🏡 Home Sweet Home Couple 🏡 | Kim Ji Seok & Jung So Min

because Home is where the Heart is... 

107137052.1.jpg

Their chemistry in the drama Monthly Magazine House caught me by surprise.

The more I see their interaction off screen, the more I am captivated by their comfort around each other.

They just look so much at home while in each other's presence.

I have watched many of their previous dramas but only now that I'm motivated to create a ship for the two of them.

Let's go safe sailing home!

iz01HFB.png

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 3
  • Star Struck 1
  • Party! 2

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Yay!!! @ktcjdrama thanks for opening this. They are super comfy off screen and very cute . Really like their interactions

Let me put this in first 

This IG has some translations

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ4wTSJBi_7/

Later when I have time I will write it out

Someone on the comment section gave some summary (credit Karin05)

Spoiler

The summary for 10 minutes first Somin knew that Jiseok so nervous when she was listen his radio before on air, Somin said it bcs she really knows well Jiseok so that's why she knew that Jiseok so nervous. Jiseok admit that he was so nervous before Somin came. Then without Jiseok knew, she sent him a message to cheer up him and Somin said the user name of "the next person" is her who cheering up Jiseok as special DJ. Jiseok didn't think the possibility Somin listening his on air before she joined with him. Somin added, after he read the message was sent by her, Jiseok voice tone felt more calm and don't get nervous anymore.

Jiseok said while Somin was following him, the followers has been reached until 10k in a day and he feels that an honor then Somin congratulate him hahaha Jiseok said how come she was really follow him for 12 hours and in the sharp perfect 10 pm *Eps 2 ended she unfoll him without Jiseok knew it. Jiseok thought she was like set alarm even she wasn't. He felt pissed of but it's okay, not bad at all.

Jiseok said today theme is "Jeongseok Couple" Somin guessing that the name of couple was from their name acronym. He replied that Somin was right. Somin looks happy to hear that. He asks Somin to mention their chemistry in 10 words, Somin said "Tell me, What are you wanna doing together with me?" Jiseok do the same mission and added, "From 1 until 10 I like everything!"

When Somin talks and Jiseok staring at her so intense made Somin asks him why he staring at her like that? Jiseok told her that he felt so amazing bcs they were sat together, with headphone, talking each other but Somin said it wasn't like he was felt amazing but kindly more stunned. Jiseok said then, he won't look at her again and just staring at the floor, Somin laughing so hard. In this point, Jiseok looks like Jaseong 🤣

• Heart Eyes 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Jiseok said today theme is "Jeongseok Couple" Somin guessing that the name of couple was from their name acronym. He replied that Somin was right. Somin looks happy to hear that.

Gosh, look at how they're fuelling their own ship :love:

• Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 minute ago, ktcjdrama said:

Gosh, look at how they're fuelling their own ship :love:

IKR ...more fuelling here . This was in another radio show that she had appeared in.

Bahaha I keep finding stuff 

• Heart Eyes 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

59 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That griptok is pretty... :wow: I also want one, Oppa ~~~

In the US, they call it popsocket. I have bought a couple before, but not that pretty. 

Hmm I must go look for one . Seems handy .

This one I really like . It was during the press con. Has subs . These two have similar MBTI . They talked about working together again  & about their 1st drama 8 years ago .  Till the point that the MC says although this is a good time to compliment each other , this is getting rather explosive.( Lol even the MC cannot stand them singing praises of each other . ) 
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQ7I3AIBVRZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Original video 

It’s the 1st few minutes of the video

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Hi everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️

I am the new shipper 😁

Thanks for open this thread.

I was looking for it and found finally.so happy to be with people with whom the same opinion 😊

And I love this couple 

They look so good together 🤩

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 2
27 minutes ago, forever__ said:

Hi everyone 🙋🏻‍♀️

I am the new shipper 😁

Thanks for open this thread.

I was looking for it and found finally.so happy to be with people with whom the same opinion 😊

And I love this couple 

They look so good together 🤩

Hi!! Welcome on board Home Sweet Home! 
Glad that you’re joining the crew. 

Don’t you just love seeing these two together especially when they are laughing and smiling? So infectious!

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

MTDzeiV.gif

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hi!! Welcome on board Home Sweet Home! 
Glad that you’re joining the crew. 

Don’t you just love seeing these two together especially when they are laughing and smiling? So infectious!

You're right.I am infected 😁

We need more BTS,photos,videos about them 😉 waiting much more 😎

Edited by forever__
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

Hi @forever__ ! Welcome to JangHaven & to the thread. Glad you joined us here. I find them very cute off screen and they work hard at selling the ship ! 

Hopefully one day she will make use of these 3 Kim Ji Seok coupons he has given to her for coming on his radio show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ5OHdfBpAn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 4
  • Party! 1

6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hi @forever__ ! Welcome to JangHaven & to the thread. Glad you joined us here. I find them very cute off screen and they work hard at selling the ship ! 

Hopefully one day she will make use of these 3 Kim Ji Seok coupons he has given to her for coming on his radio show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ5OHdfBpAn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Definitely.I'm looking forward to this 🤗

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 hour ago, forever__ said:

Hi guys🙋🏻‍♀️

How's it going?

Cant wait the next episodes 😑

I'm very impatient 🤗

I'm curious about both the episodes and the BTS interactions of the leads.

Let's see what happens 😎

Hello dear...something to cheer you up and make the wait easier. This IG owner is so good. Subbed the radio show. Love how happy the conversation went. Both would be great doing hosting gigs. Great friendship going on there - they seem to know each others habits quite well. And since two of them are older they talk about aging and health . LOL! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRKkF64Hgl0/

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hello dear...something to cheer you up and make the wait easier. This IG owner is so good. Subbed the radio show. Love how happy the conversation went. Both would be great doing hosting gigs. Great friendship going on there - they seem to know each others habits quite well. And since two of them are older they talk about aging and health . LOL! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRKkF64Hgl0/

Oh thank you so much 😉🤗

• Like 2