Police University - 경찰수업 [2021]

I'm not sure anymore if the three professors are part of the gambling syndicate. If ever, I don't think it's Ms Choi since she's doing some personal investigation of her own. 

I don't even know if the source that the person is in the University is reliable. Park Cheol Jin hasn't exactly regained my trust. I don't know what's keeping him from just spilling the beans. He has already given crucial information out, got stabbed and survived. Why not just do your best to help Dong Man? Blackmail aside, why does he think he's still safe if he stays quiet? 🙃

One thing I find funny is how straight forward people investigate in this show. 😅 They love asking the person they suspect directly, giving way too much information. 

Anyway. I am enjoying SH and KH's moments... Even if it's at the expense of Min-kyu. Poor guy, writer really is not holding any punches to crush his heart. 😄 At least he's slowly becoming part of the gang now (?). 

The bracelet thing reminded me of Doom at Your Service. Especially when they held hands to "recharge". Is that a Korean thing or is that really a Doom reference?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am not caught up with the latest episodes but this week due to Chuseok celebrations , there are no episodes. Eps 13 & 14 will be aired next week 27th & 28th Sept

Stills

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202109200815000010

202109200815000010_1.jpg

• Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Started this one a few days ago and am now on ep 8. Really enjoying this one so far and am curious to find out who really is behind the gambling site. I am rooting for Ms Choi and Yu Dong Man and hoping that Dong Man and Hyeong-pil end up becoming buddies. 

I feel bad for Dong Man because nothing seems to go his way with his investigation LOL

• Clapping Hands 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Ep.13

- Not understanding why KH wanted to stop SH from investigating further. I know that they're now only students, but wanting to be a police means wanting to stop crime from happening further. That's the spirit that they should have when aspiring to be police. And she is now wanting SH to stop is more because of fear of harm. Well, being a police officer means potential harm by criminals is ever present. I am not liking KH in this episode. She even returned the bracelet to SH. Well, at least towards the end she redeemed herself.

- Loving the bromance here.

Front view

k0pCdJb.png

Back view 

lEpfuo2.png

And of course further annoyed by Park Min Gyu *rolleyes (although later on it was explained why he did what he did)

- How cool is YDM when he came in and defended his students... Awesome!!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

just watched ep.13

The revealing of who it is.......unbelieveable.....***smashes head against desk**

Oh my God......

Almost feels like MinGyu isnt fully the bad guy but sorta is? I mean he just wants it good with KH.

Kinda silly how once SH unlocked the firing range, the doors are just open for anyone to get in. LOL.

I know we needed it here for how it turned out, but....kinda unsafe if you ask me. haha

I sorta wished KH just told him what she heard at DM bedside and how SH life was at risk, might have been a better understanding of what was to go down for the both of them.

I need ep.14:PsyWhat:

• Clapping Hands 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

Kinda silly how once SH unlocked the firing range, the doors are just open for anyone to get in. LOL.

I know we needed it here for how it turned out, but....kinda unsafe if you ask me. haha

I agree. This show admittedly doesn’t have the tight writing with some logics, but I’ll close one eye. The other one is I had thought the key card would be taken away, yet the boys could still hand it back to SH... Oh well...

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

I sorta wished KH just told him what she heard at DM bedside and how SH life was at risk, might have been a better understanding of what was to go down for the both of them.

Me too. But kdramas are full of missed communications 🙄 Sometimes I can’t help to wonder how difficult is it to communicate simple urgent information. 

• Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I just saw ep 14.....another twist....sort of....but...

Nooo

NOOOOO

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I dont like where this is going.... :cry::scaredpanda2::pandasad:

Ep15 is going to hit hard going by the previews shown at the end of ep14...

• Sad 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

5 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I dont like where this is going....

Me too.... but I have already guessed it. In fact, I thought it will happen at the end of ep.14. Urgh!! I hate that trope.

Then I want to face palm Oh Kang Hee's decision about Sun Ho. Why is her initially cool character being written like this?? Not consistent with her character. She went through all that trouble to go out of the campus and find Sun Ho, but what I thought was so important that she couldn't wait another minute to see him turned out to be ...rolleyes, rolleyes....

MTDzeiV.gif