šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

@SilverMoonTeaĀ I hope they sail...so adorable together. Something is going on for sure. Let me try to watch the episode later when I am on leave.

Ā 

After I read this , really oh my god. These two are still very much in touch, and this feels like more than friends. @ktcjdramaĀ come read . What do you think?

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2021/12/14/we-are-super-close/

Ā 

I quote this portion:

Anyway, they kick off by cooking lunch together and cā€™monā€¦ they look as if they have done this dozens of times ā€¦ the familarity and easy rapport. They look so chummy and comfortable that Ji Sang Ryul comments, ā€œYou two look super close!!!ā€ To which Il Woo confirmed without hesitation, ā€œWe are super close.ā€ He then says to Yuri, ā€œWhen did we first meet each other?ā€ Yuri retorts in an ultra girlfriend manner as she faces the others, ā€œDonā€™t know but Iā€™ve seen many bad sides of him!ā€ Best conversation ever between the two. They have obviously gotten tons closer since Bossam ā€“ their body language and the way they treat and speak to each other. Couple, anyone?

Ā 

What do you all think @1217akkum4Ā @Mituot900Ā @HerManyShows?

• Clapping Hands 2
  • Party! 3

Mon-Tues:Ā -Ā Ā Wed-Thurs: -Ā Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in HagwonĀ Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Meet Yourself

On 12/15/2021 at 10:55 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

My whole life I never had any ship sail, can this two be my first?Ā :pandaangel:

Me too... Please, please, please....Ā :pandaangel:

Ā 

Can't find where to watch too....Ā :nervous:

You know the part where she was walking to him, calling "oppa, oppa" ~ I'm sure they cut the part when they first met, probably a hug there? Hahaa... coz suddenly it's cut to awkward scripted "how are you" and stuff...

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...