The Good Detective 2 - 모범형사2 [2022]

JTBC Mobile Operation Team.

Son Hyeon Joo X Jang Seung Jo on track to the success of 'The Good Detective 2', faced the greatest crisis. Ahead of today's (20th) main broadcast, the still cuts of the 2nd strong team running in a hurry and the bleeding Jeong Soon Won are released raising the chaos.

202208201550201382.jpg

(Photo provided by Blossom Story SLL)

The production team said, "The suffocating chase of the 2nd strong force team, which is chasing Ki Dong Jae, he holds the key to Jung Hee Joo's case, unfolds. Episode 7 of 'The Good Detective 2' will be broadcast on JTBC at 10:30 p.m on Saturday, August, 20th.

'click on the link'

source:

https://mnews.jtbc.co.kr/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB12071642

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 8/16/2022 at 8:42 PM, Chocolate said:

On one hand I think, if you love the guy, you should understand his nature and how committed he is to his work. It doesn't mean he loves you any less. On the other hand, how many woman can take this? 😱😂 Looks like they didn't get married right?

This flashback was funny yet so sad for DC at the same time. They didn't get married. I agree that she should have been understanding of his position as a detective. So, if she realized that she wouldn't be able to accept this part of their marital life, it's better she didn't marry him. Any chance she’ll appear again?

- - - - - - - -
The bus driver was enraged upon learning of his sister’s suicide leading him to finally confess to the serial killings, except Jung Hee Ju. He said someone else killed her. We were introduced to the butcher who seems to be CSW’s henchman. Could he have killed JHJ?

Grandpa handed over photos taken of his granddaughter with WTH to DC and JH. The photos don’t appear to be scandalous to me, but still compromising as they give an impression that they could be more than just boss/employee. DC told grandpa not to jump to conclusions that they had an inappropriate relationship because the photos could have been manipulated. Grandpa explained (via flashback) that when his granddaughter visited him at his shop, he gave her a package addressed to her that he had received there. When she opened it, she was startled by the photos and hid them behind a frame. Grandpa said he knew his granddaughter well and that her expressions didn’t lie. Whatever their relationship may be, I wonder who sent those photos to her. Were they meant to threaten her?

The upcoming episodes should be good. I want to know more about WTH. Who is he really? I'm sure the detectives do too.

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@Chocolate @peperomia @twink_twink_ I felt so sad for Do Chang. I like how dedicated he is to the job but no woman deserves to be second to their partner's job. It will be a very lonely journey and one that would end up in divorce ( and more complicated if children are involved). So perhaps it would have been better as DC doesn't seem to be able to have work life balance. Which I feel is also the reason why he seems rather burnt out in the present. The compassion he has for the victims and their family drives him to go on but also eats him up. I want DC to find love again though...I hurt for him here

Spoiler

FamryemUIAE19Ok?format=jpg&name=large

Did you all have a good laugh when DC ask JH to put up a show here so that he could be "dismissed" from taking up the "promotion"? LOL...

Spoiler

FaqFC0xUIAEiK5w?format=jpg&name=large

Clearly someone at the top doesn't want  them to investigate JHJ's death further.  So it has to be VP Cheon's doing or do you think it is Woo Tae Ho? Initially I was intrigued by Nana but as of now, it seems to me, that  she's just a broken person who wants revenge for her mother. Whereas with WTH, I can't quite read his intentions. He seems very loyal to the Chairman and he's trying to protect the Cheon's siblings in some way but I wonder if he has any personal ambitions for himself. He was affected by JHJ's death seeing how he went to see the grandfather but what if it was out of guilt or something like that?

FarMjtTVQAAQVy7?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Reporter Jung Eun Chae.

download.jpg

Cheon Nana (Kim Hyo Jin) visited Oh Jong Tae (Oh Jeong Se), the cousin of Oh Ji Hyeok (Jang Seung Jo) and learned about Oh Ji Hyeok's weakness. A scene was drawn to ask about it.

Oh Jeong Se made a special appearance on JTBC's 'The Good Detective 2' today (21st) and met with 'Secret Weapon' Kim Hyo Jin.

Last season, Oh Jeong Se took on the role of 'Oh Jong Tae,' the CEO of Incheon Jeil Trust, who committed evil deeds believing that money is the value of human beings, exuding an aura of bad with detailed facial expressions and raising the villain's class. After he became ruthlessly with verbally assaulting the powerless and manipulating even those with power to his liking, he was sentenced to justice and was imprisoned in prison after persistent pursuit of truth by Kang Do Chang (Son Hyeon Joo) and Oh Ji Hyeok (Jang Seung Jo).

202208210937478051-1.jpg

'tap'

source:

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2022082122112057128#_enliple

https://mnews.jtbc.co.kr/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB12071675

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

By JTBC Mobile Operation Team.

202208261119090470.jpg

'The Good Detective 2' the mysterious death of Jung Moon Sung draws attention.

JTBC's Saturday drama The Good Detective 2 (directed by Cho Nam Guk, sript written by Choi Jin Won, production Blossom Story, SLL)

In the last broadcast, a creepy and shocking ending that no one could have imagined unfolded. TJ Group's legal team leader Woo Tae Ho (Jung Moon Seong) met a tragic end by his wife, Cheon Na Na (Kim Hyo Jin). Due to the fact that he was pursuing the truth of the murder of Jeong Hee Joo (Ha Young) in order to bring down his wife's half-brother, Vice-Chairman Cheon Sang Woo (Choi Dae Hoon), uncertain questions are appeared about this death.

'The Good Detective 2' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 pm on JTBC.

202208251059221596.jpg

(Photo=Provided by Blossom Story SLL)

'click'

source:

https://mnews.jtbc.co.kr/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB12072472

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

I am digging this season as much as the first. In fact the team dynamics are even better than before. The banter is still great whether it's between Do-chang and Ji-hyeok or among the rest of the team. The hospital scene in Episode 8 was a hoot. I laughed so much and my reaction was practically the same as Jae-hong who was trying so hard to contain his mirth. The running gags about Ji-hyeok's endless source of wealth and Jae-hong's assumption that Bo-kyeong has fallen for him never seems to get old.

It was never entirely about the cases that got me hooked in the first place but the characters. It's no different in these new season. This time round rather than media and political figures as our focal point we have a conglomerate TJ Group who are a highly dysfunctional family in the midst of serious power plays with Woo Tae-ho in the middle of it. Married to Cheon Na-na he's a man trapped in the fissures of a family power struggle. He gave everything up to marry Na-na apparently but started to develop feelings for the cheerful good-hearted Jung Hee-joo before her untimely death. It's not surprising that she was a very bright spot in his rather bleak existence which consists of cleaning up after the Cheon siblings who are each trying to draw him to their side because they are only too aware that he's got the skill set to determine who the ultimate victor is. 

Oh Jung-se makes a brief appearance in Episode 8 as Oh Jong-tae, cousin to Ji-hyeok, when he's visited by Cheon Na-na as Oh Ji-hyeok's work ethic has excited her curiosity. In that visit Jong-tae makes a fascinating observation that when people of the same tribe meet, they are attracted to each other and may even fall in love. It's an interesting comment not only in light of Cheon Na-na's growing interest in Ji-hyeok but provides the reason behind Woo Tae-ho's attraction to Jung Hee-joo. No doubt he was once a man with principles and ideals but his commitments to TJ Group saw him cast aside his moral and ethical scruples. In Hee-joo he saw a part of himself that he lost. This would probably also explain the growing bond between Eun-hye and Hee-joo's grandfather who are both family of victims of crime. They've lost loved ones as a result of crime and cover up. 

I imagine we are to assume that Woo Tae-ho did not survive the accident. That's unfortunate. Even though he undertook many morally and dubious activities on behalf of the Cheons, he was a complex character which brought a certain flavour to the show. Na-na is turning out to be something of a femme fatale and machiavellian manipulator. And I just found out that the actress is married to Yoo Ji-tae but the more important thing is that she's pretty good in the role, bringing nuance and layers to the character. I remember the actor playing Cheon Sang-woo from Beyond Evil of course. Although he's supposed to be the scary violent one, Na-na seems to be equally dangerous to my mind. The reference to The Brothers Karamazov the previous episodes is turning to be quite suggestive considering how events seem to be playing out in TJ Group's management.

Great to see Oh Jung-se again even if it's only for a few minutes. It leads me to speculate over possible revelations concerning Ji-hyeok's father's death.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Osen Reporter Park Pan Seok.

download.jpg

'The Good Detective 2' Son Hyun Joo gave a cider ending.

In the 9th episode of JTBC's Saturday - Sunday drama The Good Detective 2 which was broadcast on the 27th, Kang Do Chang (Son Hyun Joo) and Oh Ji Hyuk (Jang Seung Jo) said, "I have something to tell you." After the death of Woo Tae Ho (Jung Moon Seong), the head of the TJ group's legal team on his way to the west of Incheon, he checked the black box of the car and went to visit his wife Cheon Na Na (Kim Hyo Jin) but she came up with a perfectly prepared answer, “without a single point of doubt.” 

Woo Tae Ho tried to meet with the two detectives to report the assault case of Cheon Sang Woo (Choi Dae Hoon) two years ago, not the murder teacher of Jeong Hee Joo (Ha Yeong) but Cheon Na Na did not allow this to happen. So there was a bit of a fight. She is not trusting her husband, she said, "I'm sorry," and she showed him a picture of his affair. When Woo Tae Ho first learned that this was the reason his wife announced the divorce, he was shocked and with a look of giving up on everything, he loosened his belt and caused an accident. 

Meanwhile, it was revealed that the 6-digit numbers that Woo Tae Ho left in Moon Bo Kyung (Hong Seo Young)'s notebook before his death was the password for the safe. Moon Bo Kyung recognized this and delivered the file in the USB left in the safe to the detectives. Inside is a transcript of Kim Min Ji's statement that Cheon Sang Woo, who was threatened by Jeong Hee Joo to take the CCTV of the assault case directly to the police station if he does not return Kim Min Ji's child, said, "I will never let someone open my mouth." There was a picture of the scene of a serial murder case. The case entered a new phase, suggesting the link that "Cheon Sang Woo recruited Choi Yong Geun to kill Jeong Hee Joo and Choi Yong Geun ordered Dong Jae to kill Jeong Hee Joo".

'tap on the link'

source:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111929360#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Newsen Reporter Hwang Hye Jin. 

'Strange Woo Young Woo → The Good Detective 2' Choi Dae Hoon, the character master who changed his face.

202208280833130410-2.jpg

Photo= JTBC.

Actor Choi Dae Hoon, he is arousing admiration from audiences with his passionate acting that seems to change his face.

He made a special appearance in the recently ended ENA drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo' and worked as a bad boss.

Then, in the JTBC Saturday drama The Good Detective 2, he showed a 180-degree change in acting as the biggest villain in the role, Cheon Sang Woo. If Jang Seung Jun (Choi Dae Hoon) in 'Woo Young Woo' is a real villain, Cheon Sang Woo (Choi Dae Hoon) in 'The Good Detective 2' is a villain from hell that shouldn't exist in reality.

Meanwhile, viewers are all well pleased with his brilliant performance that is hard to believe that it is the same actor.

'click on the link'

source:

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202208280833130410#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

Newsen  Reporter Seo Yuna.

202208282201226110-3.jpg

Kim Hyo Jin handed over evidence of Choi Dae Hoon's murder teacher to Jang Seung Jo.

In the episode 10, Kang Do Chang (Son Hyun Joo) and Oh Ji Hyuk (Jang Seung Jo) and the powerful team 2 including Choi Yong Geun (Park Won Sang) caught the tail of Cheon Sang Woo (Choi Dae Hoon). Cheon Sang Woo reported this matter to Choi Yong Geun, the head of the legal team and Choi assumed that Cheon Sang Woo's secret had been leaked to the 2nd strong team in the western part of Incheon by Moon Bo Kyung. Choi Yong Geun made a plan to use Moon Bo Kyung as the opposite of Moon Sang Beom (Son Jong Hak) Chief of the Incheon West Police Station, to ride on his side.

At that time,  Ji Woong  (Kim Ji Hoon), a detective from the 2nd strong team, provided a clue to the incident by revealing that he witnessed Dong Jae handing over his cell phone to his subordinate at the time he was chasing him. On the other hand, Oh Ji Hyeok speculated that Dong Jae had left something in his cell phone in case Dong Jae charged murdering Hee Joo (Ha Young) alone. 

Choi Yong Geun set a trap to defeat Moon Bo Kyung and the powerful team 2. He sent the group litigation material to Moon Bo Kyung but should not be seen because it would be causing death if it fell to the other company. Even the person who stole Moon Bo Kyung's laptop was the older brother of the youngest detective Shim Dong Wook (Kim Myun Jun) with his cool and quick action, he was able to retrieve the laptop before it fell into Choi Yong Geun's hands, and the 2nd strong team learned that Choi Yong Geun was behind them through Shim Dong Wook's brother's confession. 

202208281341559818.jpg

JTBC.

Spoiler

download.jpg

'tap'

source:

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202208282201226110

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 7

I'm up to ep.7 now... Started it not long ago but had to put it on hold because I got lost for a few days in the Galaxy :laugh:

It's just so interesting that Nana is actually monitoring and listening in to all the stuff that's going on in her husband's and her brother's office. And none is the wiser, that she is the one with the most information, probably the one in the most control as well. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 8/29/2022 at 11:02 AM, ktcjdrama said:

It's just so interesting that Nana is actually monitoring and listening in to all the stuff that's going on in her husband's and her brother's office. And none is the wiser, that she is the one with the most information, probably the one in the most control as well. 

She's a bit of a nut job ...but as far as "villains" are concern, she's a pleasure to watch. She's so manipulative & clever, and her brother won't be able to take her on. Especially now since WTH is no longer around.  The way she tried to cloud JH's judgement by making herself like his "comrade" :psweatduck: but as expected our Ji Hyuk still maintained his wits. ( Though she did get to him ...his trauma from the past still haunts him)

Like @40somethingahjumma I belatedly found out that she was Yoo Ji Tae's wife. I saw her last two dramas - Private Lives and Lost - but I didn't quite make the connection since the roles were so different. I would say she's a good actress - the only reason we have not seen much of her was because her career took a backseat when they had their first child. 

I am actually watching eps 10...but I had wanted to just come here to mourn the loss of Woo Tae Ho. I have no idea why I feel so bad for a man who's moral compass had gone south. He made these choices and his ending is him reaping what he sowed. Somehow I felt invested in that undefined relationship he had with JHJ. He was so suffocated but JHJ gave him space to breathe. Anyhow, Jung Moon Sung is a scene stealer for portraying such a conflicted character.

Also what I love is how much heart this drama has especially when we get scenes of DC's family, Eun Hye's growth, and how DC and her are looking out for JHJ's grandfather. Everyone in team 2 is seeing much growth too and it always makes me smile when they are so united. Even Chief's daughter Bk has a proper arc - she was conflicted about the safe password that WTH had given her but at the end of the day, she is her father's daughter. I was relived when she managed to bring  the USB to the cops. 

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

JTBC Mobile Operations Department.

202209011108587203.jpg

Blossom Story, SLL.

'The Good Detective 2' Son Hyun Joo X Jang Seung Jo were showing off their best synergy by releasing individual abilities. 

In the JTBC Saturday - Sunday drama The Good Detective 2 (directed by Nam Guk Cho, script written by Choi Jin Won with Blossom Story, SLL production), Kang Do Chang (Son Hyun Joo) and Oh Ji Hyeok (Jang Seung Jo) of the 2nd strong team in the west of Incheon chase after those who cross the line to the end, and give a refreshing step. It is an exemplary combination. There are those who cover up the truth for the sake of personal desires, but this detective duos continue to lead by dynamic and move toward truth and justice and they each have their own ability to maximize their performance.

'tap'

'source'

https://mnews.jtbc.co.kr/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB12073218

• Like 5
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

[Newsen Reporter Park Ah Reum]

202209020956151910-1.jpg

'The Good Detective 2' There is no other boss like Jo Hee Bong.

Actor Jo Hee Bong is playing the role of Detective Woo Bong Sik, full of humanity in the popular JTBC. Jo Hee Bong is performing as Woo Bong Sik, a team leader of the 2nd strong team in Western Incheon. Woo Bong Sik such a great person in the organization within embracing both bottom and top because of his loyalty to his classmate Kang Do Chang (Son Hyun Joo), they lived and died together, he always stands by his side and team members together to help him both physically and mentally. Although he is a team leader, Woo Bong Sik is a boss and a friend, two in one reborn as a character full of humanity.

202209021025259725.jpg

Photo = JTBC.

'click'

'source'

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202209020956151910#_enliple

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

WTH’s death was devastating and unfortunate. From the first episode, my impression of the Cheon family reminded me of the Lee family in Stranger/Forest of Secrets (aka Hanjo Group). Particularly, WTH made me think of Lee Chang Jun. Both were former prosecutors who married into corrupted chaebol families, leading them to make a domino effect of questionable choices. However, through their expressions, one can tell they were struggling with their conscience and the core essence of their selves, which I think makes it interesting to debate in one's mind whether they are truly “bad” characters. Another similarity to me is both saw the hope to do good in other characters. Lee Chang Jun saw this in Shi Mok. WTH saw this in JHJ, even in Moon Bo Kyung. With WTH, I was looking forward to his character evolve with the storyline, but since he’s gone, I am hoping we will get to learn his backstory through flashbacks. Such as, was he “good” at one point in time, but a choice led him on the wrong path and there was no turning back?

As far as CNN, I believe she panicked and killed him because she knew he found out her secret.

Spoiler

I think he found out that she killed JHJ at her mother’s house in Gyeonggi-do.

She suspected that he was going to turn her into the police (instead of it being about her brother’s crimes). Her distrust in him likely stems in part from his supposed affair with JHJ. The truth is he liked JHJ, but that was it. To be honest, I am not certain that his feelings for JHJ were truly romantic, but he found a sense of comfort in her. Anyway, when CNN finds out that it was not a full-blown affair as the photos suggest, would it have made a difference in her decision to kill her husband? Would she feel any sorrow, regret, or remorse? Or, is her goal to take over TJ Group most important and nothing else matters? I really want to know… She had a moment of grief for WTH at his office. In a conversation with Michael Cha, she admitted she felt love for WTH in the past. The photos likely changed all that and influenced her decision to have the abortion. I am curious to see how she will reflect on her choices in the end. If I could have it my way, I want WTH to be her regret.

Edited by peperomia
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

202209031018502898.jpg

By JTBC Mobile Operations Department.

'The Good Detective 2’ the justice is right around the corner with Son Hyun Joo and Jang Seung Jo's realization.

Kang Do Chang (Son Hyun Joo) and Oh Ji Hyeok (Jang Seung Jo) from the 2nd strong team in Western Incheon were involved a white robe serial murder case that shook the Republic of Korea. After the murder case of Jeong Hee Joo (Ha Toung) disguised as a 'super big' company, TJ Group came closer to the truth. It also revealed a clear connection between the three people: Vice Chairman Cheon Sang Woo (Choi Dae Hoon) ordered the legal team leader Choi Yong Geun (Park Won Sang) to kill Jeong Hee Joo and gangster Lee Dong Jae (Lee Seok) killed him.

Spoiler

202209031447198514.jpg

Actor Ko Chang Seok makes a special appearance as Prosecutor who has withheld additional prosecutions of Kang  Do Chang and Oh Ji Hyuk  because his opponent is a 'super giant company' TJ Group.

'click'

'source'

https://mnews.jtbc.co.kr/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB12073512

https://mnews.jtbc.co.kr/News/Article.aspx?news_id=NB12073534

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1

Tenasia, Kang Min Kyung.

BF-31111150-1.jpg

Son Hyun Joo and Jang Seung Jo summoned Choi Dae Hoon Chairman of TJ Group, to the police station, shaking his mentality.

In the JTBC weekend drama 'The Good Detective 2', which aired on the 3rd, Kang Do Chang (Son Hyun Joo) and Oh Ji Hyeok (Jang Seung Jo) met Dong Jae's (Lee Seok) cell phone recording and Choi Yong Geun (Park Won Sang) Head of TJ Group's Legal team, was arrested on charges of murdering teacher Jeong Hee Joo (Ha Young).

The video of Cheon Sang Woo (Choi Dae Hoon) possessed by TJ Group Director Cheon Nana (Kim Hyo Jin) was decisive evidence to prove his crime because Cheon Sang Woo's instructions were clearly contained in it, "Chief Choi will take care of the post-processing, so you only need to kill Dong Jae and Jeong He Joo." However, Cheon Nana refused to submit it because of illegal filming. Of course, even if she obtained this video, it would not be accepted as evidence in the trial. Choi Yong Geun arrestment due to his refusal to open his mouth. There was evidence that could never be escaped, but he did not waver in the face of the choice, "Are you going to become the main culprit of a murder teacher or are you going to reveal the real teacher and carry only the charge of treasuring a body?" He pressured Cheon Sang Woo even inside the detention center by telling the TJ Group lawyer who visited him again, "Tell me not to provoke me so that I do not wield the tool of honesty."

BF-31111152-1.jpg

The power of the super giant extended even to the prosecutor Cha Moon Ho (Ko Chang Seok). The TJ Group had already offered Cha Moon Ho the position of the legal team leader, which had become vacant due to the death of Woo Tae Ho (Jung Moon Seong), and even the deputy chief prosecutor contacted him, the prosecutor of the Incheon District Prosecutors' Office. The fact that Cha Moon Ho has been a public prosecutor for 20 years and had omitted from promotion to the general manager at many times. “Take off your clothes and go out and stick with TJ.”

In the end, we came to the conclusion that Cheon Sang Woo should be summoned and confronted non-face-to-face with Choi Yong Geun and that Cheon Sang Woo's name should come out of Choi Yong Geun's tightly closed his mouth. This time, Cheon Sang Woo also responded to the summons. If they continue to refuse, Kang Do Chang and Oh Ji Heok can even make an emergency arrest, which risks exposing the media. As expected, Cheon Sang Woo remained ignorant and blamed Choi Yong Eeun for all charges.

He claimed that he only instructed Jeong Hee Joo to do well so that he would never make strange demands again, but Choi Yong Geun felt his feeling of jealousy between Woo Tae Ho and Jeong Hee Joo used that instruction as an excuse to make murder. Choi Yong Eeun was watching Cheon Sang Woo's false statements drove him and Jeong Hee Joo into an inappropriate relationship from the situation room opposite. Oh Ji Hyuk blew the last shot properly.

BF-31111151-1.jpg

Photo = Screen Capture of JTBC 'The Good Detective 2'

Spoiler

'click on the link'

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022090490384#_enliple

• Like 5
  • Party! 2

Content Writing Tenasia Reporter Tae Yuna.

BF-31117835-1.jpg

Photo = Courtesy of JTBC.

Choi Dae Hoon was sentenced to 15 years in prison. Son Hyun Joo and Jang Seung Jo's exhilarating justice brought a thrilling thrill to the small screen. However, with only 4 episodes left, the fact that ' The mystery of Kim Hyo Jin' was not over was revealed bringing goosebumps again.

The 12th episode of JTBC's Saturday and Sunday drama 'The Good Detective 2', aired on the 4th, recorded 6% nationwide and 5.8% in the metropolitan area. Kang Do Chang (Oh Ji Hyeok), Oh Ji Hyuk (Jang Seung Jo), and the 2nd strong team were police Even within the organization, he suffered hardships, such as being ignored as 'bullying'. However, they did not miss the moment when the 'star' could be seen, even if faintly and they fought tenaciously hanging on to life.

First, prosecutor Cha Moon Ho (Ko Chang Seok) of the Western District Prosecutor's Office changed his decision to prosecute Cheon Sang Woo. He said, “Close your eyes and try to stick to the one you have.” However, it was heartbreaking to see Jeong In Beom (Park Geun Hyung), Jeong Hee Joo's grandfather, believe in him, saying, "Prosecutor is a good person." Even the robbers made him turn. On the day of his wedding, he was divorced to catch the criminal and he took the victim's daughter Lee Eun Hye (Lee Ha Eun) on a detective's salary and raised her, so he gave his conscience properly. So, on this occasion, he said to his two sons, “I will show you how good my father is as a prosecutor” and quickly obtained an arrest warrant for Cheon Sang Woo.

'tap on the link'

'source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022090501954#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 6
  • Clapping Hands 1

I’m up to ep11. But ep12 is not ready yet 😭

And agree with @peperomia on the likely killer of JHJ.

Spoiler

Just to make sure I got it right: WTW came to the conclusion that CNN was the killer. He was going to protect her from the police. But she did not trust him and decided to kill him? That’s very cold-hearted considering it was a spur of the moment kind of thing and he is her husband.

The minute she unbuckled his seat belt, he knew right? That she wanted him dead? So sad.

Strangely, CSW does not seem to deny it, or did not have opportunity to do so when his father accused him of it?

A few odd things:

- Was JHJ supposed to spy on WTH for CSW? Then something more developed from there?

- Why did CNN give the laptop to CYG, when she got it from JHJ? That whole conversation about one more person knowing his secrets is a bit convoluted.

- There was also another part where CNN told CYG not to worry, that he will still get his money???

• Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

And agree with @peperomia on the likely killer of JHJ.

Hide contents

Just to make sure I got it right: WTW came to the conclusion that CNN was the killer. He was going to protect her from the police. But she did not trust him and decided to kill him? That’s very cold-hearted considering it was a spur of the moment kind of thing and he is her husband.

The minute she unbuckled his seat belt, he knew right? That she wanted him dead? So sad.

I have the same takeaway as you. Yes, WTH knew in that moment of the unbuckling of the seat belt. Ugh, so sad. :cry:

Strangely, CSW does not seem to deny it, or did not have opportunity to do so when his father accused him of it?

This is my guess ---

Spoiler

Due to CYG playing both sides of the Cheon siblings, I think he let CSW believe that JHJ died because CSW ordered it (as we saw on the video recording), but I think CNN killed her before Ki Dong Jae got to her. In the voice recording where KDJ was masking JHJ’s murder as part of the serial killing, it sounded like he found her already dead in the woods of Gyeonggi-do. Gyeonggi-do also happens to be where CNN’s mother’s house is. So, I believe KDJ was telling the truth to WTH that he didn’t kill JHJ and for his own survival, he gave obvious hints as to who did it --- CNN ---- leading him to go to CNN’s mother’s house and asking her to meet him there.

Almost everyone is certain that CSW is responsible for JHJ’s death which I agree that the motive is there, but I feel the same as OJH when he said there is one thing still bothering him --- If CNN and WTH were on their way to expose CSW, why did WTH die?

A few odd things:

- Was JHJ supposed to spy on WTH for CSW? Then something more developed from there?

- Why did CNN give the laptop to CYG, when she got it from JHJ? That whole conversation about one more person knowing his secrets is a bit convoluted.

- There was also another part where CNN told CYG not to worry, that he will still get his money???

Based on CSW's conversation with JHJ, it did sound like she was originally supposed to be a spy on WTH for him. As she got to know WTH, she likely sympathized for him and back-peddled on CSW.

I don't know why CNN gave the laptop to CYG either. That part was weird. (Speaking of the laptop, if CNN would’ve let JHJ explain herself about her relationship with WTH, would she not have misunderstood WTH?)

I think CNN gave CYG money in exchange for his help to cover up JHJ's murder.

Edited by peperomia
  • Insightful 3
15 minutes ago, peperomia said:

Has anyone been able to see subbed ep 12 yet? Not me. :letalQQ:

Yes, the Chinese subs was out 2 days ago. 

Ep.11 felt rather dragging for me. I fell asleep a few times and only managed to finish it after a few tries. Ep.12 was back to good pace. It was a nice turn at the end, OJH is indeed the smart one, being able to now present in court the otherwise not acceptable evidence of the secretly recorded video. 

Not liking the preview. I hope nothing bad happened to JHJ Grandpa. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love