The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

Actually looking at all the bts, i find the biggest biggest prob with ruyi is the editing.. So much is cut till it doesnt make sense in some situation n lost certain kick in the watching. Eg. I saw in one bts xj was staring at the arrow head, the one we saw fr received as inspiration fir her jewellery. But it was not shown his scene. The dream on wbq getting hurt. I think many zzh scene were not shown. 

I think the editing really cause of the downsides, the otherwise I think this drama ruyi could hv done lots lots better. 

• Like 5

The BTS bickering shows that they are so comfortable with each other , not surprising since this is the 2nd time round.

The last bit of the BTS had the ending scene with Ahn killing himself. It was quite funny

The YT link  to what @gween97 posted above

Spoiler

oooo modern scenes...given several costume changes...I hope we get at least a couple of full episodes please...

• Thanks 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

13 hours ago, Tothestars said:

Really really i dont like Ahn's plot why why why!

Yeah he was scheming & plotting over something that was merely a misunderstanding. And worse still , he died a cowardly death when  his mum was still alive. 

• Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

Wow, fingers crossed. 

Someone on weibo did a sweet job on editing them with all the existing scenes in ruyi n fr giving birth to a son. Salute their hardwork. Quite fun to watch. Guess not only us dying to hv a Little Suwan...two dramas of them together always talk about kids n still not materialised. 3rd drama maybe. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2

I adore their off air bickering too ...can they do a 3rd drama together ? ZZH always gives good ideas to interpret the script and seems like such fun person to work with

Someone on twitter says this weekend is the release of the modern episodes?

FMV

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, gween97 said:

OMG!!!! Tomorrow for modern ep:wow:From yunxi to furong and qiao yirong😍

but honestly want this for their next drama but it’s okee😂

Episodess!!!!! Really. More than 1 episode? Hehehe..... Give me 10 also ok haha.... 

Looking at the clips i can almost feel like yunxi lfy is like past lives of fr xj n all the way to modern time. In yunxi she asked him out to a lantern festival n he never show up because of his poison breakout. In ruyi they finally make it to hang the lantern together.. So sweet.. Hopefully anything they havent done in ruyi like fly kite, shoot Eagles, hv a Little Suwan haha... Will be shown here in modern episodes.. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2
30 minutes ago, SnT said:

Episodess!!!!! Really. More than 1 episode? Hehehe..... Give me 10 also ok haha.... 

Looking at the clips i can almost feel like yunxi lfy is like past lives of fr xj n all the way to modern time. In yunxi she asked him out to a lantern festival n he never show up because of his poison breakout. In ruyi they finally make it to hang the lantern together.. So sweet.. Hopefully anything they havent done in ruyi like fly kite, shoot Eagles, hv a Little Suwan haha... Will be shown here in modern episodes.. 

Maybe next project drama?🤭

And why i feel like vote on iqiyi youtube channel is for next drama couple, who will win will get another drama project? Please help spread and vote✌️✌️

Already 30% voting for ruyi pavilion 2nd placed

Edited by gween97
  • Like 3
52 minutes ago, Lynne said:

:wow:

OMG...both of them look pretty in modern clothing!!!!!! and that Su wan really handsome in suit. btw...fu rong pretty tooo...

1 hour ago, SnT said:

Yes next drama, please. If sequel even if modern also will be nice.. 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Edited by abs-oluteM
Removed quoted image
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1