18 minutes ago, Diva said:

sorry I don't understand this post, what is it trying to say? why the photo with this girl? Who ?ย 

@Divaย the first photo is the gift of SM's fans for her birthday..the 2nd photo was taken last week during the filming of Jipsabu..i don't know ย either who is the girl,hhehe..maybe their guest/master??or a friend or a fan..hehhe..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@LFCouple

ย 

1906-A4-DB-1-AA7-4-F09-8770-C2-B994-D086

The picture you shared reminds me of this one ๐Ÿ˜‚ the colors are quite similar, so funny

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1EZbCFB3i/?igshid=1ccleuksshku9

ย 

It was during So min's fan meeting in 2019.

2 minutes ago, Poisonous Ivy said:

@Divaย the first photo is the gift of SM's fans for her birthday..the 2nd photo was taken last week during the filming of Jipsabu..i don't know ย either who is the girl,hhehe..maybe their guest/master??or a friend or a fan..hehhe..

I read that she's Sol bi, a singer and a painter. She's 36 years old ๐Ÿ˜…So surely their guest of MITH next episode

• Like 2

@sg_smI even can'tย see the phone because the phone isย sooo small on his hand.ย i realize after you tell it. ๐Ÿ‘ eagle eye mode ON ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

This controversial mini phone actually very suitable for SM small hand, not for SG hand. But if this phone is a special gift from special girl..or this mini phone is an couple stuff, ofcourse SG will use it without any doubt ๐Ÿฅฐ

ย 

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆmy delulu level today very exaggeratedย 

ย 

ย 

• Haha 11

see you tomorrow girls, have a good night I'll go to sleep, hoping that tomorrow there will be publications of my beautiful SoMin .. !!! โค๏ธ๐ŸŒนโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โฃ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’˜๐ŸฅฐโœŒ๏ธ

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Kimi23 said:

omg..wearing a mint green cardigan with a teddy bear wearing a lilac jumperย ย and a shirt the colour that SG always favour wearing...:love:

love...love...loveย :hearties:

ย 

and the pic of her with the 'union' book from last year...definitely holds a special meaning to her ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by iheartseungmin
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 3
18 minutes ago, iheartseungmin said:

omg..wearing a mint green cardigan with a teddy bear wearing a lilac jumperย ย and a shirt the colour that SG always favour wearing...:love:

love...love...loveย :hearties:

ย 

and the pic of her with the 'union' book from last year...definitely holds a special meaning to her ๐Ÿ˜

and is she wearing a man's shirt with that cardigan? makes me want to check the shirt SG wore in LF...ย :thinking:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Kimi23 said:

A clearer pic of SMโ€™s birthday cake.

spacer.png

i hope Sheโ€™s having a great day with family . Though SGโ€™s busy filming , Hoping they find time to be together ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโค๏ธ.

And i tried to translate the message again and again,even my translator was in delulu too.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

papago-1615903357022.jpg

• Haha 10
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, Kimi23 said:

A clearer pic of SMโ€™s birthday cake.

spacer.png

i hope Sheโ€™s having a great day with family . Though SGโ€™s busy filming , Hoping they find time to be together ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโค๏ธ.

I asked my friend who knows Korean to help. She said it's hard to translate as they used some slangs and they combined words.... That was the tricky partย that no wayย Google translate would pick it up.

Anyway, the brief translation is Lovely SoMin we are happyย to be your staff.... The cake seemed to be from her team.ย 

The video clip her staff made for her is super cute.... So Min look so bright and cheerful. ๐Ÿฅฐ

My delush subconscious intuition also tells me that that heart shape hands in one of the photos are his too.... It's so small that even the magnify glass is useless...but from her hair style....it could be taken on the day sheย was holding that Union book.... I'm with Oct.19 theory too... I really think that Oct.19 is somewhat special. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Just like @Warm Pawsย once mentioned...It was not delusional until proven false. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Edited by WaterCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 5

I saw that picture but in a different ig post. I love that group picture in the apple farm. So cute to see their height difference. And even in the picture taking they chose to stand next to each other. SG so handsome the way he smiles in this picture, and SM looks very cute and charming.ย 

ย 

69-DE3-BFE-EEE3-478-D-8178-AB7-C803-ED44

Edited by Myshipperheart_SGSM
  • Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

I couldn't resist, I watch LF episode 3. I was missing them ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

I'm so happy for So min. Her staff seems to be very kind, sweet and proud to work with her. They are very closed, it's not only related to work. How are we supposed to resist her cuteness?

IMG-20210316-231415.jpg

ย 

I noticed that So min often wears this clothes brand. Never seen this red heart before so I guess that this time this little bear is in love ๐Ÿ˜ My delulu is still up

ย 

Other delulu, is she encouraging Jung ba reum with this gun pose?ย 

ย 

IMG-20210316-232000.jpg

Edited by SGxSM
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Party! 1