Doom At Your Service 어느 날 우리 집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 [2021]

Episodes 11-12

-I have to say Mr Cha reminds me of...Professor Snape from Harry Potter...Please don't ask me why. It's like the sarcasm and deep voice and brooding gaze, and longing for his love JN.   :laugh:

- Mr Cha sure took down the boss and threw it at his face that he was the building owner's son.

- TDK and MM's dates are so cute. I think the storyline for this drama doesn't actually make too much sense logically...but I'm definitely watching to see SIG and PBY go on cute dates :wow:

- Mr Cha has strong game in this series though as second lead especially when he pops out with an umbrella for JN. I'm not actually having very strong feelings for him, not sure why, but I recognise a good second lead (or is it second  first-lead? :thinking:) when I see one :idk:

- LOL Uncle Kevin got his own scene in Episode 11 with TDK. I laughed so much at how little communication happened between TDK and her "Uncle"...which makes me wonder how the aunt communicates with him :laugh:

- You know what else was cute? That scene where TDK is laying on MM's lap on the couch and she tries to feed him a snack and he says he doesn't eat, but then she says, but you can pretend...and he asks her if she wants him to play along, so he does. Their cuteness is just too much  :BulbaOWO:

- Is it weird @Mouse and @mademoiselle and @Warm Paws if I say that I actually liked the reset scenario better? I like that MM and TDK were fated to meet, but what's more, I think the reset version of events makes more sense. The dialogue when MM and TDK meet on the rooftop is much more quick-paced-deal-with-the-devil type banter, making it a fun meeting. Also TDK's choices make more sense. I kind of get why she doesn't want to risk dying and spending money on an operation, but I never understood the whole avoiding doctors and hospitals altoghter? :thinking: The choices she makes in the reset version of events are more relatable to the average person, but I agree with what you guys said above in that you can see TDK's quirkiness even more when she meets MM. She was so angsty in the first episodes that I wasn't sure if I liked her...whereas in the reset, things are grim, but I think at least she made choices that made her own life easier? :idk:

- I laughed really hard at the old ladies in the hospital saying that they had never seen many good looking men, so a good looking doctor must be a ghost :laugh:

-Is it terrible if I say I was feeling the savage happiness I felt from Taxi Driver when I watched MM destroy that child abusing father? :lenny:

-NDR made another appearance @mademoiselle...I think he's just adorable as this bratty writer and idol. Honestly, his role is more a minor role than a cameo, huh? I like that he obviously cares about TDK though he pretends not to. And his story predictions help viewers to understand what's happening. Haha, I also love his rivalry with MM even though they don't know each other in the rest version of events..."Do you want my autograph?" :laugh: :heart:

- I love TDK and MM's chemistry at the beach/lift even when they didn't recognise each other :wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Episodes 13-14

- So I'm going to start at the end of episode 14 since I'm confused again...please explain if anyone knows (looking again at you @Mouse)...but did their contract specify that Doom could die to save her if she loved him?! I am so confused when things suddenly switched from her seemingly being the one sure to pass away...and then Doom leaving before her and making it sound like she would live on and love someone else?! (But she still sent those good bye gifts to her family)? I'm so confused as to whether she's dying or not now. I thought they were planning on a Romeo and Juliet style exit where they would both leave the world :thinking::thinking::thinking: 

Other things:

- I though Mr Cha was such a boss when he opened up to his friend LHK and it's true - liking someone means being honest and not running away :MewHi:

- Haha, MM tells TDK it's safe to get into his car...when Doom says it's safe to be a passenger in his car, I'm not sure if that's trustworthy :laugh:

- I really liked the dialogue for episode 13 and I think, on the whole, for most of the series. Aside from PBY and SIG's chemistry, I think the characters are fairly likeable and the way they talk to each other is cute and playful. MM and TDK definitely have some great lines to each other...but even things like Mr Cha's conversation with his dad where the father understands LHK and his sons' personality with winning...or when the workmates go and visit TDK and Mr Cha has nothing to say but "How are you?" and then TDK makes him say something else and he says "Tell me if you need cash" :laugh: These lines are just so fun.

- When TDK fainted at the hairdressers and looked up into MM's face before she passed out, I thought, "I wish the last thing I saw before passing out was SIG's face" :laugh:

- @mademoiselle yeah, I think SIG is getting upgraded to significant Oppa status...he's pretty even when he cries and he's perfect hugging height for PBY :BulbaOWO::hearties:

- This series toes the too-romantic-for-me line...but SIG and PBY somehow make that romance beautiful and watchable. I like their wholesome sleeping with hands held, grocery shopping, back hugging scenes rather than wedding proposals (but luckily this drama mixes up both) :BulbaOWO: I also think both SIG and PBY are just both good actors and don't over do it on their delivery, so it's fine even though the events are really dramatic?  :CharmanderYay:

- I'm loving all the snippets from dramas TDK watches - Hotel Del Luna and Start up (I see you Nam Do San :lenny:)

- The world of Doom was an interesting place? Not what I was thinking... it seems more like Doom's idea of Doom to be honest...but hey, they shared one of those nice kisses there, so I don't mind :idk:

- For Kang Tae Oh, this seems like a weird role to take - I mean he's the second lead in a secondary romance, making him a third lead? I feel like he almost gets less air time than TDK's little brother. But it is an interesting role in that he's the second (or second-second) lead who doesn't give you second lead syndrome since he sounded like a terrible boyfriend due his habit of running away from JN! Still he was really cute when he talked to her at that sports field...something about those pretty sad half smiles he gives breaks your heart! :idk:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I have to say Mr Cha reminds me of...Professor Snape from Harry Potter...Please don't ask me why. It's like the sarcasm and deep voice and brooding gaze, and longing for his love JN

HAHAHA! YES! He also reminds me of Professor Snape! I am rooting for him for Na Ji Na. I think that Na Ji Na is just stuck in the past because she never got the closure she needed from Lee Heong Kyu. But Mr. Cha suits her better and I think she's beginning to realize her feelings for him.

As for the contract, I am also confused as to how TDK gets to live. My understanding was that she dies either way and the contract between her and MM is that he will not let her experience any pain until she dies and that she gets 1 wish, but in exchange she has to doom the world or else the one she loves the most dies. 

MM's goal was to cease to exist since he deemed his existence as something resentful and bad. So by dooming the world, humans would no longer exist and therefore, his existence would also no longer be needed since his existence depends on humans. 

MM and TDK falling in love with each other was the unexpected consequence of their contract. Toward the end, MM started to appreciate the good in humans. I think he knew that TDK would not be able to wish doom upon the world and that even if she did, she would be unhappy in the end. He also understood that TDK ended up loving him the most and so he would "die" or cease to exist. I don't know if she ends up living because "doom" no longer exists and since death is part of doom, then does that mean death does not exist? This is what's wonky for me... 

I don't know if perhaps MM sacrificed himself exchange for TDK's life.. but who is MM making the sacrifice to? Female Deity? Also, MM is a necessary component and from my understanding, he exists as long as humans exist so he can't possibly disappear. Or if he disappeared, then is the world suddenly perfect now that doom does not exist? I suppose we will find out more in the last two episodes but I think this part is a loophole in the storyline...

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

@Mouse @JenL uwa uwa uwa. You know what, from the beginning I've always thought that he looked like an elf with royal lineage, like in LOTR or any other similar fantasy genre. The way he looks, the way he talks and acts. He's especially like Thranduil (Legolas' father). 😅

Spoiler

Watch how he talks here:

*note, I haven't watched ep 14 yet. I thought I did but turns out I didn't finish ep 13 too 🤣🤣 but here's my take:

In terms of the plot, I've had this lingering theory for a while now I just didn't know how to pin it properly. Two key points of their relationship/ contract is that her wish is to "bring Doom upon the world" and that the one she loves the most will die.

Now, for the first point, I believe there's different ways to translate and interpret "bring Doom upon the world". Most literal - and how the show wants us to think - is that, it's bringing death and destruction to the world. However, if you personify Doom - as in, he is MM - then it can also be interpreted as bringing him to the world... as in, making MM into Sa Ram, an actual person, bringing the other-worldy into the world. For the second point, it was pointed out early on that the person TDK loves most is her brother. But! We all know that has somewhat changed don't we? The one she loves the most I believe, is MM. 

So if I were to guess, the way to fulfill both points for a happy ending is that 1) she brings Doom upon the world by turning MM into a human, and in order for that to happen 2) MM has to 'die' as Doom.

But then again, I've reached all the way here without really paying that much attention, and haven't even watched the latest 2 episodes. 🤣🤣 but hopefully the theory kinda makes sense?

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, JenL said:

but did their contract specify that Doom could die to save her if she loved him?! I am so confused when things suddenly switched from her seemingly being the one sure to pass away...and then Doom leaving before her and making it sound like she would live on and love someone else?!

From what I remember, they entered into a contract where during the contract, DK will not experience pain as long as they held hands once a day.

For the contract to end successfully, DK gets a wish and MM gets to cease to exist - either by taking the world with him or just himself.

If she breaks the contract i.e. not make a wish then the person she loves most dies (while she lives on - this part I'm not sure). Hence we got a scene where DK was writing in her journal finding a loophole in this contract by not dooming the world and she still lives. And she concluded she should make MM the one she loves most.

At the time of the contract, MM thinks he will get what he wants either way that's why he tempted DK to love him and DK also tried to convince herself to fall for him as to save her loved ones from death (and the world).

But after really falling in love, DK didn't want MM to die so we got the episode of her running away from all loved ones (pffft...love don't just end like that from running away.)

At the end of episode 14, DK never made a wish. MM became the person she loves most. Thus indicating she broke the contract and MM disappears.

I hope this makes sense. 😅

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
On 6/25/2021 at 4:42 AM, Mouse said:

HAHAHA! YES! He also reminds me of Professor Snape! I am rooting for him for Na Ji Na. I think that Na Ji Na is just stuck in the past because she never got the closure she needed from Lee Heong Kyu. But Mr. Cha suits her better and I think she's beginning to realize her feelings for him.

Haha I've glad I'm not the only one who got Snape vibes :laugh:

And totally agree with you - I think she got the same sort of emptiness that people get when they've been ghosted by someone who they were dating somewhat seriously. :letalQQ: It seems like she was just hanging onto a love she had when she was younger, but actually she's matured and needs different things which Mr Cha can provide to her. 

As for the contract, I am also confused as to how TDK gets to live. My understanding was that she dies either way and the contract between her and MM is that he will not let her experience any pain until she dies and that she gets 1 wish, but in exchange she has to doom the world or else the one she loves the most dies. 

Yes, this is what I was confused about - This is exactly how I interpreted their deal as well. As in, Doom might die, but she would also have to die? I was mighty confused when he told her humans can love again, but not him if he was to live on. But is she to live on? :thinking:

MM and TDK falling in love with each other was the unexpected consequence of their contract. Toward the end, MM started to appreciate the good in humans. I think he knew that TDK would not be able to wish doom upon the world and that even if she did, she would be unhappy in the end. He also understood that TDK ended up loving him the most and so he would "die" or cease to exist. I don't know if she ends up living because "doom" no longer exists and since death is part of doom, then does that mean death does not exist? This is what's wonky for me... 

Yep, same understandings and confusions...I mean, if humans are still alive, then doesn't he essentially have to be alive? I mean natural disasters and death and accidents are still going to happen otherwise the world would be a utopia? Or is he just doom to some people including her?  :pandathink:

On 6/25/2021 at 6:01 AM, Warm Paws said:

@Mouse @JenL uwa uwa uwa. You know what, from the beginning I've always thought that he looked like an elf with royal lineage, like in LOTR or any other similar fantasy genre. The way he looks, the way he talks and acts. He's especially like Thranduil (Legolas' father). 😅

Hahaha that is true. He does have a dark elf look to him because his features are so pointed! :laugh:

On 6/25/2021 at 6:01 AM, Warm Paws said:

Now, for the first point, I believe there's different ways to translate and interpret "bring Doom upon the world". Most literal - and how the show wants us to think - is that, it's bringing death and destruction to the world. However, if you personify Doom - as in, he is MM - then it can also be interpreted as bringing him to the world... as in, making MM into Sa Ram, an actual person, bringing the other-worldy into the world. For the second point, it was pointed out early on that the person TDK loves most is her brother. But! We all know that has somewhat changed don't we? The one she loves the most I believe, is MM. 

So if I were to guess, the way to fulfill both points for a happy ending is that 1) she brings Doom upon the world by turning MM into a human, and in order for that to happen 2) MM has to 'die' as Doom.

Ahhh, this is an interesting theory since I do think MM will turn into a human since this doesn't strike me as a story that will have a totally sad ending - TDK's life was already so sad at the beginning. I also think that you're right in that a lot of shows with prophecies and interpretive fantasy often likes to play these tricks on audiences and it gets down to the literal meaning of the words to bring out all the possible outcomes :lenny: Your theory makes sense to me.

On 6/25/2021 at 7:31 AM, mademoiselle said:

At the time of the contract, MM thinks he will get what he wants either way that's why he tempted DK to love him and DK also tried to convince herself to fall for him as to save her loved ones from death (and the world).

Hahaha, yeah I remember this...such a weird thing to try to 'will yourself' into being in love with someone else! :laugh:

But after really falling in love, DK didn't want MM to die so we got the episode of her running away from all loved ones (pffft...love don't just end like that from running away.)

I also laughed at the running away from all your loved ones. I mean, I don't think feelings change just because you're not seeing them everyday...her ideas are so weird sometimes :laugh: 

At the end of episode 14, DK never made a wish. MM became the person she loves most. Thus indicating she broke the contract and MM disappears.

I hope this makes sense. 😅

Thanks for the clear explanation @mademoiselle! That makes sense to me. Though I thought her wish was going to the world of doom...though I suppose MM didn't really take her so it didn't really count? :thinking:  But I thought she said it was fine if it was a fake world? Or maybe it needed to be a more serious wish? I am overthinking this weird script a little too much :pandascared:

Also thanks for posting all the cute behind the scenes. They made me smile whenever I had time to watch them! :heart:

On 6/25/2021 at 7:42 AM, Warm Paws said:

@mademoiselle ah, I guess my theory is already a bit late. So DK already reached her time limit on ep 14? I need to catch up. 😂😂

Haha catch up in time for the finale! :CharmanderYay:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Also thanks for posting all the cute behind the scenes.

I enjoy watching SIG trying to sneak as much food as possible into his mouth when the PD wasn't watching. This is the first time I've seen a PD controlling an actor's food intake. LOL! I also love it that Bo Young is sneaking food into his mouth. Just too cute.

4 hours ago, JenL said:

Though I thought her wish was going to the world of doom...though I suppose MM didn't really take her so it didn't really count? But I thought she said it was fine if it was a fake world? Or maybe it needed to be a more serious wish? I am overthinking this weird script a little too much

I didn't think that was the "real" wish :idk: This is indeed a weird script but somehow I think it's still better executed than Abyss. Hahahahahaha.

• Haha 2

I just watched the RAW version of Ep 15 and of course, didn't understand anything. I NEED SUBS! 

I'm so glad MM is back but I have yet to find out how. From the preview of Ep 16, it looks like MM might have become human? He seems to be able to sleep!

Gah! I cannot wait!

@mademoiselle I am surprised that it's very popular according to polls because I don't hear a lot about it. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Mouse said:

I just watched the RAW version of Ep 15 and of course, didn't understand anything. I NEED SUBS! 

I'm so glad MM is back but I have yet to find out how. From the preview of Ep 16, it looks like MM might have become human? He seems to be able to sleep!

Gah! I cannot wait!

@mademoiselle I am surprised that it's very popular according to polls because I don't hear a lot about it. LOL

From what I've read on weibo, the female deity let him come back quoting he's no longer a butterfly (what's with all the nabi reference lately, lol) but a flower in her garden - so I guess that pot of plant is him. Since he's a flower, he's become human. So yes, looking forward to the cute scene that MM fell asleep while on the phone with DK.

Same. I'm surprised Doom is well received overseas. Seems like it is the same too on weibo. On the contrary, I could hardly find anyone I followed covering Racket Boys.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle I was finally able to watch Ep 15 with subs and it looks like MM is in fact, human now. The way female deity explained it is that the butterfly dies and becomes a part of the flower? So by him dying as Doom, he’s no longer a butterfly but has transformed into a flower (human). It looks like that’s what Female Deity wanted for him after all. To be honest I still don’t get the point of it all. Does that mean that Female Deity intended for him to become human eventually but in order to do so, he had to learn some lessons which he only learned because of TDK? 

I also don’t understand why Female Deity isn’t dying anymore. If she had a choice, why did she suffer and die all those previous lifetimes? What is different this time? And if MM is now human, who is doing the job of being doom? 

Ugh, so many questions that I don’t think we’ll ever get the answers to so I’m just going to focus on the fact that they’re together again. 

• Like 2

“Doom At Your Service” Cast Picks Most Memorable Scenes From The Drama

Seo-In-Guk-Park-Bo-Young13.jpg

The cast of tvN’s “Doom at Your Service” picked their favorite scenes from the drama!

The fantasy romance is about an ordinary woman named Tak Dong Kyung (Park Bo Young), who calls for ruin (myulmang) upon the world when she finds out she only has 100 days to live. Instead she gets Myul Mang (Seo In Guk), the mysterious god of death and destruction, who offers her a dangerous contract.

Below are the actors’ favorite moments from “Doom at Your Service”!

Spoilers

Park Bo Young – Episode 5 ending: Tak Dong Kyung warmly comforting Myul Mang

Park Bo Young picked the ending of episode 5 in which Tak Dong Kyung comforted Myul Mang while he was watching people carrying a box used for traditional Korean weddings with gifts from the bridegroom to the bride. Seeing Myul Mang upset about the disappearing tradition, Tak Dong Kyung compared his existence to a supernova, which shines the brightest the moment it disappears and becomes energy for the new stars being born. Park Bo Young shared, “It’s the point where Dong Kyung begins to understand and feel sympathy for Myul Mang, and I wanted to pick it as the best scene because the way she comforts Myul Mang feels warm. In the scene, Myul Mang also explains the work he does, saying, ‘The things that disappear are mostly beautiful,’ and I thought it was a scene through which you could understand Myul Mang’s mission while simultaneously seeing his humane side.”

Seo In Guk – Episode 6: Myul Mang’s way of comforting Tak Dong Kyung

Seo In Guk picked as his favorite scene the part where Myul Mang held onto Tak Dong Kyung’s hand while running through the rain and comforting her in his own special way. Seeing Tak Dong Kyung lamenting about her life while watching the rain fall after an exhausting day at work, Myul Mang comforted Tak Dong Kyung by telling her that being rained on isn’t a big deal. The two also confirmed their feelings for each other and made viewers’ hearts flutter with their passionate kiss. Seo In Guk shared, “The scene itself is so pretty, but Myul Mang’s line of, ‘See, the rain isn’t a big deal. You can just get rained on. If you run while getting rained on, you’ll be home soon,’ seemed to give comfort to not only Dong Kyung, but to all people. It’s a line that gives great comfort to myself as well, so it remains the most memorable in my memories.”

Spoiler

Park-Bo-Young-Seo-In-Guk3.jpeg

Lee Soo Hyuk – Episode 3: The beginning of Cha Joo Ik and Na Ji Na’s romance

Lee Soo Hyuk’s most memorable scene is Cha Joo Ik’s (Lee Soo Hyuk’s) first kiss in the rain with Na Ji Na (Shin Do Hyun) from 10 years ago, which was when their romance began. In the past, Cha Joo Ik couldn’t simply pass by Na Ji Na who was waiting endlessly in the rain in front of her first love Lee Hyun Kyu’s (Kang Tae Oh’s) house. Cha Joo Ik handed Na Ji Na an umbrella and sweetly kissed her on the lips. Lee Soo Hyuk shared, “There are so many good scenes, but the kiss scene in the rain remains in my memories. In the second half, Joo Ik expresses his feelings for Ji Na by confessing, ‘I liked you from the beginning,’ so the two people’s first meeting feels more sentimental.” He added, “The director also captured the scene so beautifully to create this nice scene.”

Spoiler

Shin-Do-Hyun-Lee-Soo-Hyuk1.jpeg

Kang Tae Oh – Episode 14: The settlement of Lee Hyun Kyu and Na Ji Na’s first love

Kang Tae Oh picked the scene in which Lee Hyun Kyu and Na Ji Na visit their alma mater as his most memorable scene. In the past, Lee Hyun Kyu avoided Na Ji Na out of embarrassment because he couldn’t go to college, and the two drifted apart without having officially separated. In episode 14, Lee Hyun Kyu and Na Ji Na visited the school where they first met, and Lee Hyun Kyu opened up about his hidden feelings and apologized, settling their first love. Kang Tae Oh shared, ” It’s the scene in which Hyun Kyu buries his first love in one corner of his heart, allowing him to treasure it as a precious memory at last. I think it’ll remain in my memories for a long time because it’s a more mature and grown-up side of Hyun Kyu.”

Spoiler

Kang-Tae-Oh-Shin-Do-hyun.jpg

Shin Do Hyun – Episode 10 ending: The hug between Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang

Shin Do Hyun picked the scene in which Tak Dong Kyung and Myul Mang hugged amidst tears while expressing their true feelings at the beach at night. In order to save the people she loves, Tak Dong Kyung chose to say farewell to everyone. However, Myul Mang asked her to express her true feelings, and she stated, “I want to live,” letting out the tears she had been holding back all her life. The couple desperately embraced each other, making viewers tear up. Shin Do Hyun shared, “I feel as if this is the moment in which Tak Dong Kyung, who never showed it when she was tired and didn’t know how to cry, is completely honest to herself for the first time.” She added, “From the perspective of a viewer, I related a lot to Dong Kyung’s feelings, and as a junior actor, I was very awed by Bo Young, who portrayed that feeling very well in this scene. It was the most memorable because it seems to highlight the drama’s entire plot through the love between Dong Kyung, who wants to live, and Myul Mang, who wants to die because he’s alive.”

Spoiler

Seo-In-Guk-Park-Bo-Young-24.jpg

“Doom at Your Service” will air its final episode on June 29 at 9 p.m. KST.

source

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Mouse said:

@mademoiselle I was finally able to watch Ep 15 with subs and it looks like MM is in fact, human now. The way female deity explained it is that the butterfly dies and becomes a part of the flower? So by him dying as Doom, he’s no longer a butterfly but has transformed into a flower (human). It looks like that’s what Female Deity wanted for him after all. To be honest I still don’t get the point of it all. Does that mean that Female Deity intended for him to become human eventually but in order to do so, he had to learn some lessons which he only learned because of TDK? 

I also don’t understand why Female Deity isn’t dying anymore. If she had a choice, why did she suffer and die all those previous lifetimes? What is different this time? And if MM is now human, who is doing the job of being doom? 

Ugh, so many questions that I don’t think we’ll ever get the answers to so I’m just going to focus on the fact that they’re together again. 

LOL when the Female Deity explained "her reasonings" reminds me of a manga I read (and loved) but the philosophy behind it was so deep that whenever I read it I feel like, "Yeah I get it" and then later on I feel like I didn't quite understand it again. It goes in a loop for me whenever I re-read this manga. Hahahaha 😅 It's just one of those you kind of get it and you also kind of don't situation.

It seems from their conversation, she did indeed intended for him to become a human; however, the uncertainty is always there so it was a bit like a bet since it's all about the choice Myul Mang makes. I suppose when one Myul Mang becomes a human it means she will create another Myul Mang since Myul Mang is always required. She said she had a surgery so I guess from the get-go, the Deity has always lived in a human body and the Deity is always short-lived because of her duty (?) however potentially because medicine is so advance nowadays, she was able to extend the "shelf-life" of her human body.

Overall, I too, don't really understand the whole concept of this and like you, I'm just glad our OTP gets their happy ending (not that I ever feared they won't).

-- Thoughts--

First things first, I'm thankful that the writer didn't make Dong Kyung moped and kept crying over Myul Mang's disappearance. I like that we get a combination of her missing him and living her life as happy as she can because it was in exchange of his existence.

Secondly, I was wondering if I'd see Nam Da Reum again and voila, I got two separate scenes of him. Can't deny I was delighted!!! I honestly didn't expect he gets so much screen time. This show really has a lot of good-looking guys. One moment I was swooning at Myul Mang, another minute on Cha Joo Ik and then Nam Da Reum. Gosh, I'm so blessed by all these visuals. :eeeee:

Another thing I loved was the bit she dreamt of Myul Mang and the hugging. I don't know how to explain it but I think because Park Bo Young is so tiny that with any guys she acts with, I just love how much they could envelope her completely. And only with her I feel that all her co-stars just seems to adore her and give out that they are "spoiling" her rotten kind of visuals/feels.

Cha Joo Ik and Na Ji Na - I'm not sure what they are waiting for, lol, but I did enjoy the conversation they had. It was silly but the lines were just somewhat made it interesting. :idk:

Spoiler

Something I must dissed... LOLLLL.

I didn't know Samsung's mobile phone can last over 3 months without a flat battery xDDD The phone was still alive when Dong Kyung texted Myul Mang xDDD (or I'm supposed to pretend she visited his house very often and charge his phone?)

Lastly, this is for anyone who adores Seo In Guk, and especially @JenL because I want her to promote Seo In Guk to Oppa tier :eeeee:

P.S. Just ignore that horrendous Chinese pronunciation.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Lee Soo Hyuk's IG Update (because these two shots are very handsome) 😁

E5DXka7VoAoAv-Y?format=jpg&name=medium  E5DXknuUcAY6oyg?format=jpg&name=medium

Myul Mang versus Park Young (Last Round) :laugh:

I just loveeee their bickering.

With the help of Deity, everyone remembers Myul Mang's appearance although I think Park Young is like Dong Kyung, who sees the true appearance of Myul Mang. As usual they are annoyed at each other.

Park Young demands to hear from Dong Kyung if the two of them are still dating. Myul Mang interjected confirming they are. As Dong Kyung walks away to grab the drinks, Myul Mang tells Park Young they will get married. It was revealed that Myul Mang had always known Park Young had a crush on Dong Kyung since that day at the Tteokboki restaurant. Park Young nervously told Myul Mang not to tell Dong Kyung. Myul Mang teases, "Should I tell her?" Park Young said no. "Why?" Myul Mang asked. Park Young: "I'm scared she'll think I'm cute."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Myul Mang: "I'm speechless. Do you think you're cute?"

@abs-oluteM Look how handsome my youngest Oppa has become. I cannot wait for him to headline his own drama!

• Heart Eyes 4