šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

I wish they do the subtitles for Ilwooā€™s live too! I really like the Instagram live. They are undeniablely close so watching them is fun!

What I also notice and likeĀ (under my delulu shipperā€™s eyes šŸ˜‚)

- when Yuri asked Ilwoo to make her a cup of coffee, Shin Hyunsoo said there is a new cup here and was about to give it to Yuri, but Ilwoo said right away that ā€œIā€™ll give you warm coffeeā€. AwwĀ small thing matters lol šŸ˜‚

- when Ilwoo pretendedĀ to give Yuri the flowers šŸ˜‚

- when their faces are superĀ close to each other (when Ilwoo made cute face or something)Ā 

- when they discussed what to do for ratingsĀ challenge, Yuri said there was a reel of 3 people dancing and Ilwoo immediately knew what video she was talking about. (Did they send each other? šŸ˜‚)Ā Then they both imitated the moves, while Hyunsoo looked so lost (somebody save him from Mildang please šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)Ā 

- when Hyunsoo held the camera to show Yuriā€™s outfits, Ilwoo was busy doing something else, but right when Hyunsoo was about to compliment Yuriā€™s beauty, he jumped in so quick (it was not subbed but I believed he said ā€œoh yeppeoā€ before Hyunsoo)Ā 

Now the last part reminded me of the special broadcast interview. Hyunsoo said it was easy to get into characterā€™sĀ feelings because Yuri is so pretty. Then Ilwoo did not miss a second, he complimented Yuriā€™s appearance in hanbok and howĀ theĀ hair bun suits her perfectly right after. I mean, someone should make a compilation of Ilwoo complimentingĀ Yuriā€™s beauty already šŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

*oops did not realize I was writing a whole essay šŸ„²

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I love this comment, so I post it here. Maybe not generally all Ilwoo's fans. But at least me, have same opinion šŸ¤­šŸ˜Š

Ā 

I know some loyal Ilwooā€™s fans who also want the same thing. They admitted that Yuri has the best chemistry with Ilwoo compared to his other costars. Well weĀ cannot force their feelings but we have rights to hope šŸ˜

Edited by SilverMoonTea
Remove twitter quote
  • Heart Eyes 4
4 minutes ago, traciennamon said:

Omg it is like we have telepathy or something. I literally justĀ edited my previous comment to add this part šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Haha Hyunsoo just watching them inĀ silent is LOLS

Ā 

Actually this IG live is the first time I saw the couple together. And some twitter said they look like rich couple. Lols..Ā Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

@SilverMoonTeaĀ aww he has nice voice. So many OSTs...they should get them to do a duet. I just finished both episodes with subs. I love all the scenes...this one cracked me up ...my secret hope for bed scene in a sageukĀ :Ghastlel:

Ā 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

hi, me and my deluluness are back!šŸ¤£ I remember that Yuri once said that Ilwoo once sent her text message at 6 am telling her the address of the restaurant theyā€™ll be eating for lunch. looking for crumbs,

(from 05:23)

ā€”hopefully that the one holding the camera is YuriĀ considering the fact that the male figure in the reflection could be his manager lmaoooĀ šŸ¤£ can ilwoo and yuri pls provide us with new content to spazzzzzz ugh why is weekend so far awayšŸ˜­

Ā 

• Haha 4

I have so much free time lately that I visit some Bossam discussion forums and stumble upon the comment section on Naver. I couldn't stop giggling because some didn't know about this pic and thought it was an engagement photo.Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png

ctto

Ā 

How wonderful it will be if that's true.

Edited by 1217akkum4
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
31 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

I have so much free time lately that I visit some Bossam discussion forums and stumble upon the comment section on Naver. I couldn't stop giggling because some didn't know about this pic and thought it was an engagement photo.Ā 

Ā 

ctto

Ā 

How wonderful it will be if that's true.

I want to mentioned, I like how the presenter mentioned their name togetherĀ :Ā Miss Yuri Kwon & Mr llwoo Jung has entered the Baeksang Award. Lols felt like wedding announcement indeed šŸ˜†

• Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

Curious...I think internationally there are shippers for sure like here...but do domestic audience also have that sort of thing? Do they see that they are compatible?Ā 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Curious...I think internationally there are shippers for sure like here...but do domestic audience also have that sort of thing? Do they see that they are compatible?Ā 

Though the convos are Google translated which means there are incorrect translation on some parts, mostly on pronouns, I can still get what they talk about generally. And yes. They even encourage Ilwoo and Yuri ( not bawoo and SooKyoung) to just get married. LOL

They even watch rerun and still wait for saturday. I think Koreans also have fallen for this drama. Aw... They keep commenting even it's not Saturday. They're just the same as us, keke

• Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2