šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

Just now, traciennamon said:

They sure do remind me of me and my crush šŸ˜‚ Yuri is pretty comfortable with boys but she is usually shy when she is with Ilwoo šŸ˜‚Ā 

I thought only me think this way. She can hold her gaze better to look at HyunSoo, but no to Ilwoo (noticeable in IG live & press con), and also in Baeksang she looks shy too.Ā 

MyĀ verdict, when Ilwoo dressed well & dolled up, she can't handle him... awwhahahaha....

Ā 

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I thought only me think this way. She can hold her gaze better to look at HyunSoo, but no to Ilwoo (noticeable in IG live & press con), and also in Baeksang she looks shy too.Ā 

MyĀ verdict, when Ilwoo dressed well & dolled up, she can't handle him... awwhahahaha....

Ā 

She looks extremely shy whenever Ilwoo teases her. And this boy sure loves teasing her šŸ˜‚Ā 
Actually, when Ilwoo dressed well and dolled up, no one canā€™t handle him, not just Yuri šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
10 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

She looks extremely shy whenever Ilwoo teases her. And this boy sure loves teasing her šŸ˜‚Ā 
Actually, when Ilwoo dressed well and dolled up, no one canā€™t handle him, not just Yuri šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Actually my real life friend (not a shipper) said to me : that lady (Yuri) surely won't be able to handle the mustache's charm manlyness of Bawoo/Ilwoo. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Ā 

Btw tom 6pm kst, Ilwoo will release new YT video right? Urgh hopefully he feed us with shipper content kekeke....

• Heart Eyes 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ā 

14 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

They sure do remind me of me and my crush šŸ˜‚ Yuri is pretty comfortable with boys but she is usually shy when she is with Ilwoo šŸ˜‚Ā 

Right. I've seen her in many reality shows. She's always so just being her kkab-self. I don't think she cares about what guys think of her. But around Ilwoo she seems to be more feminine even when she plays jokes or things. Oh and Ilwoo, he stated that Sandara was his only girl friend that he didnt feel any tingling sensation when they had a "date meal" on Ilwoo's YT channel, I guess he's right. He looks more composed around Sandara. So maybe Ilwoo kinda sees Yuri as a woman?

• Haha 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Guys MBN just posted behind the scenes video and guess what, still no behind the scenes for our couple šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜« I was hoping they would release something for the hug in episode 8 but they did not, now they also ignore theĀ lovey doveyĀ shooting arrow scene. I hate themmmm šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Now I seriously wonder if MBN would release a behind the scenes for their kiss (if there is one) šŸ˜¤

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
36 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

Ā when they had a "date meal" on Ilwoo's YT channel, I guess he's right. He looks more composed around Sandara. So maybe Ilwoo kinda sees Yuri as a woman?

Ā 

maybeeee! provided that he mentioned during his cook off with yuri that he thinks sheā€™s charming when she cooks and it kinda cute when she whines gahhh. but iā€™ve gone through ilwooā€™s article at jungilwoodelights and it seems that his ideal type is consistent (ie: he doesnt want to date a celebrity)Ā ngl my heart kinda breaks a bitšŸ’”Ā 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
6 minutes ago, MANDOOS said:

he doesnt want to date a celebrity)Ā ngl my heart kinda breaks a bitšŸ’”Ā 

Maybe he'll change it after meeting someone who's worth enough to break his principles. I wish it's a certain someone with initial KYR. šŸ˜

47 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

Guys MBN just posted behind the scenes video and guess what, still no behind the scenes for our couple šŸ˜«šŸ˜«šŸ˜« I was hoping they would release something for the hug in episode 8 but they did not, now they also ignore theĀ lovey doveyĀ shooting arrow scene. I hate themmmm šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Now I seriously wonder if MBN would release a behind the scenes for their kiss (if there is one) šŸ˜¤

Poor you and me. We always waited for the BTS of the two. We didn't even get the hug BTS. They seem to do their scenes perfectly, no NGs and just do the works. *Sighs

I don't know if we can get a kiss or not. The romance is quite slow (though even staring at each other look romantic) and it's sageuk. I'll be glad even if it's just a peck, let's keep our hopes up

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
42 minutes ago, MANDOOS said:

Ā 

maybeeee! provided that he mentioned during his cook off with yuri that he thinks sheā€™s charming when she cooks and it kinda cute when she whines gahhh. but iā€™ve gone through ilwooā€™s article at jungilwoodelights and it seems that his ideal type is consistent (ie: he doesnt want to date a celebrity)Ā ngl my heart kinda breaks a bitšŸ’”Ā 

From what I read his type kind of keep changing haha...Ā 

Ā 

https://jungilwoodelights.com/jung-ii-woos-love-life/

Ā 

Since I'm very optimistic person, I will pick :

-cheerfulness.

-Ā have similar interests/hobbies to me, and we must be able to converse easily.

as a good sign lols šŸ˜†

I think his concern if both celebrity, they have hard time to meet.

Ā 

Btw what is Yuri's ideal type? I think it's broad shoulder man or something? I also not too sure it can described Ilwoo as her ideal?Ā 

Ā 

Ps. I felt like I'm from matchmaking agency šŸ¤£

Ā 

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ā 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw what is Yuri's ideal type? I think it's broad shoulder man or something? I also not too sure it can described Ilwoo as her ideal?Ā 

The latest I could find is back in 2018 when she's filming Variety show called Makgeolli on the rooftop.

Starting from minute 33:02 Yohan Kim started to tease her asking "so when are you planning on marrying your bf?" (Yuri, Lee Jonghyuk and Son Taeyong were talking about marriage before that)

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LocFydcHEF8

Ā 

on minute 33:43 -Ā  she mentioned that she wanted to meet someone with somewhat similar personality as she is.

i don't quite understand what she says after Son Taeyong asked her what type of style she likeĀ tho, but i kinda feel like she said that she wish she can reveal her relationship..sorrrryyyy!

• Thanks 2
  • Insightful 3

I also think Ilwoo would prefer someone who is not a celebrity considering his family background. But then again, Lee Boyoung also had a rule of not dating celebrities and yet she is now happily married to Jisung. So I guess until Ilwoo/YuriĀ revealĀ their relationship (with someone other than each other) we can still hope šŸ˜‚Ā 

For now I have a feeling they are still justĀ friends. (Idk whyĀ šŸ˜«)Ā But who knows in the future things could change, like G-Dragon and Jennie remain friends for such a long time until they date šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 3
On 6/9/2021 at 9:11 PM, 1217akkum4 said:

Though the convos are Google translated which means there are incorrect translation on some parts, mostly on pronouns, I can still get what they talk about generally. And yes. They even encourage Ilwoo and Yuri ( not bawoo and SooKyoung) to just get married. LOL

They even watch rerun and still wait for saturday. I think Koreans also have fallen for this drama. Aw... They keep commenting even it's not Saturday. They're just the same as us, keke

Awww ...so sweet. If they do become a pair, knetz won't oppose then! We all know how scary knetz can be these days. And I get the feeling that fans from both fandoms ( his and Yuri's ) won't mind either.

Ā 

I like the video compilation of him saying she's pretty. Whether he is just being a sweetheart or is smittenĀ Ā , I always appreciate it when a guy is forthcoming with his compliments.Ā 

Ā 

I posted on the drama thread about how well loved Bossam is in SK. The drama has really become such a hit for the channel.Ā 

• Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I posted on the drama thread about how well loved Bossam is in SK. The drama has really become such a hit for the channel.Ā 

Ne, now Knets are trying to reach 10% of rating. Besides the couple, they adore Ko Dongha so much that they really want to see him dancing with the main cast. Here I copied some of the comments. The translation is bad but we still can get what they say. basically everyone is anticipating tomorrow ssam day. Also the subscribers on Naver channel have passed 8000 from about 5000-6000 at the beginnings.

Ā 

the hero:

This week, so that I can easily pass the 10%, please do some publicity around the Bodals...I wonder if I can see the 10% of Chadol promises..ā™”ā™”

Ā 

kim:

If it exceeds 10% tomorrow, I look forward to it and cheer for you ^^

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Her voice... I recognized it even before I saw her face. It was during filming, ne? Ah... How sweet, there are only the two of them, maybe the managers too but they didn't invite the other casts. It feels special. Keke

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

This is not a particularly flattering shot of Yuri but I was just excited that she was the guest.Ā :Uwu:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

X0nG7gN.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

I agree, her hair was a bit messy. Perhaps they had to wake up early and the tight schedule

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@1217akkum4Ā They look tired since it seems they have been shooting non-stop. Still it was very sweet of her to join him for his personal channel. She didn't have to. So will take it as a good signĀ :smile:

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Still it was very sweet of her to join him for his personal channel. She didn't have to. So will take it as a good sign

Haha she try to make him hit Youtuber gold button (1M subscriber).Ā I hope he still have a lot of contents with Yuri in his sleevesĀ šŸ˜‚, we're thirsty & desperate!Ā 

Ā 

No wonder Bossam is so good, they really put so much effort to work in outskirt location, and even need to wake up so early. Eventhough if they're not become romantic couple irl, but I believe their bonding & camaraderie is still strong.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Ā 

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha she try to make him hit Youtuber gold button (1M subscriber).Ā I hope he still have a lot of contents with Yuri in his sleevesĀ šŸ˜‚, we're thirsty & desperate!Ā 

Yes, yes... keep appearing as special guest until the gold button! I'm going to hold off subscribing until then, hahahaaa...

• Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

13 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

They seemed to enjoy the food and he ordered wine per her request. Aw, so sweet of him. Anyway Yuri looks so much younger, don't you think @abs-oluteM? I wish the video was much longer though.

She does. Very pretty with her hair down. In Bossam with the bun , she is made to look more matured though Il Woo likes it. Winks !Ā 

I forget she is already in her early 30sĀ  I remember my first drama of her was Gogh Starry Night. She looks like she never aged. This was 5 years ago.Ā 

Spoiler

312553.jpg

Bahahaha @SilverMoonTeaĀ @ktcjdramamaybe shippers can ask him to add more Yuri content - sure it will have lots of subscribers after that

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1