K-Ent Grapevine

Baeksang Arts Awards 2022 - Drama Poll ( Vote for your favorites!)   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Best Drama

• Netflix “D.P.”
    • tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Netflix “Squid Game”
    • MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • wavve “Political Fever”
  2. 2. Best Actor

• Kim Nam Gil – SBS “Through the Darkness”
    • Lee Jung Jae – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Lee Junho – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Im Siwan – wavve “Tracer”
    • Jung Hae In – Netflix “D.P.”
  3. 3. Best Actress

• Kim Tae Ri – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Kim Hye Soo – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Park Eun Bin – KBS2 “The King’s Affection”
    • Lee Se Young – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Han So Hee – Netflix “My Name”
  4. 4. Best Supporting Actor

• Lee Deok Hwa – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
    • Lee Hak Joo – wavve “Political Fever”
    • Lee Hyun Wook – tvN “Mine”
    • Cho Hyun Chul – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Heo Sung Tae – Netflix “Squid Game”
  5. 5. Best Supporting Actress

• Kang Mal Geum – JTBC “Thirty-Nine”
    • Kim Shin Rok – Netflix “Hellbound”
    • Kim Joo Ryung – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Ok Ja Yeon – tvN “Mine”
    • Jang Hye Jin – MBC “The Red Sleeve”
  6. 6. Best New Actor

• Goo Kyo Hwan – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Shin Seung Ho – Netflix “D.P.”
    • Yoo In Soo – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Choi Hyun Wook – tvN “Twenty Five, Twenty One”
    • Tang Joon Sang – SBS “Racket Boys”
  7. 7. Best New Actress

• Kim Hye Joon – JTBC “Inspector Koo”
    • Lee Yeon – Netflix “Juvenile Justice”
    • Lee Yoo Mi – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”
    • Jung Ho Yeon – Netflix “Squid Game”
    • Cho Yi Hyun – Netflix “All of Us Are Dead”

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/05/2022 at 03:59 PM

@mademoiselle I saw the first episode of the Thai version and it wasn't too bad. They dropped a lot of money on the production, something you can visually see. I'm not too familiar with the cast members. I just know the male lead and the actor who plays Kim Bum's character were both in a BL drama. It's a bit strange to see them go from lovers to friends, haha! I think they had good chemistry as lovers from the clips I've see of their BL drama. Thai entertainment industry likes to do remakes. They have a lot of remakes of Korean dramas, and even remakes of their own dramas. An older Thai lakorn I like probably has 2-3 remakes now. Going back to BoF, from the people I know who are watching it, they seem to enjoy it. I will probably binge it later on because they only air one episode a week so it's not scheduled to be done until March/April. 

Same, I would like Lee Je Hoon to win but I would understand if Kim Soo Yeon or Honey Lee won. They both were in two very popular dramas -- in which, I watched neither. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Tofu Waaa you would still watch. Do you think they will change the story?

I've seen Japanese, Taiwanese and Korean versions and read the comics. None is as good as the comics (as usual) and I'm done. I recently found VCDs I bought for Meteor Garden and Meteor Rain, hahaha, and I'm throwing them out. It's VCDs so it's not HD not worth keeping.

• Like 3
21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Waaa you would still watch. Do you think they will change the story?

The BL drama or this one? Haha! I didn't watch the BL drama, I just saw clips of them because my good friend (who is gay) liked them. He asked me which one was better looking. Hahaha! For this version of BoF, I'll probably binge through it when it's almost done. I don't like waiting and sometimes Thai lakorns can drag on for a bit. I don't think the leads are that bad looking (see spoiler). I can see them changing the story because sometimes they will do it to drag it on, but hopefully they don't. 

Spoiler

F4-TH-04v4.gif

18 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oooh... both Sky Castle boys might return then.

I only know him as the second lead in Itaewon Class. I still remember PSJ told him that he'll do the betrayal (liking the same person someone who used to be his friend likes), and will accept his punches, but won't apologize for it. :lmao2:

• Like 3

@Tofu I mean if Thai would change the plot for BoF. I hope this is from a scene where FL dresses up for a party because she looks too doll up for being poor. LOL.

Oh man, there must be a very nice BL drama going on because my tumblr TL is filling up with these BL and kissing again. Had to do quick scrolling again :psweatduck: to avoid it.

I've seen all of Kim Dong Hee's dramas like Sky Castle, Extracurricular and Itaewon Class. He's alright... was just starting out to be honest and immediately was engulfed by the bully scandal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle The gif was from their music video of the theme song. She is pretty poor in the lakorn. Haha! For BL dramas, there are a few airing right now. My friend tells me about them all the time but I'm not interested in the storyline. He just sends me fanmade videos at the end to tell me what's going on. Haha!! 

Gong Yoo in a possible drama, yay! 

• Like 2
  • Party! 2
On 12/13/2021 at 3:14 PM, mademoiselle said:

Ooopf! Not only Tang Joon Sang in Dog Days but Daniel Henney too!

Put on my watch list already :wow: Not the greatest acting but definitely watchable every second he’s on screen. 

Btw, Gong Yoo is super handsome in The Silent Sea :wow: Like the handsomest ever. 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@abs-oluteM Hahahahaha you'll demote him soon enough when that drama confirms :lmao2:

@Tofu Many people are rejoicing about the casting news and then there are some worrying about the script writer LOL. I've to say if she writes another Jirisan-like drama, Gong Yoo also cannot save it. I guess there's just not one writer who is able to continuously write good script no matter how "big names" they are.

Yeah @ktcjdrama I was thinking to myself as well, how he's still so handsome :laugh:(GY). And yes Daniel is too. So gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It looks more interesting than his current drama. :heiboi:

Yes . I zzzz on that one . 

Woot @mademoiselle they will get their happy ending here 

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha you'll demote him soon enough when that drama confirms :lmao2:

I don’t want that drama to confirm. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2021 MBC Drama Awards' Winner's list

Best New Actor - Kang Hoon (The Red Sleeve)

Best New Actress - Kim Ji Eun (The Veil)

Best Supporting Actor - Kwon Hwa Woon (Check Out The Event)

Best Supporting Actress - Jang Hye Jin (The Red Sleeve)

Best Writer - Jung Hae Ri (The Red Sleeve)

Merit Award - Lee Deok Hwa (The Red Sleeve)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Party! 2
Just now, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama you are here for MBC hehehe...

Yes, we are here to see Lee Jun Ho and et al. win all the awards. They are doing it already hahahahahahaha

P.S. Did The Veil's team discussed and decided they will all wear black or something? :laugh:

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

At least they set up the award site well, comfy chair and a side table for each person, so it doesn't look so empty like what I've seen for last year's award event. Forgotten which station though.

The middle is very empty!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3