Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

1 minute ago, LuckyGirl said:

Thank you @SGxSM. But I've got my SeungMin homework to be done yet. There's some quick scene at MITH which I think can be connected to SeungMin now that we are on rewatch mode of LF that I happen to remember. I just forgot about it since  after LF,  I was  just a quiet SeungMin shipper not until the MITH blueberry thing of SG when he was the Master and from then on, I browsed YT for their videos and led me to this forum haha. But forgive me guys for it will take few days because I forgot what episode it was and I have to watch the reruns of MITH haha. Small crumb will mean a lot to SeungMin passengers right? 😉

hmmm...maybe we should have a rewatch party for mith too 😅

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

You know what, after discovering this page, I'm watching LF and MITH with the hope to find connection with whatever SG says. But i think, if he will really settle down, he will do it in MITH. I watched the perilya leaves episode, he asked him if this is (Sang yun) Surprise announcement. so there is such thing as "surprise announcement", ha! I dont know when this episode aired, if he met SM already or not yet. But there's crumbs in this episode, I just dont know the timeline of this. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I wonder if SG's mannerism is to hiccup? Or everytime he's in an awkward situation? Because in MITH episode here, their topic was about their girlfriend drinking with another guy friend. Then he hiccups. Are you already jealous just by thinking that SM will do the same thing? hahaha! what a cute jealous boyfriend he'll be. Specially if it's SM that he's girlfriend, too many reason to get jealous haha! 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, SGxSM said:

@LFCouple yeah totally 😂😂 maybe both, endorsement and checking time as well. 

@iheartseungmin can't wait too. But since it's a romcom I think there will be promotion gestures. However in her post when she was with Kim Jiseok, he made a heart gesture with his hand but she didn't, she only made a V sign ✌ Let's be prepared to Monthly house's promotion 😍 

@LuckyGirl yeah small crumbs mean a lot for us. 

I read that the broadcasting will be on 21/22th march and ends on May. But still no promotion ? Maybe they postponed the broadcasting

Btw, I want to thank the person who commented under poisonousivy's YouTube video. The one who gave the link of the forum. That's how I discovered this lovely page. Thanks to her I can share with all of you my love for seugmin

@SGxSM,wow!thank you so happy to know that through my channel you also know this lovely forum..i want to Thank Jena @myshipper for inviting me.. 

Pity on you girl the wall is in front of you,since their apperance yesterday i observed that they sit next to their co cast..we know that Hook is very protective to thwir artist 10x more for LSG maybe LSG's agency got a lot of feedback about how clingy the girl was so they requested not to be near with SG..and of course SG's choice to assure our SM that she is the only one and to avoid issues..

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

I wonder if SG's mannerism is to hiccup? Or everytime he's in an awkward situation? Because in MITH episode here, their topic was about their girlfriend drinking with another guy friend. Then he hiccups. Are you already jealous just by thinking that SM will do the same thing? hahaha! what a cute jealous boyfriend he'll be. Specially if it's SM that he's girlfriend, too many reason to get jealous haha! 

giphy.gif

I noticed that too 😉he hiccupped in LF when they were discussing about who's going to replant the big blueberry tree.., if my memory served me right😅 

• Like 1

Yeah.... hiccups mean he's lying about what he's saying or awkward and uncomfortable perhaps? He did that with SM. And now while talking about their girlfriend with perilla leaves. I think this episode what during LF, that's his LF haircut right? And i love his haircut in LF manly. His haircut yesterday makes him a little bit thinner. I wonder how's SM doing now, she's back from being haitus again. Im excited to see her promotion of M-House. How come her agency is not doing any publicity already? They should start at least a teaser of the drama right? 

59 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

Yeah I wonder why there is still nothing. Can't wait 😆

Maybe he has hiccups because in both scenes LF and MITH, he's eating while talking 😅

🤣🤣🤣 In LF, we could not tell when and why exactly he got that hiccup.....It was obviously edited in and I want to see LF uncut version so badly....

I read about SM's breakup news last night and found something interesting about the timelines... There is this one long comment that seemed to be from a fan of her ex.... Although she pointed finger at SM, the timeline she observed was quite useful. 😏😏 So SM set her following list to ZERO after she left Young Street in Dec 2019.... And she posted this on her IG on 12/01/2019... I couldn't help it but the caption (if the translation is accurate) made me think...🤔🤨

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hpuHqlxnq/?igshid=1lryvfjysrvwm 

She also mentioned about the Q&A session....The same one that SM mentioned Lover by Taylor Swift....SM did that Q&A on her IG one week before Dispatch exposed their breakup news.... You wouldn't be into that song if you are in state of 💔 broken heart, right?

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 5
14 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

🤣🤣🤣 In LF, we could not tell when and why exactly he got that hiccup.....It was obviously edited in and I want to see LF uncut version so badly....

I read about SM's breakup news last night and found something interesting about the timelines... There is this one long comment that seemed to be from a fan of her ex.... Although she pointed finger at SM, the timeline she observed was quite useful. 😏😏 So SM set her following list to ZERO after she left Young Street in Dec 2019.... And she posted this on her IG on 12/01/2019... I couldn't help it but the caption (if the translation is accurate) made me think...🤔🤨

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hpuHqlxnq/?igshid=1lryvfjysrvwm 

She also mentioned about the Q&A session....The same one that SM mentioned Lover by Taylor Swift....SM did that Q&A on her IG one week before Dispatch exposed their breakup news.... You wouldn't be into that song if you are in state of 💔 broken heart, right?

Hmmm. The caption, quite interesting. 'Bring it on", could be, she dared whoever is provoking her. She's ready in whatever... and don't care at all whatever issue/criticisms thrown at her. 

That's our girl! 🥰

You are resourceful @WaterCat. Love this.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Yeah this part was edited, I think he had hiccups before talking about blueberry. So many edited parts 😅

But this post was posted on december not january? 

Yeah the official timeline is completely different from the real timeline

Thanks for sharing this 👌

I found a funny thing in Monthly house. I read the synopsis and I found that the actor will be an investment expert 😂😂 It reminded me MITH last episode

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Hmmm. The caption, quite interesting. 'Bring it on", could be, she dared whoever is provoking her. She's ready in whatever... and don't care at all whatever issue/criticisms thrown at her. 

That's our girl! 🥰

You are resourceful @WaterCat. Love this.

That 'Bring it on' and this 'Its too cold to rain' in the bracket..... I sort of felt that 'rain' implied 'tear' here like she was saying she had no regret...I could be wrong tho....

@SGxSM Yay..it was posted on Dec 1, 2019...and she left Young Street on Dec 3. I used US date format mm/dd. That same comment also mentioned that she no longer liked any Young Street post (which she normally did) after her ex joined....And also she claimed that according to his agency, her ex spent most of his time with his manager after he was released from the army. 😏😏🐟🐟

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1

@WaterCat Yeah I remember that long comment in soompi , right? The fan also pointed   Out that she (SM) was not there fo LJ during his trying times which I think happened halfway of his military service (correct me if I’m wrong). The fan said SM kept on accepting acting projects instead of being there for him. So I assume that halfway (early 2019 ) the relationship was on the downhill, so mid 2019 before LF, I think she’s done with it although not officially. 

hi guys. Although I couldn’t always share observations, I see to it that I read all posts that I missed and love all the updates about our Seungmin. Hope to hear good news soon esp SM’s bday is coming up. Hope that SG this time will feed us shipping crumbs😍.

• Like 5
  • Party! 2
12 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

@WaterCat Yeah I remember that long comment in soompi , right? The fan also pointed   Out that she (SM) was not there fo LJ during his trying times which I think happened halfway of his military service (correct me if I’m wrong). The fan said SM kept on accepting acting projects instead of being there for him. So I assume that halfway (early 2019 ) the relationship was on the downhill, so mid 2019 before LF, I think she’s done with it although not officially. 

hi guys. Although I couldn’t always share observations, I see to it that I read all posts that I missed and love all the updates about our Seungmin. Hope to hear good news soon esp SM’s bday is coming up. Hope that SG this time will feed us shipping crumbs😍.

I found it on another blog tho....It could be the same person....The language and content seemed similar.... That she was not there for him when he needed her....I was like 🙄🙄🙄.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

Don't know ☺

They were far away from each other, a relationship doesn't end easily. Maybe even if they were agree to stop their relationship, it surely took time. The heart is the most difficult thing to control 😅

What I'm sure is that they couldn't make it official while he was still in military. And not even right after his discharge, crazy fans would attack her even more. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

Don't know ☺

They were far away from each other, a relationship doesn't end easily. Maybe even if they were agree to stop their relationship, it surely took time. The heart is the most difficult thing to control 😅

What I'm sure is that they couldn't make it official while he was still in military. And not even right after his discharge, crazy fans would attack her even more. 

Very well said.... Heart is not something you can control with an on&off switch.... It's difficult and complicated.

This is what SG posted on his IG on his Bday last year. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Qy0YqnV0S/?igshid=pr3qa5omworz

It didn't seem like something you would normally post on your bday tho. 

Now back to her Ssomday blog where she featured the last week of LF shooting that SG was also in it...minute 6.05 onwards.

He could have just avoided being in the frame all together but he did not. He didn't even interact with any kids there and he walked away when SM left to seek the kids...He possibly did that on purpose sending solid message to someone....Who knows?

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
24 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

Now back to her Ssomday blog where she featured the last week of LF shooting that SG was also in it...minute 6.05 onwards.

He could have just avoided being in the frame all together but he did not. He possibly did that on purpose....Who knows?

whose arm do you think it is on mark 8.43? is it SGs? hehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

whose arm do you think it is on mark 8.43? is it SGs? hehe

This is on the last day. SG is wearing blue sweater with long sleeves (but can be rolled) so I don't think it's him. Arm is kinda thick too to be SG's. Also, I think he spoke in the background and sounds a little bit far from the camera. 

• Like 1

@ishipSGxSM

Well done, it's Seung gi's hand 👌

And we can clearly hear him saying "Brooke"

He was talking to Brooke

IMG-20210304-195229.jpg

They're driving me crazy, edit of Seung gi's hand 😂😂

@WaterCat

Yeah it's not the kind of post we expect to see on a birthday 😅

This year he said his Birthday was "busy and meaningful" (IG translation). Of course because he was filming this video with LMH. I also hope that the other reason is that he found his half

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
1 hour ago, SGxSM said:

@ishipSGxSM

Well done, it's Seung gi's hand 👌

And we can clearly hear him saying "Brooke"

He was talking to Brooke

IMG-20210304-195229.jpg

They're driving me crazy, edit of Seung gi's hand 😂😂

@WaterCat

Yeah it's not the kind of post we expect to see on a birthday 😅

This year he said his Birthday was "busy and meaningful" (IG translation). Of course because he was filming this video with LMH. I also hope that the other reason is that he found his half

They are definitely driving us insane.... and we love it so much that we can't stop.

The caption on his last year post tho.... It will become closer...how was it...I will try harder...I copied his caption and did Google translate....🤣🤣🤣 I was not this serious when writing my thesis.... Why would you post something like that on your BDAY.

This year....it was him holding the phone and he didn't tag LMH on that pic.🤔🤔

One more thing....a photo from LF press con on his IG...out of all the group photos, he picked the one taken when she was talking....

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1EH_xbnWPn/?igshid=69wmxw6y745d

I can't wait for her birthday. 

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Do you all remember about her old phone case, multicolor? The one seen on her unboxing vlog. 

I found some pictures on IG, the day of Make prem's shooting. 

It's like she was still using her old phone. But she used only the Iphone 12 mini for her vlog. 

Maybe she wasn't used yet to her new phone, so she kept both during sometimes. 

Not important but I wanted to share it 😅

IMG-20210304-212906.jpg

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, WaterCat said:

Very well said.... Heart is not something you can control with an on&off switch.... It's difficult and complicated.

This is what SG posted on his IG on his Bday last year. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Qy0YqnV0S/?igshid=pr3qa5omworz

It didn't seem like something you would normally post on your bday tho. 

He could have just avoided being in the frame all together but he did not. He didn't even interact with any kids there and he walked away when SM left to seek the kids...He possibly did that on purpose sending solid message to someone....Who knows?

Yeah, so that. And he comfortably hanging around her even it's off-cam. So we can really tell that the two were inseperable during the filming. And to think that's almost the end episode, they look close, meaningu  their 'friendship' really blossomed. And I now know why she isn't following anyone in IG, she used to but unfollowed everyone last year. She must've been attacked so much by her ex's crowd. If only she can scream to the world that they are a year over already. It really could be before LF they were over, because you won't see any trace of sadness in her. She was actually very happy and bubbly throughout LF. 

• Like 9