Lovely Runner 선재 업고 튀어 [Current - Mon/Tue]

23 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Errr, yes but the girl should still have their pride dont throw themselves so much, I dont kñow what the right words for this. 

And like unnisara said up there,

these characters only work depends on the actors and actresses. If they r not good it could be so cringy and boring. 

@SilverMoonTea 

Hide contents

You dream him of what?? But I thibk KSH looking so dashing and much more handsome than before in QOT. Why? Do you think I have problem with my eyes?

I can't remember what he's doing in my dream, but KJW also there 🤣 And I think he paid me more attention than her 😆 I wake up feeling quite happy and was thinking should I watch QoT again, but then just nah... I'm lazy 😂

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I can't remember what he's doing in my dream, but KJW also there 🤣 And I think he paid me more attention than her 😆 I wake up feeling quite happy and was thinking should I watch QoT again, but then just nah... I'm lazy 😂

Oh yeah, why you get to dream of oppa all the time? They never come into my dream.

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh yeah, why you get to dream of oppa all the time? They never come into my dream.

Same, no one of those oppas come into my dream 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Watch it, it's a sign for you to finish it. 😄 He is just melting my heart as BHW, of course nor from the early episodes, you know what I mean right. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 4/26/2024 at 7:22 AM, mademoiselle said:

They are really selling/fuelling the ship hard. 

In certain aspects, I feel a bit weird because the background used for the school is EO. The area they buried the time capsule was also the tree where Haru and Dan Oh met. However, Hye Yoon and Rowoon are like siblings, always fight/tease in BTS, but Woo Seok is really Oppa (older) so they have a bit more woman vs man's vibe.

I see that they did it intentionally. I saw some setting r from her prev drama. Well, that school/university mostly used in some teen or high school drama as well they just did some changes to make it unoticeable but for us hard fan of kdrama easily spot them all. 😄

And I agree on that part her off screen interactions with haru more like close friend or siblings. But with WS felt a little different. But I still see that HY always put a line for them, she act close and comfortable with her costars but she didnt end up dating them, at least publicly, she manage to friend zone them all, 😄 but we dont know nehind the scene, their real life. I let to them, I give my bless if she end up with one of those oppas, 🤣😆 just because she is compatible to everyone. Her chemistry is always good. I think if she acted with a wood could work as well. Lols.

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I see that they did it intentionally. I saw some setting r from her prev drama. Well, that school/university mostly used in some teen or high school drama as well they just did some changes to make it unoticeable but for us hard fan of kdrama easily spot them all. 😄

And I agree on that part her off screen interactions with haru more like close friend or siblings. But with WS felt a little different. But I still see that HY always put a line for them, she act close and comfortable with her costars but she didnt end up dating them, at least publicly, she manage to friend zone them all, 😄 but we dont know nehind the scene, their real life. I let to them, I give my bless if she end up with one of those oppas, 🤣😆 just because she is compatible to everyone. Her chemistry is always good. I think if she acted with a wood could work as well. Lols.

You must really like Hye Yoon! I draw the line with wood. LOLLL!

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

You must really like Hye Yoon! I draw the line with wood. LOLLL!

I like her since she can play both evil and good character well. Not just her, I like many other k actress too. And my type r pretty similar. 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, what kind of scenario is this? I'm pretty sure no one will catch me, let alone my crush! 🤣🤣🤣

I guess we got their past in order, first their high school year, now their college year. So she will try to fix which part this time. Btw did you ever watch old movie call butterfly effect. The male lead tried to change many things just to save him and his love one. But the more he fixes things it get twisted and things changed unexpectedly. I just hope how chaotic the scenario this will be the ending should be both of them saved from their misrable fate. 

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 3

I will catch up on ep.7-8 hopefully over this weekend... Stuff piled up while I was away for a few days since last weekend. Wait for me.... don't run away so fast with Sun Jae... :nya:

• Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Posted (edited)

Kyaaa... the kiss is so full of feels... It'd better be, after teasing us so many times with the could've should've scenes. And it's no wonder if we look at the BTS, how meticulous the PD was directing them for the kiss scene. My thought was "finally!!... there'd better be no interruption this time... " yes the kiss was cut short, but I'm happy enough with the full of feel kiss :wow: love love love it...

Enjoyed ep.7-8 very much. Yes @mademoiselle ep.8 is hilarious. I literally laughed out loud so many times, especially the one with the bed cover in the room. 

So many scenes I love and laughed at:

- the Hero movie synopsis mash-up :laugh: Did any netizen identify the different dramas?

- the umbrella motif ~ I cover you, you cover me, rinse and repeat :love:

- the "dwae" that Sun Jae muttered even though he really wanted to say "no" at first, but how could he resist, right? :smile:

- I especially love the part when they met again at the bridge, the way he asked her "is your car broken?" gosh... that melted me. So very gentle... :heart:

KHY is doing a lot of running for these 2 episodes. I pity her and respect her for the hard work she put in. 

@SilverMoonTea I told you that there's your ex-oppa from Missing...  Glad you have joined us here! :yayaya:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama All the good scenes are in episode 8, I reckon. All the small details/expression from Byeon Woo Seok tug on my heartstring.

For example, this scene where he finally meet the "right" Sol.

A lot of swoon worthy moments, too.

1. Coming out of his sports car looking all dashing, in sunglasses with a shovel.

2. Him feeding Sol ramen and just happily looking at her.

3. The below scene where Sol finally confesses her feelings, he looks so handsome here, especially the left 3rd bottom scene.

img.gif

(I hope you can see the gif).

4. All the secret smiles when Sol isn't looking.

5. This!!!

GMav6x_a0AAbcsB?format=jpg&name=medium

.... too many... I think I'm just going to rewatch this episode again.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
7 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mademoiselle Yes, I saw them in TVN IG, why they keep deleting scenes.just put them as epilogue for each episodes, it's hard to watch them separatedly like this, cuz the eng sub isnt available for it directly. If they air 2 or even more I dont mind to watch it. Lols. They can make longer duration for QoT to almost 2 hours why not for this?

I saw people on my SNS saying it's because on Mon-Tue, there are other shows scheduled after LR, so they cannot extend the episodes like they do for QoT. LR also aired earlier than QoT on weekend.

I don't mind they deleted it and publish it later, as long as I still get to see them.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@mademoiselle I’m caught up and here. So far, am finding this just an easy to watch drama. Not the most exciting with lots of clichéd scenes. I thought the push pull between the leads was dragged out for far too long. Koreans are still really enjoying the time travel bits in their stories. And the murderer is after both of them now? How is he let out only after 15 years??

• Like 5
Posted (edited)

Another Pre-release

The gist is the legend about whoever kiss will get married later 😆. Go, Sun Jae!!!

8 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

@mademoiselle I’m caught up and here. So far, am finding this just an easy to watch drama. Not the most exciting with lots of clichéd scenes. I thought the push pull between the leads was dragged out for far too long. Koreans are still really enjoying the time travel bits in their stories. And the murderer is after both of them now? How is he let out only after 15 years??

The murderer part is not yet fully revealed. Korea's law system is not that great. Rapist is only put away for 5 years (read Jung Joon Young's case). They should be put away longer. The court usually excuse the criminals as well if they show remorse and if it's first offense etc. In Prison Playbook, one of the main casts was supposed to be life imprisonment, but in the end due to good behaviour, he was let out of jail to reunite with his daughter and wife.

Are you not smitten by Byeon Woo Seok? 😍

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Guyssssss!!!! I've finally caught up on this drama and I really like it. Not sure what the concensus is here on Janghaven coz I have a lot of catching up to do in terms of reading threads, but this drama has given me the flutters which I haven't felt for awhile.I guess this is my current crack drama :popcorn:

As a time travel series, I guess I love it because it's the same genre as Someday or One Day and has some similar overarching themes. I know time travel sometimes bothers people either because they find it confusing or because they don't think it's logical (there's also a lot of room for errors/contradictions/ plot holes if done poorly). But I personally like time travel because it often involves things like looking whether fate is predetermined or whether you have agency to change things and also looking at the cause and effects of choices. Also when it's a love story, it means it's a love so deep that it literally lasts across time and space. :heart: I don't know if the time travel in My Lovely Runner is as fool proof as Someday or One Day, but I also like that it's got it's own thing going on (ie. it's not about a circular time loop, but seems to be different time loops).

I actually really like My Lovely Runner so much more than A Time Called You. At least the leads have some real slow burn chemistry. The high school scenes are also soooo more belivable...but the trade off is that I have a hard time beliving either lead is around 30 years old because they're both so baby faced! :laugh: I've always liked Kim Hye Yoon in these fun, slighly silly roles - it suits her. And I didn't have any feelings for Byeon Woo Seok before this, but now I think I need to adopt him. I mean I feel like he has a permanant smirk which is good for playing villain roles, but he's making me feel something in this drama. And omg, that kisss :heart: I think I died a little watching it. But since they've been pushing each other away and pulling each other back in, it was expected that it would be a full-of-tension scene :wow:

I also think the humour is my type of humour (I laughed pretty hard when you think it's a girl taking a bath at Sun Jae's place, but it's actually the friend. And also when Sol is trying to stay at Sun Jae's place and she askes him if she can have ramyeon...poor guy, the temptation was deep :lenny:) Sometimes it's toes the slapsticky side like with Sol's brother annd her friend, but it's not too bad.

Lastly super obsessed with that song they played during the kiss - Minnie's Like a Dream. Had it o repeat during work today! :BulbaOWO:

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you not smitten by Byeon Woo Seok? 😍

I'm so charmed by that guy. I really wanted to smack him during Strong Girl Nam Soon because he was such an irritating bad guy  :laugh: But now I just love him :heart:

On 5/4/2024 at 10:19 PM, mademoiselle said:

.... too many... I think I'm just going to rewatch this episode again.

Yeah not going to lie, I replayed that kiss a few times :laugh::pandablush:

On 5/3/2024 at 7:27 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Wait for me.... don't run away so fast with Sun Jae... :nya:

Too late... Sun Jae has run away with my heart already :smug:

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Oh wow it's @JenL! We almost have everyone here. Calling @Chocolate & @abs-oluteM 😂 @peperomia will come here too soon. 

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

And I didn't have any feelings for Byeon Woo Seok before this, but now I think I need to adopt him. 

I was proudly declaring to @mademoiselle & @Tofu that BWS is not my type 😆 I need to shut my mouth and stop talking about cup of tea or type 😂 And now I was like eh he's kind of cute. Not that I want to own him but I think he's the perfect Sun Jae for Sol. Also at first he is a swimmer or an idol was not my favourite occupation for normal ML. 

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

As a time travel series, I guess I love it because it's the same genre as Someday or One Day and has some similar overarching themes. I know time travel sometimes bothers people either because they find it confusing or because they don't think it's logical (there's also a lot of room for errors/contradictions/ plot holes if done poorly). But I personally like time travel because it often involves things like looking whether fate is predetermined or whether you have agency to change things and also looking at the cause and effects of choices. Also when it's a love story, it means it's a love so deep that it literally lasts across time and space. :heart: :smug:

I think deep down I also weak with time travel for the highlighted reason mentioned by Jenl -> so well said. It took a lot of courage to go back in time, as the change could be worse off too. It just need a lot of determination too. I don't think I ever want to go back in time 😂

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh wow it's @JenL! We almost have everyone here.

Hahaha yes, it's me the ghost! I was behind in Kdramas because I went on a local trip with friends and work has been busy which meant that I was behind in all my dramas and I didn't want spoilers so I haven't been on here or Twitter or Instagram much. But having finally caught up on this and finishing Queen of Tears, it's safe to return and fangirl again :Party01:

I was proudly declaring to @mademoiselle & @Tofu that BWS is not my type 😆 I need to shut my mouth and stop talking about cup of tea or type 😂 And now I was like eh he's kind of cute. Not that I want to own him but I think he's the perfect Sun Jae for Sol. Also at first he is a swimmer or an idol was not my favourite occupation for normal ML. 

Hahaha I know what you mean! He has a very particular look which I think can come off as a little haughty? I did not get it at all when everyone's heart died for him during Strong Girl Nam Soon. But he's cute in this. There's something about the way he looks at Hye Yoon that is adorable and I can't let it go :heart:

I think deep down I also weak with time travel for the highlighted reason mentioned by Jenl -> so well said. It took a lot of courage to go back in time, as the change could be worse off too. It just need a lot of determination too. I don't think I ever want to go back in time 😂

Hahaha we have the same taste. I just love it and will defend time travel as a theme/ genre until the end of my days :heiboi:

But what if you were transported back in time against your will??? (As is always the case) :laugh:

If I went back in time, I feel like I'd cheer up my past self and give her some more confidence. Maybe actually talk to the guys I had crushes on. I was a real gloomy teen. (Probably why I found Someday or One Day so relatable! ) :popcorn:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Pre-release

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Thanks for the tags @mademoiselle @SilverMoonTea . This show has been all over my TL.  RN i have a lot of dramas hence haven’t had the time plus , I am in LiXian mode 🤣🤣. I’ll bookmark this 

Yeah, no joke. This is all over my feeds too.

Come join us soon. You can be in Li Xian and BWS mode at the same time.

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1