Havenites Dabang

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

But New Zealand doesn't want us lol. A friend's daughter was supposed to do her exchange programme in NZ next Feb. It has sadly now been cancelled by the NZ University.

New Zealand doesn't want any foreigners for the time being coming into their country, I think. I was supposed to go visit my friend in November, but had to cancel that. From NZ, we were then supposed to visit SK, but had to cancel that as well. :cry:

But, then again, Bairama is back, so all is well! The trips can wait for another time.  :love:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 5
4 hours ago, bairama said:

Pls tell me more about this?! I'm eyeing for a programme on next year or next next year in NZ.

Well, she chose the exchange country earlier this year. About 2 months ago, the NZ University confirmed that the programme (duration 6-months) is cancelled. Considering it is next Feb 2021, it looks like they are being really careful as they are one of the few countries who have been successful at keeping their numbers low/zero. I think most institutions should have made a decision on whether they can accept foreign students for 2021 - so it would be best to check directly. Good luck!

Wow @stroppyse NZ is really far for you isn't it? 20+ hours travelling time?

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
10 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha! They must have polled all the females who have been watching korean dramas the last few months.

But New Zealand doesn't want us lol. A friend's daughter was supposed to do her exchange programme in NZ next Feb. It has sadly now been cancelled by the NZ University.

Definitely, the K-dramas on Netflix was a big influence. Sorry, Japan!

Awww, New Zealand why you like that :((

TGIF FOLKS!

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

But, then again, Bairama is back, so all is well! The trips can wait for another time.  :love:

well we're (mom & me) was planning to visit my sister this year actually, however we need to cancel that as we all known well pandemic....so no visiting anyone except the one in ur own country besides by the times u finish the quarantine your trips is already times up

2 hours ago, mirmz said:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

im so bored rn T^T

oooo u change ur name bk lols 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Wow @stroppyse NZ is really far for you isn't it? 20+ hours travelling time?

Depends on how many connecting flights I need to take. It is a very long trip, though. :smile:

49 minutes ago, bairama said:

Well im unlucky-lucky im neutral

That is just life, I think. Some luck, some misfortune, but if you have people who love and care about it, it's all bearable. Boredom is fine, just another thing to get through. Recover well! 

• Haha 4
  • Tasty 1
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

which part does NZ situation at....sorry i dont get the map

Sorry? New Zealand is east and slightly south of Australia in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. With connections, it probably is about a 20 hour flight from the West Coast of the US. And, I think about 11 or 12 hours flight from Malaysia heading southeast across Australia.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Sorry? New Zealand is east and slightly south of Australia in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. With connections, it probably is about a 20 hour flight from the West Coast of the US. And, I think about 11 or 12 hours flight from Malaysia heading southeast across Australia.

ah.....okie cause my friend in NZ said they will always be the first one to see the sunlight of the brand new day

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1