The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

Yay ! @gween97 I saw that too ....was so excited . Am sure that some site out there will pick it up once it is available on IQIYI 

So in modern life our XJ will be a like a Santa Clause to her is it? lol!

@40somethingahjumma   @SnT @Yana @Beautifulthing @UnniSara @Alice Wonderland @KanaFYI 

@NiteWalker what the chinese words say??

EnetIv5UcAAPWvj?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

5 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

it doesnt matter if the times re-wind, or thousands of years had passed, as long as we meet again we will still fall in love with each other

Those were the words she says to him during the scene with the kite. He asked her what if they never met. She amswered with these.

Ok...modern meeting then i suppose as epilogue. I read that the cut scene of Royal nirvana was made into a 12 episodes aired few months ago. Wifh they cam aired those cut 8 epidodes. Haizzzz... I know i know i m asking for too much... We all wish to see more of our wangye wangfei n xiaohouye fx haha... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
4 minutes ago, SnT said:

Those were the words she says to him during the scene with the kite. He asked her what if they never met. She amswered with these.

Ok...modern meeting then i suppose as epilogue. I read that the cut scene of Royal nirvana was made into a 12 episodes aired few months ago. Wifh they cam aired those cut 8 epidodes. Haizzzz... I know i know i m asking for too much... We all wish to see more of our wangye wangfei n xiaohouye fx haha... 

i like how they say it....

'....if we meet again, we will still fall in love with each other....'

regardless how times had passed, they believe that both is destined to meet and also to be together.....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
2 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

it doesnt matter if the times re-wind, or thousands of years had passed, as long as we meet again we will still fall in love with each other

it somehow denotes a continuation and i really hope it's a modern drama this time although i don't really mind the genre as long as they're the leads.

i read somewhere that JJY has a clause on her contracts regarding kissing scenes limitation and if it's true it's just unfortunate because her chemistry with ZZH is just so good. 

ETA: ZZH and WYS are disarmingly handsome but i have a crush on the actor that played wen xing. He's charming in his own way.

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
12 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

i read somewhere that JJY has a clause on her contracts regarding kissing scenes limitation and if it's true it's just unfortunate because her chemistry with ZZH is just so good. 

Oh no wonder....wasted though. 

How many did kiss did we get ...like 3 ? And they were just touch on the lips..

EnbQtvaWEAQ7RB4?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

26 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

Lol i just know that contract exists:laugh:

3 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

:pandalove:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Oh no wonder....wasted though. 

How many did kiss did we get ...like 3 ? And they were just touch on the lips..

Yeah, those touch-on-lips-kind-of-kiss, it was kind of frustrating! JJY is a saint for not taking advantage of ZZH. Seriously, i get that she's a bit conservative but i hope that she'll be more professional because sometimes kissing scenes are needed and inevitable.

Edited by Olivia Kate
  • Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
2 minutes ago, Olivia Kate said:

Yeah, those touch-on-lips-kind-of-kiss, it was kind of frustrating! JJY is a saint for not taking advantage of ZZH. Seriously, i get that she's a bit conservative but i hope that she'll be more professional because sometimes kissing scenes are needed and inevitable sometimes. 

Couldn't agree more, such a shame. 😔😔

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Yana said:

What if they fly the kite together since they're failed to do so during past life:cry:

OKAAAYYYYYYY...DUKE SUUU..:smug:

Haha... Actually the beginning of the interview, he was asked... Wat is suwan character like n he goes ehmm n haw... Like totally lost at how to answer. Then when asked what is the relationship like between ssuwan n fr n he answered rather swiftly regarding sw attracted to fr look.... Ha haha... So zzh was teased because of that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

For Fu Rong who was trying so desperately to "change" her fate based on those premonitions and avoid marrying him it is a pretty big deal to make that kind of declaration. What she had come to realise was that marrying him was not an evil in and of itself as long as there was love at the foundation of it. The fate she changed began on that first day they met and afterwards. What they changed was timing. Timing was everything.

That's why she was willing to be buried alive next to him in the crypt. From being compelled to in her dreams, she now wanted to willingly. Despite the fact that nobody wanted her to and even when Xu Jin gave her an out. Divorce was out of the question in her thinking even if it meant living longer. Death had become preferable because living without him (as she herself said) was unimaginable now.

I suppose the show leaves it open to interpretation: People can think of it as fate. Or they can think of it as character. Some people just click and others don't. 

@SnT

From the story that I saw I don't think he's just attracted to Fu Rong because of her beauty. She is pretty undoubtedly.

But I'm sure he also fell for her spunk and her good-hearted personality. :D

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

2 hours ago, Beautifulthing said:

Couldn't agree more, such a shame. 😔😔

Ya like 4 maybe. One in ep 15 when he was drugged, then when she want to change her blood for him, one under the moon on the corridor n one when they bickered over anhwan n he kissed her to dhut her up. Omg... Thats bad. Can count with one hands.. This is romance historical drama... Aiyaya... 

@Olivia Kate haha... He is soooooo good looking, its a waste... n they already know eavh other in yunxi. By right should be more comfy and at ease with zzh. Chemistry wise def much better than yunxi but kisses wise just too bad. 

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

For Fu Rong who was trying so desperately to "change" her fate based on those premonitions and avoid marrying him it is a pretty big deal to make that kind of declaration. What she had come to realise was that marrying him was not an evil in and of itself as long as there was love at the foundation of it. The fate she changed began on that first day they met and afterwards. What they changed was timing. Timing was everything.

That's why she was willing to be buried alive next to him in the crypt. From being compelled to in her dreams, she now wanted to willingly. Despite the fact that nobody wanted her to and even when Xu Jin gave her an out. Divorce was out of the question in her thinking even if it meant living longer. Death had become preferable because living without him (as she herself said) was unimaginable now.

I suppose the show leaves it open to interpretation: People can think of it as fate. Or they can think of it as character. Some people just click and others don't. 

@SnT

From the story that I saw I don't think he's just attracted to Fu Rong because of her beauty. She is pretty undoubtedly.

But I'm sure he also fell for her spunk and her good-hearted personality. :D

Haha... Of course, no. We all know how xj n fr are in love with each other. We are in love with them in love. 

But zzh response in the interview as posted by @Yanawas funny. He was teased for not remembering his own character xj but can answer what fr xj relationship is like almost instantly. I will try to look for the fuller version. The above version only half. 

https://m.weibo.cn/search?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D%23如意芳霏#&video

This is the fuller version of the interview but no sub. Sorry need to scroll a fair bit down 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

I've been rewatching old episodes to get screenshots for my blog post and I came across this scene from Episode 13. She's running away from the household help because Dad's trying to set her up with some guy during a banquet. As she runs off with the Ruyi dates she bumps into XJ and tells him why she's dodging servants. It occurred to me that he was pretty eager to help her hide out in his carriage after hearing that probably due to ulterior motives. :smug: I mean... after all it's not in his interest for her to be matchmade to some other guy, right?

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 8.18.25 pm

• Insightful 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 1

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

19 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I've been rewatching old episodes to get screenshots for my blog post and I came across this scene from Episode 13. She's running away from the household help because Dad's trying to set her up with some guy during a banquet. As she runs off with the Ruyi dates she bumps into XJ and tells him why she's dodging servants. It occurred to me that he was pretty eager to help her hide out in his carriage after hearing that probably due to ulterior motives. :smug: I mean... after all it's not in his interest for her to be matchmade to some other guy, right?

Definetely. I always thought zzh micro expression here act out that fact xj was not so keen upon hearing she was being match make. N he swiftly help her. If u look at ep 4.i think Xj is already attracted to fr. Their chit chat after they fall the beam. When she says glad no more misunderstanding but still better don see each other again. His hand reached out to her as she walk away. 

Edited by abs-oluteM
Pls remove quoted image
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
18 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

What is your blog? I want to read your blog🤗

• Like 3
3 hours ago, gween97 said:

What is your blog? I want to read your blog🤗

Thanks for your interest...

You can find the link to it on my signature line.

But the latest entry on Ruyi Pavilion isn't any startling new. It's nothing that I haven't already said here. :smile:

Looking back at some of the older episodes... this time during the archery event at the royal hunt...

Xu Jin comments that there were two throstles in the air and Xu Ping shot one down. This leads Xu Ping to make a second attempt to shoot the other one down as well. 

There's something symbolic in that and it possibly prefigures what he does later in the final episode. 

Xu Jin picks up his bow, shoots his arrow which takes Xu Ping's arrow off course and XJ gets a parrotbill in its beak instead.

It seems suggestive that he is ready to thwart Xu Ping's efforts to separate and kill. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 7.06.45 am

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 7.08.21 am

• Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Very nice bts. The one on the bed zzh in grey is really sweet. Zzh says his script is just woke up n says rong-er right. The team sheepishly say his dream is about wbq got shot by arrow. About the selection competition. They were laughing saying his head is full of rong-er only. Jjy asking him what is he thinking. He answered thinking of u (i suppose he is referring to jjy characters Ronger) haha.... Hilarous. 

The funeral one is funny. Jjy complained xj came to apologised but left all the talking to everyone else. She (ronger) is so angry.... The director join in the fun too, saying ya... So angry. zzh gave a poor exasperated expression... but my script din allow me to talk. Jjy says come all the way and kept quite n only say i m sorry.... So cute. 

The one sitting on the bed was funny too, like couple bickering.  jjy is saying u always talk about work... That is why we got so much misunderstanding. He says, u always ask about work. She says u could talk other than work. He says u could  have ask things other than work.. 

I love these bts.. Can see how they get worked out over the characters. N can see they r really into the characters xj fr, especially those misunderstanding.. Def zzh is so caught in xj his dreams are all about ronger hahaha 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Thanks for the updates @gween97 and for the BTS explanations @SnT. So cute , argue off air like a married couple . I miss them , I hope the modern episodes at least have a few , not just like 20 minutes.

Looks so handsome in this

EnfxjaFUUAA8zpK?format=jpg&name=large

EnfxjlBUcAIxxHi?format=jpg&name=large

• Star Struck 2
  • Heart Eyes 2