The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

@40somethingahjumma every single word u say rings true. Ahn wang schemes just cannot do damage because he is dealing with 2 persons who truly loved one another. They r not what he imagine them to be. N XJ never have secret ambition. N i wonder the same, how on earth does he think furong will like him if she ever find iut the truth n how ur royal brother will allow him to hv fr who is his niece in law..... Hello knock knock.

U r so right this such a beautiful relationship just like fx n wbq if ppl will leave them along. Guess both are meant for bigger things n hence, their trial n tribulations are more intense.

There are many pieces scattered all over the place now..in the bts, trailers, ost. Guess we are all worried n sitting tightly on our seats trying to weather those storms. In other words ruyi drama is so successful to get all the audiences going on fire up, pitching for the characters. Amazing. I never get so worked out over a drama. Except maybe the sleepless princess with me so worked out towards the epilogue. 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

A thought occurred to me when I was watching the breakfast scene was that it was yet another reversal  or differentiation of one of Fu Rong's dream sequences. That dream sequence came up when she first met Screechy. Or was it the second time. In the dream, Screechy was the primary consort and she was bossing FR around when she came to serve her tea and greet her in the morning. Then XJ makes his appearance, sees the bullying and then intervenes telling FR that she doesn't have to serve her tea since it annoys Screechy so much.

I don't know if FR realises it or notices it. She probably does. But another change in her trajectory has occurred. Not only is Screechy not the lady of the house, she's trying desperately to worm her way in and FR has the upperhand as she's really the lady of house. But FR is a better human being and treats Screechy with more kindness and respect than she probably deserves. FR wisely realises too that Screechy is just a child perhaps sees something of herself in Screechy. I think she also knows that it could be a lot worse if their positions were reversed. In the scheme of things, it's really not too much trouble. 

I think she understands Screechy's disappointment in not making any headway. What's really cute is XJ's grumpy look when FR says she doesn't mind Screechy's antics.

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

7 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

A thought occurred to me when I was watching the breakfast scene was that it was yet another reversal  or differentiation of one of Fu Rong's dream sequences. That dream sequence came up when she first met Screechy. Or was it the second time. In the dream, Screechy was the primary consort and she was bossing FR around when she came to serve her tea and greet her in the morning. Then XJ makes his appearance, sees the bullying and then intervenes telling FR that she doesn't have to serve her tea since it annoys Screechy so much.

I don't know if FR realises it or notices it. She probably does. But another change in her trajectory has occurred. Not only is Screechy not the lady of the house, she's trying desperately to worm her way in and FR has the upperhand as she's really the lady of house. But FR is a better human being and treats Screechy with more kindness and respect than she probably deserves. FR wisely realises too that Screechy is just a child perhaps sees something of herself in Screechy. I think she also knows that it could be a lot worse if their positions were reversed. In the scheme of things, it's really not too much trouble. 

I think she understands Screechy's disappointment in not making any headway. What's really cute is XJ's grumpy look when FR says she doesn't mind Screechy's antics.

The way he roll his eyes n prepared to walk away. But return with pretending he was kinda touched by screechy actions n it got FR button. Haha.... 

I love that breakfast scene when she got pissed with svreechy hands all ovrr xj. N xj was eyeing her reaction. Love the way she feed him the bun n he happily took a gnaw at it haha.... screechy feels like a kid who doesnt allow mommy n daddy to be touchy with one another hahaha... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I hv some hints saying after the divorce will be zhangyan kidnapping her n Xj rescue n coffin trapped scene n they will marry again ep 35. This time proper. Then last round ahnwan totally going wild with revenge. Hehe.... 

Only worry is 35 is quite early to remarry. Hopefully that stab is not fatal. N they will be together this lifetime n next next next lifetime. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1
9 minutes ago, SnT said:

I hv some hints saying after the divorce will be zhangyan kidnapping her n Xj rescue n coffin trapped scene n they will marry again ep 35. This time proper. Then last round ahnwan totally going wild with revenge. Hehe.... 

Only worry is 35 is quite early to remarry. Hopefully that stab is not fatal. N they will be together this lifetime n next next next lifetime. 

i guess some of the trailers and clips are slowly falling into places after all...

im still holding my horses and wait till saturday lols

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
54 minutes ago, SnT said:

Really? If like that so maybe we can see little xujin or little furong?🤭 because 5 ep left is enough for them to has a kids😂oh my wild dream🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Speaking of the separation and the angst that's to come... 

I think it's always simplistic and naive to believe that the divorce itself would solve all the issues. It's what Long Feiye in LoYX thought... and he was wrong as we know. Because despite their divorce, he couldn't stay away from her and he was drawn to her like a moth to the flame. Yes, the noble idiocy was  pointless because the rudder of his ship was automatically moving in her direction. But it was a lesson that he had to learn. He thought he could control every single thing including his emotions and deny himself this little bit of happiness. Yunxi didn't want the divorce but agreed to it because she thought he wanted it because he didn't want her anymore. The divorce from his perspective was about protection. From hers, it was about rejection.

Ultimately we know that from the perspective of the baddies that divorce or no divorce, YX was someone important to LFY. She was his weakness and they weren't exactly fooled by the divorce.

The pressure in Ruyi Pavilion is on Fu Rong to ask for a divorce to protect Xu Jin's position and relationships. That's the angle that Prince An and the emperor are playing because they can't get XJ to bite. The whole notion that the Imperial guards resent FR is most likely a lie that Prince An is using to create dilemma where none exists. As far as XJ is concerned, there is no dilemma because he knows what his priorities are. He is clear on that. Everything he's done since he rescued her from the investigation bureau proves it. The only way he would agree to a divorce if he was backed into a corner concerning her safety.

In both cases, the divorce is only an official document. It is meaningless as far as the leads true state of mind are concerned. They have a bond that transcends the scheming, the machinations of villains and the noble idiocy. Just because there's a piece of paper saying that they are no longer man and wife doesn't mean that their feelings for each other disappear overnight. Especially when they're being forced by external entities to separate officially. Does it mean that Xu Jin cares less for Fu Rong and won't risk his life for her? And vice versa. Of course not. That's why the push to have them divorce is equally idiotic. Prince An is naive beyond belief (that's me being kind again). Maybe he thinks he's playing a chess game where people are just pawns to be moved around the board with no emotions or thoughts of their own. He needs to get out of Ju Shui Pavilion a lot more and deal with real human beings and not just read books.

The divorce is not the end of the story. All it shows is that all the plotting and scheming in the world can't stop two people who love each other from being together. The compass is fixed. Not even the most powerful person in the land can do it. It's like trying to stop a whirlwind. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

13 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Speaking of the separation and the angst that's to come... 

I think it's always simplistic and naive to believe that the divorce itself would solve all the issues. It's what Long Feiye in LoYX thought... and he was wrong as we know. Because despite their divorce, he couldn't stay away from her and he was drawn to her like a moth to the flame. Yes, the noble idiocy was  pointless because the rudder of his ship was automatically moving in her direction. But it was a lesson that he had to learn. He thought he could control every single thing including his emotions and deny himself this little bit of happiness. Yunxi didn't want the divorce but agreed to it because she thought he wanted it because he didn't want her anymore. The divorce from his perspective was about protection. From hers, it was about rejection.

Ultimately we know that from the perspective of the baddies that divorce or no divorce, YX was someone important to LFY. She was his weakness and they weren't exactly fooled by the divorce.

The pressure in Ruyi Pavilion is on Fu Rong to ask for a divorce to protect Xu Jin's position and relationships. That's the angle that Prince An and the emperor are playing because they can't get XJ to bite. The whole notion that the Imperial guards resent FR is most likely a lie that Prince An is using to create dilemma where none exists. As far as XJ is concerned, there is no dilemma because he knows what his priorities are. He is clear on that. Everything he's done since he rescued her from the investigation bureau proves it. The only way he would agree to a divorce if he was backed into a corner concerning her safety.

In both cases, the divorce is only an official document. It is meaningless as far as the leads true state of mind are concerned. They have a bond that transcends the scheming, the machinations of villains and the noble idiocy. Just because there's a piece of paper saying that they are no longer man and wife doesn't mean that their feelings for each other disappear overnight. Especially when they're being forced by external entities to separate officially. Does it mean that Xu Jin cares less for Fu Rong and won't risk his life for her? And vice versa. Of course not. That's why the push to have them divorce is equally idiotic. Prince An is naive beyond belief (that's me being kind again). Maybe he thinks he's playing a chess game where people are just pawns to be moved around the board with no emotions or thoughts of their own. He needs to get out of Ju Shui Pavilion a lot more and deal with real human beings and not just read books.

The divorce is not the end of the story. All it shows is that all the plotting and scheming in the world can't stop two people who love each other from being together. The compass is fixed. Not even the most powerful person in the land can do it. It's like trying to stop a whirlwind. 

The divorce thinks is a new start for them to realize that they belong each other, the care each other and they will find out that they can’t be separated 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Omg!!! Episode 27 is like such lovely portrayal of their relationship n love for one another. I mean I feel they have built such a good foundation. Except he has a perpetual habit of not telling her things to keep her in peace. Yes, definitely the coming angst is more about love not trust. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Oh dear. Oh dear. Yeap zhu er has taken action... Arrrrgggghhhhh evil. Stupid woman helping consort duan who is reason for her brother death... Arrrgggghhhh N anhwan omg how can someone be so disgusting like him. Sit there n wait. The woman u claim to love is sitting in jail. Still hv the moood to calculate how to get the max benefit out of the whole scenario. Vomit vomit 🤢🤢🤢

Xj is really smart. U ladies are right, he doesn't believe liu ruyi death is suicide. He has been investigating all along. Looking fir xiao7 xiao8. 

N why do I get the feeling the emperor knows its consort duan behind all this n uses it as a stepping stone to get rid of FR from XJ. As a father in law he really have no liking for her. Xj mum is really with FR. U can see her gentle demeanor towards her daughter in law. I cam see she sees her as a dil. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Husband of the Year in c dramaland : Xu Jin, su wan🏆🏆🏆

Boyfriend of the Year in c dramaland : Wu Bai Qi, wu xiao hou ye..🏆🏆🏆

Both men love to stay by the side of their ladies when they working hard. How sweet!!! 

Clap clap clap👏👏👏👏

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Eps 27 recaps

I love the sweetness from the episode . 

So FR visits the Master and shows him a stone . He says it does not fit the criteria of the 7 colours. She goes off but as she was walking back , it looked like it might rain. She goes back to the old man's house but he had gone out. She noticed he left a lot of his dried flowers / leaves to dry , and she decided to help take them or they will get wet. But there were too many trays and not enough space to put on the porch. She thought of grabbing the lotus leaves from the pond to use them as cover & almost fell over. Fortunately XJ caught her in time. He then used his skills to get the lotus leaves & helped her cover them . They took cover from the rain in the man's porch. XJ had just returned from the village & found out from the maid that FR had come here. He came to look for her as it was getting dark. He had lent his  umbrella to an old man he saw while on the way to get FR. Anyway this led to some sweet scenes . What was nice was FR telling XJ that she knew the King had wanted him to divorce her . She tells him that he should not keep these things to himself and instead they should openly communicate to prevent misunderstanding. He hugged her . He wished these moments would last longer and time would stand still

qErKuwv.png

The old man returned. FR introduced XJ as her husband. The man was touched as FR had helped kept his trays and that XJ was the one who lent him the umbrella. The man agrees to teach her a technique she can use to make her jewelry.

Back in Ruyi, FR works hard to come up with new designs using what she learnt. XJ comes to see her. Got the maid to boil some herbal soup for FR's cold. He also quietly accompanied her while she worked. He fell asleep reading his documents.  FR was done ...she got up and saw XJ asleep . Woke him up. Then she showed him her creations. Ahhh so sweet how they look at each other.

gmyS0nL.png

Her designs worked. 

[continue in spoiler]

Spoiler

Consort Duan is angry that Feng Lai Yi's sales have been dropping. She , her servant & Zhu Er talks about how Ruyi's new designs have been a hit and have affected their sales. Zhu ER tells Duan she has an idea how to get Ruyi in trouble

XJ goes see the King. King asked if he has considered the divorce. XJ say he has not. King got mad as him . Then told him to go talk to his mum. 

XJ back home -looking at a pair of shoes/boots. He tells FR how at his mother's they had difficulties finding the right size to change his wet shoes . He realised that his mum didn't know the size of his shoes as he had been so far away from her. So mum had sewn many pairs of different sizes hoping one that fits. A mother's love. XJ felt so touched. FR says no wonder the mother always had aching wrists.

Next morning, FR gets up to find a jar of cream next to her for sore wrists or something. She knew that XJ had left it there for her to take to his mother. FR went to see the mother Consort Shu. The latter was happy to see her and they chatted. Shu was happy to hear Ruyi doing well. FR was surprised that her MIL would be supportive of her running a business. Shu says she loved FR's designs from the 1st time she had personally made one for her to save her master then.  Anyway FR gave the cream to Shu who was happy that XJ had thought of her. FR then applied it for her and discovered Shu's fingers had many needle pricks. Shu had stayed up all night to make shoes again FR told her Shu she should give the shoes to the intended recipient. Later, FR brought the shoes back for XJ . I love how FR helps XJ and his mum become closer.

Consort Shu was with the King when Consort Duan's servant dropped in to ask about getting new designers for this year's jewelry. Think it is an annual event that they get new pieces for the Wardrobe department . The servant purposely mention how Ruyi had offended Shu the last time . The King was surprised to hear but Shu says it was just a misunderstanding. [ Clearly Duan is sowing seeds for her evil plan to get FR in trouble] . Anyway they all agreed that they should ask various shops to submit designs. Feng Lai Yi and Ruyi were included. FR told the messenger that she didn't think Ruyi should be included as Ruyi now made things for the common folks that would not suit royalty. That awful manager from Feng Lai Yi came by to add oil to fire saying how FR's designs were so cheap but not submitting any designs would be disrespecting the palace. Long story short, FR agreed to take part and had ten day to submit her designs.

FR at home telling XJ she was sorry that taking part in the competition may put his mother in a spot if she won ( being accused of favortism) . At the same time she wanted to fulfill her master's dreams and uphold the good name of Ruyi. XJ told her not to worry but focus on the competition and assured her of his support. He asked if they should ask that old man again to teach her more things but she says she'll have to find the 7 coloured gem / stone. Then he tells her he is going out of the capital to investigate a case. She was sad , he had go off again.

WBQ finds out from FX's maid that FX had been staying up at Ruyi because of the competition to submit the designs. WBQ tells the maid not to mention anything to FX. Next morning FX & her maid went to a pavillion and many  ladies were lining up. When FX wanted to enter , the staff told her that she had to line up as well if she was coming to see the Little Marquis. She got annoyed  & left. Lol , I detect some jealousy there

XJ comes by to see FR . He had found a special stone that may fit the 7 color criteria. He lied that he so happened to find it. But actually he had gone out his way to look for it & even got attacked by tigers in the area. He had told his servant not to tell FR about the tiger scratches on his back. He took FR to see the old master. The master said this was indeed a rare stone & he revealed it was very hard & dangerous to find. XJ is indeed husband of the year. Unfortunately it wasn't the stone he wanted. But he did give some hints to them to tell them where to find.

WBQ came to Ruyi to look for FX . She was miffed with him . Then he revealed why he had so many ladies lining up to see him. He was actually researching what sort of designs women wanted for their hair pieces . He even brought her a book of his research and sample pieces he collected. So sweet ! She was touched . Then she had a paper cut on her finger while looking through his research. He took her hand & asked if it hurt. The maid came by and was yelled in surprise to see this skinship. Anyway later he stayed by her side as she studied his research.

XJ took FR to a lake. They were on raft...looking for the 7 colour thing. They could not find anything the whole afternoon but he did say he was happy they had some time together & this was the life he liked. She asked him if he got hurt looking for the stone he found earlier. He says no...but she knew he was lying as it was such a dangerous place. She told him again that he should tell her everything if he didn't want her to worry . He agreed but I know he was just saying that to appease FR. Anyway FR was hungry. They caught some fish and grilled it , and he teased her about whether his fish or Ahn's fish tasted better. Then he saw something glistening in the lake. He picked it up - it was the 7 coloured stone! She got so excited & shooked his hands hard. He groaned in pain . She then asked if he was badly injured. He still covered up but she knew he wanted her not to worry . She hugged him.

HW2IjKU.png

They took the gem to the master . The old man kept his word & taught her new techniques. Later she went back to make new pieces using this . She finally finished . FX said they were beautiful. At night, when no one was around , the manager from Feng Lai Yi asked a man to steal FX's designs for him.

Time came to present the jewelry. Many shops presented. Finally was Feng Lai Yi and Ruyi's turn. As expected Feng Lai Yi copied FR's design. FR was fuming !! But clever girl FR must have anticipated this because she revealed a piece that was different and even more exquisite!

Eps  ends.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

I decided to watch because is a sweet ep and love their interaction seems like furong really know how to express her feeling to xujin but not with him because he is introvert (like shu consort said) and love interaction between furong and her mother-in-law🥰 but not like the ending! Oke really stop till all the episode out..

please keep update guyss✌️✌️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, gween97 said:

I decided to watch because is a sweet ep and love their interaction seems like furong really know how to express her feeling to xujin but not with him because he is introvert (like shu consort said) and love interaction between furong and her mother-in-law🥰 but not like the ending! Oke really stop till all the episode out..

please keep update guyss✌️✌️

Yes very lovely episode. I just think the drama had set up a proper hubby wifey relationship in the past 21 to 27 episode for not only to swee the audience but more for the characters to be set up to weather the coming storms. . From almost killing her hubby to appeasing him n making him forgive her n then realising she loved him enough not to live wo him, all the way to learning what her hubby is like including being a jealous pot, a nerd too (she point to star instead of romantic words, xj gave her a lecture on constellation, yawn), not at all expressive kinda guy to now talking n expressingher thought n feelings to him. I find FR grew well. I remembered how i find jjy unexpressive in ep 17 18. Now i can see a in love FR. She is 100 % reciprocating his love. 

XJ  is consistent all along in his love for her, she is always his no 1 priority, one fan one heart still hold true, steadfast in all his promise to her, supportive n open minded about her interest n work, n would go through great length for her. Only bad habit is since wedding incident (she did say why din u tekl me u saw hee before she died) is he still hasn't learn that he need to tell her things. He knows how to express his love through words, action, letter, notes but he is too protective of her to tell her issues that is affecting him. He need to realise those issue will eventually get to affect her too. U r her hubby. But still the title best hubby of the year i award to him. 

Love tonight episodes. Love how they talked, love how she is unhappy whenever he is off to do some work n love her gladness in seeing him back. Super love when she introduce hin to mr xu as her husband, so lovely to heae that, love how they walked holding hands on the street, how she hugged voluntarily him by the riverbank, love it she indulged him when he want to teach her bow pulling right in the middle of the street haha.., love it how they so want to spend time together, love it she is bringing his mum closer to him. Love it when he answer spontaneously to emperor he did not even bother consider the emperor offer - give him back jinyiwei n he either get a zhengfei or divorce her. Love it he says u must eat. Haha...show he knows her habit. Many small natural husband n wife relationship detail here. 

My two major dislikes

1. I m beginning to realky dislike her chewangfei title.. I feel every time ppl want to be nasty, insulting or jeering, they call her su wan che fei n che fei Niang 2. Can u guys tell only those who truly acknowledge her call her wangfei niang2, her staffs his staffs n even zhi hui call her wangfei niang2. Screechy calk her che fei, even screechy maid in the beginning call her that, it was later she start addressing her as wangfei. I think the jewellery department officer also call her chefei. that hateful guard, ting peng, yes he is back to arrest her again jeeringly say su wan che fei... Feel like slapping him. I feel very insulted on her behalf whenever ppl call her that. 

If u all remember yunxi being the zhengfei really was given the full respect whenever she goes. Her qin wangfei title was so resolute. 

2. why isnt she having security when she goes out. That scene of her in the middle of forest walking alone baffled me ep 27. With this sort of security around her no wonder she was later kidnapped. Too easy to kidnap her. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Eps 28 recaps

So flashback scene as to how FR came up with the new design. As she was passing the hairpiece to Yuan ( the assistant at Ruyi, who also serves her ) , the piece accidentally fell into a some hot melted gold. This forced FR to come up with another piece- she used something her master had designed and improved on it. At the presentation , Consort Shu was pleased & even the King approved. He asked to look at it closer but it was discovered she used a cheap pearl! Of course this wasn't the case. Zhu Er had earlier stopped an attendant bringing in the creations & poured some liquid causing it to discolor. FR asked the King if she could check it out. At that time Screechy came in and was of some use. She was wearing a silver hairpiece that FR had given her. FR asked to borrow it and dipped the silver into hot water. Then the water was used to wipe off the liquid on the pearl to reveal the beautiful pearl that FR had used. Long story short, the King agreed to appoint FR & Ruyi to design this year's jewelry for the palace.

The Attendant Chen came by to Ruyi deliver the material needed to make the pieces. FR made sure to count every single piece of inventory given. Meanwhile Consort Duan was fuming that what seem like a perfect plan to get FR in trouble was foiled. She wondered if the manager at Feng Lai Yi was working instead for FR . LoL! Zhu Er says she has another plan to get FR in trouble.

FR and XJ go out on a date. I love how they walk about holding hands.
su9vtj9.png

He does tell her that the attendant who took her jewelry piece was intercepted by Zhu Er at one point. He tells FR to be alert as Consort Duan is definitely up to no good. They see some kids play kites & FR asked XJ if he had played before. He said no. She said she was good at making kites. He say one day he will take her to the borders where they can fly her kite and he will teach her how to hunt for eagles . He even showed her how to get the right position to shoot the arrow. Lol!

wIpapLt.png

Then Mr He came by. Think they had some leads on how to find Xiao Qi and Xiao Ba ( he has been looking for them to get info on the weapons issue) . So he had to go. 

Later we were shown scenes of men hurting some folks who turned out to be artisans working for FR. They purposely injured them so that FR would be short staffed and cannot meet the deadline ( this was the work of the Feng Lai Yi manager) . Then when FR advertised for staff, he sent a bunch of thugs to "interview" for the job .  These men were unqualified and just hung around in front of Ruyi to create trouble.

FR goes check on the artisan who was hurt. She wanted to find out if the latter knew who injured him. The man didn't . FR later discovered the man  had a son who was an apprentice in this craft. The son had talent. This gave her the idea to look for apprentices of the other artisans who were also injured. Unfortunately the thugs in front of her shop was unhappy didn't leave- they made a fuss for not being hired & demanded FR come out and talk to them. Meanwhile XJ's aide informs him that FR was in trouble. 

XJ goes & save the day. He came by Ruyi and asked those thugs to see if they could answer some questions. He tested them on the materials used - he showed them some samples to see if they knew & they didn't . They were still trying to make a scene till XJ threatened to throw them in jail. They ran but his aide stopped them . Later they said that FLY's manager Ji Jing Ting had got them to do this.

(continue in spoiler)

Spoiler

Consort Shu reports the matter to the King.  Consort Duan quickly came by and asked for forgiveness as she doesn't run Feng Lai Yi herself and put all the blame on Ji Jing Ting. She asked that the latter be punished severely. Anyway Duan in a later scene while talking to Zhu Er really thinks that Ji Jing Ting is in cahoots with WBQ to help Ruyi. Her spy had earlier seen WBQ pay JJT some silver. But Duan does not know of course that this was WBQ & FX's plan to create distrust between JJT and Duan. 

So after the matters were settle, XJ and FR went on another date. He wanted to make kites with her ...but sadly as they were about to do so, Mr He came. They needed to go. XJ tells FR he has to be out of town for a few days...she was like again? She was exasperated he was so busy but she knew it can't be helped

Some short sweet scene of WBQ visiting FX in her garden. They talked about how Consort Duan seems to have believed that JJT was working for WBQ. Anyhow FX was worried for WBQ as Feng Lai Yi was closed down in the process , but he was fine with it . He said he will find an opportunity later to buy back the shop from his aunt , Consort Duan.

Meanwhile Consort Shu came to check on the jewelry made by Ruyi and was pleased with it . She was praising FR's work when Consort Duan came by. Attendant Chen accused FR of misappropriating the materials given. What FR delivered was far less then what was given. The King came by too. The Attendant showed that the document too had FR's stamp. FR saw the numbers have been inflated. FR said she had  a copy of the document too and asked that they get it. The King sent his men to get the document. Unfortunately, the document brought back also used inflated numbers but had FR's stamp. Someone must have managed to steal her stamp or did something to forge the documents. URgggggh....FR was thrown into jail.

Ahn hears of FR's predicament. He wanted to use this opportunity to get rid of XJ . He knows once XJ knows , he will beg for FR's release. And that would make the King very angry. Ahn had a plan on how to turn this in his favour and he would later save Nong-nong .  Ahn believes that Consort Duan could not have possibly schemed all this herself. He asked his aide to find out who helped her & he wanted to recruit that person to help him .

XJ and his two aides were at an abandoned house - they got attacked. Turned out it was the two men that XJ had been looking for. XJ managed to overpower them. The men thought that XJ killed Liu Ruyi. But XJ says she left a note of her suicide. The two men said it was unlikely that Liu Ruyi would kill herself. XJ agreed. Anyhow the two will investigate and says they will trust XJ for now.

XJ got back home and WBQ tells him what happened to FR. XJ rides off ( probably to the jail). FX meanwhile was in a daze in Ruyi. The officials had come to seize everything and closed the shop. All the staff had to leave. And one of the officials had earlier come to tell FX what happened to FR. FX started crying...someone passed her a handkerchief. 

-eps ends- 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

59 minutes ago, SnT said:

Yes very lovely episode. I just think the drama had set up a proper hubby wifey relationship in the past 21 to 27 episode for not only to swee the audience but more for the characters to be set up to weather the coming storms. . From almost killing her hubby to appeasing him n making him forgive her n then realising she loved him enough not to live wo him, all the way to learning what her hubby is like including being a jealous pot, a nerd too (she point to star instead of romantic words, xj gave her a lecture on constellation, yawn), not at all expressive kinda guy to now talking n expressingher thought n feelings to him. I find FR grew well. I remembered how i find jjy unexpressive in ep 17 18. Now i can see a in love FR. She is 100 % reciprocating his love. 

XJ  is consistent all along in his love for her, she is always his no 1 priority, one fan one heart still hold true, steadfast in all his promise to her, supportive n open minded about her interest n work, n would go through great length for her. Only bad habit is since wedding incident (she did say why din u tekl me u saw hee before she died) is he still hasn't learn that he need to tell her things. He knows how to express his love through words, action, letter, notes but he is too protective of her to tell her issues that is affecting him. He need to realise those issue will eventually get to affect her too. U r her hubby. But still the title best hubby of the year i award to him. 

Love tonight episodes. Love how they talked, love how she is unhappy whenever he is off to do some work n love her gladness in seeing him back. Super love when she introduce hin to mr xu as her husband, so lovely to heae that, love how they walked holding hands on the street, how she hugged voluntarily him by the riverbank, love it she indulged him when he want to teach her bow pulling right in the middle of the street haha.., love it how they so want to spend time together, love it she is bringing his mum closer to him. Love it when he answer spontaneously to emperor he did not even bother consider the emperor offer - give him back jinyiwei n he either get a zhengfei or divorce her. Love it he says u must eat. Haha...show he knows her habit. Many small natural husband n wife relationship detail here. 

My two major dislikes

1. I m beginning to realky dislike her chewangfei title.. I feel every time ppl want to be nasty, insulting or jeering, they call her su wan che fei n che fei Niang 2. Can u guys tell only those who truly acknowledge her call her wangfei niang2, her staffs his staffs n even zhi hui call her wangfei niang2. Screechy calk her che fei, even screechy maid in the beginning call her that, it was later she start addressing her as wangfei. I think the jewellery department officer also call her chefei. that hateful guard, ting peng, yes he is back to arrest her again jeeringly say su wan che fei... Feel like slapping him. I feel very insulted on her behalf whenever ppl call her that. 

If u all remember yunxi being the zhengfei really was given the full respect whenever she goes. Her qin wangfei title was so resolute. 

2. why isnt she having security when she goes out. That scene of her in the middle of forest walking alone baffled me ep 27. With this sort of security around her no wonder she was later kidnapped. Too easy to kidnap her. 

It because in LOY qin wang has a power meanwhile XJ doesn’t, that’s why when she become a qin wangfei everyone respect her

And I remember XJ said to FR he will give her a guard when she open ruyi pavilion but as we can see there is no guard in ruyi to watch her

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, gween97 said:

It because in LOY qin wang has a power meanwhile XJ doesn’t, that’s why when she become a qin wangfei everyone respect her

And I remember XJ said to FR he will give her a guard when she open ruyi pavilion but as we can see there is no guard in ruyi to watch her

Actually, being the zhengfei speaks volume. Its offucial wife. Of course in yunxi case its automatically hers. Even though they did not complete the full ceremony, Qinwan goes quite good length to make sure ppl respect his wangfei even he was not so into her in the beginning. But he make sure ppl give her respect in many situations... First one was with his brat niece princess.

In a way, XJ is not doing much to make sure her status is acknowledged by outsider. But that che (secondary) is just annoying. Yes he loves her to bits. But to me not enough effort to make sure ppl don bully FR with her title. He should visited her family too with FR. So far no return to her home with him yet. Maybe because she is secondary cinsort. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, SnT said:

Actually, being the zhengfei speaks volume. Its offucial wife. Of course in yunxi case its automatically hers. Even though they did not complete the full ceremony, Qinwan goes quite good length to make sure ppl respect his wangfei even he was not so into her in the beginning. But he make sure ppl give her respect in many situations... First one was with his brat niece princess.

In a way, XJ is not doing much to make sure her status is acknowledged by outsider. But that che (secondary) is just annoying. Yes he loves her to bits. But to me not enough effort to make sure ppl don bully FR with her title. He should visited her family too with FR. So far no return to her home with him yet. Maybe because she is secondary cinsort. 

It make sense, i wish he is more rave to tell around him that she is the only one , yes he is must visit FR family to respect her parents, this drama is complicated 😑to much enemy and greedy people

• Like 4