Again My Life 어게인 마이 라이프 [2022]

Tofu

On 5/22/2022 at 2:01 AM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu I haven't even watched ep 12. :PikachuFacePalm: And was hoping the episodes get more interesting not boring. :nervous:

Some drama just end up that way because of the cast or storyline. I don't think this drama should have been 16 episodes. It should have been 12 episodes. I felt it was kinda draggy. I only watch this when I have nothing else to watch.

• Like 2

Favorite Favorite Artist  Bae Doona, Moon Chae Won, Gong Hyo Jin, Cho Seung Woo, Jang Hyuk,, Jo In Sung,  Gong Yoo

Drama watching now: Plot Love,  Chimera ,The Psychologist, Always have,Always will , Show Windows: Queens House

Coz the rating went over 10% ... LJK fulfill his rating promise. Not bad he can dance!

10 hours ago, UnniSara said:

Some drama just end up that way because of the cast or storyline. I don't think this drama should have been 16 episodes. It should have been 12 episodes. I felt it was kinda draggy. I only watch this when I have nothing else to watch.

Yeah it really should be shorter. I'm so tired from work & not feeling well recently I am still catching up on dramas.

• Like 1
  • Party! 1

The male secretary for Cho Tae Seob is even more sick than him. He purposely created a fire as a publicity stunt so Cho Tae Seob can look like a hero saving the kids at the orphanage. So disgusting. 

They also threw Sang Man off a building to get back at Hee Woo. His Avengers are being dispatched to Gimsan because they want to separate him -- make him alone. The male secretary said something dumb like making someone lonely can quickly make them more respectful. :idk:

Ok, done with this episode, on to the last one. 

Hmm....not a fan of the last episode. I don't think Cho Tae Seob got what he deserved. He should have rot in prison, but he disappeared and is possibly dead? 

Hee Ah and Hee Woo dating at the end was random, but glad Hee Woo's dad will finally get to go to Bali. Haha! 

The ending introduced a new villain, setting the stage up for a possible second season (if they have one). 

This drama had a lot of potential but it dragged out some issues for too long. Lee Joon Gi was fantastic and I love him but I'm glad it's over. 

• Insightful 1