šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

On 6/14/2021 at 10:19 AM, traciennamon said:

He also likedĀ once. The photo of their cooking competition šŸ˜‚Ā Yuri never liked anything from him until recently. TheyĀ only liked one photo from each other (withĀ their name tagged) while they keep likingĀ other actorsā€™ photos (no tag). I see Yuri liked a lot of Junhyuk (Chunbae)ā€™s photos and commented as well as Shin Hyunsooā€™s. Ilwoo also likedĀ Shin Dongmi (courtlady Jo) and Shin Hyunsooā€™s photos recently. Kinda weird imo šŸ¤”
I stalked all Bossamā€™s actors IG šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Ilwoo liked another one of Yuri's post from yesterday...

Ā 

BL2v3g0.jpg

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1
2 hours ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Seems like they're going to sleep together to night but I doubt that they'll do more than than just sleeping next to each other. I've already given up on hoping a kissing scene

Ā 

Lets all pray that we finally get our kissing scene in tomorrow's ep18. :pandapray:Ā Ā  Lets also pray that when or if they do end up spending the night together that we actually get to see them at the very least snuggle with each other. Is that too much to ask for? Hahahaha.

Ā 

I like a slow burn, but damn this slow burn is killing me because their chemistry is so freaken strong that you just want to finally see them have a romantic/intimate scene like we would see all the time in the modern romantic dramas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
14 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

I donā€™t know about you guys but I am so desperate right now šŸ„² Should we stop hoping for their kiss? šŸ˜­

I see no hope for any kiss scene in next episode thošŸ˜Ŗ istg by the end of the drama both of them are going to end up with sore shoulders with all that hugsšŸ˜‚

on a brighter note hereā€™s latest crumb:

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
11 hours ago, traciennamon said:

I donā€™t know about you guys but I am so desperate right now šŸ„² Should we stop hoping for their kiss? šŸ˜­

Ā 

We have to keep our hope alive because we still have 2 more episodes left. Hahaha. Lets keep praying for their kissing scene...we are going to do a prayer circle this time...

Ā 

6X9b5wz.jpg

• Haha 8

I think I just attended the most beautiful wedding in Joseon! BaWoo is really the most sweetest & purest guy ever. He gave her ring and crown flower. When she bowed down to him and he do the same. It's just so solemn and touching.Ā 

Ā 

1409276711871516675.gif

Ā 

I forgive them @abs-oluteMfor not having a kiss. It's still a very moving scene. They're the one do the wedding, but I'm the one having butterflies!Ā 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

5 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

forgive them @abs-oluteMfor not having a kiss. It's still a very moving scene. They're the one do the wedding, but I'm the one having butterflies!Ā 

I still want a kiss , so that I can see the film making ahahaha...

On a more serious note, I do think this is one of the best romances this year . No tropes, not much skin ship but the connection these two bring to the screen is something else. Just eye contact alone is electrifying.Ā 

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

On 6/27/2021 at 3:44 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Copycat couple always in the same pose @C LšŸ˜…

Ā 

20210627-184320.jpg
Ā 

Ā 

They really are a perfect match as their MBTI tests have told them. I was just re-watching the behind the scene video of their ratings dance challenge and it was so funny because Ilwoo caught himself following Yuri's pose and stop himself half way from fully bowing with her...

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 4

Our Mildang/WooSoo Couple with the director (Kwon Seok Jang), the man we all have to thank for casting Yuri & Ilwoo in this drama and giving us one of the best OTP in K-drama's history....

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 4

Kindly tell me what to do now? I came here for Bossam and now that the drama ended *sigh with no kiss (though I already gave up since they didn't give me the kiss on Ep 16 which was why I was sure there would be no kiss which was again true, sadly). I still hope for a 10% of rating though. Please let them have the dance at least then I may forgive the crew for giving me no kissing scene. Despite my personal disappointment, Bossam is such a great drama overall. So thanks so much for letting me join the journey. Hope for a future projects of the two main leads.

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Sad 3

@1217akkum4Ā me too ...the chemistry between the two is seriously one of the best this year. It is evident at the way they look at each other. This PD is so cruel...why won't he give us a kiss? I am hoping for 10% too so that we can see them reunite.Ā 

• Sad 2
  • Clapping Hands 3

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring