The Uncanny Counter 경이로운 소문 [S1: 2020-2021] [S2: 2023]

Tofu

Gonna be sad that we don't have The Uncanny Counter this weekend. 

Final BTS subbed by OCN

Goodbye from the cast

Lee Hong Nae ( who played Ji Cheong Sin) is getting a lot of attention. His abs were pretty good. I approve!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 hours ago, Tofu said:

I was on Instagram and found lots of selfies with our evil characters on the actor's profile. Their characters were so evil, you forget that they are just acting. Haha!

Surely that is great praise for the actors? Anyway, cute pictures.

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Lee Hong Nae ( who played Ji Cheong Sin) is getting a lot of attention. His abs were pretty good. I approve!

He did have great abs!

However, I was impressed by his acting. I liked that his character was written to have these notes of pathos and such a sad backstory that tugged at my sympathy even as I was acknowledging that he had become total evil. And, the actor managed to convey the conflicting emotions and motivations very well.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I don't see any of the spiritual handlers in that photo actually. WiGen, GiRan, SuHo, or Woo Shik?

Hmmm good point! Wonder if they'll be involved? :thinking:

15 hours ago, Tofu said:

Right before he was going to film his shirtless scene, he did crunches. Haha!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKdu0nBgpIU/

Gotta look like a fit evil demon...otherwise too easy to punch if there's no abs and all flabs 

:lenny::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Article from AllKPop

Kim Se Jung reveals her favorite scenes from 'The Uncanny Counter'

Kim Se Jung talked about her favorite scenes from OCN's hit series 'The Uncanny Counter'.

In a recent interview with News Culture, Kim Se Jung revealed her thoughts on her character Do Hana in the popular drama, saying, "It's just one kind of personality. I didn't want her to look dull and dark. The background of the character can be dark, but after it becomes part of her personality, darkness comes out naturally. I hoped that such naturalness would be reflected too. Though she's someone who only reveals her feelings in front of the counters, she's still very young, a soft child who pretends to be strong on the outside."

On her favorite scene, the former Gugudanmember expressed, "It's the scene where I say, 'Unni's sorry.' Should I say it's a relief? Before I filmed that scene, I filmed my sister dying first. It's a scene when my family dies, and I hold onto my sister and cry. After filming that scene, my head hurt, and my emotions were so confused and my insides hurt."

However, Kim Se Jung then revealed she looks forward to filming action scenes the most, saying, "The day when there is an action scene is the most exciting day. Of course, action scene days are long, and I'm excited... I felt joy whenever I could do more and more movements, and when I did that, I thought, 'Ah, action is fun. I want to continue doing it.'"

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 1/29/2021 at 8:31 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Btw, was it ever told to us why Mayor Shin killed his assistant? And I also wonder why the friend just kept quiet about it and in fact worked for him so devotedly. 

I can't remember if they did or not. I would assume that she probably knew too much information and they killed her because of that. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Tofu said:

I can't remember if they did or not. I would assume that she probably knew too much information and they killed her because of that. 

That’s what I assumed too. But why not hire a minion to kill her? Why Mayor Shin had to do it himself... 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL @Tofu @ktcjdrama For the 

that special in on 7 Feb, I wonder if international audience get to see it too. I doubt that Netflix will sub. 

Somebody explained the title 

Thanks for the explanation!

Yeah, doubt Netflix will sub it - I don't think they pushed out any promotional videos on their Swoon Youtube channel for Uncanny Counter. I wonder why? :thinking: Maybe they didn't purchase the rights to show BTS content since I noticed OCN were not required to block any of their BTS/interview videos.

I hope Sejeong's fan club sub some/all of it. She seems to have really active/ dedicated fans! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 2/3/2021 at 6:02 PM, abs-oluteM said:

For the 

that special in on 7 Feb, I wonder if international audience get to see it too. I doubt that Netflix will sub. 

Somebody explained the title 

I don't think Netflix will have it but I hope someone decide to sub it. It's nice to see all of them together just laughing. 

13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

The Uncanny Counter x Sweet Home

I thought I should tell you, I started episode one of Sweet Home. Haha!

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1