Police University - 경찰수업 [2021]

Ep5 and 6

***lots of high pitched squealing from TRaNz*** :PsyWhat:

Love itttt, LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!

The nagging bickering voice of Krystal is backkk!!! Also how she speaks in a snarky/sarcastic way to SH about the incident, love that tone of voice from her haha. ( I miss her ways from The Heirs, soo good Bo-Na )

KH showing her jealous side is sooo kyeeoooo ~~ :heart:

I didnt think thered be another triangle wither KH and NR over SH. hahahahahahah

TBH I didnt expect their first 'non social distanced' intimate encounter to be that soon. I thought the storage room scene was going to be the standard kdrama move of them being face to face like 2cm apart starting at each other and then backing off in panic and awkwardness. haha

I defs didnt see the switcharoo with Prof. Choi coming, that was a nice one.

Its nice how they dressed her in white in Ep 6 and brought KH and SH out together to discuss things, its like shes the angel :duckhearts:

Its interesting the bigger crime they are trying to investigate. Looks like Prof Kwon is not the culprit. I do find this chase entertaining. Prime suspect as it stands is Prof. Go....but I dunno...again I feel like it may not be him....heck at this point....im so unsure, that I would also put the head of the Uni; SangHak, as a person of interest for this crime. LOL

That re-instatement of CJ surprised me, but I'm sure hes somehow apart of the illegal things and is now planted there to keep an eye on DM and now SH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i now feel that Baek Hee is like the strict head mistress of the school. One to be feared by all students hahahaha her screaming and yelling OOOOMMMGGG HAHAHAHA

SH's 2 close idiot friends BumTae and JoonWook....absolutely great entertainment value AHHAHAHA, their theories and antics are always a treat to watch unfold. (didnt know JW aka YoungJae was in a kpop group BAP...thats awesome)

KH is so pretty......that product placement in ep 5 when she does her skin care for the day...like seriously....AHC ok got it...LOL, so neatly placed upfront away from the rest of the items and just happened to be facing label frontwards....ssheeessshhhhhahahahaha

BUT im so torn now....coz MinKyu, hes like a decent guy. came to the rescue for SH, looks out for KH and has confessed to KH too.. like...i sorta feel bad for him coz in the end hes going to be rejected. I mean i want him to not be with KH but the way they portray him....nnooooooooo HAHAHAHAHA im so pathetic hahaha

Im just trying to rewatching those clips of the scenes where they do the voice overs on KH and SH and zoom in on their faces as they interact.....super warmm happy fuzzy vibes :love:

end of Ep6 is majorrrr, like daymmmm how long has that been implanted there for. :psweatduck:

I need my dose of ep7 and 8 plz....aarrggghhhhhhhahahahahahahaha yeah im sitting here typing with a big grin on my face. AHAHHAAHAHAHA

• Haha 4

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

On 8/25/2021 at 11:47 PM, TRaNz said:

BUT im so torn now....coz MinKyu, hes like a decent guy. came to the rescue for SH, looks out for KH and has confessed to KH too.. like...i sorta feel bad for him coz in the end hes going to be rejected. I mean i want him to not be with KH but the way they portray him....nnooooooooo HAHAHAHAHA im so pathetic hahaha

Noooooo Tranz...Team Sun Ho here disagrees! :nya:. This is the fate of all 2nd MLs. Imagine if she chose MKyu , than our poor sweet Sun Ho will be devastated. I already felt  bad when he (Sun Ho) was so torn about carrying out the race or catching the bad guy at his dorm. He made the right call of course as it is his duty as a cop. But I could definitely feel his anguish. Now I am wondering how he's going to explain himself to her. 

@SilverMoonTeaThe romance is so much better than I had imagine. It also helps that we have so much crazy humor. Actually the humor is just right - I know sometimes not every one can take OTT type humor. 

hahaha I wanna see the BTS of this scene:

I appreciate the imagination here!

uLrGeNJ.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Noooooo Tranz...Team Sun Ho here disagrees! :nya:. This is the fate of all 2nd MLs. Imagine if she chose MKyu , than our poor sweet Sun Ho will be devastated. I already felt  bad when he (Sun Ho) was so torn about carrying out the race or catching the bad guy at his dorm. He made the right call of course as it is his duty as a cop. But I could definitely feel his anguish. Now I am wondering how he's going to explain himself to her. 

I know, I knowwwww im soo silly hahaha. I want SH with KH too, but MK seems like such a nice guy now....need him to somehow find peace in the end even if its not with KH. LOL.

I'd hope when he explains to KH about the situation its not awkward. I can see her understanding but yeah just needs that good delivery of the message to her.

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

hahaha I wanna see the BTS of this scene:

I appreciate the imagination here!

This was mild spice HAHAHAHAHA, the hand smack on the piano was loud and sorta ruined it just a tiny bit for me. ahhaha

But yes, I must go hunt for the new behind the scenes footage with Eng sub.

The amount of good vibes and goofin around on set surely has now increased!!! ahhaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

But yes, I must go hunt for the new behind the scenes footage with Eng sub.

The amount of good vibes and goofin around on set surely has now increased!!! ahhaha

Are there people subbing the BTS? Share here please if you find any. 

------------------

Love this scene

XZwBTKq.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oooo @TRaNz

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~

Sooo need the ENG sub, watched it all but didnt understand it but was smiling throughout the whole thing AHAHAHHA

On set is that feel good vibe :love:

• Haha 4

Minor rant in spoilers 😄

Spoiler

I'm a bit torn with the last episodes just because of how poor (I feel) DM and SH's investigation seem to be going. Like sure, the show isn't supposed to be all that serious with the crime stuff and it's mostly fun, but I get so tense because of the duo.

DM asking SH to stall Prof Kwon to get the black box was such a bad idea. Why'd they have to do it last minute? Isn't he parked there everyday all day usually? 😑

The whole laptop bait thing too... They really need to get their priorities straight. They could have avoided the issue if one of them just didn't join the relay... If both of them had to join, maybe make the security alert less... obvious? 😅😅 I was not sure if the show wants to frustrate me or make me laugh when they show the laptop screen saying that there's a security alert. Heck, they can probably just have the laptop take an automatic video/picture of the person trying to access it too. Easy.

I'm just sad to see SH disappoint KH (and their entire team) so openly like that. I can sort of tolerate what usually happens in shows with one not showing up to a very important meeting/promise because of whatever, but here SH straight up left while everyone was watching. 😑 Oh well. I wonder if they'll show how his decision will get some backlash from his classmates too, not just the main characters. Seriously, I feel like everyone should be like... WTF? 

The cliff hanger sure is surprising. I have no idea who to trust. 😄

7 hours ago, TRaNz said:

This was mild spice HAHAHAHAHA, the hand smack on the piano was loud and sorta ruined it just a tiny bit for me. ahhaha

I actually got a good laugh from this. Extra emphasis on the loudness cause really, they were supposed to be sneaking. 😄 Joon-wook's imagination gone overboard.

Time and time again, kdrama showing us that kissing on the verge of getting caught somehow ends up with things going for the better. 😄

• Haha 4

I watched ep.7 raw, because I couldn't wait hahaa... I feel that there's not much new development that I haven't already guessed, but it's another great cliffhanger. And in the preview, looks like KSH and his two friends together with OKH will team up to help YDM who is framed for receiving bribery.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

12 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

How did she end up staying over though? 

They wanted to take the bus/train back but too late and ran out of tickets. She wanted to wait at the station for first bus/train next morning but SH said the wait is too long. So I guess he invited her to stay over her place. At the end of the episode, when they arrived back at campus, she did ask him to keep her staying over his place a secret from others. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I am so happy today is a public holiday!  So I can really catch up quickly. 

My favourite bit is when Sun Ho told Kang Hee to stay and watch her mother's trial. See this is why I love Sun Ho - he thinks differently. At least this way, she can feel better that her mother isn't lying to her. I also love that she got to stay over at his place. Sun Ho's contented and happy smile seeing how happy and excited his dad was made my day. Dad was pleased that he brought a friend home that he was even worried what he should wear. 

So I think I understand DM's predicament - I think he knows that SH's suspicion of his bestie may have some ground. But he wanted to avoid it or could not bring himself to face that possibility. Anyway friend does seem shady. I am glad that SH made up his mind to continue to investigate - of course now he has an even more personal reason to do so since it may save Kang Hee's mum.

I was surprised he told KH the truth that he is investigating the case with DM. I look forward now to them saving DM together - looks like the latter will be framed for bribery.

-

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Jo Jun Wook is a good buddy. He saw how sad SH is and offered to let him have his day-out permission. I thought he had a date, and yet he's willing to let SH have the permit. I wonder what YDM offered to Prof.Seo to make him allow everyone to go out that day.

Can see that YDM and KSH are already of the same line of thinking when they were separately checking whether Go or Cheol Jin saw the ending of the relay race.

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

My favourite bit is when Sun Ho told Kang Hee to stay and watch her mother's trial. See this is why I love Sun Ho - he thinks differently.

Yes, I also love this part. And how persistent he was in following her although she was being in such a fierce prickly mood. Really like an adorable puppy.

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

OmG SooJunggiieeeee in such comfy home clothes even if borroweddd.... :heart::love:

Dat girlfriend vibes.

I absolutely went bonkers from this point onwards while she was at SH place. :GrowDerp:

Clearly my fav scenes from the whole ep below. hahahaha :wow:

***lots of high pitched squealing HHHWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~~~~~~**

Spoiler

O4wICtf.png

bkST8My.png

2YPmpvb.png

kSlTwGa.png

Interesting how things patched up quicker between them than the usual 3-4 episode dragging it out. unless we're going to see that later on again? hope not.

KH has her trust in SH.....I am hanging for them to "have it out" to see where they stand....I need confirmation and closure!!!

**i still have the stupid grin on my face thinking back to those above scenes, pretty sure I've replayed it several times hahaha**

This how ever....a bit mean....almost vibes from that other KDrama 'Nevertheless'.....BitNa? NaBi? hahahahaha Just kidding.

Spoiler

q5YS7BW.png

This was nice, seeing DM, HP and HS get some together time, espcially seeing that HP showing that he is more trusting with DM.

That fishing scene had me laughing though :laugh:

Spoiler

HLrYeD0.png

CJ very suss at this stage, but theres either someone else higher above him pulling the strings or CJ is actually the mastermind behind all of this illegal gambling stuff.

A bit interesting how it tied in with DM and SH case into KH mums trial, all pointing towards that online gambling site and crypto.

I found it odd that the day they have off to do wateva....they travel with a briefcase....like....what, a few pieces of paper and pens? LOL

Lessgooo Episode 8 !!!! :pandahappy:

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

I found it odd that the day they have off to do wateva....they travel with a briefcase....like....what, a few pieces of paper and pens? LOL

I wonder about that too.... Gun and ammunition? Ironed out extra uniform? Documents showing they are legit wearing the uniform? :idk:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Who do you guys think the bad guy in PU is? I’ve been paying close attention to everyone’s hand since we’re shown the hand of that person Cheol Jin met in the shooting practice room. Even replayed some scenes but still no clues who that person could be. Seems like Prof.Kwon though. It’s a man’s hand, I am pretty sure. So either Kwon or Seo. But looking at how Seo encouraged SH to make good use of the time to help clear YDM’s name, and how he was shocked to hear about the news coverage, I think it’s not him. 

On another note, how annoying Min Gyu can be? 🙄 At some points I was feeling pity for him but now nada, no SLS for sure. He might be good in studying but personality wise, it’s a thumbs down 👎🏻 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Who do you guys think the bad guy in PU is?

At this point, I am out of ideas. For the last few episodes, honestly, Id think it was this person but by the end of the episode it changes. LOL.

They've done well to confuse me and probably other viewers too.

5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

On another note, how annoying Min Gyu can be?

Agreed here, in ep 5 & 6 i felt bad for him. ep 7, im just like....noo stopp, go away, youre ruining the shipppp hahahaha

I havent seen Ep 8 yet, will check it out later today/tonite once the Eng sub is out for people like me. LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

***high pitched squeallingggggggggggggggg EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ~~~~

:PsyWhat::heart::love::wow:

p6pzV7K.png

DnHNagK.png

Spoiler

what an episode....

I mean, so CJ was on the bad side, but hes considered the little fish. Bit emotional how it turned out to be and how it changed in the end at the police station. :cry:

But who ever is the big fish that theyre after....that episode kept giving me vibes that it was Prof Seo, but doesnt seem like it should be coz he pushed SH to investigate before 36 hours was up.

Oh freakin MK....dirtyyy guy making that call...sshheeessshhh....am I too early to judge him like that???

Im glad KH told him straight up that she liked someone else. 

I neeeeeeeeed Ep9 !!!!!!

Ending left me wanting MOOORRRRREEEEEEE

• Haha 4