Bad and Crazy 배드 앤 크레이지 [2021-2022]

abs-oluteM

FFHWo-Mqa-UAA7-S0-I.jpg

FFHWj6-Aa-IAE-o-Hg.jpg

This looks promising . Am particularly excited because of the cast , the storyline and the PD who directed the Uncanny Counter. 

Synopsis
(credit: MDL, Asian Wiki)

“Bad and Crazy” is a superhero drama about a protagonist who has lived their whole life as a materialistic police detective, but changes into a champion for justice and fights against police corruption when a hidden persona called “K” awakens inside them.  

Soo-Yeol (Lee Dong-Wook) works as a police officer for the Mooui Police Department. He is competent at his job, but he also has questionable ethics. He will do anything to achieve success. Due to his ambitious personality, he has received promotions in a short period of time. His smooth life suddenly changes with the appearance of K (Wi Ha-Joon).(K is Soo Yeol's other personality).  K is a righteous person, but also a crazy person. Whenever he faces injustice, he meets it with a fist. He dreams of being a hero.

Meanwhile, Hee-Gyeom (Han Ji-Eun) works as a police lieutenant on the drug squad at the Mooui Police Department. She is also a righteous person and enthusiastic at her job. She once dated Soo-Yeol.

------------------------

Director: Yoo Sun-Dong
Writer: Kim Sae-Bom
Network: tvN, iQIYI
Episodes: 12
Release Date: 17  December, 2021 --
Runtime: Friday & Saturday

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: The Impossible Heir - Fri-Sat:  -  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears C-drama: - In Blossom, Guess Who I Am

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested to see how they are going to portray Wi Ha Joon as Lee Dong Wook's other personality. :thinking:

Lee Dong Wook, Han Ji Eun, And Wi Ha Joon Confirmed For New OCN Drama

Sep 7, 2021| by L. Kim

New OCN drama “Bad and Crazy” (literal title) has confirmed some of its cast members!

“Bad and Crazy” is directed by Yoo Sun Dong and written by Kim Sae Bom, who previously worked together on the OCN hit drama “The Uncanny Counter.” It is about a protagonist who has lived his whole life as a materialistic police detective, but changes into a champion for justice and fights against police corruption when a hidden persona called “K” awakens inside him.

As previously reported, Lee Dong Wook will play Soo Yeol, a competent but bad guy who is a senior inspector at a regional police station. He is a materialistic detective who willingly throws away his face and pride in front of success, and he is better at changing his stance than anyone else. However, his life comes to a sudden halt when “K” appears in his life.

Wi Ha Joon will take the role of K, one of the multiple personas that Soo Yeol possesses. K is all about justice, and he will take on injustice with his fists. He dreams of becoming the last hero of this era, and he will be the lamp in a dark world full of wrongdoings.

Han Ji Eun will star as Hee Kyeom, a police lieutenant in the drug investigation team at a regional police station. She comes from a wealthy background and had a good education, but is considered the “black sheep” of the family. She also constantly butts heads with Soo Yeol.

The drama’s producers commented, “With just the casting of Lee Dong Wook, Wi Ha Joon, and Han Ji Eun, we take pride that we will give the birth of a unique hero and a refreshing action [drama] that serves justice. The pleasant yet exciting synergy completed by the three actors will give viewers crazy fun and excitement that can only be seen in ‘Bad and Crazy,’ so please look forward to it.”

The drama will premiere in December 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1487587wpp/lee-dong-wook-han-ji-eun-and-wi-ha-joon-confirmed-for-new-ocn-drama

• Like 1
  • Party! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Then again, I guess it's been mixed results using a single actor to portray multiple personalities.

I think you have to be a really good actor to pull that off. I think LDW can definitely do it but it's just more interesting when you have someone else playing the other personalities too. I can't tell from the poster who is going to be the lesser evil of the two. :laugh:

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think you have to be a really good actor to pull that off. I think LDW can definitely do it but it's just more interesting when you have someone else playing the other personalities too. I can't tell from the poster who is going to be the lesser evil of the two. :laugh:

SHIN SE GI!!!

But Hyun Bin wasn't able to pull it off in Hyde, Jekyll, and Me.

I guess LDW as bad is just another run of the mill bad guy who will become a good guy? Whereas WHJ will be crazy until he's subsumed into the good LDW? Just speculating off the top of my head. Still not sure whether I will watch. I may wait for some initial reviews before jumping in.

• Like 2