The Sword & The Brocade 锦心似玉 2021

5 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Eng subs for ep 25-30 is taking so long!! I keep checking everywhere and can’t find any! Everything still in RAW! :letalQQ:

its an episode dump so you gotta wait a lil lols....i can just promise you will love it....though the fight in between HouYe and ShiYi will give u some toothache....other than that honestly its a great tie for the overall drama and the pacing is still doing great despite we're in episode 30....

and how they have the misunderstanding resolved that doesnt take more than 3 episodes feels great for me....the max it will get is like 2 then we are back on track for most of everything

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
5 minutes ago, SnT said:

I bawled out my eyes when i watch her cry thinking lingyi had died. N want dong chin to burn the letter. Hope she did. Otherwise later may hv trouble again 

the letter is gone i think....

HouYe asked her why she didnt leave, she said how can she leave him....also the part that HouYe is still a lil cold towards her when they are back at the mansion.....she is not taking any of her coldness seriously, now it will be her turning the table on HouYe

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
40 minutes ago, Mouse said:

Eng subs for ep 25-30 is taking so long!! I keep checking everywhere and can’t find any! Everything still in RAW! :letalQQ:

WAIT where are you looking at for ep 25-30, i don't see it on iQiyi. I know its demands but i don't see options to purchase them

• Like 4

currently watching: Love Me Love My Voice, A Journey To Love

currently translating: The Legend of Jewelry 

I have longtv the tv box. N i used duboku as well. I  ploughed  through 25 to 30. Looks like all the amgsty scenes are over except for 1. Walking miserably in the rain which is unplaced yet. 2. Her in prison scenes. I m very wobbly about 1. But bts seems to show he will pick her up n they will hv a passionate kiss. 

For those who want to master the courage to watch. 

I think 25 26 is nice becsuse husband n wife trusted each other immensely n of course we got rid qiao finally. N if she is not of the pic then ep 27 to 30 will be mess w her around.

27 is half sweet half hard to watch. After the moonlight kiss n making lantern for her n telling her his true feeling, those words undee the lsntern are so poetic n beautiful. But what he got in return was shiyi instead of askinh him straight she goes roundabout getting him drunk n misunderstood his words. 

28 is not so bad. Mainly, it is clear he loves her w all his being. Lets understand this, he just got a edict to go Shandong. Unless he has a good reason not going means emperor can accuse him of going against his edict. So best is he made a police report saying he is hurt n cannot make it. But once thst police report is made, investigation will begin on who stab him. Eventually it will lead to shiyi. First step in protecting her is to make sure he goes to Shandong n pretend like it never happen. If he is not injured then fine. But with his injury n ememies lurking this trip is too dangerous. This is at macro nation court level.

Second thing he did his best to make sure this about shiyi hurting him does not get out the family. Because there is xu family law. Madame xu can punished her including killing her. So he stop everyone who saw it from talking. But just in case, just in case it did reach madame xu, the amicable separation paper will be her last protection. She will mot be subjected to that family law. That's the micro level.. A man w great foresight n goodness. Not for one moment he was mad w her n try to hurt shiyi w words or action.. He even explain that paper usage to her. But he is heartbroken. His words was so touching.. I thought we love n understand each other. Look like it is only me who is into us n have this one sided relationship. Hurt n dissapointed. 

But he told linbo if she did hv to use that paper means thst we r not meant to be. 

Both miss each other lots. The love is clear. 

29 is teary because news of him died came. She loves him too.. It was very strong. If he comes back, I will let him punish whatever ways. But if he die i will go w him. Either ways she is not leaving n she will not used the paper even the poison wine was in front of her face d. Love how wuye n 2nd sil kneel n beg for her. But this madame xu wanting to kill shiyi was out of lingyi calculation because he gave fake news of his death n he did not account on the fsct his mum will be so upset enough to send poison wine. He is banking on her using that paper too much. 

30 he went directly to get her once he knows she has been banished. N bring her home n lied through the whole thing for her. Our houye loves her. Period. 

Edited by SnT
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

I don't know about you guys but episode 26 was missing that one specific touch, like it wasn't satisfying enough for me even when she was caught. 

12 minutes ago, SnT said:

U guys think qin or wen may be spy. I reckon its qin. Wen is a bit of a quite smart but little airhead

Qin is starting to give me weird vibe, plus they've been showing her a lot....

Also, I'm feeling somewhat weird about Dongqing too, idk about you guys. It could just be she have a big mouth and very reckless but idk 

• Like 6

@AwkwarDerp i think her maids are all good. Qin is actually quite smart. I think she is a hidden knife. About the cloth, who knew? Shiyi 2 maids, ou n jian. But how come someone send a spy at the country house to find that cloth. N try to finish off shiyi. Houye just knew about the cloth.

So how did the other party know about the cloth. Either it leak fron master ou or xu family. Probably ou lixing overhead ou yx the day shiyi sneak into jingyuan manor. Remember they showed him for a while.

N now i m back to waiting fir Monday oh dear. Mystery deepens. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NiteWalker said:

i bet its Qin, she is the quiet mouse and i remember one of you said that the quiet one is actually the worst when they bite

I said that, well I said the quiet ones are the most dangerous one LOL 

2 minutes ago, SnT said:

@AwkwarDerp i think her maids are all good. Qin is actually quite smart. I think she is a hidden knife. About the cloth, who knew? Shiyi 2 maids, ou n jian. But how come someone send a spy at the country house to find that cloth. N try to finish off shiyi. Houye just knew about the cloth.

So how did the other party know about the cloth. Either it leak fron master ou or xu family. Probably ou lixing overhead ou yx the day shiyi sneak into jingyuan manor. Remember they showed him for a while.

N now i m back to waiting fir Monday oh dear. Mystery deepens. 

But like i'm scared because you can see Amber's face everytime she look at Sugar Daddy. On top of that, Dongqing is very reckless, like she speaks without thinking. I really do hope Amber remained good because technically, she's very easily sway because she is still looking for her sister. 

Plus, I swear sugar daddy is intentionally leading Amber on too. 

Okay I just finished all 30 episodes. Definitely, I was hoping someone would slap LianFang in episode 26, cause she still doesn't realize she's wrong and I don't think she get it. Overall, it was a satisfying episode. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

I can’t help thinking how a man with such high position certainly had no such thing called privacy during olden days...The whole household (sometimes even neighboring households) knew who he slept with or not the night before....:PsyWhat: 

because they practically need to announce to the next person who they spend the night with that night.....and if some of the wives have been given the cold treatment they will know since will start checking....ahem which bedroom he overnight in :wow2:

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

I said that, well I said the quiet ones are the most dangerous one LOL 

exactly and also saw a clips where Qin went all crazy.....

39 minutes ago, AwkwarDerp said:

But like i'm scared because you can see Amber's face everytime she look at Sugar Daddy. On top of that, Dongqing is very reckless, like she speaks without thinking. I really do hope Amber remained good because technically, she's very easily sway because she is still looking for her sister. 

Plus, I swear sugar daddy is intentionally leading Amber on too. 

Okay I just finished all 30 episodes. Definitely, I was hoping someone would slap LianFang in episode 26, cause she still doesn't realize she's wrong and I don't think she get it. Overall, it was a satisfying episode.

Amber seems more stable after she came to term where her loyalty need to lies with.....her sister she had partially given that up....

DongQing is reckless mostly and also the mouth that kinda big enough...even though i will give her some discounts as she seems to be more quieter a bit recently lols....and to be honest she does have ShiYi's interest in her heart only.....

Sugar Daddy might think that having Amber in his camp will help his case with ShiYi, unfortunately he will come to realize that with Amber or not.....there is no way for him to come in between HouYe and ShiYi at all.....he might had help ShiYi when she fallen over the bridge when HouYe attempted to catch the pirates.....and she is aware that why he did help, HouYe was there all along too

• Like 3

Qin is many circumstances suspicious. Xisn lin ge event she was going out to buy seeds

I must say qiao acting is good. Msybe not satisfying ending to some of us because she is really portrayed as a very spoilt brat to a point of taking too many wrong doings. She was like a pitiful person at the end. Maybe we expect a very terruble ending for her evilness. 

Dont u just enjoy madame luo bad moments recently. I really hate her. I wish she get a bad ending. She is so evil. N never admit she is wrong exveot now shr know yuanniang is murdered. She shoulf thank shiyi. For shiyi she doesnt need to care for madame luo eho best her mum till miscarry. Like dhe says retribution.. 

Actually few points not resolved yet. 

1. Who is the lady talking to the man. Msn should be the Ou who is meeting pirates. The lady must be the spy in xu. 

2. Qiao make yuanniang miscarry but her health deteriorate till her death is not so simple. Someone is feeding her something that makes her ill. Qiao is the start, finishing off her is someone else. 

3. How did the ous find out about the embroidery. Spying young ou or Spying xu?

Tbh i still say this, if shiyi marry ou she would hv a smooth life travelling n being a guy who loves her n may not have loads of wives.. Lingyi is a powerful person, not only at war but hevis a powerful politician if we look at properly. Marrying  lingyi is like marquis yong ping wife, sound great but her life is like she is bound hv troubles following her at every corner. Kinda pity her. Luckily they found great love. 

Anyone pity ou when u watch ou face when he heard not any xu furen but marquis yong ping xu lingyi furen. Crash!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
27 minutes ago, SnT said:

1. Who is the lady talking to the man. Msn should be the Ou who is meeting pirates. The lady must be the spy in xu. 

2. Qiao make yuanniang miscarry but her health deteriorate till her death is not so simple. Someone is feeding her something that makes her ill. Qiao is the start, finishing off her is someone else. 

3. How did the ous find out about the embroidery. Spying young ou or Spying xu?

all this will be answer soon i think...

like ShiYi pointed Ou had someone in fold that reported everything or work with Ou, if not how and why there were ppl sent to kill ShiYi life when she was abandon at the outskirt home of Xu as a punishment, someone is reporting to Ou definitely....

i remember reading somewhere that Qin not only spy for Ou, she is also one of the main reason YuanNiang dying too besides Qiao...so that means there are two ppl who actually causes YuanNiang death....

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3