The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

@abs-oluteM he was standing alone on the time wheel tower. What is the definition of long and slow, he asked. Waiting unceasingly is long and slow. (where is our fr? 😳😳)

Worker woke her up. Customer looking for her. 

She woke up. This is the man in her dream. Not only that, he has been waiting n protecting her. 

I think she is chasing him in this life. Got another trailer om weibo ahmwan seems to be her bestie n teaching her how to attract xj haha.. So far no indication of his name in modern life. 

She says he seems successful at young age.. N his agenda should be marriage now. So lets try cintract marriage. Haha.. 

In modern life, they r still doing contract marriage (thats from yunxi haha).. He need a good image n she is a good choice. He asked what should u call me... Lau kung (modern hubby)... Stone faced.. She tried again chin ai de (honey...)... Stone faced again.... Xiang kung hahaha....old way of calling hubby. The end haha

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
10 hours ago, Yana said:

THIS WEEKEND????? Yesssss...today is friday....

Yes it is!!

@SnT thanks lots...oh my even in modern times she cannot get him to bed. How is she going to elevate her status ? :laugh:

Trailer 3

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

16 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes it is!!

@SnT thanks lots...oh my even in modern times she cannot get him to bed. How is she going to elevate her status ? :laugh:

Trailer 3

Exactly... This xj ahhh....I give up on the notion of the son elevates the mother status hahaha... Slow burn this two even in modern life.

So i need to use my imagination that ruyi has a little suwan after that wedding finale hahaha poor us

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Haha 2

Oh woooo I will watch it soon. @Beautifulthing wow did ZZH just show off his beautiful abs!!

Ya @gween97 3 episodes . The last one was some teaser....what does this mean ...are they saying we can have a third drama?  

HJnHMFZ.png

1ZjCUQx.png

rurACOj.png

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh woooo I will watch it soon. @Beautifulthing wow did ZZH just show off his beautiful abs!!

Ya @gween97 3 episodes . The last one was some teaser....what does this mean ...are they saying we can have a third drama?  

Hope so, for modern era🤭really love the last scene when they hug and sleep together and then she call duke su and he replies I’m here, so sweet isn’t it?

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

what does this mean ...are they saying we can have a third drama?  

Really hoping there will be a third collab. The line "but their story continues" somewhat denotes it. 

1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

okie Duke An look pretty good in modern times 

He looks better in modern attire! 

18 minutes ago, Kana said:

Can somebody explain his palm lines. He's always.looking at it sadly but in end he looked at it and smiled.

I didn't get its meaning because honestly iqiyi's translation is a bit off (at least to me) so I'm hoping someone will talk about it. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Gals...it really is over ....:cry:..   @Olivia Kate I wanna petition for 3rd drama. I love this pair so much my all time fave -  cdrama pair. 

It was very cute fan service for us . 

ZZH million dollar smile

En5oVVnUYAM7EnH?format=jpg&name=large

All they really needed was just look  at each other , and I squealed.

En5oVXuUUAA4_SU?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, Kana said:

Can somebody explain his palm lines. He's always.looking at it sadly but in end he looked at it and smiled.

Maybe it indicated that he had a short life span. Some Chinese believe that there's a life line on your palm that tells how long you live. Perhaps at the end , he realised it didn't matter as long as he had her by his side.

What do the rest of you think?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gween97 said:

I want too!! Just hope voting on iqiyi youtube channel will grant our couple new drama

I have voted too... I hope so. At least they can see how popular this couple is .

@NiteWalker how was the buzz on Weibo etc for these modern episodes?

• Like 2

ZZH million dollar smile

yessss...the only way we want to see him smilling...by watching behind the scene...

39 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I have voted too... I hope so. At least they can see how popular this couple is .

@NiteWalker how was the buzz on Weibo etc for these modern episodes?

JUST TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!:smug:

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Heart Eyes 1

Gals...it really is over ....:cry:..   @Olivia Kate I wanna petition for 3rd drama. I love this pair so much my all time fave -  cdrama pair. 

ZZH million dollar smile

All they really needed was just look  at each other , and I squealed.

Maybe it indicated that he had a short life span. Some Chinese believe that there's a life line on your palm that tells how long you live. Perhaps at the end , he realised it didn't matter as long as he had her by his side.

What do the rest of you think?

Got it now. When he showed her his palm at the park ,his life line was cut. But in the end he looked at it again and the life line was extended. Had to zoom in and check haha

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, Twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
7 hours ago, gween97 said:

🤗

Hahaha really like wp (ahnwan) here... So hilarous!!! Completely redeemed himself as her bestie. N wenxing, xu jia n mr ge are all back.. So cute. 

But can someone enlighten me.... Correct my understanding if i m wrong. So fr and everyone went through rebirths since he has photos of her even in republican era and her as a modern young gal. Whilst he is 1000++ yo. He din died. Is he like an ancient man??? Golly...that's so sad though.. I mean if he din die then he has to witness fr died in different lifetimes... Aikkksss... I m confused. Or is he also dreaming of past lives n searching for her every lifetime. 

In the end his lifeline is extended??

I mean i will love to see them in modern drama like this. W also fr xj love continuation through rebirths or reincarnation. I don know how far i can accept an ancient man theme. Why these two always hv extra ordinary storyline. Poison man, prophetic dreams n now..... 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1