Little Forest Haven Ship 🏕 - (Lee Seung Gi x Jung So Min) 🫐 Blueberry Couple 🫐

3 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Yeah, so that. And he comfortably hanging around her even it's off-cam. So we can really tell that the two were inseperable during the filming. And to think that's almost the end episode, they look close, meaningu  their 'friendship' really blossomed. And I now know why she isn't following anyone in IG, she used to but unfollowed everyone last year. She must've been attacked so much by her ex's crowd. If only she can scream to the world that they are a year over already. It really could be before LF they were over, because you won't see any trace of sadness in her. She was actually very happy and bubbly throughout LF. 

That was what I thought too...She just unfollowed everyone to cut the craps. Her ex's fans definitely pointed the finger at her as if everything was her fault. I don't remember where I read it from but one of her fans made a really good point commenting on their breakup news....That SM did character with panic disorder in Soul Mechanic was sort of her way of exposing herself....Like it was her way of sending the message that she's so done with it and it was totally over given the breakup news came right after the drama ended.....as if everything has been planned. 

Thanks goodness that it's over for her....SM didn't deserve this kind of craps.

@SGxSM Very good observation...Its possibly that she is still using both....One for business one for her very personal use... It reminded me of the second lead couple from BTIMFL. They also had couple phones that they used just between the 2 of them.... This might be SM's case too...🤭🤭🤭Who knows?

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
8 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

spacer.png@WaterCat @SGxSM so the official announcement on June 2020 was a year late (?) 😅.  

Look at SG, although squeezed in between two female coactors, he just made V sign with his hands and not rest his hands on their shoulders. The guy has been so careful of his actions lately🤣

It really gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to see how much effort SG put to ensure that his other half (praying hard that it is SM) won't be hurt by his actions with his female co-star even though it's only doing the promotions for his  tv drama. 

it really shows that he is doing his best to ensure that his relationship with her won't be jeopardized by gossips and unwanted comments and cheap shots. he is definitely playing for keeps with this one. SM and SG forever...

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
On 3/1/2021 at 10:48 PM, Warm Paws said:

Yeah, makes sense to cover the screen in that context. But also when you're texting someone you don't want others to see. Let's just assume the latter for now. :lenny:

Slightly out of topic but, this reminds me how funny it is that in kdramas (or maybe some international shows/films), they always get to find such an easy and convenient way of unlocking someone else's phone. Sometimes they don't even care anymore and act like there was no passcode at all. The more valuable information the phone contains, the easier it is to hack. 

The most obvious one is that she almost always covers her mouth when she laughs, which people here already pointed out that in recent MITH episodes, LSG also does (which he normally doesn't (?)). In our shipper's eyes, it's LSG unconsciously mimicking JSM - because of all the time they spend together.

Aside from that, I don't know of any. 

On 3/1/2021 at 10:26 PM, WondererSG said:

Yeah lets do that.. 😂😂😂

And while im into this and stil remember it, maybe anyone knew any hand or finger gesture SM has? Except for the V or peace sign? Does she has any habit or finger movement liike tapping while her hands are resting..  sorry for asking, not too familiar with SM thats why, i just watched her vlogs but diidnt pay attention much about his habits..

@WondererSG@Warm Paws 

Regarding hand gestures of Jsm, it is correct that she covers her mouth when she laughs.  She has another habit of running her fingers through her bangs up to the back of her ear as if tucking them there (no hair or if ever, just few strands are tucked).  I call it her signature hand gesture because she does it spontaneously. 

But I have noticed that when she feels awkward or conscious, she would run her hand through her hair and touch/fix the pony tail if it is tied at the back.  I think, her hair is her comfort zone. 

When she is standing and not holding anything, she would clasp both hands in front, or would rest her hand on the wrist or elbow of the other arm.  

During selfies or solo pic, she likes to do the V or peace sign, or the check sign beneath her chin. 

When waiving to fans/public, she normally uses both hands. Other celebrities would just raise their hand to acknowledge but in her case, she keeps waiving/moving them as long as both hands are raised. 

Allow me to share other habits or preferences of Jsm that  i have observed all these years. 

She likes to carry shoulder bags. Big bags when she is not at work, just going around or meeting friends.  Hand bags are normally for photo shoots.

She rarely uses jewelry as accessories. If ever, just rings on her fingers.  Even when she wears formal attire during events, she rarely uses jewelry. I think she prefers people to focus their attention to her attire which are usually gorgeous; simple  but elegant.  She also likes to tie her hair even if short and wearing formal or semi formal attire. 

She likes to eat and among her favorites are her mom’s dishes. 

She likes reading books. She guested in one show where she shared the books she liked. 

She has a smaller face but claims to have bigger hands. 

Fans say she is lucky to have been paired with legit and good looking models during the early years of her career like Kim Woo Bin (Twenty movie), Kim Young kwang ( Dday drama), Hong jong Hyun ( Alice movie)

She keeps friends, male and female alike and remain loyal to them. 

She claims to be introvert and can stand hours without starting a conversation. But i think, vlogging and getting involved in social media has changed her  quite significantly.   

She is basically a simple, relatable person. Likable, easy to be with. She remains humble  despite her family background and numerous talents. 

There, there. I have stated a lot.  I am just taking advantage of this time because i might not be able to join again later due to busy schedule.   But don’t worry I fully support this thread and you all. 

Edited by LsgJsm
to correct spelling of name
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 7

@SGxSM SG's arms and hands really represent him as a person and a man... someone that can always be relied on... he is strong but will always be gentle with the people he loves and cares about.. 

i love watching his arm when he's working...the power that he showed when he's making the stepladder for the kids, the string bridge (what do you call it?)...the tree house...putting up the camp... and then contrast that with the gentleness when he held and played with the kids...feeding SM oranges...i'm sure more will come back to me when we re-watch LF again this weekend.

just look at the way how he held YM in the first episode, and then with the kids in LF... the different ways he pushed the swing for SM and the kids...and of course the yoga scene where he held SM's waist  (confession time: can't still get over it)

i wouldn't mind being stranded on a deserted island with him because i know he would make sure that we would survive :smug:

IMG-20210304-195229.jpg

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
11 hours ago, WaterCat said:

🤣🤣🤣 In LF, we could not tell when and why exactly he got that hiccup.....It was obviously edited in and I want to see LF uncut version so badly....

I read about SM's breakup news last night and found something interesting about the timelines... There is this one long comment that seemed to be from a fan of her ex.... Although she pointed finger at SM, the timeline she observed was quite useful. 😏😏 So SM set her following list to ZERO after she left Young Street in Dec 2019.... And she posted this on her IG on 12/01/2019... I couldn't help it but the caption (if the translation is accurate) made me think...🤔🤨

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hpuHqlxnq/?igshid=1lryvfjysrvwm 

She also mentioned about the Q&A session....The same one that SM mentioned Lover by Taylor Swift....SM did that Q&A on her IG one week before Dispatch exposed their breakup news.... You wouldn't be into that song if you are in state of 💔 broken heart, right?

9 hours ago, WaterCat said:

I found it on another blog tho....It could be the same person....The language and content seemed similar.... That she was not there for him when he needed her....I was like 🙄🙄🙄.

8 hours ago, SGxSM said:

Don't know ☺

They were far away from each other, a relationship doesn't end easily. Maybe even if they were agree to stop their relationship, it surely took time. The heart is the most difficult thing to control 😅

What I'm sure is that they couldn't make it official while he was still in military. And not even right after his discharge, crazy fans would attack her even more. 

I feel sad that Jsm has received so much bashing from fans not just with regard to her failed relationship with LJ but also with the sinking of her other ships.  But you see, we really do not know the real story behind. All we could do is based things on observations and timelines but at the end of the day, its only the parties involved who know the real story.  The claim of a fan is only a minority; just a personal opinion triggered  by disappointment and anger.

What is her basis for  her claims? Did she talk personally to LJ?  Fans are entitled to their opinion, yes, but it does not necessarily mean we should believe them. Only when the parties involved have spoken will we be able to know the truth. That is why, I stand by Jsm.  I continue to respect and admire her  because up to this very moment, I am satisfied with what I know about her.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

I agree with all of you, that's why I hope SM will find the right person for her who will treat her with the love, respect, attention and caring that she deserves. SM is a woman who has a lot to share, she looks generous to share her passion and love to the person she falls in love with. And she definitely will nurture that relationship. She is a keeper. And that bring me to say----I hope SG realized that, i hope LSJ made him realized that, i hope the LF reruns (whenever SG watches it) made him realized that that SM is for keeps. I really hope that the glow both of them have right now is cause by each other. 

I have faith with my hunch, and I know my hunch will not fail me! That is why---- #SeungMinDating

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 5
  • Party! 1

I maintain that Jsm and LJ started drifting apart after the LJ incident in the second quarter of 2018.  During the LF, i believe they were already not a couple but have not made it official.  I think it was last quarter of 2019 when they formally agreed to part ways.   Public announcement came in June 2020. 
My observation was, during the LF, Jsm tried to behave discreetly. But in the process got attracted to Lsg. When she was at her natural unguarded self, her behavior toward Lsg was spontaneous: supportive, laughing heartily with him, stay close to him, etc. 

Tip: do not take Jsm’s captions literally. Read them through the lines and you will discover/ uncover what she means... 

Edited by LsgJsm
Correct spelling of name
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 3
  • Clapping Hands 3

I will not be able to join you all in the LF rewatch today due to conflict in my schedules. Been busy, sorry.   Anyway, let me leave this clip for you to have sweet moments today... 

by the way, @Diva, thank you for exerting effort in translating the radio interview. I salute you because despite the language barrier and the long interview,  you still persevered in having it done.  You are admirable!  

Have a good day everyone. 

• Like 6
  • Heart Eyes 1
33 minutes ago, LsgJsm said:

No podré unirme a todos ustedes en la revisión de LF hoy debido a un conflicto en mis horarios. He estado ocupado, lo siento. De todos modos, déjame dejarte este clip para que pases dulces momentos hoy ... 

por cierto, @Diva, gracias por esforzarse en traducir la entrevista de radio. Te saludo porque a pesar de la barrera del idioma y la larga entrevista, perseveraste en hacerlo. ¡Eres admirable!  

Tengan todos un buen día. 

That's right, the language barrier is somewhat difficult, but thank you beautiful, I appreciate it very much that you have taken the time to read and write to me.   😍🥰🙏🌹

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LsgJsm said:

Sostengo que Jsm y LJ comenzaron a separarse después del incidente de LJ en el segundo trimestre de 2018. Durante el LF, creo que ya no eran pareja, pero no lo han hecho oficial. Creo que fue el último trimestre de 2019 cuando acordaron formalmente separarse. El anuncio público se produjo en junio de 2020. 
Mi observación fue que, durante la LF, Jsm trató de comportarse discretamente. Pero en el proceso se sintió atraído por Lsg. Cuando estaba en su yo natural desprotegido, su comportamiento hacia Lsg era espontáneo: solidario, riéndose de todo corazón con él, permaneciendo cerca de él, etc. 

Consejo: no tome los subtítulos de Jsm literalmente. Léelos a través de las líneas y descubrirás / descubrirás lo que ella quiere decir ..

In his radio interview SG hinted that although he wanted to do things professionally, he could not and things came naturally to him. 

I do not blame him ...! !! 🌹🙏🥰😍❣️

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Party! 1
24 minutes ago, Diva said:

In his radio interview SG hinted that although he wanted to do things professionally, he could not and things came naturally to him. 

I do not blame him ...! !! 🌹🙏🥰😍❣️

What he meant was "he wanted to do things professionally, but his heart and eyes betrayed him. It just came naturally that he's falling for her and cant keep his eyes off her." Hahaha! 

• Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

Yes its true. Those were just mere fan  opinions but those fans (esp kpop) are keen/observant to their idols . And that comment is a one sided point in favor of LJ. But the point is, those fans sensed that there was something off in LJ &SM’s relationship by halfway of his military service. We were just tracing when LF shoot happened if she was already commitment free or not. I definitely stand with SM. She has her reasons why she ended that realationship. No hate ,I know she is a great person and definitely deserve someone who cares more for her. I admit at first, I’m more of a JSM fan, and I ‘ m definitely rooting for SG for her.

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

about SoMin and LJ's relationship, only they know what happened, the bad thing here is that there are a lot of crazy fans, they do not understand that it is only a courtship is to meet, interact, see if they are compatible if they get along etc. If they ended, maybe they were not for each other, and life goes on, SoMin the truth is that she is a mature young woman and she has her feet on the ground, I hope she is with a man who really values and respects her as she is, she deserves the best, if not like Seung Gi, the good will come. Let's just do little monkeys so that she is SG 🤩🌹🙏🥰❣️😍💘☺️❤️

• Like 8
  • Clapping Hands 1
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

Yes its true. Those were just merely fan opinions but those fans (esp kpop) are keen/observant to their idols . And that comment is a one sided point in favor of LJ. But the point is, those fans sensed that there was something off in LJ &SM’s relationship by halfway of his military service. We were just tracing when LF shoot happened if she was already commitment free or not. I definitely stand with SM. She has her reasons why she ended that realationship. No hate but I know she is a great person and definitely deserve someone who cares more for her. I admit at first, I’m more of a JSM fan, and I ‘ m definitely rooting for SG for her.

🙌🙌 Words!!!! Absolutely agreed....none of us here cares about her ex's fans' opinions on their previous relationship.... We merely used their observations to figure out the timelines so that we could get a clearer picture....One thing for sure we are all glad that it was over...and she was 100% off hook.

I'm with you. I'm more of So Min's fan....I followed her works more than SG's.... I totally love her vibes...there's something unique about her that I like...And I love and respect her much much more after LF. As for SG, he is even a little bit too much for my liking....😬😬 I love to be peaceful. 🤣🤣 However, I'm totally rooting for them...From what I saw, they truely & absolutely deserve each others....Just the way SM talks alone can already tone down SG's hyperactiveness. 🙂 They seemed to be ideal partner for each others the way they fulfill & balance each others' strength and lacking.

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
9 minutes ago, WaterCat said:

🙌🙌 Words!!!! Absolutely agreed....none of us here cares about her ex's fans' opinions on their previous relationship.... We merely used their observations to figure out the timelines so that we could get a clearer picture....One thing for sure we are all glad that it was over...and she was 100% off hook.

I'm with you. I'm more of So Min's fan....I followed her works more than SG's.... I totally love her vibes...there's something unique about her that I like...And I love and respect her much much more after LF. As for SG, he is even a little bit too much for my liking....😬😬 However, I'm totally rooting for them...From what I saw, they truely & absolutely deserve each others....They seemed to be ideal partner for each others that way they fulfill & balance each others' strength and lacking.

@WaterCat yes!!! I’m more of a JSM fan at first, but what I saw in LF on how much SG adores, values, respect and cares for her, really sealed the deal for me. I know SG is a great actor and person. But seeing him in a different light in LF , made me realize how this couple deserve each other. 

• Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 3
15 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Guys, check this post . 

SBS posted the video of LF randomly today so tryp has a question whether they will do season 2.

https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2021/03/04/lee-seung-gi-the-tender-loving-childcare-master-compilation/?fbclid=IwAR0kIgPTuU_noJ5q-AuORmoDJOJ7CbpxNm3prW8owD2MOY8t0ECA7PkePjM

and they included SGxSM interactions in the video.🥰 hope they have season 2 🤞🥳

• Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 8

Sharing this again here, in gif this time. How SG discreetly acted all gentleman to SM. He didn't want SM to carry the heavy sack of mud and asked Yi Han to carry it instead. How he kept on pointing to Yi Han to help her, Na Rae carried a lot of sacks back and forth but he didn't mind though haha. SG's act of love hahaha! 

I think he didn't want him to be the one to do it because he knows SM will insist on doing it on her own again, so as always SG use his guaranteed tool---the kids. Haha! 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, ishipSGxSM said:

and they included SGxSM interactions in the video.🥰 hope they have season 2 🤞🥳

Wooow!!! Today's a good day for us :) SM posted, SBS posted! I really hope. I hope this is SG's answer to our undying requests for them :) 

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

Guys, check this post . 

SBS posted the video of LF randomly today so tryp has a question whether they will do season 2.

https://tryp96.wordpress.com/2021/03/04/lee-seung-gi-the-tender-loving-childcare-master-compilation/?fbclid=IwAR0kIgPTuU_noJ5q-AuORmoDJOJ7CbpxNm3prW8owD2MOY8t0ECA7PkePjM

I'm really liking this. Really gives us hope for some big news coming soon. I'm also thinking that a higher chance of LF s2, a higher chance of SM of guesting in MITH.

I'm curious though what kind of analytics they see from third party streaming sites. They must be seeing the surge of LF rewatch we've all been doing. :laugh:

Objectively thinking though, they might be riding the wave of Mouse's hype, since there will be more people searching for LSG.

Edited by Warm Paws
  • Like 8
  • Shocked 2

So happy that SBS posted a new video of LF waaaaa 😃😃😃

And they posted so much seugmin moments 🥰 the sujebi one, the apple farm and the killing the monster. 

I agree maybe people will search more for Seung gi due to Mouse broadcasting, but still it's so surprising 🧐 

I mean there were so many other moments when Seung gi took good care of children when So min wasn't there but they show a lot of seugmin moments. 

They could edited to show only Seung gi for his fans. But they didn't. 

The timing is again so perfect... 

If I knew nothing about LF and seugmin, just looking to that SBS video today, I would have search for them for sure. This video makes me think "Who are they? They seem to be close..."

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Clapping Hands 5

I saw uploads in IG. I dont mean to compare, but just for illustration purposes only, they have a lot of shippers until now and they are also waiting for Vagabond 2 (just like us waiting for LF 2). But how SG really look and stare at SM is very different, his eyes soften and glow when he look at her. Suzy's more of a friend-stare. And O dont think they'll hit it off, SG is a close friend of LMH right? He won't date a friend's ex.right? 

Any way i just shared it. No offense for the other shippers. 

4-A81-B11-E-31-C4-43-C5-9916-5-F8-C78-E4

4-AC47851-BA82-4641-AB6-A-B8-E4-A997-DC8

F1-BC5494-182-A-4876-ACBC-AF66801-D32-A5

9-E5-C1894-6-DE1-4791-A8-F5-19-F9-AF1214

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 2
38 minutes ago, Warm Paws said:

Realmente me gusta esto. Realmente nos da la esperanza de que pronto lleguen grandes noticias. También estoy pensando que hay una mayor probabilidad de que LF s2, una mayor probabilidad de que SM sea invitado en MITH.

Sin embargo, tengo curiosidad por saber qué tipo de análisis ven en los sitios de transmisión de terceros. Deben estar viendo la oleada de repeticiones de LF que todos hemos estado haciendo. :reír:

Sin embargo, pensando objetivamente, podrían estar montados en la ola del bombo publicitario de Mouse, ya que habrá más personas buscando LSG

you have to go see it and give them many visits to the video I will write #JungSomin #SeungGi #LeeSoJi #parkNaeRa #LittleForest 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2