Voice 4 : Judgement Hours 보이스4: 심판의 시간 [2021]

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I would say he's the best partner ever too, and he works well with the rest of the team members. I love him! Smart, observant, fit to fight, although he has his outburst of anger but he always was able to control it and do the right thing, and he knows when to stop KKJ too from overdoing things too. They work well together.

I actually think Derek Jo is my most favourite detective character as of now. Tbh when SSH was casted, I was highly doubtful 😅 (sorry oppa). But he can emerged as totally different character compare to all of his previous work. 

His best performance as Derek will be when he's crying over Lisa's death, all the gun battle with Dong Bang Min, and his last scene of finding Kwon Joo's dissapearance. 

Thankful for his hard work on all the commanding action scenes, it must be very tiring. And all the other actors/actresses and production crew as well. 

20210802-155443.jpg

• Heart Eyes 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The only thing that I felt was overmuch was how every single case was somehow related to family dysfunction and domestic violence. I think there's a place for it but at times it did stretch my sense of credulity. I know there's suppose to be a lesson there for the viewers to show greater care for families and it's a message I can get behind but the whole nature vs nurture thing can get old. Every season just about has been hammering home the point.

The use of this kinda case are repetitive but you have to remember this is certainly what makes who we are in this day and age. All crimes committed have us for example ( cops, victims, lawyer , doctors ect…) judges these criminals and say “ ARE THEY HUMAN?  Why did they do this? What kind of parents brought them up??. All these questions arises when trying to understand the criminal.

I loveMy favorite cops are 1 Moon Jin-Hyuk ,2 Derek  because both these characters were better cops ans unlike Do Kang Woo. The police procedure were more on point ans the teamwork were done right. Also the communication was great. Have you noticed that in Kdrama the Character are very hard of hearing but in Season 1 & 2, they actually listened to each other when sharing information which helped them solving the cases faster. @SilverMoonTeaWhen Derek cried it wasn’t overboard but just right 

• Like 5

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

'Voice' side "Season 5 production? Nothing has been decided yet” (official)

[News Reporter Hwang Hye-jin]

The tvN drama 'Voice' has revealed its position on the season 5 production plan.

On August 2nd, 'Voice' told Newsen about the possibility of a season 5 production, saying, "Nothing has been decided yet."

'Voice' starring actress Lee Ha-na is a series that has been running since 2017. It is a sound chase thriller that deals with the fierce records of the members of the 112 Report Center who defend the golden hour at the crime scene. Season 4 ended successfully with the 14th episode aired on July 31st.

This season's ratings peaked at the last episode. 'Voice 4', which started with an audience rating of 3.155% (based on households nationwide on a paid platform Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research company), ended with 4.372%. This is the highest viewership rating for season 4 itself. In the last episode, a secret story related to the hearing of Center Director Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na), Vimodo F Child Nursing Hospital, and Fabre Lab Labs in the United States was foretold, raising expectations for season 5.

'Voice 4' dealt with the family, which has become a keyword for social crime, as writer Ma Jin-won said, "The theme is violence and child abuse that are hidden within the family." At the beginning of the play, the appearance of a villain with the same invitation power as Kang Kwon-joo drew viewers' interest, and in the mid-to-late half of the play, he drew a vicious cycle of violence handed down within the family, giving viewers sympathy for the times.

Hyejin Hwang blossom@newsen.com

Me *crying in the corner* :nervous:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Watch: “Voice 4” Cast Picks Favorite Scenes And Shares Final Thoughts On The Drama’s Conclusion

Aug 4, 2021
by S. Nam

The cast of tvN’s “Voicce 4” shared their thoughts following the drama’s recent conclusion!

In the new making-of video, the cast talks about their most memorable scenes. Song Seung Heon begins by mentioning the scene in which they were chased by dogs. He adds, “There’s also a scene in which I yell at Dong Bang Min (Lee Kyu Hyung) at the hospital to bring out the hidden persona inside him. I filmed that scene while having a lot of fun, and it’s one of the scenes that remains in my memories.”

Lee Ha Na picks the scene in which Jang Ye Sook (Woo Mi Hwa) is rescued and reunites with the dog that rescued her as well as the scene in which Kang Seo Choon (Jun Moo Song) gets stabbed while trying to protect Kang Man Ho (Jo Jae Ryong) because of how emotional it is. The actress reveals that she is touched and inspired every season by the effort the supporting actors of each episode put in.

Lee Kyu Hyung picks his first physical confrontation with Kang Kwon Joo (Lee Ha Na) as the most memorable scene, while Son Eun Seo and Baek Sung Hyun also pick the same scene as their favorite.

Kim Joong Ki mentions the scene with actor Jun Moo Song as his most memorable one, Song Boo Gun brings up the rescue scene with the dog, and WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon talks about finally working with the Golden Time Team and meeting Lee Kyu Hyung, whom he has previously worked with through tvN’s “Prison Playbook.”

Song Seung Heon shares that he plans on exercising and having fun after the drama’s conclusion. He mentions, “Honestly, there’s nowhere to go,” adding in his hope that the situation with COVID-19 improves quickly.

Lee Ha Na reveals that she wants to watch all the films that she has missed, while Lee Kyu Hyung shares that he wants to go car camping in the mountains alone.

Kim Joong Ki adds, “I should stay home!” also referring to the pandemic, and Kang Seung Yoon says that he wants to catch up on dramas, including “Voice 4” to monitor his performance.

Song Seung Heon touches upon the burden of joining the fourth season of a project, but he adds that he is grateful for everyone who helped make him feel comfortable on set. Lee Ha Na shares, “‘Voice 4’ feels like a compensation reward after waiting for a really long time. Waiting for each season always feels long, but this is a season I wanted to greet viewers with especially soon.”

She adds that it felt even more special to be able to take on two different roles.

Song Boo Gun mentions that his second daughter was born during the filming and that the drama’s message about the importance of family left a deep impression on him. Kang Seung Yoon shares that the drama is a new way for him to express the last moments of his 20s.

Finally, the cast members send video messages to the Golden Time Team. Comparing his emotions to that of a transfer student, Song Seung Heon shares, “They really welcomed me, and all the Golden Time Team detectives, along with the call center director, treated me comfortably, so I’m very grateful.” Lee Ha Na explains that she will really miss her team who always support her.

To his character Dong Bang Min, Lee Kyu Hyung says, “I hope you atone for your crimes, receive proper treatment for your illness, and find peace in your heart.”

Son Eun Seo thanks the cast for brightening up the set and supporting each other so that they can become even closer, and Baek Sung Hyun states, “Golden Time Team forever.” Kim Joong Ki shares his hopes for everyone to stay healthy, and Song Boo Gun similarly expresses his hopes to see everyone again after staying healthy. Kang Seung Yoon thanks all the cast members one at a time for making great memories to cherish and for helping him play his role.

Watch the full making-of video below!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lengthy critics on V4 lols :

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/k-pop/k-drama/article/3143622/k-drama-review-voice-4-disappointing-procedural-drama-loses

Hope the team not dissapointed. From the soompi article they seems happy with their work on V4 and they bonded well too. Since they're shooting this since January, it's really a work hard. 

I won't bother with this reviewer. He is always critical about kdramas....he sees it from a very different lens.

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Lengthy critics on V4 lols :

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/k-pop/k-drama/article/3143622/k-drama-review-voice-4-disappointing-procedural-drama-loses

Hope the team not dissapointed. From the soompi article they seems happy with their work on V4 and they bonded well too. Since they're shooting this since January, it's really a work hard. 

LOL... I know this writer. He usually doesn't have nice things to say. Anyway, for me dramas like Voice is more plot-driven than character growth, so I don't really see why character growth should be focus. It's good enough for me. As for the procedurals, come on, how many of the dramas out there kept up good police procedural. Many times we feel like hurling something onto our screen, lol... Same goes for medical dramas. 

• Clapping Hands 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

The team guessing the song 

SSH claimed as IU president fan club, but he dont know her song title is LOL :laugh:

He can only guess oldies song bwahaha... and its his drama OST song Autumn in My Heart - Prayer by Jung Il Young. Thanks @LaLafor the title.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQa17CjCY30/?utm_medium=copy_link

@abs-oluteMHave u seen this? Too bad no sub.

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Writer mentioned of S5 possibility, but no confirm timing as its depend on production and actors schedule :

Some interesting facts :

- Writer praised LHN & LHK with their multiple roles and the villain part especially. Apologized for didn't really utilized "ear to kill vs ear to save" concept. It was actually an effort to avoid spoiler for the multiple personality disorder story.

- Writer accept criticism as some viewers felt uncomfortable with concept of victim become perpetrator. (I guess it's about Dong Bang Min's character).

- Ep 1 & 2 supposed to have been shot in US. But due to the corona, the story being changed to detective from US who come down to Korea. Writer felt sad because it should be an important setting for the male lead's character. 

- Writer mentioned they're not battling with ratings, but how to become better than previous seasons. She also accept humbly another criticism about the message that is too didactic about the family importance. And also on scenes where Gong Su Ji was searched widely in the island due to his father is a public prosecutor (I'm not too clear about this portion). 

- S4 & S5 been planned together like how S2 & S3 being created. End of S4 is to create layout narration for S5 with F Hospital, Lee, Fabre Lab and Bang Jee Soo. S5 will be the closure of Voice's franchise and the most important piece that disclosed about Kwon Joo's hearing ability. As writer not working alone, she's not sure when this will be materialized. 

- Writer thanks Kwon Yul for willing to appear in last episode as Bang Jee Soo, despite the need of him to travel from other filming location, in the middle of the night, during hot season and worked until dawn. 

- Writer also say thanks to SSH. His character as Derek set with soft charisma, this is the difference with his detective predecessors. SSH always have discussion with writer and playing it brilliantly more than just in script. SSH also gave an idea what leader in this generation should turn out to be. 

Source :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000478446

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002980225

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSdTCqVp3zj/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 2