The Bloom at Ruyi Pavilion 如意芳霏 [2020]

Ladies, the scene he holds the kite n they chat. He asked her have she thought of what will they be they if they never met. Them she amswered... She will not be married still, he will married cuiwan n he will be in charge of jinyi wei... Etc etc. His respond is he feels scare afterthought (hou pa). He then thought about his dream. Anyone knows what it means or what he means by that.

Does it mean that he felt scared that they may hv not met. He looked scared thinking cuiwan holding those shoes haha... N that it may be her he married.. Haha 

Edited by SnT
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2

@Beautifulthing I feel a little bit cheated watching the IQiYIi version :shocked:...I could have done 48 episodes. No problems. I don't understand the logic of shortening it.

I finally found the BTS where ZZH and JJY were arguing who is better at eating spicy food. Lol!

From 0:50... Who is the one with Szechuanese roots?

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Beautifulthing I feel a little bit cheated watching the IQiYIi version :shocked:...I could have done 48 episodes. No problems. I don't understand the logic of shortening it.

Yea, That's why I'm really angry with the production, it's seem to me in my tv version they started to chop here and there from episode 21 onwards. 20 episode earlier seem all the same, only include the additional deleted scenes. At this point , I probably feel like I watch the 48 episodes because of the difference scene included. It make sense when I put together all the pieces.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, SnT said:

I watched the duboku. Did u try dramacool. I checked. 40 all sub d. 

So there is also a iqiyi tv version? Iqiyi apps version? 

Which is cut by the way? A bit confused. 

I already watched all 40 episodes in dramacool as well.

Since I can't still let go the drama, I still watch thru tv which is late 2 week, now at episode 24.

It's Astro iqiyi tv,channel 300. So far iqiyi app still using the same international version if I'm not mistaken.

So our version is a little bit different, with different editing I guess. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
13 hours ago, SnT said:

Ladies, the scene he holds the kite n they chat. He asked her have she thought of what will they be they if they never met. Them she amswered... She will not be married still, he will married cuiwan n he will be in charge of jinyi wei... Etc etc. His respond is he feels scare afterthought (hou pa). He then thought about his dream. Anyone knows what it means or what he means by that.

Does it mean that he felt scared that they may hv not met. He looked scared thinking cuiwan holding those shoes haha... N that it may be her he married.. Haha 

Because he is doesn’t know that owner of the shoe is FR, his dream still not showing FR face so he is assume that the onwer of that shoe is screechy princess but at the end his dream show that the girl at his dream is FR

22 minutes ago, Beautifulthing said:

I already watched all 40 episodes in dramacool as well.

Since I can't still let go the drama, I still watch thru tv which is late 2 week, now at episode 24.

It's Astro iqiyi tv,channel 300. So far iqiyi app still using the same international version if I'm not mistaken.

So our version is a little bit different, with different editing I guess. 

Iqiyi astro is diff? So it showing the cut scenes??

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

Ithink from 33 onwards the pacing is off esp 36 to 40. Like u all say this cam easily be 48 if they pace nicely like first 30 ep. I think additional 2 episode is least to spread 38 to 40 is nice. In fact how they cam breaak ahnwan plot together will be nice to watch n a full episode of wedding n life after wedding w their family will be perfect. 

• Like 4
10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I finally found the BTS where ZZH and JJY were arguing who is better at eating spicy food. Lol!

From 0:50... Who is the one with Szechuanese roots

I believe China passed a rule in February that all shows can only be 40 episodes, which Is why I think this one was reduced from 48 to 40. 

Edited by abs-oluteM
Please do not quote images (pics, twitter , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

mI feel incomplete for some reasons.. Like no proper closure. Maybe it is important to hv epilogue for their family lifes after marriage. 

Someone on weibo edit a short 2 min using the scene of guange asking for candy n calling xj daddy. Haha... Tjat scene does feel like a parent scene looking back. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
24 minutes ago, SnT said:

mI feel incomplete for some reasons.. Like no proper closure. Maybe it is important to hv epilogue for their family lifes after marriage. 

Someone on weibo edit a short 2 min using the scene of guange asking for candy n calling xj daddy. Haha... Tjat scene does feel like a parent scene looking back. 

I want that scene too! Hope this drama will has season 2, I don’t care if just 10 ep but at least I’m not enough with this drama especially with the ending😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, gween97 said:

i just watch the wolf and it's weird because the wolf has 49 ep and there is a kiss scene:thinking:

Omg where???? Geez IKR, dunno what blooms did but with tegards kissing scenes its probably because jjy is not a fan of kissing scenes lols. But the 8 eps though.... Anyways been waiting yeaes for the wolf where dis you watc it?

• Like 2