The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

Our houye has move himself to her chsmber. I m looking firward to find out what he would do to move onto the same bed next. Since there is a clip on chunge n them sleeping together, rhat meand ny ep 24 he has moved onto the bed d hahaha.... He should utilise some of his art of war strategy haha lol... Cannot be can settle bandits n pirates n fight wars but cant settle his wife haha... 

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, SnT said:

@NiteWalker yes, bye bye... Qiao. But I would say last night crying on madame xu lap was quite good. She was like a child sobbing. Haizzz.. 

yes....she is quite good for the soap opera no wonder Madame Xu was so taken with her....

it wasnt till that Madame Xu heard her of being so high up and arrogant that she realize Qiao LF is not as innocent as she stated she is or as broad minded about it at all....

Just now, SnT said:

Our houye has move himself to her chsmber. I m looking firward to find out what he would do to move onto the same bed next. Since there is a clip on chunge n them sleeping together, rhat meand ny ep 24 he has moved onto the bed d hahaha.... He should utilise some of his art of war strategy haha lol... Cannot be can settle bandits n pirates n fight wars but cant settle his wife haha... 

Ahem u have to know he is good to settle those Pirates and Bandits, but his wife is another matter all together....

a girl who had managed to change all his move is not someone to be trifle with you know hahahaha :cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@NiteWalkergot many clips on weibo.. Yes qiao is gone. They also found liu mama. Sent to countryside n never to return.. She needs to live nun there... Wow... 

First real kiss during lantern festival.. But he make move in ep 24 25 haha.... Shiyi step brakes last min haha. Poor houye must hv lots of restraints. It is good he is such a gentleman to wait till she is ready. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

This sounds silly I know  - just finished eps 22 - so sweet. So much progress and our Hou Ye really going on the offensive mode & being all cheeky. And she too is opening up to him.  I am melting. But now I am scared to watch the future episodes since I know the angst is coming ! :pandablank: Still got sweet scenes for eps 23 & 24 or not?

--------------------

Welcome to JangHaven & the thread @Niema:Party02:

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe I should stop at eps 23. The family bed-scene was like the best progress. I don't think I can stomach the angst after this  :Mimed:

the family bed scene is hilarious 😂 . Xu LingYi must have high self restraint that night. He looks frustrated at the same time that he can’t sleep well that night. Maybe he can’t believe what’s happening as well:pandalove:

but Shiyi definitely melting slowly as she made him her arm pillow... 

• Haha 5
30 minutes ago, SnT said:

Not sure if they will made up by ep 30. Pray pray pray. 23 24 is very plotty n full schemes. U scheme me i scheme u. Not exactly easiky digestible. Somehow i believe our houye is in control. I don think he will not wonder why shiyi make the effort to lie. 

they will made up however there will be some slight strain there...

however we can see HouYe definitely isn’t ready to let go of shiyi

25 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Maybe I should stop at eps 23. The family bed-scene was like the best progress. I don't think I can stomach the angst after this  :Mimed:

just plough ahead my dear guarantee u won’t be left at the cliff

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, SnT said:

My fav is him riding in during the porridge saga. He looks like he just turn in from a curve. So he was leanig forward, looking like he was flying in. Love the horses too. Stallion u say right. Wow... 

I feel u @NiteWalkercant wait to see them. I m Just worry i cant control myself n binge till past midnight. Then i will so die tomolo morning. 

I loved the porridge scene too although I can't help but criticize the arrow. Bec we see the arrow hit that sign that was falling and then the camera pans to Houye rounding the corner, riding his horse with bow in hand... how the heck did he hit that thing with his arrow if he hasn't even rounded the corner?! :smug:

But I'm choosing to focus on the horse riding at this point...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

spacer.pngQueen of Tears, My Lovely Runner, Doctor Slump

Just finished wrapping up to ep 24.  someone mentioned earlier questinging the timing of sharig the preview of episodes in advance.  I feel previews maybe not for me, because I kept feeling disappointed when the scenes didn't air yet. for me I focused too much on when the scene was going to appear.  Therefore, I will refrain watching clips and just sit back and enjoy the drama.

I do feel sorry for shiyi sister being in such an abusive marriage.  If feels like everyone is aware but nobody steps in to help her. Therefore, reseentment toward Shiyi continues.  Hopefully, the sisters can lean on each other in the future and mend their sisterhood. 

I did enjoy the tension in ep 22-24,  felt like Shiyi was walking into disaster zone with her secret investigations.

I assume the first sepearation is maybe due to LF involvement with Yiannang death.  Darn those previews, have drove me crazy wondeirng when will see these kisses between the two leads.  

well obviously the main couple hasnt done the deed yet.  Love how LY teased Shiyi with "well  we can get it done as back up plan" :laugh:     it was sweet of him to just let that go.  Girl got guts.

On last note, the women in this drama dont trust men.  PERIOD.  All them are saving their jewerly and dowry to have some kinda left over power of freedom.  What a difficult time it was live back then.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I guess after the first separation Shiyi started to trust Lingyi in regards to her mother death and she disclose it to Lingyi. I think Concubine Wen had a connection to the clue later on, but unsure how it will unfold. 

I’m sure despite the angst next week there is still sweet interaction between the couple. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Hmm all I can say is that in the coming episodes LF's reverse scheming brings much problems for ShiYi.  Prepare for a rough ride

Preview eps 25

Spoiler

Eps 26 - kind of disappointed that Hou Ye does not believe her & wants to separate. I hope that he perhaps has something else in mind - trying to find out the truth? I feel like slapping LF myself!

Spoiler

Preview eps 27

Just as I thought that they have reconciled...suspicion of him being her mother's killer

Spoiler

Eps 28  preview  hmm looks like he misunderstands her with Lin & gives her the divorce letter

Spoiler

Preview Eps 29- 30 ahahaah it will be crazy melodramatic here , but he obviously can't let her go. Comes to protect her after she has left the Xu Mansion. She was dressed down. But I think they do reconcile from the looks of things

preview 31 to 34 ...they are back together but he's wary. There's a distance there. But I think she makes a lot of effort to win him over. Think after this , there should be improvement

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)