šŸ„¬Bossam/WooSoo/Mildang CouplešŸ„¬(Jung Il Woo ā¤ Kwon Yuri)

13 hours ago, 1217akkum4 said:

OMG. I laughed at that sentence. It's weird I agree. What's between them actually? They're close in reality but kinda hold themselves on SNS. If they do that to other actors too then it means they're just like that but they treat everyone differently esp Yuri. Even IU and Lee junki socialized on SNS when they had a project together

Exactly. If they are always like that then itā€™s not a problem. Ilwoo is not the active kind on Instagram but Yuri is. She even socializedĀ with Kim Gaesi and her daughter in law šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Why not Bawoo? šŸ„² If they want to promote the drama, isnā€™t interacting with each other on Instagram an efficient way to do so?Ā 
Well, atĀ least they are close in real life. I bet some people would think Ilwoo-Yuri donā€™t like each other if they judge solely on Instagramā€™s interactions šŸ˜‚Ā 

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My fav of ep 13.

This is how you do flattery in Joseon eraĀ :1000:Ā 

Ā 

And it's reminded me ofĀ all that IlWoo'sĀ flattery collection šŸ˜†

Bawoo is so smooth. šŸ˜‚ Ever since they pretend to be husband-wife, he never missed a chance to flirt with her šŸ˜‚

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Love-Jung-il-woo-CP9mq7-ZAk-M3.jpg
Cr. Soshiu_

I really think they look similar! I love this pic.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, traciennamon said:

Ever since they pretend to be husband-wife, he never missed a chance to flirt with her šŸ˜‚

This couple skip dating phase alltogether lols. And evenĀ already got royal in law's support haha... I love that he hold her handĀ in ep 14, when they're running & hiding in palace.Ā 

I really ship them on & off screen!Ā 

• Heart Eyes 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

11 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Love-Jung-il-woo-CP9mq7-ZAk-M3.jpg
Cr. Soshiu_

I really think they look similar! I love this pic.Ā 

Ā 

This couple skip dating phase alltogether lols. And evenĀ already got royal in law's support haha... I love that he hold her handĀ in ep 14, when they're running & hiding in palace.Ā 

I really ship them on & off screen!Ā 

They really doĀ look alike!Ā I remember someone said when they saw Yuri dressing as a guy in Bossam, they thought Yuri is Ilwooā€™s little brother šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Ā 

Look at this screenshot. I have to screenshot it because they are in the same angle and they look almost the same, especially the nose šŸ¤­Ā 

spacer.png

couples usually look alike šŸ˜Œ

• Heart Eyes 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

@SilverMoonTeaĀ When I saw her IG this morning , I was wondering if she was sending a message since her caption is " I am absolutely free this weekend". Ehhh did someone get the message ? ahahahah.

--------

The hugging is sweet & all but shouldn't we get a kiss??

This blogger has some amazing gifs of Bossam & you can see how fantastic the expressions and chemistry are

https://silvertrhee.tistory.com/185

img.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Self praise Jung no stop handsomeness is here... kekeke....Ā 

Ā 

I like how they sit so close together. Yuri chair haveĀ lot of spaces on the left šŸ˜† When they played game A&B, Ilwoo also looks like want to lean on her haha... His shoulder so close to her...

Ā 

You are right! Body language does not lie and this is not the first time I see their bodies leaning towards each other unconsciously.Ā šŸ˜†Ā It is even easier to see when they are with Hyunsoo.Ā šŸ˜†

Ā 

Anyway, I just watched the video and can't help but notice the 1:50 part. That is when Ilwoo said his thought about Sookyung, but I feel like that is his thought about YuriĀ šŸ˜†Ā 

"She draws my eyes more and more, and I get interested in her more and more." While saying it, Ilwoo looked at Yuri for a few seconds (his eyes T^T how to stop being delulu) and Yuri wasĀ shy shy shy. She avoided looking back at him that time. Then Ilwoo continued "since she is so beautiful" and pointed at Yuri. This man did not miss a chance to compliment Yuri's beauty.Ā šŸ˜†Ā After that, it was Yuri's turn to talk about her thought about Bawu. Ilwoo looked like he was looking forward to it. And he seemed disappointed about Yuri's answer. "That's so simple." LOL. He wanted more, Ms. Yuri!Ā 

Ā 

And I also noticed Ilwoo seems to be impressed by Yuri's straight forward personality. This is the second time he mentioned about how honest she is. The first time is at Eat More & Go where the MCs asked Yuri about her first impression of Ilwoo. I still remember what Ilwoo said "Yuri is really honest. She's unstoppable."Ā šŸ˜†

• Heart Eyes 5

@MANDOOSĀ what's with his? I didn't read the description when I watched their videos. But this? He said Yuri was talkative but he sounded more talkative here. And boy, he never forgot to compliment Yuri. Is she that beautiful to him? Haha... Is it a habit of his to compliment hisĀ co-stars? Or is it only Yuri? I never paid attention to drama-related interviews and such, simply watch the dramas without being too curious about the actors.

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

@MANDOOSĀ I noticed this too! Ilwoo's caption is so long compared to his other videos. Usually he just said "this video is dedicated to my friend,..."

Summary of his caption (part about Yuri): Yuri is wonderful, Yuri is beautiful, he really enjoyed filming with Yuri and she helped him to be less nervousĀ šŸ˜‚

Ā 

@1217akkum4Ā I don't think he ever complimented any of his co-stars as much as he did toĀ Yuri. I think he compliments her almost every time they're together.Ā šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Finally MBTI Test Result ( I think this oppa really know what shipper want? No? šŸ˜)Ā 

Ā 

20210625-181120.jpg

Ā 

Ilwoo is INFJĀ 

WHO IS AN ADVOCATE (INFJ)?

AnĀ Advocate (INFJ)Ā is someone with theĀ Introverted,Ā Intuitive,Ā Feeling, andĀ JudgingĀ personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

Ā 

Yuri is ENFJ

WHO IS A PROTAGONIST (ENFJ)?

AĀ Protagonist (ENFJ)Ā is a person with theĀ Extraverted,Ā Intuitive,Ā Feeling, andĀ JudgingĀ personality traits. These warm, forthright types love helping others, and they tend to have strong ideas and values. They back their perspective with the creative energy to achieve their goals.

Ā 

No wonder he said they matching. Just different by introvert & extrovert wow.Ā 

Ā 

So I digged some article to support this : šŸ˜†

In the case of an ENFJ and INFJ relationship, the facts are indisputable ā€“ they are a great match. While they may have some conflicts, they have the tools needed to resolve them quickly and with understanding and care. There is wonderful potential for balance and success in an ENFJ and INFJ relationship.

Link

Ā 

:Party01:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif
Ā 

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Finally MBTI Test Result ( I think this oppa really know what shipper want? No? šŸ˜)Ā 

Ā 

20210625-181120.jpg

Ā 

Ilwoo is INFJĀ 

WHO IS AN ADVOCATE (INFJ)?

AnĀ Advocate (INFJ)Ā is someone with theĀ Introverted,Ā Intuitive,Ā Feeling, andĀ JudgingĀ personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

Ā 

Yuri is ENFJ

WHO IS A PROTAGONIST (ENFJ)?

AĀ Protagonist (ENFJ)Ā is a person with theĀ Extraverted,Ā Intuitive,Ā Feeling, andĀ JudgingĀ personality traits. These warm, forthright types love helping others, and they tend to have strong ideas and values. They back their perspective with the creative energy to achieve their goals.

Ā 

No wonder he said they matching. Just different by introvert & extrovert wow.Ā 

Ā 

So I digged some article to support this : šŸ˜†

In the case of an ENFJ and INFJ relationship, the facts are indisputable ā€“ they are a great match. While they may have some conflicts, they have the tools needed to resolve them quickly and with understanding and care. There is wonderful potential for balance and success in an ENFJ and INFJ relationship.

Link

Ā 

:Party01:

They sounds like a match made from heaven šŸ˜‚ YuriĀ loves doing MBTI and personality tests so Ilwoo did a lot with her. And now he made a video about MBTI tests, was it inspired by our beautiful princess Sookyung too? šŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Party! 3

I translated for the drama thread but I wanted to put the most important partĀ Ā here.Ā 

https://www.ize.co.kr/articleView.html?no=2021062509327216857

Ā 

Jung Il-woo and Kwon Yu-ri's chemistry makes viewers feel 'Bossam'

2021062509327216857_1.jpg?222?rnd=1405

Ā 

The number one contributor to 'Bossam' is by far the leading actors Jung Il-woo and Kwon Kwon. Due to the nature of the genre of 'romantic historical drama', it was possible to follow the sequence of success only when the two actors performed a stable historical drama together with a timely romance. The two accomplished both of these missions effectively.

Ā 

Above all, the chemistry between Jung Il-woo and Kwon Kwon-ri is theĀ catalyst for the ratings explosion of 'Bossam'.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues:Ā Nothing UncoveredĀ Ā Wed-Thurs: Blood FreeĀ -Ā Fri-Sat:Ā Ā Chief Detective 1958Ā Ā Sat-Sun: -Ā Ā Daily: SooJi and WooRiĀ C-drama: -Ā Will Love In Spring

iā€™ve read somewhere that INFJ and ENFJ people could literally be besties without reasonšŸ˜‚Guess ilwooā€™s match made in heaven claim is legit because according to the test the two of them share same valuesā€” the only difference is that one leads (E) and other follows (I).

ā€”

psa: ilwoo also liked yuriā€™s recent post today and uploaded new pictures of him and yuri!šŸ˜†šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 3