Flight to You 向风而行 [2022-2023]

2 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

i really felt like banging his head into the wall....

sorry to say this....this is not a guy i would want for myself

I think he feel sorry for 2nd ML. As his ex girlfriend is 2nd ML's cousin and she died. Now that Ni Zhan also like her, he seems to feel guilty if he take CX too. But they're all like not teenager anymore, so yeah why don't he just come out and say it properly. 

I also a bit confused with Ni Zhan agenda. He clearly also know GNT like CX and vice versa, yet he still try to muddle between them. I would say he's also not really GNT best friend in my opinion. 

Like @OsmanthusTeasaid, in this drama there is a lot of strange characters mixed up together 😅😂

• Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@NiteWalker @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea as per Wang Kai , there will be a scene where CX is drunk and GNT will help her lie on Sofa. I dont know what it is actually.... this much picked up from MDL... Let me post the video here... @NiteWalker please help.

weibo might have the complete the video if anyone of you can take pain to find it and post what Wang Kai said !!! I know I am being absolutely greedy but I am a shameless person who does not have any consideration for others' time :P :P

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

5 hours ago, NiteWalker said:

damn.....at the pace they are going....they wont even admit they love each other till the very last episodes!

I am only up to eps 24 ...and was quite sad that GNT whom I thought has opened up to her decides to take two steps back. In fact he's so cold to her that I can understand how hurt CX must feel.

I agree with @SilverMoonTea  GNT is conflicted - he still misses his last GF and to make things a little more complicated, there's Ni Zhan his bestie who is also showing interest in CX. But he does need to find courage to admit his feelings for CX. This drama doesn't have many episodes, so I am not surprise that the relationship may only take off at the end. :BulbaConfused:

@movingwheel there was further explanation at the bottom for that scene ...maybe this will be the turning point for him...

• Like 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I think I remember somewhere mentioned hug scene only in ep 35. But in anyway I'm still thankful that this drama have more romance than Master of My Own @movingwheel@abs-oluteM

Also someone saying in the schedule there is emoji icon, so ep 25-26 is fire because GNT being annoying now 😂

20221229-193934.jpg

@Alice WonderlandHow is your finding about this drama, did you like it? 

• Haha 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Oh... they did really film this in Oz? The tarmac scene in Episode 3 looks like Sydney Airport but I can't be sure. 

Wang Kai is more of a tyrant here than he was in When a Snail. But I don't really blame him. I understand his rationale. The attitude of the pilot is just as important as having the right skill and talent. 

Edited by 40somethingahjumma
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Hi hi, I've just got the time to watch this comfortably. I have done one episode. At the very first few minutes of their flight, I enjoyed the scenes a lot. Their lines are good and the translation is okay. I used to get bored with long talks for many cdramas. But here it feels good. Then they also showed us how they worked as a pilot. Then we got to see the both leads first interaction. I like their bickering here. It doesn't sound overboard. Their acting, why is so many cdramas out there but only few who has great and acting ability. I'm not biased nor an acting coach. But you know what I meant right, you can feel it if they act well.

And TSY got a lovely and independence character here. A cool female pilot! She plays her so well.  

They have some sort of similarity even they're quite different. CX has a parrot pet welcoming her and an unkempt house while Mr. Gu has a garden of living plants in his apartment. Wow, cool. Love how they show us the different life style these two have but feels like they can complete each other. She's a free style type while he's quite perfectionist. Haha. Well, they're the main OTP. I like these set up. Jokes aside, psst who would refuse to marry a guy with good look and a stable job like him, and most important thing, he must have a good character too right. Lols. He gots everything that CX wished for in her lonely birthday. Her mom would be glad and stop pestering her with those blind dates reservations if she finds this. 

She expects to be the first female captain in the airlines, but of course drama wont give her this easily. The problem will start from her landing decision last time. I'm sure what Mr. Gu pointed out before would turn into a problem for her assesment later. She will move under his wing?? Haha, what a fate?

Ok, I will continue ep 2, but now will go for some snacks first. 😅

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 1/8/2023 at 3:57 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Wang Kai is more of a tyrant here than he was in When a Snail. But I don't really blame him. I understand his rationale. The attitude of the pilot is just as important as having the right skill and talent. 

One of the things I love about this show is GNT's tough love. Sometimes it's kind of extreme but she realises that it's really for her benefit. CX changes as the episode goes. GNT too softens towards her later on.

---------------------------

Am up to eps 28

YuHeng bowing out gracefully is something I appreciate about this show. Glad they didn't make her the evil or annoying 2nd FL . And I agree with Ni ZHan...GNT needs to be honest with himself. I know he is conflicted because NZ likes CX, but CX isn't an object that can be passed around. Glad that CX made it clear to NZ that she can't see him more than them being friends. 

• Like 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Am commenting based up to eps 33- it may seem crazy to everyone that CX is testifying for the passenger who died ( and making it seem like she was against the company), but I support her decision. Director Liang needs to be exposed, and proper closure is due the father of that passenger. It is not easy doing the right thing but this is the reason why I have always admired CX's character. Even when in earlier episodes when there were viewers who didn't like her saying she was arrogant or strongheaded, I appreciate that she stood by her own convictions. (By the way, cannot stand her mother. Can't believe she is going up against her own daughter so that she will quit her job. )

And I tell you what I love. Why NGT is the right person for her. He is the one who shares her values, and not  NiZhan. NGT completely believed her and is doing everything he can to find evidence and present the truth. NZ, while he is a good person and very sweet to CX , he asked her to compromise so that she won't lose her job. A different value system here. But CX would never be able to be at peace with herself and stand proud as a pilot if she did that.  

Even though the romance seems to be at snail pace, I am just glad that GNT has made up his mind to pursue CX. She is what he needs, and vice versa. 

• Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Few of BTS

how shy they are !!

some snaps of our favourite scene..

@abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea

@NiteWalker i know you didn't like it much yet tagging u...

@Alice Wonderland you should see wang kai kissing and songyun responding...it was all worth it.... 

@mademoiselle i wish u watch this one...i know u r busy with song joong ki and his dog speech but still :P ;)

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

@movingwheel Am at eps 38 - the entire build up to the kiss very good . I felt like I have gone through so much with this pair, that I felt emotional when CX was finally ready to accept GNT ( who had broken her heart before. ) Wang Kai is a good kisser ( bias fan here :smile:) , and it was lovely to see such a good one with TSY . 

• Like 1

@movingwheel did you watch the finale yet?

I just completed the show. Ep 39 brought about a physical condition for GNT which at the end didn't allow him to continue flying - though the condition is treatable with a high chance of recovery. This felt quite bittersweet ( and cruel) for a man who had aviation in his blood. Perhaps, the writer wanted to highlight that this job requires plenty of sacrifices including one's own health. While this isn't the sort of arc that the show should have included at the very last episode , I suppose it was also to allow all these "propaganda" type lines that GNT would get to say to CX in order for her to captain the maiden flight for the very 1st Chinese made plane. :laugh:

As far as endings are concerned , the show gets a thumbs up from me. The romance was wrapped up nicely & sealed with the leads moving in together. Everyone else had a happy ending too - be it in the love department or career success. They even kind of remembered to bring in Director Liang. LOL. And at least the 2nd leads here turned out to be decent folks. 

While I know there are mixed views about the show's pacing for the romance, the sub-plots ( TBH, there weren't that many) and even dislike for CX's character especially at the early stages , I found this show enjoyable and addictive. TSY is playing a headstrong & outspoken character - one that is not typical of the FLs that we're used to. But I applaud her for making this role her own. And Wang Kai is just lovely as the stoic GNT. The show did well in developing their characters first before escalating the romantic bits. So if you aren't into aviation  and want it to be romance-centric, this show may not be for you. But I personally love it and am glad that my 1st completed cdrama of 2023 was to my satisfaction. 

• Heart Eyes 1

2 hours ago, movingwheel said:

@abs-oluteM i saw the last episode yesterday. They did focus on chinese aviation sector. I think it was more of a filler episode. and it was okayish. However , I wish I get another kiss from them??

Cause I have been trained by bad kdrama endings and even some from cdramas, I am just grateful there are no open endings with the leads smiling from afar at each other ..so I am fine with that peck that CX gave him. :laugh: