Doctor Lawyer 닥터 로이어 [2022]

Doctor Lawyer. So Ji Sub vs Shin Seong Rok vs Im Soo Hyang. Are they sure they can win against Lee Kyung Young?

Reporter Lee Sang Eun.

download.jpg

Photo=MBC

So Ji-sub, Shin Sung-rok, and Im Soo-hyang confronted Lee Kyung-young in 'Doctor Lawyer'.

In the MBC Friday-Saturday drama 'Doctor Lawyer', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, Han Yi-Han (So Ji-Sub) joined Jaden Lee (Shin Seong-Rok) and Geum Seok-Young (Im Soo-Hyang) to get Gu Jin-Ki (Lee Kyung-Young) out of the scopegoat at the personnel hearing and the confrontation is included.

On this day, Geum Seok-young looked at his younger brother Geum Seok-joo's photo before the personnel hearing and vowed, "I'll be visiting Seok-joo. Please watch how I will punish them."

At this time, Lee Do-hyeong (Choi Mun-deok) ordered Lee Han-eun and Jo Jung-yun from appearing as witnesses at Gu Jin-ki's order. Han Yi-han, unaware of this fact, is preparing for a counter attack at the personnel hearing, warning Baek Kang-ho, "What is the reason that you were accused of being a criminal five years ago? The hearing will be the last chance to tell the truth."

During the personnel hearing, Han Yi-han played the recorded file of Jin-gi Gu's crime. In the recording, Jin-gi Gu said to Park Ki-tae, "Be careful with what you said. The younger brother of the incumbent prosecutor (Geum-young's younger brother) dead. Someone must take responsibility." In the end, Han Yi-han even revealed that Jin-gi Gu killed Park Ki-tae. Gu Jin-ki said, "The witness threatened me, but I did not have any conversations with the deceased." Prosecutor Baek Kang-ho appeared as a witness and gave testimony in favor of Jin-gi Gu, saying, "That's right. I'm also responsible for it. I pushed ahead with the investigation." He was once again in danger of being betrayed by Han Yi Han.

At that moment, a video of Gu Jin-gi and Lee Do-hyung collapsing during a physical fight was sent to the reporters' cell phones, turning the situation around. Jaden, who had planned this situation, watched with a smile.

download-1.jpg

Photo=MBC

Earlier, Han Yi-han and Jayden shared a strategy and maintained a strong alliance. Jayden was surprised, saying, "Park Ki-tae recorded Ko Jin-gi teaching perjury?" Han Yi-han said, "Yes, it's in here" and pulled out the USB.

Jayden asked, "When did you find such a thing?" and Han Yi-han said, "It's been a while. I will attend the hearing tomorrow as a witness and disclose this information. Jo Jung-hyun (Kim Ho-jeong) will also testify. The evidence of perjury and illegality because we have a witness for the operation, we will be able to make sure the scopegoat is removed tomorrow. After that, Prosecutor Geum Seok-young will indict," he said.

Jayden looked at him curiously and laughed, saying, "Until now, I've never explained my plan like this before, except when I asked for my cooperation. Han Lee-han said, "Actually, I haven't completely trusted you until now. To be honest, it wasn't a very good first impression. But from now on, I decided to trust you because you took a lot of risks with us." The crisis that came even after Han Yi-han, Jayden and Geum Seok-young were completely allied, but Jayden's one hand reversed the situation, raising curiosity about the future development.

source:

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220716055501422

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@katakwasabi

I thought it was fairly obvious in ep13 that Jayden was the transplant patient.

- At first I thought it was Assembly Yoon’s PA as he had a scar. But it was mentioned that the recipient must have been someone important enough for him to take a risk (of murder).

- Plus there was a scene when Jayden said that removing Seokju’s heart was a crime that could be used to bring down Gu, and Jayden then touched his own heart.

I think Gu can’t use that incident against Jayden/Yihan. He would have to expose his own role which is far worse.

Looks like the last 3 episodes will focus on Jayden. The fact that it is so many episodes makes me suspicious that Jayden is the real villain of the drama. But if he is, it also seems he may have a justifiable reason for his scheming. So he is still a likeable villain 😂.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

@katakwasabi

I thought it was fairly obvious in ep13 that Jayden was the transplant patient.

- At first I thought it was Assembly Yoon’s PA as he had a scar. But it was mentioned that the recipient must have been someone important enough for him to take a risk (of murder).

- Plus there was a scene when Jayden said that removing Seokju’s heart was a crime that could be used to bring down Gu, and Jayden then touched his own heart.

I think Gu can’t use that incident against Jayden/Yihan. He would have to expose his own role which is far worse.

Looks like the last 3 episodes will focus on Jayden. The fact that it is so many episodes makes me suspicious that Jayden is the real villain of the drama. But if he is, it also seems he may have a justifiable reason for his scheming. So he is still a likeable villain 😂.

Ahaha. I haven't watched ep 13. Jayden does not have an open heart surgery scar though. Does he wear makeup on his scar to cover it up? 😂

I'm more inclined to think the donor heart was his family member, he's on a revenge plan when he learned that his family member heart is tossed around in Director Gu's political scheme.

I really don't want Jayden  to be the transplant patient (eventhough the VIP hand in the early eps did look like SSR's hand )...it feels anticlimatic if Jayden is indeed the patient 😌

Also..I'm all for Jayden-Yuna jetting off to Boston and live happily ever after :heiboi:

• Haha 2

81NYo5.gif - Royal Hotness x Coffee

Oops sorry for the spoiler 😅 Have we seen Jayden without this shirt? Pardon me as I am likely less focused on those opportunities than you 😂

No Yuna in this episode. It looks like since Gu’s son has fallen and her father is now working with them, she is no longer needed by Jayden 🥲 Maybe we will see more of her later if the R&D centre becomes more important.

Totally missed the part about his family member…

• Party! 1
2 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Oops sorry for the spoiler 😅 Have we seen Jayden without this shirt? Pardon me as I am likely less focused on those opportunities than you 😂

No Yuna in this episode. It looks like since Gu’s son has fallen and her father is now working with them, she is no longer needed by Jayden 🥲 Maybe we will see more of her later if the R&D centre becomes more important.

Totally missed the part about his family member…

haha. I don't really mind spoilers 😂.

Jayden wears lots of unbottoned shirts or v-necks since the early eps. No scar in sight.

12.jpg&type=sc960_832

beauty_20220703225122.jpg&type=sc960_832

The family connection is just a theory so far. I don't think I've ever heard Jayden share anything about his personal life.

I saw another theory on twitter...i hope this theory is so wrong and will never ever happen 🙃

Spoiler

How many times will the heart be transplanted??!!! 🙃🙃

• Shocked 1

6 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Hahahaha, yes there’s a scar now. It seems Gu may have done something to Jayden at the time of the surgery. Could that be the reason for the revenge?

Yep. I think there must be something else. Did Director Gu caused the accident? Or did he do an unrequired heart surgery just to tie jayden to banseok? 🤔

Anyways...

Yes. SSR hardcarry the revenge plot hahaha

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Yep. I think there must be something else. Did Director Gu caused the accident? Or did he do an unrequired heart surgery just to tie jayden to banseok? 🤔

Anyways...

Yes. SSR hardcarry the revenge plot hahaha

Haha, yes so far SSR has kept the revenge going. Without him, Yihan would probably already be framed for Assemblywoman Yoon's PA's murder 2 episodes back.

No mention on the reason for Jayden's reason for revenge yet. However, it is confirmed that there was a car accident. And now Director Gu seems to be an "upright" fella 😆 So quick, he accepted that he will be imprisoned for life, owned up to some of the misdeeds but insisted that he did not take out Seokju's heart just to give it to the VIP - this part is curious. Director Gu says he won't do something as ridiculous - he is believable - and that Seokju died of medical malpractice - whose is the question.

He also asks Assemblyman Lim to protect Banseok because it should not go to foreign hands - which is a legitimate request. I think Yihan will be helping Banseok.

I don't think I want Jayden and Yuna together anymore - she's a little psychotic 😂 It's like she suddenly found herself and gone off the deep end. She switched her father's alzheimer pills to supplements so he had to withdraw from the Presidential race. She also tried to feed drugs to Jayden which he was saved from taking by Hyunseong barging in. She's dangerous.

And the earlier tweet may be right. Seokyoung has the same hereditary heart disease has her brother. The ending is predictable. Quite cliche, this show 😂

Specially for @katakwasabi Isn't this sexy? Hahaha.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Production fail - that scar is quite high up that chest. So he shouldn't have been wearing so many v-necks earlier.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Haha, yes so far SSR has kept the revenge going. Without him, Yihan would probably already be framed for Assemblywoman Yoon's PA's murder 2 episodes back.

No mention on the reason for Jayden's reason for revenge yet. However, it is confirmed that there was a car accident. And now Director Gu seems to be an "upright" fella 😆 So quick, he accepted that he will be imprisoned for life, owned up to some of the misdeeds but insisted that he did not take out Seokju's heart just to give it to the VIP - this part is curious. Director Gu says he won't do something as ridiculous - he is believable - and that Seokju died of medical malpractice - whose is the question.

He also asks Assemblyman Lim to protect Banseok because it should not go to foreign hands - which is a legitimate request. I think Yihan will be helping Banseok.

I don't think I want Jayden and Yuna together anymore - she's a little psychotic 😂 It's like she suddenly found herself and gone off the deep end. She switched her father's alzheimer pills to supplements so he had to withdraw from the Presidential race. She also tried to feed drugs to Jayden which he was saved from taking by Hyunseong barging in. She's dangerous.

And the earlier tweet may be right. Seokyoung has the same hereditary heart disease has her brother. The ending is predictable. Quite cliche, this show 😂

Production fail - that scar is quite high up that chest. So he shouldn't have been wearing so many v-necks earlier.

I'm waiting for scar coverup flashbacks in ep 15. Jayden sitting in front of the mirror, carefully concealing his scar each time he wants to go out or he has a dedicated scar coverup makeup artist following him around 😂.

I still find it unbelievable that jayden is the VIP patient. If he is, the pen-stabbed doctor should have known him, because he was the one taking care of the VIP ward, he must have seen his face and he was also involved in the surgery 🤔. Or it could be another plothole...writernim forgot other characters exist in the operation room and VIP ward 😅.

Han Yi Han is so fast to cut off ties with Jayden, when Jayden was the one who helped him with his revenge. HYH hated Gu Junior and Banseok but suddenly joins hands with them. Did he forget what Banseok did to his dad and him. Jayden may be the VIP patient, but if he was brought in after the accident that means he has no say at all about the transplant and it was all Director Gu's doing.

I kinda want SeukJoo to really die because of malpractice, that would be a real plot twist. Shows HYH is human and can make errors in the operating theater because he was too tired. He was operating non-stop that day, he had multiple back to back surgeries. 

By the way...did they really have to make the prosecutor have heart disease too?! her character is not the best and frankly still quite boring, now they give her heart disease 🙃

I still want Jayden-Yuna to be together. Feels like Jayden met his pair with Yuna. They are equally dangerous. What Yuna did in ep 14 is similar to what Jayden did in the early eps, when he gave her the pill. Yuna is smart, I think she knows by now that Jayden tried to use her, now she wants to test her theory. I can't predict how she'll react after ep 14 ending. Yuna, please be on Jayden's side till the end! 🔥

• Clapping Hands 1

Doctor Lawyer Episode 14 Recap and Review: Who Got Seok Ju's Heart?

Archi Sengupta

Things get messy after the shocking video surfaces in Doctor Lawyer episode 14, and we jump a day before the hearing to find Do-hyung at New Hope being questioned by Yi Han and Jayden. It turns out that Yi Han was behind the planning and plotting to get Jin Gi to believe Do Hyung but they probably never imagined that their knight would get stabbed to death by their common rival.

Outside, Jayden talks to Do Hyung and asks him whether he wants to get the 10 billion won that he was promised and mentions that he is ok with betraying his own people in order to execute the perfect plan. 

doctor-lawyer-episode-14-1-1068x537.jpg

At Banseok, Do Hyung has a lot of thinking to do – which is obvious because his freedom and 10 billion are at stake. Just then, he gets a call from Do Hyung to abduct Jung Hyun and Yoon Jung and then meet him at the car park afterwards. Ready with the recording device, he is happy with how things worked out for him, but Yi Han asks him not to go overboard, but we know how it all turned out in the end.

Anyway, Jayden promises to report Suzy for costing them several million dollars for her useless meddling and Seok Yeong arrests Jin Gi from the hearing. Yi Han and Seok Yeong look at each other with relief as Jin Gi is taken away and inside the police vehicle, he tells Mi Seon that they are on their own from now on.

On the other hand, Jayden admonishes Michael but agrees to give him a chance if he can bring in 50 billion won in 3 days, or he’s fired. Michael is annoyed, and Jayden calls Tae Moon to offer his support. However, surprisingly, Tae Moon cuts the conversation short, confusing Yu Na as well.

doctor-lawyer-episode-14-3-1068x537.jpg

doctor-lawyer-episode-14-4-1068x538.jpg

Spoiler

doctor-lawyer-episode-14-5-1068x534.jpg

doctor-lawyer-episode-14-6-1068x537.jpg

doctor-lawyer-episode-14-7-1068x535.jpg

'refer to the following link for further details'

source:

https://www.leisurebyte.com/doctor-lawyer-episode-14-recap-and-review/

• Like 5

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

tumblr-48c21b6a3b85f1dad37381eac9fefe3f-

Doctor Lawyer So Ji Sub and Shin Seong Rok; check out the Lee Kyung Young scandal. “I will reveal the whole thing up” (synthesis)

Kim Min Jung.

0000162192-001-20220723013101492.jpg

0000162192-002-20220723013101521.jpg

Spoiler

0000162191-001-20220723013102608.jpg

0000162191-002-20220723013102620.jpg

screen capture MBC

Spoiler

'tap'

source:

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/354841

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

Jayden is a good guy!!!! Yay! 

Please don't kill him show! Pleassseeee. Jayden looked so soft and nice 5 years ago. All that happened within 5 years made him change so drastically,  but there's glimpse of softness especially when he's with Yuna. His voice softens when he's with her...make them happy show. Let them leave to Boston in peace 🥺

• Heart Eyes 1

You were right @katakwasabi! She was testing him. They do look like they could really be in love lol.

I hope Jayden leaves peacefully too. Although his methods are not technically “right”, without him, Han Yi Han would not be able to bring Gu Jing Yi to justice. In fact, it’s quite strange to see Yi Han being made out to be the ultimate hero now 😂

But since the preview shows him at the airport and something needs to develop in terms of Seok Young’s heart condition, I am fearful too.

I am not satisfied with this part though - Gu asks why would he give him medicine to cause an accident when Jayden could have died and the investment would be lost. Then Jayden rambled on about all the things he learned about Gu’s evil deeds. How does this answer Gu’s question???

36 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

You were right @katakwasabi! She was testing him. They do look like they could really be in love lol.

They are the couple this drama needs. Drama can stop pushing for Yihan and prosecutor, I don't care for them anymore hahahaha

43 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I hope Jayden leaves peacefully too. Although his methods are not technically “right”, without him, Han Yi Han would not be able to bring Gu Jing Yi to justice. In fact, it’s quite strange to see Yi Han being made out to be the ultimate hero now 😂

The good guys all relied on Jayden's help to get to where they are now, yet they easily make the decision that Jayden is the baddie and didn't consider him a victim too. Tsk3

45 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I am not satisfied with this part though - Gu asks why would he give him medicine to cause an accident when Jayden could have died and the investment would be lost. Then Jayden rambled on about all the things he learned about Gu’s evil deeds. How does this answer Gu’s question???

Jayden kinda answered this. He said his grounds are weak to accuse Gu, that's why he invested the money and started investigating, he approached HYH knowing who he was and learned about the hospital dirty secrets. That's how he concluded the accident happened to force him to get a heart transplant. In some sense, Gu was lucky Jayden survived. Gu could also have easily arranged someone to tail Jayden and immediately bring him to Banseok if anything happened that day.

I want to know who Jayden wanted to meet that day and was he able to meet the person or persons. Huhu

• Like 1

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I want to know who Jayden wanted to meet that day and was he able to meet the person or persons. Huhu

Highly likely he didn’t manage to meet that person. Or it was too late and that person suffered/died because of it. That’s why he is so angry with Gu. I think haha.

Something else I am curious about is that it seems Jayden didn’t know that his heart is illegally gotten from Seok Ju. Means he is not complicit so why should GU threaten him with this? Since his transplant was planned, was he told that he was next on the donor list?

Highly likely he didn’t manage to meet that person. Or it was too late and that person suffered/died because of it. That’s why he is so angry with Gu. I think haha.

Something else I am curious about is that it seems Jayden didn’t know that his heart is illegally gotten from Seok Ju. Means he is not complicit so why should GU threaten him with this? Since his transplant was planned, was he told that he was next on the donor list?

My assumption based on the conversations in ep 15 is Jayden was on the donor list on top of SeokJu because Gu said if he postpone his surgery, the heart will go to the next person on the list but Jayden was okay with that and proceeds to postpone his surgery. Director Gu told Yihan to do SeokJu's operation in Bangseokwon because he needs a surrogate for the donor heart while his nefarious plans on Jayden play out. That's why they didn't need any tests for Jayden to recieve the heart, because he was always a match for the donor heart to begin with. Director Gu also made Yihan to do the surgery because he needs a scapegoat to cover up the huge mess he did. 

Or...Director Gu fed Jayden lies and told him he was 1st on the donor list but he wasn't. Either way, Jayden is innocent and had no say about the actual heart operation. He never discussed getting a heart illegaly or kill anyone to get a heart. 

• Insightful 1

Doctor Lawyer OST part 3 & 4.

source:

leeraon-my-shadow-doctor-lawyer-ost-part

OST Song: My Shadow

Artist: Lee Raon

OST Song: Fight On

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 5

tumblr-39767a23fc2498321950ea0806bbe5c3-

tumblr-cec45ae20acc08849dc99d7b26f027fb-

S.Korean drama 'Doctor Lawyer' ends with of 7 percent watch rate on the last episode.

By Joonha Yoo. 

SEOUL, July 24 (Yonhap) -- South Korean broadcasting service MBC’s drama which aired every Friday and Saturday, “Doctor Lawyer” starring So Ji Sub concluded its show with 7 percent watch rate on July 23 at 9:50 pm.

Although “Doctor Lawyer” is south Korean actor So Ji-sub’s first appearance on TV drama in 4 years the idea that genius surgeon Han Yi Han who goes through a serious medial accident which costs him of his medical license returns back with a lawyer license in 5 years failed to attract audiences interest. Therefore the drama had hard time gaining fame.

The superman like Han Yi Han centered plots such as when he is late to his court case due to an urgent surgery interfered with audiences interest in the drama.

However, the harmony created by famous Korean actors So Ji Sub, Lee Geung Young, Shin Seong Rok who acted out the psychopathic investor, actress Im Soo Yang who acted out the prosecutor, and more throughout the drama helped the drama to continue forward with its story.

Spoiler

p1065592968166940-910-thum.jpg

This photo, provided by MBC, shows, a scene from 'Doctor Lawyer.' (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

p1065592968166940-601-thum.jpg

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065592968166940

• Like 5

Well, so at the end, almost everyone got what they deserved, except Jayden.

The writer could easily have given him a happy ending. It was silly to have him kill Gu Jingyi -  if Jayden wanted him dead, he could have hired people to kill him earlier instead of plotting to bring him down. As revenge, it is more satisfying to have Gu suffer a life sentence in prison then just die.

For me, this drama is average. The writing is mediocre. If not for SSR, it would not be watchable.

• Haha 1

Well, so at the end, almost everyone got what they deserved, except Jayden.

The writer could easily have given him a happy ending. It was silly to have him kill Gu Jingyi -  if Jayden wanted him dead, he could have hired people to kill him earlier instead of plotting to bring him down. As revenge, it is more satisfying to have Gu suffer a life sentence in prison then just die.

For me, this drama is average. The writing is mediocre. If not for SSR, it would not be watchable.

Yeah. I prefer Gu Jingi suffering in jail and Jayden living happily with Yuna 😭.  Banseok is still standing at the end after all they did to bring it down 🙃. All the politic plot suddenly went missing too 🙃. HYH's dad case was forgotten, so was Gu Jingi's father in law case 🙃. They forgot quite a lot of things. At the end, looked like they also didn't know what plot to give to the FL (I still don't remember her name), so they gave her a heart attack and made her stay in bed for a year 🙃

But for what it is, I'm glad they didn't kill Jayden. His backstory was so sad and his revenge mission made sense. It felt more emotional than both HYH and FL story combined. Sad no Yuna - Jayden ending or closure for their relationship. Yuna was crying so hard when Jayden was stabbed. What happened to her after one year? Show me yuna! Jayden-Yuna deserved better arghhhhhh.😫

I feel the drama could have been heaps better. It had potential but the writing was so-so. The acting from FL and ML were so-so too. They both were quite emotionless with their delivery. Not sure if it's because of character interpretation or limited acting skills or they were instructed to be emotionless. SJS mostly just stands there and says his lines with the same frowning expression and flat tone. ISH had some emotion in her voice but her character annoyed me from the start and I never recovered from being annoyed with the prosecutor character 🥲.

All in all, Jayden outshone everyone in the drama. Yuna outshone FL by miles. Even Gu Sr., Gu Jr., and Lawyer Pyo had more presence than ML/FL. I don't recall watching a drama with such dull FL and ML pair before.  I never expected a character who is not a doctor or lawyer to outshine the doctor/lawyer in a drama titled Doctor Lawyer 😌. Before the drama aired, I was worried Jayden won't get any screentime because he's not a lawyer or doctor, I'm happy my worries were groundless.

ps: Give SSR an award and the Daesang nomination he deserves in MBC drama award 2022

• Clapping Hands 1