The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

1 hour ago, SnT said:

Modern one i m watching centimeters of love.. Family dramas. The ml is a very guy next door look, not handsome but fantastic chemistry between the leads. I really really like them. N To love... Kenny Lin gengxin as the ml. Oh boy, now that is one good looking dude. Love that cool capable handsomeness yet boyish character. The gal is very pretty too.. Long legged. Chemistry quite good. 

I started on To Love at @40somethingahjumma's recommendation...very very good. Story and male lead are pretty unique.  Lin Genxin...OMG...so hot. And it is the way he plays Jin Xan. Come on the thread.  I am waiting for the subs , the more the merrier if we have some discussions going. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I started on To Love at @40somethingahjumma's recommendation...very very good. Story and male lead are pretty unique.  Lin Genxin...OMG...so hot. And it is the way he plays Jin Xan. Come on the thread.  I am waiting for the subs , the more the merrier if we have some discussions going. 

Yes.. He is sooo hot. The way he plays jin yan is like impossible not to fall gor him hahaha.. I watched till ep 8 or 9. Then stop to wait till all r uploaded. Don wamt yo binge m then keep waiting for new episodes haha... 

Twisted fate leads chemistry no way near zzh n jjy. Or zyc n hyx in sleepless princess so i m not getting the kick for it. Maybe it will get better.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Party! 1

Zyc for me suit historical drama more. He has a very nice straight body that is perfect for fighting roles like general. He looks reallu good in the sleepless princess. His face suit hair bun up. But long flowing hair in fantasy drama like love thousand crows not so nice n doesnt suit his face. His modern look is more cute n youngish. But i think he is a very very good actor. So i believe he can create the chemistry with jjy. In fact, jjy has a more dead pan look n blank eyes sometimes, i feel zzh was the lead that build the chemistry. Its like she need a good male lead to bring it out of her. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, SnT said:

I tried like 8 episode. The fl is very pretty.. But i don get the click between the two leads. Somehow lack of the chemistry. I m kinda distracted when watching that meaning it hasn't capture me. 

Watching the historical with the dragon one now. All 24 episodes r uploaded. Not too bad. The fl a little annoying. The ml is from professional singles i heard... Not bad at at all. 

Modern one i m watching centimeters of love.. Family dramas. The ml is a very guy next door look, not handsome but fantastic chemistry between the leads. I really really like them. N To love... Kenny Lin gengxin as the ml. Oh boy, now that is one good looking dude. Love that cool capable handsomeness yet boyish character. The gal is very pretty too.. Long legged. Chemistry quite good. 

After TBARP end I’m back to korean drama first ✌️Many drama still on the list, 18 again, start-up:cool:

32 minutes ago, Yana said:

Saw the news ZYC and JJY gonna have drama together...modern drama. I think they have started filming. ZYC...for me he fit for school/uni drama kinda type:thinking: baby type of face...:smile:

His face to beautiful, even in love o2o his nickname is haomei:laugh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, SnT said:

Yes.. He is sooo hot. The way he plays jin yan is like impossible not to fall gor him hahaha.. I watched till ep 8 or 9. Then stop to wait till all r uploaded. Don wamt yo binge m then keep waiting for new episodes haha... 

Twisted fate leads chemistry no way near zzh n jjy. Or zyc n hyx in sleepless princess so i m not getting the kick for it. Maybe it will get better.

A friend of mine and I called him Mr. Smolder while watching Princess Agents, we just love him and his new show is on our radar. 

• Heart Eyes 4
6 hours ago, HerManyShows said:

Random question - does anyone how does FR know XJ doesn't like garlic and ginger?

Both times never explained. In ancient time, no idea. Because she just blurt out but i get a feeling, it was either like what she says... she doesn't eat them either or she dreamt about it but the dream was never shown. In modern time, i assume she dreamt many of their experiences in ancient time. So not a surprise, she knew. 

I was wondering all along if he ever realised she doesnt take peanuts since it was a big misunderstanding in ep 20 over peanuts cake. Then they never talked about it anymore. At least in epilogue he somehow did know haha... So i hv to assume they are husband n wife n he eventually knew in ancienf time haha.... 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 1:23 AM, abs-oluteM said:

On IQIYI , JJY was voted most popular actress

Happy for her. She's beautiful and aside from that she can dance, sing and, act so I think she deserves it.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:23 AM, abs-oluteM said:

And they are the most popular couple

I know my limitation as a fan but sometimes I can't help but hope that they're together for real because I feel that they're perfect for each other. I can only hope though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

know my limitation as a fan but sometimes I can't help but hope that they're together for real because I feel that they're perfect for each other. I can only hope though

ahahaha...don't worry . It is normal to wish that. I do too especially when the chemistry of the couple is so good, you can't help but ship them RL. What more these two who have been able to work twice together , and  both times able to show such great connection. Let's keep our fingers crossed for 3rd drama!

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 1/17/2021 at 12:13 AM, NiteWalker said:

go go go....all of us enjoy the drama alot :) 

I’m watching it for the first time. I’m currently on episode 28. The only thing I wished for is that they wouldn’t keep breaking up the main couple.  Anyway, I do love both of the couples: the sisters and their generals. 

I also keep wondering when is Fu Rong going to remember that her dead master warned her against keeping company with Duke An. I didn’t like the guy from the first time I saw him but is Fu Rong really going to be deceived by him to the end? I hope not. 

Edited by Celebrianna
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Watching:  **  KDrama:  |  Love in Your Eyes  |  Again My Life  |  **  CDrama:  |  Reset  |

Plan to watch: |  Gaus Electronics |  Hospital Playlist 2  |  

Re-watch: |  Happiness  |

1 hour ago, Celebrianna said:

I’m watching it for the first time. I’m currently on episode 28. The only thing I wished for is that they wouldn’t keep breaking up the main couple.  Anyway, I do love both of the couples: the sisters and their generals. 

I also keep wondering when is Fu Rong going to remember that her dead master warned her against keeping company with Duke An. I didn’t like the guy from the first time I saw him but is Fu Rong really going to be deceived by him to the end? I hope not. 

well i can only tell you that FuRong is kinda naive in a sense as she believe what she is not suppose to believe and had too much freedom with her times where the sister is a lovely however always help her to get through her misdeeds

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
19 hours ago, Celebrianna said:

Duke Ahn is childhood friend, which is why I think Fu Ring trust him so much, while us viewers know he's no good and just want her to stay away. 

• Like 2

@Celebrianna yay!!! You're watching this. Duke Ahn wasn't a character I liked much , and I cannot empathise with his reasons for being so vengeful. He went to so much trouble getting back at Xu Jin even though there's no hard proof that XJ was responsible for his mother's death.  I was so annoyed with him every time he was close to FR. He is the uncle to XJ , and it was so inappropriate for him to be seeing her one to one. Urggh...

I was also quite sad that they kept separating them but at least it was never for long. Did you watch Legend of Yunxi ? Compared to Yunxi , here ZZH's character rarely did the push & pull. XJ loved FR deeply , and no matter what she did to him, he was just so forgiving.