Legend of Fei 有翡 [2020]

Lynne

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

In terms of timeline (correct me if I'm wrong @Lynne):

• From when A'Fei and Xie Yun first meet, they were separated for six months. 
  • A'Fei and Xie Yun spent about a year traveling before returning to the Fortress
  • A'Fei spent a month looking for Xie Yun
  • While Xie Yun was unconscious, a year passed (three years in the novel)

@Tofu yeah... i think this is the current timeline...  

And now.. onto the current fasttrack episode... i was internally screaming last night!!!! :wow:

• Like 2
On 1/6/2021 at 10:20 PM, Tofu said:

but it's released up to 40 for people paying for advance episodes. There has been one thing trending this entire day about what happened in episode 39/40 

And there was good reason for that, haha!  It's up to 42 now, actually, and there is so much sweetness between our OTP across all those four episodes. How will I bear the wait until next week when I can skim more raw episodes?!

(If I've been silent lately, blame work, not LoF.  If anything, my admiration for this drama only grows with each episode.)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

16 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

the difference in how ZhouFei treating XieYun and how XieYun treating ZhouFei lols

Omg that is hilarious, especially because of how accurate it is.  Hahaha. She definitely wears the pants in that relationship.  It's great

• Haha 2

My Fanfics

Descendants of the Sun • A Love So Beautiful • Le Coupe de Foudre • Gank Your Heart • Go Ahead • Legend of Fei

I'm on episode 43 and sometimes things are explained and sometimes they aren't. Xie Yun always protected his identity from Leader Li but suddenly she knows who he is. I don't remember a scene where she was given this information? 

Also this editing, they blurred the stunt double's face instead of just filming a scene with the lady who poisoned Xie Yun (Pathetic Clam), hahaha!

cDuKsZW.jpg

• Like 1
On 1/17/2021 at 10:59 PM, Tofu said:

I'm on episode 43 and sometimes things are explained and sometimes they aren't. Xie Yun always protected his identity from Leader Li but suddenly she knows who he is. I don't remember a scene where she was given this information? 

There wasn't but in the same way that many others have recognized XY when they see him, I kind of assumed that even if ZF's mother may not have known who he was the first time he popped up in the 48 Stronghold, she could probably tell instinctively that there was more to this person's story given his mission and purpose for being there.  Also, whenever ZF and the cousins leave home, she keeps regular tabs on them and I wouldn't be surprised (and would even expect) that in one of those updates, she'd be told who he was.  I even suspect it's probably because of that, and not just the fact that he was responsible for her husband's prior departure from the mountain, that she was so dismissive towards XY the second time he visited the 48 Stronghold.  I mean, I'm sure his part in that didn't endear him towards her but she's not an unreasonable/petty either and in fact, is an honorable and just person so I think she'd understand the greater need of the people.  Which is why I think most of her reservations about him stem mainly from her concern for ZF; as she tells her daughter, becoming entangled with a person like XY means so much more than just that.  He comes with a lot of baggage.   

(Speaking of that scene, I really liked ZF's answer.  XieYun really is a wonderful couple.  :heart:)

11 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

beautiful stills :) 

They really are, especially that backlit one of XieYun!  And I like that WeTV included the parents in their montage of LoF couples.  Gosh, so many farewell posts from the drama/actors these past few days!  They're killing me.  I'm not ready to say good-bye.  Fortunately I still have until next week before I will finish watching the drama subbed.  

• Like 2

My Fanfics

20 hours ago, themarchioness said:

They really are, especially that backlit one of XieYun!  And I like that WeTV included the parents in their montage of LoF couples.  Gosh, so many farewell posts from the drama/actors these past few days!  They're killing me.  I'm not ready to say good-bye.  Fortunately I still have until next week before I will finish watching the drama subbed.  

yes all of them is very beautiful :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretending like I haven't watched the ending because I don't want to let go.  :niu:

In the meantime, if anyone's interested, I broke my rules against writing period fics and wrote one for LoF: A Man with a Past (When an unexpected visitor arrives to the 48 Strongholds, she brings with her Xie Yun's past and stirs Zhou Fei's jealousies).

• Haha 1
  • Party! 2

My Fanfics

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Wangxian said:

I haven't finished watching the drama neither do I read the novel but I was confused as to Why Xie Yun said he will meet Zhou Fei again in 20 years after he died because of the bone chilling poison? Why 20 years tho? Is it the time for reincarnation?

I have no idea what it means by 20 years too. I don't think it has something to do with the reincarnation period. Those usually varies across all religions. I don't think I know any that says it occurs after 20 years.

The drama was originally supposed to have 70+ episodes so quite a bit was cut. I'm assuming that the meaning behind the 20 years was part of the things that were cut. I know that it is reference in the song sang by Wang YiBo too. 

Sorry, I was no help. :pandasadspoon:

• Insightful 1