Voice 4 : Judgement Hours 보이스4: 심판의 시간 [2021]

I think the other personalities now almost have fully take over control from DBM. They seem have blood thirst and with high urge to kill people. They don't even plan the things well now, and so ambitious want to kill so many people at the same time. Probably they also know they run out of time, as grandfather want to send DBM to Fiji. (Grandfather really delusional, he think with just sending him to Fiji it will solve his issue? :shocked:

On the other hand I'm worried with Derek's hand pain. His adoptive father trully a monster, how can he even make him looks like he's the abuser of his sister. With 2 more episodes left, hope we also get a clear closure on how his mom get tangled in all those Sonang's village cult. Derek seems don't really worry about his LAPD position nor his citizen status anymore right now. Maybe he will apply full position as GTT, Season 5 everyone? :eeeee:

Also can't wait to find Kang centre / DBM background story and why she seems to forget him and their encounter. 

20210725-135144.jpg

Cr. s_exin_h5

• Clapping Hands 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Min is a monster that he created and unleashed. What does Grandpa do? He keeps him hidden so that he can kill more people.

WAH?! :scaredpanda2:

I have not watched episode 12 yet but prior I was telling @SilverMoonTea and @UnniSara that the grandfather is shameless. Good to know that episode 12 will show more of what a horrible human he is. :pandarage2:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 2
17 hours ago, Tofu said:

I would like to take a moment to applaud Lee Kyu Hyung on what a phenomenal job he's doing as Dong Bang Min. I bought into every personalities even if I thought some of the transitions were not as great. 

12 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Lee Kyu-hyung is undoubtedly brilliant with his execution of all the personalities.

Yes, LKH is sooooo awesome in his role here! :wow2::wow:  Anyway, I do wonder what's the law for a person with DID? Especially since we saw that DBM does not know that his alter personalities are doing crazy stuffs, and that he is trying to record stuff secretly, probably suspecting he wasn't really sleepwalking after all.

About recording of the different alter, especially the one that Kang showed Derek. How does that stand as evidence of DID? I mean the voices recorded are of different person. Wouldn't it be easily countered as having many people recording the audio but pin it on one man? Shouldn't a video recording be more reliable? 

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Derek seems don't really worry about his LAPD position nor his citizen status anymore right now. Maybe he will apply full position as GTT, Season 5 everyone? :eeeee:

Count me in! :yayaya:

One thing I appreciate in Derek as Kang's partner is that he has medical knowledge. I love seeing the few times he was able to make important deduction based on his observations.

Towards the end of ep.12, there's some poor translation for the English subs. I was confused what's going on (the why) and switched to Chinese before understanding the conversations. I'll come back tomorrow morning to share the difference as it's very late already now. It's the part of DBM waiting for a reply from his laptop, and the part of the lady who's looking after Saet-byul.

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Clapping Hands 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Anyway, I do wonder what's the law for a person with DID?

A defense of not guilty by reason of insanity due to dissociative identity disorder rarely has been successful. Courts generally have found that although an individual may have distinct personalities that control his or her behavior, the condition does not preclude criminal responsibility. Source : Link

7 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

the one that Kang showed Derek. How does that stand as evidence of DID? I mean the voices recorded are of different person.

I think its just to give a glimpse of DBM's DID. Afterall its all still DBM's voice, just with difference style some got asthma, neck crackling, different tones etc. NFS normally can check the voice's graph to conclude its all come from the same person. But you're right video will be more of definite proof, but given the situation, she's been in danger that time perhaps its difficult to make that. Good point. 

And yes, I also appreciate that Derek come handy with his medical background and also psychological knowledge too. You were right this distinctive skill of him is the one set him different with rest of her previous partners. 

• Insightful 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

21 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

@abs-oluteM The most violent personality is probably a character called Eom Seok-gu who died in 1997. In all likelihood he was killed by Kim Man-taek and Grandpa. I'd say that Min witnessed the whole thing. Like he witnessed everything else most probably which really screwed him up permanently. 

So based on the personalities that he's displaying , it feels like he is channeling their anger or desire for revenge due to the abuse or injustice they have faced?

Agree that LKH is doing such a fine job here.

I watched eps 12 late last night , so glad that the young girl was saved. But I think she really needs to be put in some welfare home or shelter because her adoptive parents are still after her. Also in eps 12 ,  it was revealed that Derek's father is a cop too. How awful that a man with that sort of authority could be so nasty. @SilverMoonTea but if Derek leaves the US , I am not sure if he can automatically join the force here ? And I wonder too @ktcjdramaif DBM can be charged? Would this be a mental condition , so he will end up in a psychiatric ward instead?

Anyway as I had suspected/ hoped  Dae Sik was going in as a mole when he agreed to take grandfather's bribe. And it does look like he found some useful evidence - but DNA results? What do you all think that is for? 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

38 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Anyway as I had suspected/ hoped  Dae Sik was going in as a mole when he agreed to take grandfather's bribe. And it does look like he found some useful evidence - but DNA results? What do you all think that is for? 

I think it could be some birth secret of Derek or Dong Bang Min. I'm a bit not sure too. 

I'm a bit worried of Dae Shik too. Can see Kwon Joo frantic when she know he want to go as a mole. She's not really approving it, but Derek give him his blessing lols. 

54 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea but if Derek leaves the US , I am not sure if he can automatically join the force here ?

Well if he can't, then he can do some modelling / catwalking job first 😆😁

20210726-110557.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Episode 12 was hot and a lot of questions had been answered. Like for example I alaways wondered where the other people were who helped him do the murder. The midget Clown, the broken neck man ( the tutor) now the woman. 
I was right DBM was also abused , watched his mom be abused, the death of lots of people. For DBM to have suffered all these at such a young age was truly terrible. His grandfather doesn’t love him but loves his kingdom and his money much more.  We find out that all the people under his control are just being used and the people in his village hasn’t realized they are being manipulated. I love the fact that the shaman has finally been killed. She is a horrible person for all the lies she has been feeding the people in the village. All these people who think they are being healed when in truth, he has been drugging them and killing them much more slower. All these people in the village are actually addicted to that plant and have no idea. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

New Stills :

Song Seung-heon and Lee Ha-na will face off against Lee Kyu-hyung in the final battle.

20210730-152748.jpg

Along with this, Hana Lee and Kyuhyung Lee shared a point of view that made the remaining two episodes more fun. Lee Ha-na said, "There is one more special thing left in the final journey of 'Voice 4'," and Lee Kyu-hyung said, "Another twist is hidden in the final episode," raising expectations for the final episode to be aired this week.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000752507

Got twist 🧐

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Noooo . Did Dae Sik die ? I hv not finished the entire eps as I am working. Gimme spoiler pls @SilverMoonTea

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR-OxeqNjaS/?utm_medium=copy_link

We don't know yet he's dying or not. But with that amount of stabbing, I think he hardly can survive, unless have miracle happen. (Or drama being not realistic , but I will accept it and hope he alive 😭). Chad also fainted and don't know if he's okay or no. The whole ambushed is really going wrong. Imo they didn't plan it properly. I know their intention is trying to prove that the original DBM's character also is a cruel & sadictic. But they didn't hatched a proper plan for it. 

That grandfather is a rapist and DBM is his own kid actually. Not sure if he's interested in Derek's mom too. Cos she seems to be tangled in that cult too. 

KJ and DBM history seems related with F hospital in Vimo (where DBM get some psychiatric assesment there). But the hospital is already closed now. KJ got assesment for her enhanced hearing there. I guess that's how they met. 

akenbo-CR-6w70-Jk7v.jpg

20210731-163025.jpg

• Shocked 1
  • Party! 2

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I think ep 13 is a bit confusing 😅 They hatched a plan trying to release DBM. In the end they really lost him and Chad & DS even in danger. Their backup only 1 police car. I think this a bit botched job and unnecessary. They should make better plan, and this dealing with the cunning DBM. 

I wasn't sure what they were trying to achieve either but I'll reserve my judgement about the relative merits of the operation until I see what follows. My guess is that they're trying to work out who the latest personality is.: The cold, deadly one that's not the more angry aggressive Circus Man. It seems that Dong Bang Min's real personality is not the nice sweet ignorant one. How much of that is taking liberties with dissociative identity disorder, I don't know. 

I am worried about Dae-shik -- I wanted him to have his redemption arc and live to talk about it. But as he said, if he survived being bashed by a kettlebell repeatedly, he may survive this one. Poor guy. I hope he makes it. Otherwise it's unnecessary tragedy.

Grandpa... as it turns out is, in every sense of the word, the scum of the earth. A really horrible human being. He exploited vulnerable people to help him amass his wealth so that he could buy up individuals holding the levers of power on the island. All my fears of what he was doing with the young women of Sonang was confirmed by two different sources. The worse of everything we can imagine that cults do to people... by golly, this poor excuse of a human being has done it.  In the name of compassion and family building, he committed all kinds of heinous acts. 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.