Police University - 경찰수업 [2021]

I am done with eps 8. I agree with you @TRaNz CJ is a small fish in the bigger scheme of things. He was somewhat blackmailed into it as well . I too was shocked that he came at the end to "save" DM that way. @ktcjdramaI have a feeling it is Seo though. The more obvious one would seem like it could be Kwon since they have been somewhat like rivals from the start but Seo does not give me good vibes. LOL. Someone I talk to on twitter mention that it could be Judo instructor - Hee Soo. And I wonder if her husband's death had a deeper meaning - could DM have had somewhat indirectly caused her husband's death ? A bit out of left field but oh well ....Then again it has to be someone who is a good marksman too right? Dunno now ...LOL

Anyway I am so pleased with how the romance is heading. Mr 2nd lead has no chance at all. All Kang Hee sees really is Sun Ho . And of course I don't know what kind of studying he is doing here...thankfully he is smart or he might just fail the exams...

E-SDDq5VgAAOKUC?format=jpg&name=large

@gween97 are you all caught up?

@SilverMoonTea ehh...how come I am more up to date than you? Please don't tell me you are gonna drop this ? Or are you to busy dreaming of Chang An ? :yayaya:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

29 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Someone I talk to on twitter mention that it could be Judo instructor - Hee Soo. And I wonder if her husband's death had a deeper meaning - could DM have had somewhat indirectly caused her husband's death ?

Dammmm that is an awesome twist.....imagining that it was her.....the brains of it all....that would make it pretty thrilling .....Just realized something....I dont think I've ever seen her in the police uniform? Shes always got her own nice oufits that suit her nice frame :BulbaOWO:....hrmm....but just a random thought hahahahah

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Then again it has to be someone who is a good marksman too right?

The only good marksman that I can remember is the cute and pretty Eon-Joo... HAHAHA :laugh:

But nah it aint her.

How many times id play back the scenes that the mastermind is in and try analyse the hand and narrow down to whos hand it is. hahahahaha.

Never works.

• Haha 3

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

-- Currently watching: {not watching anything at the moment} --

Aahhh. Subs always take so long in Viki. 😪

At this point, I'm starting to care less about the investigation, or at least look forward to it much less. I'm finding DM and SH's actions and decisions a bit questionable. I don't know if I have just watched too many shows in my lifetime with some sort of crime related theme - be it the focus of the show or just incidental - but DM definitely needs to watch and learn from more shows 😆. I know they're fiction but they do kind of make sense.

I think it's the first time I've seen someone discover a bug/listening device and does totally opposite of what they usually do in TV shows. DM discovers the bug, signals SH to hush, but then he talks anyway. He even took the device out and talked about it openly (but okay, I think he disabled it first because it wasn't blinking anymore). Point is, I think what they'll usually do is to not let the person spying know that you've discovered the device. You can then do whatever strategy you want with the new information you've discovered. Then, DM also knows that no one in the university should be trusted, but then he asks the head (? I'm not sure what his actual title is) to do the forensics for him. WHY? 😂

Both DM and SH don't actually know how to be discreet and always show all their cards to people they should not trust the most. 

With that aside, I am genuinely enjoying the romance between SH and KH. I'm so glad that KH decided to talk with SH about the relay race. She has also expressed her frustrations (kicking the trash can, shouting at SH) but at least she doesn't outright avoid him. If she left it up to KH to talk to her, I feel like we'll still be in the awkward not-talking-to-each-other phase until SH decides to man up, or something bad happens that will force SH to talk to KH.

giphy.gif

What a relief that they decided not to drag this out.

The sleepover was also extra nice. It definitely felt fresh to me as I don't think I've seen it shown like this before. I was actually surprised that KH was okay with it in the first place. It felt pretty casual. No nagging or backlash from any of the parties, no one was intoxicated. They just had a simple, mature sleepover. I'm assuming that KH even wore SH's clothes? (probably, cause her extra clothes won't fit in her briefcase 😂

giphy.gif

This looks so pure and sweet.

I found it funny that SH had to do some late night work for the investigation. Dad probably thought he sneaked out to sleep beside KH. 🤣🤣🤣 Which brings me to my favorite part/s of ep 7 and 8:

SH's obsession with USBs gave me a good laugh.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ep 7 

I like the pace of this episode a lot. KH & SH start to bonded more and she can see how good his father is and that's what make of SH today. 

In the other way, it's also nice to see DM bonded with other professors as well. I think it will be nice if he and HP can become friend and investigate together.

Actually DM-HP-HS love triangle kind of similar with SH-MK-KH. I hope so does with their growing comrades feelings. 

P.s Btw, their food canteen really looks so good. So many dishes. Huh, maybe I should apply police uni? 😆 And SH in his black uniform is like blessed to my 👁👁 !

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Finally caught up with ep 8, and backreading and found a lot of squealing from @TRaNz🤣 

@Warm PawsSame the investigation not so exciting. So when too much done on it, I will start lost focus. 

Actually I will be happy if that red lipstick lady is the suspect. I actually like the rest of the characters in uni, and will be sad if any of them will be the suspect 😅. But I guess they might make someone likeable from the flock to be the suspect. 

• Haha 4

On 9/2/2021 at 10:45 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdramaI have a feeling it is Seo though. The more obvious one would seem like it could be Kwon since they have been somewhat like rivals from the start but Seo does not give me good vibes. LOL. Someone I talk to on twitter mention that it could be Judo instructor - Hee Soo. And I wonder if her husband's death had a deeper meaning - could DM have had somewhat indirectly caused her husband's death ?

The hand/fingers shown definitely could be Seo, except that he is such small build, would he be able to knock out Cheol Jin?
I never thought of Hee Soo, but with the reveal of husband’s death, there is a story to explore for sure. How would that relate to the gambling site though? Seems that she lost him in the similar way DM lost his fiancée. 

On 9/3/2021 at 4:57 AM, Warm Paws said:

'm assuming that KH even wore SH's clothes? (probably, cause her extra clothes won't fit in her briefcase 😂

It’s still a mystery what’s inside the briefcase 🧐 but yes, I think there was a brief scene where SH handed her the change of clothes. 

On 9/3/2021 at 4:57 AM, Warm Paws said:

I think it's the first time I've seen someone discover a bug/listening device and does totally opposite of what they usually do in TV shows. DM discovers the bug, signals SH to hush, but then he talks anyway. He even took the device out and talked about it openly (but okay, I think he disabled it first because it wasn't blinking anymore). Point is, I think what they'll usually do is to not let the person spying know that you've discovered the device. You can then do whatever strategy you want with the new information you've discovered. Then, DM also knows that no one in the university should be trusted, but then he asks the head (? I'm not sure what his actual title is) to do the forensics for him. WHY? 😂

Both DM and SH don't actually know how to be discreet and always show all their cards to people they should not trust the most. 

You mentioned everything that bugged me too. But since the investigation for me is not the main attraction so I can overlook these blunders. I agree that for a famous investigator, DM could’ve used the bug to lure out the bad guys, but he is always so emotional and gives the impression of act first think later. Also agree, that I almost scratch my head when seeing him go to the head (Seo) to help with the forensics. Like, don’t you know anyone else?? But again, I can let it pass. I think these two guys have a good heart and too kind. That’s why they are too trusting to people around them. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

hommgggg, ep 9...... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Kaanggheee aahhhhhhh :heart::love:

Making the right decisions against MinKyu the snakeeee.. ahahhaha

She confessed...lots of happy high pitched squealing noises. :wow:

Im loving this investigation, I dunno why ya'll seem to find it boring....Im super hyped on how it unfolds, the mysteries, the detective work and who it could be.

Those dorks BT and JW.....classic, love their characters hahahahaha, always a laugh.

That SungSoo....sooo annoying...needs to be kicked out of the Uni so we dont have to see him anymore.

So now we see that CJ is under the hammer, who ever is the bigger fish has the upper hand against him. So much corruption.....ssheeessshh

lesssgggo ep 10 !!!!!

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

-- Survives on Bubble Milk Tea, Burgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and Fried Chicken --

O yeah, I love ep.10!! Finally there’s a small victory for our team! But the biggest fish from the PU still remains to be known and caught. Which professor could it be? Each one of the four other professors is now equally questionable. Good development. 

And preview shows us some sweet dating moments for SH and KH. Yay!!

I have to say that I am now suspicious of KH’s mother’s lawyer though, lol.... why is this guy just standing around while KH is visiting her mother? Like listening in on every conversation they have 😅

I hope Cheol Jin gets a redemption. He is basically blackmailed into doing the crimes. Dunno what the law is like for his situation... 

• Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@ktcjdrama @TRaNz I am finally up to speed! 

@Warm Paws are you still watching this?

I am also happy that there is finally some progress for the investigation and for the romance!  But I have to say I felt little mad at DM for resigning at first and leaving our Sun Ho high & dry. For me SH's arc has been very good. From being rather timid ( and seemingly not having enough drive) , he's become very dependable and is full of initiative. My fave scene was when he finally found DM and it was his turn to win the judo wrestle. 

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, Warm Paws said:

Yes! I still am. Waiting for subs just messes up my schedule for watching this. At this point I'm only halfway through ep 9. Why'd you ask? 

Hoping to read what you say. Cause looks like it is down to 4 of us ... @SilverMoonTea has abandoned us :nya:..hahahahaah

• Haha 4

On 9/8/2021 at 3:37 AM, ktcjdrama said:

O yeah, I love ep.10!! Finally there’s a small victory for our team! But the biggest fish from the PU still remains to be known and caught. Which professor could it be? Each one of the four other professors is now equally questionable. Good development. 

And preview shows us some sweet dating moments for SH and KH. Yay!!

I have to say that I am now suspicious of KH’s mother’s lawyer though, lol.... why is this guy just standing around while KH is visiting her mother? Like listening in on every conversation they have 😅

I hope Cheol Jin gets a redemption. He is basically blackmailed into doing the crimes. Dunno what the law is like for his situation... 

ommgg yeesssssss hahahahahah

its like one by one the smaller fish gets caught. The big fish....geezzzz...you are right, at this moment it feels like all faculty staff are in on it. The way they film them talking to the phones...and the office scene with Prof Seo and Baek Hee..... i cannot imagine how many more people are interwind in this illegal gang. 

hahaha I found that weird too, the lawyer just stands in the back pretending to 'not' listen...how awkward hahaha

CJ, feel bad for him how the blackmailing went since the gangs have his family monitored.

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah I'm putting this on hold for now haha...

**throws kimchi at @SilverMoonTea :laugh:

20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am also happy that there is finally some progress for the investigation and for the romance!  But I have to say I felt little mad at DM for resigning at first and leaving our Sun Ho high & dry. For me SH's arc has been very good. From being rather timid ( and seemingly not having enough drive) , he's become very dependable and is full of initiative. My fave scene was when he finally found DM and it was his turn to win the judo wrestle

I was sad about the resignation but I can understand given his past with his wife to be. Thats sad. :cry:

He meant for the best, but in the end gettin all of them now involved.

BT and JW full stressing out just being with Prof Kwon...getting that real life experience but schooled at the same time hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I can't believe they sneaked in such a lovely scene in between two Subway ads. 😆 PPL completely lacked subtlety too. Unfortunately this scene had no build-up and because of that, had no real impact for me. Looking at it out of context, SH's hand reach looks pretty smooth. 

giphy.gif

It's funny how SH really does feel like a puppy. His actions, lines and expressions throughout the show just reinforces that he is a puppy, not only to KH, but to DM as well. Actually, maybe just in general and not towards a particular person. 😄 I laughed when he revealed that "Partner" was his answer in the exam for "the most important thing in an investigation". I thought it was a bit cheesy but sure, having a good partner that you can trust is important in this field.

Also, I felt the pain when SH bodyslammed DM on the PAVEMENT. Jeez. This ain't no superhero movie... that probably hurt! Does the proper Judo form and technique also make it less lethal? I'm assuming it does cause I also assume that most martial arts are designed to disable or immobilize rather than straight up kill someone. 

I actually didn't like what SH was wearing... and yet they decided to have him wear it for the entire episode! (2 days straight in the timeline!) KH was able to have a change of clothes after they slept over, but the three boys had to stick with it. 😂

Viki subs is still messing me up. I actually finished ep 10 when there were still a lot of subs missing. Hopefully I understood the investigation properly just through context clues. 

• Haha 3

Finished with ep 9. Have to be honest, it's not so engaging. And I kind of dissapointed that YDM going back to become detective again. His heart never been in university, but since he was going to teach SH and the friend, isn't he should try to be more resolute even just for a little longer ? 

I maybe will permanently dropped this. Too bad, starting was good tho. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Cha tae hyun's character in PU is really annoying. Everytime I try to like him, and almost  liking him, he's back being annoying again. In his mind, only him is the hero who thinks to catch for the bad guy and others are just coward. The way he was written is so unlikeable. He calls his students as fools, no wonder they become so, he is one of them. 

Oh no @SilverMoonTea I read your commnets. he is so helpless then. Sigh

It was my mistake thinking that YDM could be like yangcrates, lols. Now, I end up in disappointment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1

This show is always really good in the cliffhanger part... Last night cliffhanger made me want to quickly jump into the next episode. One thing though, the show is showing 3 professors as the suspect. But what about Prof. Baek Hee? Why is she not included as one of the suspects?

I doubt it is Prof.Choi, she is suspicious only because she herself is investigating the death of her husband. She recognised the logo of that foundation/organisation, and wanted to know more, which is why she went to see Dept.Head Han. I doubt the big fish is him also...

• Insightful 3

MTDzeiV.gif

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

This show is always really good in the cliffhanger part... Last night cliffhanger made me want to quickly jump into the next episode. One thing though, the show is showing 3 professors as the suspect. But what about Prof. Baek Hee? Why is she not included as one of the suspects?

I doubt it is Prof.Choi, she is suspicious only because she herself is investigating the death of her husband. She recognised the logo of that foundation/organisation, and wanted to know more, which is why she went to see Dept.Head Han. I doubt the big fish is him also...

OMMGGGGG I need the next episodeee..the ending killed meee....the suspenseeeeee AIIIIGGGOOOOOOOO

The damm way they all had to pick up the phone at the same time. AHAHHAHAHAHA

I still dont know who it is, im still suspicious of all 3 of them AND MinGyu.

That one that got away, the hacker at the internet cafe doing the exposing....massive rifts to come in the next few episodes.

The whole beach scene and the walking along the bridge scene had me all soft and mushy. :heart::love:

TmOhcWA.png

Its all I wanted to see....hahahahahaha

waiting for Ep.12 tomorrow with the eng sub.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

So the big evil fish is 

Spoiler

Dept. Head Han!!...?? But tell me how is he one of the persons in the Police University? Not believing 

It seems that now SH and his friends will go all out to investigate while DM will step on the break in order to protect SH from harm. 

I do hope Prof.Seo isn’t involved because he’s served in the University for 28 years long and not only this will taint his soon to be retirement, what about the shame felt by the countless police who had studied and graduated under his leadership. 

Anyway, I also saw an announcement at the end that the next episode will be on Sept 27th?? So we won’t have any new episodes next week 😭

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

MTDzeiV.gif

12 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, I also saw an announcement at the end that the next episode will be on Sept 27th?? So we won’t have any new episodes next week 😭

WHAT!?!?!?

NOOO I need ittttt, freaking cliff hanger ending again OOMMMMGGGGG :PsyWhat:

The timing of the hit and run...planned too well...but then what's Prof Kwon and Prof Choi's involvement..one of them has to be tied in some way or something.....aaiiiisshhhhhh....

• Like 2