šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I felt like he's trying to toned down a bit. Match from heaven to feel like real friend ahahaha....Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

yeah I think so too. Itā€™s like he realized that he was flexing too much about their compability so he toned it down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm a bad shipper, I also didnt noticed this lols

Ā 

Ā 

Cr. intoyuwreh

Ā 

Ā 

Part of theĀ reason I watched it a hundred times is because of that hugging part šŸ˜‚ The part was too fast so I have to change the speed to see it properly šŸ˜‚

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images, videos, instas, etc. Delete them from the quote. Thanks.
  • Heart Eyes 3
2 minutes ago, 1217akkum4 said:

What are they doing @SilverMoonTea? So cute. Wonder if they're just playing or watching their clips or maybe they're learning how to operate it. AHH they're just cute

They probably checking their result of acting? Both seems to be a very hard working type. Can you see both of them so engrossed on their own world? Haha....Ā 

Ā 

Omg that's sooo pretty @MANDOOS!!!Ā 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

17 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Ā 

Ā 

Seems same on the day of the rice wreath? I not sure when though... haha... Ā 

Ā 

That photo of Yuri standing next to the rice wreath is from the day they had Bossam's press conference, which was on April 30th. I'm assuming they went out to eat dinner after they were done with the press conference and other media commitments that Yuri & Ilwoo had that day.

Ā 

Lol I totally got fooled by Ilwoo's IG post because he posted them in these outfits having dinner on June 3rd and I thought they went out to dinner that day. Now I know the photo was actually taken on April 30th...hahaha.

• Thanks 1
  • Insightful 3
2 hours ago, C L said:

Lol I totally got fooled by Ilwoo's IG post because he posted them in these outfits having dinner on June 3rd and I thought they went out to dinner that day. Now I know the photo was actually taken on April 30th...hahaha.

I had the same thought for a while because if they went out recently then it meant they had a strong bound. Keke... Ah... At least Ilwoo reminisces remembers those time they were together and uploads it to please the fans. Thanks for enlightening us

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1

Jung Il Woo personalityĀ 

Ā 

Jung Il Woo said. Ā ā€œI am nothing special outside of the filming site. I am a very quiet person when I am not involved with acting, so I value myself when I act after all,ā€ he added.

Link

Ā 

Jung Il-wooā€™s personality seems to be quiet and calm. Jung Il-woo said in an interview in 2014, ā€œEveryone says Iā€™m very quiet when they actually meet me.ā€He said, ā€œI used to like to meet a lot of people, but now I like to be alone like cooking or traveling, and I watch a lot of books and movies.ā€

Link

Ā 

My note :Ā 

I guess this is why Yuri said, "Oppa I need to make you keep talking for oppa'sĀ fans". šŸ˜… Actually Ilwoo really talk a lot and very happy around Yuri. I always think Ilwoo have great chemistry with all his co stars, but she's the only one make him super cheery & joyful.Ā 

Ā 

And yes, I'm still super curious of Ilwoo MBTI result šŸ˜…

• Heart Eyes 4

Ā 

I found an article of Jung Ilwoo's interview on Arirang TV's 'Showbiz Korea' on September 21.

Ā 

The interviewer said, "In the past, you said you liked sexy women more than cute women, and I heard that you liked women who are good at chopsticks." Jung Il Woo responded with, "I find manners to be a bit important. I like people who have the basics down well. I just used chopsticks as a metaphor; I like wise people. I like women who are both cute and sexy. I wish that she would be someone whom I could communicate with well and whom I can respect."

Ā 

I don't know about manner but Yuri is cute, sexy and someone he can communicate with. He finds it easy to complain to Yuri based on their cooking show. Oh and to me she's someone he can respect as he keeps complimenting her, being thankful that he can rely on her. He also says that he's a senior in YouTube even subscribes to her channel too so it means she's someone he look up to at a certain point.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

@1217akkum4Haha that IG live so funny.Ā 

Ā 

- They said Shintop dont have YT premium, cos hes not a youtuber lols.Ā 

- When they suddenly talk French lols, IW & YR in their own world haha...Ā 

- I found the most funny when IW said Kanye hyung is single now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ So random lols.Ā 

- Ofc he praise Yuri's bun again and ask her to make wig so she can have it all the time šŸ˜…

- When they make rating promise, both IW and YR make a small dance (which is IW copy YR again 11:39)

- Kwon pretty and Il Woo endless handsomness lols... Shintop seems speechless ahahaha.Ā 

- Ilwoo sooo amused with Kwon pretty.Ā 

Ā 

Omg I just love them!Ā :wow:

• Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Ā 

lol so to sum up the IGĀ live is that we all should be thankful towards Hyun SooĀ for he had to suffer among ā€œJung No Stopā€Ā and ā€œKwon Prettyā€Ā šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ i guess one of their similar trait is that both of them are not afraid of self love lmaoooo

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

They said Shintop dont have YT premium, cos hes not a youtuber lols.Ā 

HAHAHA YURI EVEN ASK IF THEYĀ SHOULD SEPARATE HER AND ILWOOā€™S FROM HYUNSOO OMG THESE TWO DORKS šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha 4