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Haha 2