Unexpected Business 어쩌다 사장 [S2 - Current]

Poster released for the upcoming season. Premier on February 17 with the time slot on Thursday at 8.50 pm KST

The store looks bigger and I think they will sell fruits and vegetables much more than the last time I guess? The scale of the supermarket has gotten bigger lol @SilverMoonTea

• Haha 1

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:36 PM, LaLa said:

Ooh @SilverMoonTea maybe if @-StrongTower- is active in the forum during the airing time, maybe she can join us too... Eh but I have to be active as well :GrowDerp:

has there been a schedule already?

will try to be active here once it airs.

Me watching UB is mainly because of PD Hojin + CTH.

2d1n s3 in me still cant move on. 😂

• Like 2

In the strong Tower, I take refuge.

-----------------------------------

So far my top 2020 K-Dramas are 1. Hospital Playlist 2. Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim Season Two 3. CLOY 4. IONTBO

On 2/2/2022 at 10:51 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Hmm but in tvnasia IG seems said 22 feb, maybe rerun @LaLaany idea? Edit - yes its the rerun schedule.

Tvn asia? Oh usually they air the episode with subs one week after the original episodes aired in SK.. so it's not a re run per se, but they air it with sub.. the re run usually happened in another day or time

Now that I've seen the scale of the mart, I'm excited to see In Sung and Tae Hyun to have a mental breakdown again lol.. it will be very much bigger than before for sure hahaha

Another expected guests Lee Kwang Soo, Im Joo Wan. 

@im0202hey are you around? I wonder if you will join us for this season? I remembered last year I think I talked about season 1 for a very short time with you on twitter

Newest teaser

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

On 2/10/2022 at 8:42 PM, im0202 said:

@LaLa I dropped season 1 a few episodes in😅 So not sure if I will watch S2. I dunno I find my attention span quite short these days 😂

Oh well I thought you enjoyed season 1.. but well it's understandable if the shows isn't everyone favourite.. even I had to try hard to fish @SilverMoonTeaout and keep throwing her the entertaining parts of the show to make her stay until the end hahaha.. 

Since season 2 isn't related and we have move to a bigger mart, I'm sure we'll find many things more entertaining than before. You are welcome to join in any point if you interested later and even if you don't then it's alright as well @im0202*wink*

@SilverMoonTea they will have delivery and butcher and even karaoke lol. And the previous guests or in this case the part timers will be back for their second job. Someone will do the sashimi restaurant again another one will have another eating show again hahaha.

The show longer highlights

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

Keke as expected the first day of business is always a hectic one.. :laugh:

While the previous one they were on mental breakdown because of the prices and how to calculate them, in the second season they have to manage too many things at the same time.. Especially in the meat section. Being a butcher isn't easy. And I don't know having 3 part timers should be more easy but they have yet to divide the work so they seem to crowd together rather than separating the job easily.. If they divide the work from the start, I think they can have a better management time, I think? What do you think @SilverMoonTea ? 

Another minus point in the beginning of season 2, maybe because the store is more bigger and modern, we can't see cute guests of the animals.. I missed the cute dog and it suitors from season 1 hahaha... But I'll watch the show nonetheless :p

• Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

@LaLaHahaha our Jo In Sung seems working extra hard to charm all the ladies that went to their supermarket 🤣 Maybe to compensate their lack of skill on other things 😂 

I just letting this running in background while I'm eating and doing other things, so I might miss something there. 

The part timer complained as nobody asked them 'how are you' hahaha.... Im Joo Hwan is quite interesting, as he often playing as villain. 

But like you mentioned, the S2 obviously lack of the idle charm of small shop from S1. Not so sure if I will continue this. 

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Aww if you just played this in the background then how do you know if you missed some important things? @SilverMoonTea

But yeah maybe because the mart is bigger and it seems to be a very important part of the village that our owners can't help but just focused on their business rather than building relationship with the villagers or enjoying the view in the village. 

Ep 2 will put more heavy parts in the lunch time and getting ready for dinner. After the lunch time the part timers have settled in and becoming more helpful to the owners. We'll have too see if after the dinner services and closing time, we will have the usual dinner talk and bonding between the owners and part timers in ep 3. But ep 2 was quite enjoyable.. It makes me craves for noodle while watching lol

• Like 1

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 2 months later...

After 3 months finally unexpected business season 2 has come to end... I enjoyed watching the show every weekend for the past 3 weeks. Great job from the two owners, all par timers, staffs and also big thanks to the residents for allowing the production team for filming it. 

Season 2 mart is definitely bigger than the first one and because this mart is part of the central life of the village, the mart always never empty. In season 1 we can see the beautiful scenery and surrounding because the mart that they have to taken care of are pretty small and surrounded with vast field and snow. In season 2, our two owners were definitely busier and even found it hard to find the time for eating. While the lack of beautiful scenery and relaxing scenes in season 2 was a pity, the warm and tight relationship between the villagers are always there and will warm your heart with their stories while warming up your belly with a bowl of ramyeon. 

We don't know whether they will do another season or not... If they do, I wonder how big the mart that they are going to use for filming... Or maybe they will change the concept from mart owners to other shop? We'll have to wait and see.. 

• Like 2

Currently Watching List:

K-variety: 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 8:06 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I will check out S3 for this 🤣🤣

I also came for them initially 😂

But I did enjoyed this variety show after a long day. It's so comforting and I like all the casts here. 

The supermart is quite big, but there is sense of familiarity as the customer seems to be already regular here, in this sense this show have similar feeling to S1. I didn't really enjoyed S2 as it's more chaotic. 

The customer love the kimbap roll so much because it's cheap and healthy (just $2 each). The customer also often buying the banchan, this including some native American, I was surprised they all know about Korean stuff a lot. 

JH and KH are both so hardworking, especially KH who kept rolling the kimbap. The real owner seems can roll that kimbap in lightning speed, the casts seems always behind and have tons of kimbap backlog 😅

The customer all came from different country all over the world - Japanese, Iraqi, Korean, German, and American all there. So it was fun to see them interact, and they also make friends among themself. 

Shipper bonus:

- She called him oppa many times haha... For the rest she don't really call them, as of for CTH she called him sunbaenim. 

- He will feed her sometimes. She have her own hand, but he'll feed her haha. 

- They often being found stay close together often.

They look nice together, there seems a familiarity between them. JIS quite flirty with everyone (he can talk well with those aunties and grannies 😆), so I never quite sure what to make of him lols. 

@LaLaI'm caught up until ep 3! 

• Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif